The Bermuda Triangle - Cover

The Bermuda Triangle

Copyright© 2015 by Morayman

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a young mans growth into his mental powers and the worlds response to it

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception   MaleDom  

The Bermuda triangle is just a patch of water but it is a patch of water that has conjured many a story and many a conspiracy due to the number of ships and aircraft that have been lost to it. Theories about magnetic disturbances or supernatural forces reaching out from that expanse of sea abound as do conspiracies about aliens using it as a base to kidnap unsuspecting earthlings to become their play things. Most right minded people dismiss such wild speculation and conjecture after all everyone knows that aliens live at Roswell and the supernatural only happens in Haiti.

A very few people though did have the idea that behind every good myth there is a wild story, behind every wild story is a grain of truth. But the Bermuda Triangle, what could that grain of truth be?

Mike first began to sense that there was more to the world than what his eyes, ears and nose told him when he was very young and as he grew from childhood to adolescence this sense of something else grew. It began with silly things, for example he would know when someone wanted to him, he got so in tune with the thoughts of his mother that he would often be at the back door a moment before his mother was going to call him. Another feature about the way his mind worked was that it was incredibly hard to deceive hi, when someone lied to Mike it was like a klaxon going off in his mind, it literally hurt his mind when people kept telling him fibs. This was a particular problem for Mike as he discovered very early on that adults lie to children all the time, they might be little lies to protect him but the discomfort in his mind was something he would have to learn to live with.

On his fourteenth birthday this sense of something else reached such a staggering climax that he simply could not deny it any longer, he knew that he could do something that others could not. It was during that birthday party, the party that he really wished his parents had not thrown for him, after cutting the cake, opening the presents and all that stuff that it happened. His life was going to change and he would begin to embrace the power of his mind.

Looking across the room Mike saw Katrina walking towards him, of all the girls in all the world, this is the one that he most wanted to recognise that he actually existed. Not that any girl every wanted to be around Mike, he was not overweight, he was not aromatic, he was not nasty, bullying or overwhelming instead he suffered the worst disease of any teenage boy, he was shy around girls. So the fact that Katrina looked at him, met his eye and then walked towards him was a moment to remember, a date in the diary or simply put a miracle.

With a simple happy birthday, Katrina leant forward and gave Mike a birthday kiss, a birthday kiss which lasted more than a moment, involved some movement on the lips, pressed firmly together and yes even a peek of a tongue across Mike's lips. It also included a swelling Mike's groin area which left a delicious feeling of wanting more. It was here that Mike's extra sense kicked in and proved to him that he could sense more, more than what he could see, hear or smell. He simply heard a delicate female voice which sounded exactly like Katrina say, 'hmm not a bad kisser, shame he is not datable, still at least I won the bet, is that his cock swelling?'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.