Nursing David - Cover

Nursing David

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Chapter 2: The Morning After

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Morning After - A surprise for our regular visitor.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

After the fun of the previous evening we all slept late the next morning. When we eventually got up, Hazel had to make her daily visit to her see her mother and David said he wanted us go into town, he said he wanted to buy Hazel a present as a thank you for last night. When we got back, Hazel was relaxing, watching TV. We both gave her a peck on the cheek then said we had a present for her but needed to fix it up. As we left the lounge I could see that Hazel had guessed we were up to something but she didn't say anything. She was still watching TV when we returned to the lounge. As we walked in Hazel turned towards us and burst out laughing. David had bought two long white coats, the sort that decorators wear and two toy stethoscopes which were hanging round our necks. What made us look even funnier was our bare legs, it was obvious we hadn't got anything on under the coats. We had to fight hard to keep the serious expression on our faces. As walked over the the couch and stood there looking down at Hazel, shaking there heads, Hazel was laughing so hard, the tears were streaming down her face.

"This is worse than we thought, Doctor Jenkins," I said as I sucked in a deep breath and shook my head. "It looks like a serious case of hysteria, the worst I've ever seen in fact." David nodded gravely. "Yes I agree, what treatment do you suggest?" He reached out and placed his hand on Hazel's forehead. "She seems to be running a temperature, I think we should take her temperature. Do you have your thermometer with you or would you like me to do it." "I have mine with me but you go ahead, if you need a second opinion I will be glad to oblige."

David unbuttoned the front of his white coat and his seven inch 'thermometer' popped out. "Would you open your mouth please Hazel?" he said in his best bedside manner. Hazel grinned at him and did as he asked. He stepped forward and slipped his 'thermometer' into her mouth. "Oh yes, Doctor Russell," he said, "her temperature is very high, she's really hot. I think you should see for yourself." Smiling, I stepped forward and opened my own coat, uncovering my own 'thermometer'. "Hazel opened her mouth again and I slid it in. "This is definitely more serious than we thought. I think a full examination is called for. I think we should retire to the examination room." I took Hazel's hand. "Would you follow me please, Mrs. Russell," I said as I led her down the hallway and into the bedroom, followed closely by David. When all three of us were through the door, I closed it behind me. Hazel stood waiting for our next move.

"Could you take your skirt and blouse of please Mrs. Russell," I said. Hazel smiled and unbuttoned her blouse slowly teasing us as she did, obviously enjoying this as much as David and I were. Hazel always wore sexy undies whenever David visited, because she never knew when they would be uncovered and today was no exception. She had chosen a powder blue lace bra and pantie set and she let her blouse slip off her shoulders, then lowered the zip on her skirt and let that fall around her feet and stepped out of it. She now stood there in the lacy outfit and it was having an effect on her 'doctor's' 'thermometers'. "Lay on the bed please, Mrs. Russell," I instructed, trying hard not to laugh. Again Hazel did as she was requested and lay back, her head on the pillow. I stepped forward and placed my hand on her lace covered breast. "Her heart rate is rather high, doctor," I said, sounding concerned, "would you check the other side please." David walked round to the opposite side of the bed and put his hand on her other breast. "It does seem rather high," he said but I think the bra may distorting the diagnosis. It would be better with it off, don't you agree." I nodded. "Would you remove it please Mrs. Russell." Hazel smiled again and reached behind her back and unclipped the bra and pushed the straps down her arms. I stood there shaking my head. "That doesn't look good at all Doctor," I said, solemnly, "she has two nasty, inflamed swellings on her breasts. David reached over and took Hazel's one of Hazel's nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "Does that hurt, Mrs. Russell?" he asked as he pinched it gently. Hazel just gave a low moan. "I'm not really sure about this," he said, also struggling to keep a straight face, "could you see what you think." I took the other nipple and pinched that one. Now Hazel's moans grew even louder as her two 'doctors' examined her breasts. "I think we need to listen more closely to her chest," I said as I sat on the bed beside her and put my stethoscope to my ears and placed the round pad over her nipple. "Could you do the same with your side please, doctor." David placed the pad of his stethoscope on the vacant nipple. I winked at David and if we hadn't each had a hand on her shoulders, Hazel would have gone through the ceiling. We both slid a hand into our pocket and, for the briefest of moments, Hazel felt a jolt run through her nipples. She looked from me to David then back at me again, but our expressions were just ones of mock concern. "I'm not happy with that reaction, doctor," I said, "she didn't seem to react." This time when the jolt ran through Hazel's nipples, her back arched up off the bed and she saw me smiling at David. "You pair of bastards," she laughed, and I knew she'd realised what we'd done.

Several months earlier I'd suffered with a bad back and I'd bought a 'Tems Machine', a device designed to deliver small electric pulses to the muscles. I'd managed to connect it into the stethoscopes and this was what was causing the jolts. We kept up the electro therapy treatment for around five minutes, varying the length, frequency and power of the pulses until Hazel was on the verge of an orgasm. Then we stopped. We both knew her well enough to recognise the signs.

We waited till her body had relaxed and her near orgasm faded. "There's definitely something wrong here doctor," I said, "I think this calls for a full internal examination. Would you like to do the honours, or shall I?" David walked to the bottom of the bed. "Would you open your legs please, Mrs. Russell," he asked. Hazel parted her legs and lay there waiting for her examination. David placed a hand on each thigh and lowered his head. "I think you had better come and see this for yourself doctor," lifting and shaking his head. I joined him at the foot of the bed and we both stood staring between my wife's open thighs. "This is strange," I said, "I've never seen this reaction before, she seems to have had a discharge." Hazel certainly had had a discharge. Her near orgasm during the treatment to her breasts had soaked her panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.