Family Hypnosis
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 2 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I had just got off the phone from talking with aunt Sophie. We had been regular fuck partners for the last two weeks. Brett was now an ex-boyfriend after failing miserably to appreciate the new Sophie.

The subject of the call was Jenny who was the wife of my uncle Bill (he is my mum's brother).

Jenny had noticed the changes in Sophie, and she had also noted that she had given up cigarettes.

"She is in need of your professional services" Sophie told me.

"Does she know about us?" I asked, hoping that Sophie had kept that to herself.

"No ... certainly not ... I will be in big trouble with your mum if that ever gets out" she explained to my satisfaction.


My aunt Jenny is a mid thirties lady who is quite slim with just little cupcake sized tits (which I'd spied when she went bra-less at a family BBQ). Short dark hair that framed a beautiful face, and a ready smile and a laugh that was infectious. We got along very well.

She showed me in shortly after I knocked on her door. We went to her lounge room, and I sat opposite her waiting for her to explain what she was wanting.

"Grant ... this is so difficult for me to say to anyone ... but I know that you will understand" Jenny explained.

"Your uncle Bill and I have no sex life at all now ... ever since he became impotent after an illness last year" she said "It has driven us apart - our marriage is on its last legs".

"Oh crap that's terrible" I responded "But I'm not sure that I can help you. I would love too ... and I would do anything to help you both".

Jenny just looked at me with a tear in her eyes. Nothing was said between us for a few minutes - it was an awkward silence. Then she burst into tears ... sobbing.

I moved over to sit beside her and put my arms around her to hold her close and let her cry on my shoulder. I held her and spoke quietly to her, trying to calm her and offer my support. It was ages before she settled, and when she looked up into my eyes with a helplessness to her it broke my heart.

"You are so beautiful and I love you so much" I told her "I wish I could help you ... but hypnosis can do nothing to help a medical condition like his".

She laid back on my shoulder for a few more minutes before she whispered "Can you help me then?"

I did not know how to respond, so I stayed quiet whilst she rested on my shoulder. She looked up again at me, with her face very close to mine ... she put her hand on the back of my neck and drew my lips to hers. We kissed.

We paused momentarily then the kiss resumed in earnest with her lips mashing against mine and her tongue probing at mine.

"All good reasoning from me went out the window ... I was intoxicated by the tenderness and the passion of this beautiful woman. She climbed on top of me, stripping her top off, revealing her braless small tits with their hard dark nipples.

My lips went from her lips to her nipples in a flash. I licked, sucked and nipped at them until I heard her gasping that she was cumming from my oral attentions.

"Oh ... oh my god ... I'm cumming" she gasped breathlessly. I kept up the oral attentions to her tits and nipples, wanting to extend the length and intensity of her cum.

I could feel a definite wetness between us - the crotch of her slacks was soaked with her juices.

I picked her up and placed her on the lounge chair, grabbing her slacks at the waist and drawing them and her pants from her. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with a thin landing strip across her mound. My face was drawn to her pussy lips with my tongue slipping between her very lips to tease the entry to her hot pussy canal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.