Family Hypnosis - Cover

Family Hypnosis

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 6 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I was absolutely besotted when Nikki introduced her lover Julie to me, saying "Take good care of her for me".

I'm not sure if she had in mind this - I was laying on my back with the beautiful naked Julie impaled on my long fat cock. Her juices were streaming down my cockshaft and across my balls, and her body was experiencing a series of cum aftershocks.

Julie was just so beautiful - in body and in mind.

She was tall, slim and curvy with the most amazing tits and ass. Her tits were firm and large (a F cup), with hard pebble like nipples. She had the hour-glass type figure, with her curvy ass currently the subject of my attentions with my hands grasping her firm butt cheeks.

A beautiful face framed by a wild shock of flame red hair, which was also present on her pubic mound too.

"Grant ... oh my god that was amazing" she whispered ... a far cry from the loud squeals from minutes ago when she orgasmed.


Julie had been my arm partner ever since Nikkii introduced us. We sat together at the graduation and stayed connected at the hip all thru the lunch afterwards. We talked incessantly and totally ignored everyone else. I was in awe of her beauty and personality.

Mum could see it, and whispered to me after lunch "Take her upstairs to the room ... I'll give you some time alone together". Mum then whisked Nikki and Peter (Julie's brother and Nikki's lover) off somewhere.

Taking Julie by the hand, I led her off to take the panoramic lift to the upper floors. We were the only occupants of the lift, so once the doors closed I took her in my arms and kissed her for the first time. She was initially a little surprised, but soon relaxed and passionately returned my kisses with her body plastered against mine.

My floor came up too soon, and we had to leave the lift lest we make the trip to the ground floor again.

Our clothes trail started at the door of the room and stretched to the side of the bed.


I pulled her down towards me, stopped only when her massive tits pressed into my chest with her hard nipples boring into me. I kissed her again, tenderly to start with then with increasing passion and tongue action.

Her hips started moving in unison with mine, pitching about as we slowly and deeply fucked. I could feel her pussy canal gripping and releasing me as she attempted to milk me of my hot cum. I had not cum yet, but would do soon if she kept this up,

"I want you on the bottom" I suggested.

With a few careful movements and not parting our joined bodies we were able to change position. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under her hips to raise her pussy off the bed surface. With hands on her hips, I worked her pussy back and forth on my hardness.

"Oh god ... oh god ... I love it" she gasped announcing the arrival of another massive cum.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!" she groaned as I fought her pussy - it was contracting and attempting to push my cock out.

When she finally calmed, I grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her ankles wide apart. Using them as leverage, I slammed my cock into her totally exposed pussy. My balls slapped against her ass with each inwards lunge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.