Bottoms Up
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

It took several hands to decide the mastery of the night, of course. That was just as well, as we all needed badly to recover. It had been a long, sex-filled day, but we still had at least one good orgy, maybe more, left in us, plus whatever other sex acts the winner opted to direct ... and given that this would be filmed, that was a very appropriate verb, of course. It was about half an hour in when Lowell ran out of chips, followed shortly by Martin and Mary. Shannon lasted another half hour, but she, too, had to fold. It took another fifteen minutes to finish off Kelly, but not five minutes later, Sally turned in her chips as well. Mark held out for a surprisingly long time before he lost, followed by me. Yes, I was out for the count, which left Belle, Carver, and Candy.

At just fifteen minutes short of two hours, Carver caved, and it was a contest between the ladies. A huge part of me suspected that Belle threw that last hand, that she never meant to win in the first place. In any case, Candy emerged victorious, and therefore Mistress of that Sunday night. The first thing that she did was claim her top prize: me.

"Alright, temporarily deposed Master of the Bottoms ... as acting Mistress of this household, I command you to fuck me again ... hard. In my pussy, of course. I want to get pregnant for sure, so I will have every man here give me a good load. After that, I'll follow any plans that you already had for gang-bangs. Did you?" Candy demanded.

"Yes. Mary was to be next for the gang-bangs," I smiled, as Mary winked at us.

"Then Mary it is. After that, we'll move on, depending on my mood at the time. Until dawn, of course. But by then, we'll need some rest. You guys have jobs, I trust?" Candy declared.

"We are all sort of in the family business ... household maintenance. Lowell's the locksmith. Mark is the plumber. Martin is the electrician. Mary is the resident computer geek and helps people with their PC issues on the side. Belle manages the accounts. Kelly and I drive the menfolk to the locations. Shannon is the secretary/receptionist and she does a damn good job of it, too," Sally explained with a very wide grin.

"That's very good indeed. And you're booked for one client, at least. Carver, that is. And what about you?" Candy asked me abruptly.

"Professional accountant, but I suddenly see an opening here for me to work with my sweet sluts as well as fuck and live with them. How about, boys and girls? Want a bonafide CPA as your bookkeeper? I'm more than willing to work with Belle ... make it a team effort, that is," I proposed to them.

"Can you help with our money as well, on the side, that is?" Candy asked me a favor.

"Of course, but I believe that what you want from me right now is my dick," I said as I complied with her instructions and started fucking her from behind.

"Well, this is good news in many ways, since I'm now looking forward to some work breaks," Belle laughed as she watched me ramrod Candy with my hard cock.

"Oh, God, yes ... slam me with that cock! Fuck me hard and deep with your dick! Knock me up, George! Give it to me good!" Candy now egged me on as I thrust in and out of her sweet slit.

"Wow, you really want to get pregnant, don't you?" I teased Candy as I plundered her body, her soft, slick pussy engulfing my cock.

"Yes, I do ... don't forget, I'm Mistress for the rest of the night. Call me Mistress or 'ma'am', whichever you prefer. Don't worry ... I look forward to submitting to you from time to time, too," Candy assured me before her excitement took over and she began moaning from the delights of my dick burying inside her.

What followed was several more minutes of crazy humping, as I reamed Candy as intently and vigorously as I could. She made it apparent very soon that she refused to stop until I had dumped my load inside her ... and preferably made her cum at least once or twice in the process ... maybe more. Well, perhaps it was the idea that she really would have my seed inside her again, doubling my chances of knocking her up, but Carver's wife came repeatedly, right as I approached my own release ... the imminence of it seemed to be the final straw, at least from what I could guess ... and then, when I came, she totally lost it and screamed a very wild orgasm indeed.

"Well, something got you all hot and bothered, ma'am. What would that be?" I teased her a little.

"Your cum, honey. Damn it! I can't help it! Your cock, too. You knocked me up today and you know that you did! Let's not kid ourselves here. We both knew that this was leading up to, baby, and we both wanted it to happen. Hell, everyone here wanted it to happen, so let's not deny it. Unless you're sterile, you put a bun in my oven today and I love that idea. Even so ... I want at least the chance of twins, plus some insurance in case you're shooting blanks. I'm a geneticist. I fully grasp the stakes here.

"So, how about it? As Mistress of the Night, I get to pick my next partner, but do you have a recommendation or suggestion, bearing in mind that they'll all get a turn, sooner or later? Do you have a request?" Candy announced, not surprising me, but perhaps the others ... I could see how a scientist with a kinky streak would view things differently than the general public, especially about the benefits of interracial breeding.

"Lowell. I believe that he will get a special thrill from fucking Carver's wife, given how attracted he is to Carver," I indicated, at which point Candy beckoned for Lowell to approach her.

"Alright, stud, you've been drafted. You want to fuck Carver's wife? Do it now, Bottom. Knock me up! Come on, lover. Fuck your new Mistress and put a baby in me. Enjoy your Master's sloppy seconds, too. No time for foreplay. Just stick it in me. Go long, hard, and deep. Take me, honey," Candy insisted that Lowell pound her into next week.

While the camcorder continued to roll, Lowell eagerly penetrated Mrs. Watson, fucking her harder by the second as she moved her hips and rocked to meet him halfway. With every push and shove far inside Candy, Lowell found himself more than equaled in passion and lust by his new partner. She seemed to be completely insatiable, which was just fine with him. In fact, it was every bit what his secret fantasies had hoped of an encounter with a black woman, in spite of the occasional knee-jerk racist reactions.

It was clear to the rest of us that, in spite of the odds favoring me over Lowell in terms of impregnating Candy, that both of them were as excited as the rest of us by even the prospect of her conceiving by him. Carver was visibly turned-on as well, as demonstrated by his hardening cock. He wanted this as much as the rest of us did. Our neighbors both desired to mix up their genes with us. They craved this arrangement, the impregnation of each woman by each man. Maybe we'd get lucky and Candy would have twins due to the sheer numbers of sperm dumped into her body.

By now, Lowell was unable to restrain himself and he came after bottoming out inside Candy. Her pussy leaked an incredible amount of cum now. She had a very messy cunt and I now used the camcorder to zoom in on the creampie that Lowell left inside her bush. I then focused on the sated look on Candy's face from the two loads released into her from two different men. She was definitely the star of this amateur porn scene.

"Alright, honey ... time for Mark to fuck me. Mark, baby, come over here. You know that you want sloppy thirds, don't you?" Candy urged Mark to be the next to ramrod her slit as she now lay on her back.

"God, yes, Mistress!" Mark began fucking Candy missionary-style for several minutes.

Candy's response to the latest penetration was electric, as she started moaning and panting in her ecstasy. However, she soon tired of this position and rolled Mark over onto his back so she could have him take her cowgirl-style. There proved to be a method to her madness when she grabbed Martin's cock and started sucking it greedily. She drooled over it now and then, before spitting on it and all but inhaling it yet again. Then she let go of it for just long enough to address her husband.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.