Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

The paperwork that Joey gave me was, as expected, a petition for divorce by Ginger Katharine Horowitz, my estranged wife. I hadn’t been gone long enough for grounds of desertion under New Jersey law, so I naturally wondered if she intended any grounds at all. The more surprising aspect, though, was that she was filing on grounds of deviant sexual behavior. I shook my head at that, for while my actions with the Bottoms had certainly been sexually taboo, they had taken place in Georgia, where Ginger had no standing to sue, and furthermore, it was unlikely that she would know about them.

Was she doing this because I had spanked her or tied her up a few times? Was it because I had once suggested anal intercourse (when she refused, I had simply given up)? It was noteworthy that she hadn’t even mentioned marital infidelity of any kind, or even accused me of it. Ginger was rare in that sense ... generally, in my experience, wives as uptight as herself tended to at least ask for the record if their husbands have been unfaithful. Mine never said a thing. So, seriously, what was up about it? Well, high time to find out, wasn’t it? She had found me somehow, so why not speak to her and deal with this?

Sure enough, not five minutes later, while Candy and Mark continued their anal romp in the shower, my phone rang. It was Ginger. I was more than a little aggravated, but I grit my teeth and answered the cell phone, anyway.

“Hello, George Jacobson here. How may I help you?” I answered, even affecting a Southern drawl that made the ladies giggle.

“Adam, you don’t fool me. I know it’s you. I tracked you down, sir. It’s Ginger, your wife that you up and left with no warning or note. You even legally changed your name. That took some searching to find out, I can tell you now. George Jacobson indeed! Ha! Look, buddy, all I want is a fair divorce, nothing more or less. If you agree, you can stay put in Georgia or wherever, keep your new house and business, marry a Georgia Peach and settle down to eat grits and gravy for all I care! Call yourself George Rockefeller for all I care, as long as you give me my divorce!” Ginger snapped at me now.

“Okay, I get that you want a divorce, Ginger Snap, but why not just do it in absentia? Why bother to track me down? Why file for ‘deviant sexual behavior, ‘ too? What the hell was that about? Look, I think that we can agree that our marriage bed was cold some time ago, so why worry about my sexual habits or kinks now? It’s not as if we have touched each other in a year or so, much if at all,” I observed coolly, while hearing the grunts and moans from the shower.

“Look ... it’s pretty simple. I haven’t slept with you ever since those experiments with bondage and that push for anal. I tried it and ... well, the anal was one thing. I should have been open to that. I wanted to try it, in fact, but I was scared after the scarves and spanking. I ... couldn’t do it ... not anymore. Not with a man. I couldn’t let a man tie me up. It felt ... wrong. That’s not to say that I’m against bondage per se. I just don’t want to have a man tie me up and spank me.

“Two reasons. The first is that I’m a switch, yes, but I feel differently about it with men as opposed to women. I’m attracted to both sexes, but I tend to dominate men and submit to women. I’ve discovered that when a woman, or better yet, multiple women, tie me up and take control, I never even feel the need for a safe word. With men, I’m too tense. Remember how quickly I called out the safe word, though I credit you for respecting it? That’s how it is. That’s part of it.

“The other is that I’ve been living a double life as a dominatrix for over a year now. Making money on the side as one. I don’t sleep with the men, but I tie them up, whip them, etc. The deviant sexual behavior is as much mine as yours, and that was part of what I meant. I’m hoping to expand a little and actually have intercourse with the male clients in time, but it would help things if you and I were no longer apart.

“I understand why you left. Nobody wants blue balls, and to make things worse, I have cheated on you, just with women. Why do you think that I never accused you of infidelity, though I would be more shocked if you never strayed? A year is a long time to go without sex. I just didn’t want you ... not like I had before. I should have filed back then, but I had hopes of making you leave or cheat, so I would be off the hook with my family and could start over ... with Leslie.

“So, that’s how it is. I know that this is a bizarre question, but can we be friends and try to get along? Maybe even Leslie and you ... and your new lady and me, could be friends, too, given enough time. It wasn’t just because she was a woman ... I’m in love with her, under her spell, and I couldn’t refuse her anything. Ironically, she had just ordered me to start having sexual congress with you again ... and help her seduce you, right about the time that you left. Obviously, your departure kind of put that in doubt, of course,” Ginger explained, some of it to my shock.

“Well, you can drop the grounds and refile under a no-fault provision, and that would be an excellent start. What did you hope to gain by that, anyway?” I demanded to know.

“Oh, just some leverage. Something else that you should know. Leslie is a pre-op trans woman, but she is still very much a lady. She wasn’t the first one to sleep with me. She was only the most recent and it has apparently bothered her at least a little. The grounds were my idea, not hers. She’s in love with me, but she’s dominant and she says that I’m a ‘spoiled little brat, ‘ to use her words, and that I need her authority and control, her firm, guiding hand in my life. So, you just want a ‘no-fault’ divorce? Can we agree that there is no alimony, but everything that you left behind in Jersey is mine and everything that you have in Georgia is yours?” Ginger proposed, even as Mark and Candy returned, walking uncomfortably due to vigorous butt sex.

“No alimony, geographic basis for the division of assets, and no fault. Done. Refile for that and I’ll sign. I would like to remarry soon for sure,” I winked at Sally, who blushed and then kissed my neck.

“Oh, Leslie wants to speak to you, Adam ... I mean George. Here she is,” Ginger handed the phone over to her new partner in a hurry.

“Leslie, eh? Well, nice to hear from you. I take it that Ginger and you are lovers. For the record, and in case there are any doubts, I left Ginger because she first left me ... except as essentially a roommate. I was done with it, do you understand? Why bother with any counseling when she refused to accept that there were any problems? Yes, it hurts, but I’ve moved on. I chose the path of least resistance and I’ve found love again here in Georgia. I take it that you know more about Ginger than I do now,” I remarked, trying to be cool and calm, though it bothered me that a stranger seemed to have more scruples about how Ginger behaved than my own wife had.

“Yes, honey, we’re lovers. We’ve been lovers since Dahlia lost her to me in a game of blackjack. Yes, we bet on your wife’s sweet body like it was a bike, I’m ashamed to say. I’ve shared her since, but I refused to wager Ginger myself, because as twisted as she is, she’s still a person, and a good one at that. Which is more than I can say for Dahlia. Did you know that she forbade Ginger to have sex with men, but planned to pimp her out to a variety of women? That’s why Ginger didn’t fuck her clients, not some other reason that she made up. Dahlia was convinced that Ginger was truly a lesbian and just needed a reason to accept it. Plus Dahlia didn’t like even the idea of straight sex. It made her physically ill.

“I’ve wanted to meet you for a while now, and I can understand that you’ve moved on, but I would like to help make amends. So, here’s my proposal. She and I will meet you soon, settle up a few things before we take our vows, and I would like for Ginger and I to ... have sexual relations with you on a semi-regular basis, though I can understand if your new partner objects ... I’d be willing to include him or her, too, mind you. Oh, and she will take it in the ass, as will I, honey. What do you think? Do you need to ask the girlfriend ... or boyfriend? I can respect that, if you do,” Leslie propositioned me, much to my shock, just as I was stunned at how attractive the notion was to me.

“So ... you and I and ... her. Well, there is something that you should know, too. I’ve been living with a family ... and they are all my lovers. Plus, there is a couple on the same street with whom I’m intimate as well. I do have a fiancee among them, too. Her name is Sally. Suffice it to say that none here will object to us getting it on. They’d just want you ladies to join in the festivities. What do you girls think of that?” I informed her, and we could hear a pin drop, even as I indicated on a notepad that Kelly and Mary should fuck in the shower.

“Oooh ... another good reason for frequent visits! Sounds delightful! I’d be tempted to move her down there with you, but we have a life up here, too ... and ladies who would miss regular access to Ginger’s body. Plus, she has regular clients. Male ones, that is. She doesn’t top women, just men. I plan to get her out of that, though, into a life of erotic photography with a strong bent toward Sapphic sensuality and sadomasochism. I’m a photographer, after all. I’d love to do some male homoerotic art, too, and a healthier, more empowering version of transgender erotica as well.

“Maybe some films with a more realistic and emotionally vulnerable presentation of sex. That sort of thing. Arthouse amateur porn. I should warn you that, whatever she may tell you, anal play and anal sex have been a big thing for us ... both of us. I’d love to include you and your companions in that as well. She’s no anal virgin, I can promise you that, and neither am I. I love it ... with both sexes ... and all genders. I’m very pansexual that way.

“Anyway, I’ll make sure that the divorce goes smoothly for you ... and that she drops this... ‘deviant sexual behavior’ foolishness, which was clearly a way to get your attention. Right, babe? I want to marry her properly, after all, to be her wife and take her to be mine. That can’t happen until she’s legally divorced from you. Now, come on, Ginger ... excuse me, George. I’ve got to walk your wife. Good thing that the neighbors are cool with a naked, collared woman being led on a leash through their cul-de sac,” Leslie blew me a kiss over the phone and Ginger did the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.