Entertaining My Wife's Friends - Cover

Entertaining My Wife's Friends

Copyright© 2015 by Willgreybeard

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When my wife asked me to serve tea one afternoon to her and a couple of her female friends, I discovered some rather startling things about her. The twist was that she told me to do it in the nude, and what followed turned out to be rather more exciting than the usual afternoon tea party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You will remember in my last letter that I told you that I had received an email from Sarah, a schoolteacher friend of Marge's, inviting me to call round on the following Sunday morning. She said she wanted to discuss arrangements for a tea party she was holding for a select group of friends, when she would like me to act as waiter. Automatically I said yes, and then wondered how I was going to explain this to Marge.

What I didn't know was that she had asked Marge if this would be okay, and had only emailed me once she had got the green light. Later that same evening in bed, when Marge and I were cuddling after a very nice fuck session, she giggled, and said to me just before we fell asleep, "Well, I expect you will be going round to see Sarah tomorrow morning. I don't think you will be disappointed, my love."

So that was how I find myself ringing the doorbell of Sarah's house on the crack of ten o'clock on a bright Sunday morning, slightly nervous, but also rather excited as I imagined what might happen. Sarah answered the door dressed in a silk robe, loosely tied at the waist, which did little to hide her ample breasts, her nipples making little points in the material.

"Come on in, Alan," she said, "and close the door behind you. Jim won't be back for at least four hours, and I expect he will just fall asleep in a chair after his exertions on the nineteenth hole, so we can have some fun without interruption."

She led me into the sitting room, which was at the back of the house, and sitting down on a sofa, suggested that I might like to remove my clothes.

"One of my colleagues, Vanessa, has a very special birthday this week," she said, "and my friends and I would like to give her a very special present. I have been told, that you are very well equipped to give a lady a great time, but I do like to sample the goods before I buy, so I thought what better time than this morning to check you out for myself."

"I don't think you will be disappointed," I said, as I took off my shirt, followed by my shoes and socks, before undoing my belt, and dropping my trousers, leaving me totally naked - I had gone commando in anticipation of what I hoped was going to happen. As I have told you before, one of my favourite masturbatory fantasies was to be nude in the presence of clothed or partially clothed women, and my cock was already standing at full mast.

"Mmmm, very nice," she said, undoing the belt of her robe, to reveal a pair of gorgeous breasts, and a neatly trimmed bush framing her inviting looking pussy, "the reports were no exaggeration. Come over here, and let me have a feel of that delicious looking weapon."

She leaned forward to get a better look, and needing no further invitation, I went and stood in front of her, with my legs apart, and my cock waving just a few inches in front of her face. She put out a right hand, and ran her fingernails up the inside of my left thigh from my knee up to my groin, before cupping my balls, feeling their weight and fullness, murmuring her approval in a low voice.

She then tried to circle the base of my shaft with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand, obviously pleased at its thickness, and slowly licked me from my balls to the crown, before taking the head between her lips and sucking gently. Of course, the effect of this was to make me even harder, and with that delicious tingling feeling of sexual excitement in my balls and groin.

"You taste nice too," she said, "I do like a man to taste nice as well as looks and feel good. But that will do for now, we can continue later in the comfort of my bedroom. First, I must show you the kitchen, and explain how everything works. You will find everything ready on Thursday, cucumber sandwiches, and little cream cakes, and of course, the birthday cake, but I want everything to go smoothly before we move on to the main course."

Once we had finished in the kitchen, Sarah led me upstairs to her bedroom. On the bed were a pair of very brief wet look shorts, and a collar, to which was attached a leash. She pointed to the shorts, and said, "Your uniform, go on pick them up and try them for size."

When I picked the shorts up I discovered that they were open both front and back, with a removable thong, held in place by Velcro fasteners. As instructed, I put them on, fitting my now semi-erect cock into the thong with some difficulty, but managing in the end. I must admit that when I looked at myself in the full length mirror facing the bed, I thought that I looked rather good.

"And the collar," Sarah instructed, "I want to see the whole effect, although you do look very sexy. I can't wait to see my friends faces when Vanessa removes the thong. Now come over here."

She went over to a fitted cupboard beside the bed, and opened the door to reveal one of the largest collections of sex toys I had ever seen. It was just like a sex shop. There were dildos and vibrators of all shapes, sizes and colours, all carefully arranged on padded shelves covered in purple silk. There were also a number of whips, and paddles, and wrist and ankle restraints, and several strap-on dildos, again in a variety of sizes.

"These will not be visible when we start on Thursday, but you will find them in a chest in the corner of the sitting room, where I will have put them earlier. It will be your job, once you have cleared away the tea things, to lay them out on the coffee table, along with tubes of lube, and a bowl of condoms, although most of us prefer it when our chosen man-toy comes inside us. At this stage I have no idea which toys we will use, but I like to give my friends a choice, and I have found in the past that things can get a little wild after the initial entertainment. That, of course, will be provided by you and Vanessa."

"Well, you have seen everything now, Alan, the rest will be up to you. I don't need to tell you that you should have taken a shower before you arrive, which should be about half an hour before my guests. And make sure that you are newly shaved. Oh, I would suggest that you take a Cialis or Viagra pill a couple of hours before you come round, whichever you find is best for you, but you will be need to maintain an erection for at least four hours. And you might find it better to refrain from masturbation or sex from tonight, as you will be expected to come several times during the course of the afternoon."

Sarah closed the cupboard door, and beckoned me over to the bed. "Now that you are fully prepared, it is time for me to check out that your lovely equipment is in full working order. We still have plenty of time, and once you have fucked me several times, and I am sure that you will be able to take Vanessa to the heights of ecstasy on Thursday while we watch, we can finish off by having a shower together. I have found that a last round of sex in the shower is such a satisfactory conclusion to a session of exquisite pleasure."

She then removed her robe, and lay back on the bed, with her legs slightly apart to give me a wonderful view of all her mature and voluptuous charms. I had already been aroused by her full breasts and prominent nipples, but now I was able to see the beauty of her pussy. She had prominent labia, framed by her well trimmed bush of dark curly hair, and I was excited at at the expectation of thrusting my cock deep into her warm cunt, and filing her with my semen.

"I am already getting wet at the thought of taking that monster, but first you must earn your own reward by taking me to the foothills of that mountain of bliss that we will ascend together, until we reach the summit of extreme delight. Come and prepare me for our journey with your lips and tongue, starting with my breasts, and then working your way down to my valley of pleasure. And then, when I am ready, you can fuck me until we are both crying out in rapture in the first of our mutual orgasms this morning."

With such a vision of loveliness laid out before my ravished eyes, I needed no further encouragement. Ripping off the thong to set free my throbbing cock, I scrambled up onto the bed beside her, and started to kiss and lick my way down her body from the hollow of her neck, over those twin peaks of lusciousness, across the plains of Elysium, through the groves of Eden, until I reached the gates of heaven between her legs.

Sarah held my head between her hands to guide me on my journey, quietly moaning with pleasure as I sucked her nipples, and pulling me harder against her pussy, once I had reached my goal. She spread her legs wider to give me better access, thrusting her hips up from the bed, and grinding against my mouth. I sucked each of her lips into my mouth in turn, savouring their lush softness, like slices of a ripe peach, and then licking up the wet valley between them from her sweet little rosebud to her clitoris, which was growing hard, the hood pulling back to expose its sensitive heart.

I continued to pleasure her orally, alternating between thrusting my tongue as far as it would go into her cunt, and licking and sucking her clitoris. I started to hum, the vibrations adding a whole new level of sensation, which made her writhe with excitement, and after a few minutes I could sense that her orgasm was not far off, which made me redouble my efforts. Suddenly she let out a little scream, and arching her back, pulled my mouth hard against her pussy. The muscles of her legs were quivering, and she began to shake with the exquisite sensations coursing through her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.