A Milf's Consolation - Cover

A Milf's Consolation

Copyright© 2015 by Willgreybeard

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I am invited to attend a Symposium for a week in our old home town, and my wife suggests I stay with Maria, the widow of an old family friend. Maria seduces me, and later, gives me some high quality photographs to look at, of her fucking my wife's late father, and her husband with my mother in law. What follows is a week of delicious debauchery with Maria - truly a memorable Symposium, although not quite in the way I had originally expected.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You will remember that just before our first baby was due, my wife, Susie, announced that she had invited Maria, an old friend of her parents', to come and stay with us for a month after the baby was born. When I had stayed with Maria three months earlier, we had ended up having sex every night, so this news shook me somewhat. However, when I confessed everything to Susie, I was dumbfounded to discover that she knew all about it. In fact it turned out that she and Maria had planned my seduction from the start, when Susie rang her to ask if I could stay with her.

The first thing Maria did when she arrived was to give me a package wrapped in brown paper, tied up with a nice red ribbon. It was about 12 by 15 inches in size and several inches thick, and contained several explicit pictures of Maria and her husband Noel, enjoying sex with Susie's patents. At least, I thought that was all that it contained, but when Susie saw it she turned rather pale, and asked Maria, "Is that all the pictures?"

Maria laughed, and replied with a wink, "Yes, every single one."

"I think I need to have a word with my husband in private," she said to Maria, "I suggest you make yourself a cup of tea," pointing to the kitchen, "and we will join you in a few minutes."

When we were alone, Susie said, "I think you had better sit down before you open that parcel, because there are some pictures in there which you might find rather shocking. You see, it wasn't just mum and dad who were having sex with Noel and Maria. Not long after my seventeenth birthday I started to go and stay the night with them about once a week, and I slept with them in their bed. I will tell you the whole story later tonight, but for now I think we had better go and entertain our guest."

This then is Susie's story in her own words, of how she was fucked for the first time by Noel.

It was actually on my seventeenth birthday that I discovered that Noel and Maria were regular sex partners of my parents'. The five of us had gone out for a nice meal to celebrate, accompanied by at least two bottles of wine between us. I went to bed not long after we got home, but sometime later I woke up needing to go for a pee. Mum and Dad's bedroom door wasn't shut properly, and I could hear moans coming from inside, as well as two lots of men's voices. I tiptoed up to the door and peeked in, and saw Noel lying behind Mummy with his cock in her pussy, and Maria sucking his balls. Daddy was taking pictures.

I didn't think anyone had seen me, so I went back to my room. However I was so aroused that I had to masturbate with my hairbrush, and I came at least twice. I was wrong about one thing, because when Mummy brought me my cup of tea in the morning, she asked me if I had been disturbed at all during the night. However, I knew what she meant, so I admitted that I had seen she and Daddy having sex with Noel and Maria. I was surprised that she wasn't at all angry, and even more so when she suggested that it was about time that I learned what nice sex was all about from a couple of people who cared about me.

"In just over a year you will be going to physiotherapy school," she said, "and lots of young, and maybe not so young, doctors will try to get inside your knickers, and perhaps even some nurses as well."

"Tomorrow," she'd continued, "I will talk to our doctor about putting you on the pill, and then I will have a long natter with Maria. I am sure that she and Noel will enjoy having a nice nubile young teen to instruct in the arts of love."

It was a few weeks later that I actually spent my first night with Noel and Maria. I was very nervous when I rang their doorbell, and I nearly turned round and ran all the way home, but Maria opened the door before I could flee, and with a smile invited me inside. We didn't rush to get out of our clothes straight away, but sat down for dinner as if we did this every day.

After we had finished our coffee, Noel said that he was going up to take his bath now. A few minutes after he had gone upstairs, Maria looked again me with a gentle smile and said, "Susie, Noel's bath should be about ready now, why don't you go up and join him. He loves to have his back scrubbed."

Very nervously I went upstairs. When I got into the bathroom, Noel was just stepping into the bath, his penis and scrotum hanging down between his legs. I had a sudden thought that I would like to put my hand out and sort of weigh them in my palms. He was nicely settled in the water, and I was just about to roll up my sleeves ready to soap his back when he said, "C'mon Susie, why don't you strip off as well and get in with me."

This sounded rather exciting, and I started to strip off my clothes. Noel was watching me, and when I got down to my bra and knickers, I suddenly felt shy, but he laughed and said, "Don't be bashful, it's not as if I haven't seen it all before. Screwing up my courage I undid my bra, and did a little pirouette so that my breasts bounced a little – I was rather proud of them, and I had noticed that boys couldn't take their eyes off my chest, particularly if I wore a tight sweater. It was rather nice that Noel was enjoyed my breasts, and I started to feel a little glow inside.

I had to turn away to pull my knickers down, but I thought I heard Noel saying something under his breath as I bent down to pick them up off the floor, giving him a really good view of my vulva peeping between my thighs. It sounded like "Mmm, that 's nice," but it was so quiet I couldn't be sure. When I turned round though, there was no doubt about the look of pure desire on his face, and then he spoke loud enough for me to hear, "Susie, you look very beautiful, and it is nice to see that you keep your pubes trimmed, they frame your lovely young pussy so delightfully."

I blushed again, but instead of feeling shocked, I started to feel a tingly feeling between my legs, and I was aware that I was starting to become wet. To cover my embarrassment I quickly slipped into the bath behind him, with my legs either side of his hips. I then took the soap and a sponge and started to wash his lovely back.

When I had finished, his back was lovely and clean, all pink and shiny, and I couldn't resist giving him little kisses across his shoulders, and from his neck down his spine. I could swear he groaned, but he gave a little cough as if to clear his throat and said, "You stay there, Susie, and I will turn round so that I have the tap end, and you can lie back and have a nice soak."

As I lay back in the water, my boobs floated up, my pink nipples poking above the surface. Noel put his legs either side of mine so that my feet were level with his groin. His balls were resting on my feet, they felt so strange, and yet so nice, and I could see the tip of his penis just above the level of the water. Suddenly I had the urge to see what it felt like, so I lifted one foot and stroked the shaft of his penis from his balls up to the head, and as I did so I felt it stiffen and grow. He groaned out loud this time, and I felt his balls stir in their sack, and his penis grew a bit more, so that a couple of inches were sticking up above the water. The head was all purple and shiny, and I thought to myself how nice it would be to stroke it with my fingers, or to lick and suck it like a lollipop.

As I continued to stroke his penis with my foot, he started to move his hips gently, thrusting his penis an inch or so further out of the water. It was now fully erect, and I just stared at it, fascinated by its shape and size. I had felt the bulge in boys trousers when we went outside for a snog at the monthly dances that were held at the boys school up the road, but this was different and much more exciting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.