Looks Like Emma Has a Secret
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jimmy finds out a secret about Emma.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

My name is James Robertson, but my friends call me Jimmy. I recently discovered a huge secret. I can't even believe my luck. Let me tell you about what I found out. I was at a friend's house recently and we were all drunk and getting high. My friend David popped in a porno tape. As I'm looking at the movie, I noticed that the woman in the tape was my stepsister. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a wig, but it was her for sure.

I'm not sure when she made this film, or why she did it. In the movie, she had all kinds of sex. Sex with women, men, and even a gang bang scene. I wondered if this was her only movie, or if she had others. It really was mind blowing to even think about. Our family has money, so I'm not sure what her reasons could have been to do this. She doesn't look like the kind of person that takes drugs, or somebody that's really hard up to make a quick buck. I really couldn't understand why she'd make a tape like that.

My stepsister is gorgeous and I've had a crush on her for a few years. I'm twenty and my stepsister is twenty-one. I really hoped she made a lot of money doing that film. I really think it would be a real problem, if her mother found out about the tape. I know she'd be very hurt and disgusted that Emma would do such a thing. I knew Emma would be very upset that I discovered her little secret. I'm almost positive that she'd do anything to keep me from telling her mother about it. I did plan to have a little fun with her.

I just couldn't wait to talk to her about this and find out the reasons why she made the movie. I kind of was turned on after seeing it. At the time, I didn't let my friends know that it was her. Although, a few of them made comments, that it kind of looked like her. I was excited to watch it again by myself so I could really enjoy it. I actually ordered the movie online and now I own it. I really get off watching my stepsister do all these naughty things. I have blown so many loads since it was delivered.

It was kind of arousing and very hot knowing that my stepsister was a porn queen. I never thought of my stepsister in that kind of a way. But, now knowing she made a porno tape, all I could think about was fucking her. She has the most amazing body.

She's tall about 5'8." She has the longest legs you've ever seen. Emma has 38D breasts and in the movie she had a bald pussy. Not sure if she does, but in that she did. She has brown long hair and a great ass. She has curves in all the right spots.

Our parents got married about five years ago. My father married her mother. They met at the hospital. My father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse. They both work in the emergency room and usually work the night-shift. They sleep during the day and work at night. We're on summer vacation from college. We both are just taking it easy and not doing much.

Our parents have gone on a cruise and they won't be home for a week. I'm going to talk to Emma about her movie. I'm hoping she'll be really stunned and will do anything to keep me from not telling. I plan to have lots of sex with my stepsister. We're not related, so it really doesn't matter if we have sex. I'm hoping she'll be down with having sex with me. I have all kinds of ideas running through my mind.

Emma should be coming home soon. She went shopping with her girlfriend. I went into my room to watch her DVD again. I took off all my clothes and got comfortable on my bed. I figured I'd jack off, while watching my slutty stepsister's tape. The movie starts out with my stepsister hanging around with some chick and they're talking and then they start to kiss. They take each other's shirts off and they're really making out with each other.

I put my hand on my cock and stroked my rod up and down. I rubbed at my smooth balls. I'm jerking and tugging on my prick, while watching my stepsister feel the other chick's breasts. She lowers her head and starts sucking at her erect nipples. They both get in the sixty-nine position and lick their bald cunts. It's so fucking hot. They're slurping and sucking on each other's pink and beautiful pussies. They both are tongue fucking each other faster and faster. You can see the fluid coming out of their cunts.

I'm stroking my cock faster and faster. Getting myself all hot and horny. Both chicks have an orgasm and then they get up and start kissing each other. Their hands are all over the other's beautiful breasts.

I was so excited and blew my load. My come was all over my hand. I even got some on my leg. I got cleaned up and put the DVD back in the box and get dressed. I went downstairs and grabbed a few beers and put the movie into the DVD player and waited for Emma to come home. I was really wondering what Emma would think about my little discovery.

After about an hour, I heard her pull into our driveway. I was very excited to talk with her. I heard the key go into the door and then the door opened.

"Hey Jim, how are you doing?"

"Great, did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I went out with Sandy. We bought a bunch of things. What are you doing?"

"Not much really. I got us a movie. After you get settled, do you want to watch it?"

"Yes, I'd love to watch a movie with you. I'll make popcorn. What kind of a movie is it? Something funny I hope?"

"It's a very sexy movie. I think you'll enjoy it. Go make the popcorn. Grab us a few beers."

"Let me put my bags upstairs and then I'll make the popcorn. I love hanging out with you."

"I'll be here waiting. Take your time. We have all night."

Emma went upstairs to put her bags away. She had no idea what the hell we'd be watching. I was really excited to put the DVD in and see her expression. I was already hard in my pants. She changed her clothes and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She looked so hot. I could see her nipples poking through the thin material.

She went into the kitchen and popped the corn and came out with a big bowl and a few beers.

"I'm ready. Let's watch the movie."

I hit the button on the remote and turned the television on. I then pressed the DVD button on. The DVD started to play. All these previews to other porno's came on.

"Oh God! We're going to watch a porno together. I thought you said we were going to watch something good."

"This is really good Emma. There's a girl in this movie that's so fucking hot. You have to see her."

Then the movie started to play and my stepsister went absolutely pale. She looked like she saw a ghost. The opening is her and the other girl talking to each other and then they start making out. They take each other's clothes off and immediately start to kiss and feel each other's breasts. They then lay in the sixty-nine position.

"I can't believe you found this tape. I did this on a dare. My boyfriend at the time had a friend that was making a movie. I did it as a joke. You can't let my mother know about this."

"This doesn't look like a joke, Emma. It looks like you had a lot of sex. I hope you got paid really well."

"You can't tell my mother. She'll fucking kill me. What do you want? I'll do anything. You can't show her this tape. She'll be so devastated."

"I was hoping we'd have a little fun. Why don't you get on your knees and suck my cock. That's a good start don't you think?"

"Can't you think of something else? I can pay you? How much do you want? Anything, but having sex with you. We're stepsibling's. I just don't think it would be right."

"We're not related and I need a blow job. So take off your clothes and let's have a little fun. You look like a girl that likes to have fun. Don't worry I have a nice sized cock. You'll enjoy it. Come on Emma, if you do this stuff, I won't tell. Your secret will be safe with me."

"I guess it'll be okay. It's not like we're related. Please just don't tell."

I stood up and my stepsister helped me take my shirt off. She then unzipped my jeans and pulled my pants down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. She then removed my blue silk boxer shorts. As she could see, I was hard.

My stepsister then unzipped her shorts and removed them. She took off her white panties and pulled her tank top over her head. She was now standing completely naked in front of me. I couldn't believe how fucking beautiful she was. Her breasts were very firm and she had beautiful pink nipples. She had a bald pussy like in her movie.

I stood there and my stepsister knelt down. She then started to stroke my cock up and down. She kissed my shaft up the left side and then down the right side. She kissed my balls all over and then slowly started to suck each one in her mouth. I was playing with her long hair and stroking at her face.

She continued to stroke me and then put my mauve mushroom head into her mouth. She just spent time on my head, while she played with my big balls.

"Oh Emma that feels so good. You're such a good cock-sucker. Your mouth feels so good. Oh God!"

She shook her head and started to bring my cock all the way down her throat. Her mouth was completely filled with my cock. She was sucking, slurping, and gagging on my thick prick. She grabbed onto my hips and I started to gently fuck into her mouth. She was keeping pace with me.

"Oh God, this feels so good. You love my cock don't you? Such a good cock-sucker. I have to taste your pussy. Lay down onto top of me on the couch. Put your ass and pussy on my face. Come on Emma, do it."

We both walked to the couch and I got comfortable on it. Emma then got on top of me with her ass and pussy in my face. She continued to suck on my baton. I was so hard for my stepsister. She was taking my cock further down her mouth each time.

I licked my stepsister's beautiful bald cunt. I lightly chewed on her pussy lips. I found her clit under her hood and worked my tongue all over it. I pushed my tongue through her pussy lips and fucked her with my tongue. Her cunt tasted so sweet. Emma was very excited and started to come on my tongue. I was drinking her warm juices.

I got so excited and blew my hot load in my stepsister's mouth. She drank all my hot come. She then got off of me and we just cuddled on the couch. I played with her enormous breasts, while we shared a deep and passionate kiss.

"That was amazing Emma. You're one hot chick. I can't wait to fuck you later."

"'We're going to fuck later? I thought that would be payment enough."

"Hell no. We're going to have lots of fun this week. Our parents are away. We're going to be lovers. Of course, if you don't want to, I'll just leave the tape on the kitchen table for our parents to watch."

"I'll do anything you want. I'll be your play thing for the next week, but after that, we'll just be step-siblings again. We'll never talk about this tape, or what we've been doing again."

"You got a deal, Emma. After this week is up, we won't talk about this ever again. But, if you fall in love with me, and beg me to have sex then we will."

"Don't hold your breath. I really enjoyed what we just did, but it just isn't right really."

"We're not related, Emma. A deal is a deal. After this week, we'll just go back to being step-siblings and enjoying our summer. You're going to be my love goddess."

"Okay Jimmy. I'll do these things with you for the next week. Whatever you want we'll do."

"For right now I want you to go get a vibrator and I want to watch you fuck yourself with it. I think that would be really sexy to watch."

"Why don't you come up to my room and you can watch me masturbate."

I followed behind Emma and we walked to her bedroom. She then went into her drawer and pulled out her vibrator. She got all comfortable on her bed and spread her legs. I sat in a chair across from her.

She then put her vibrator into her mouth and rubbed it all over her clit. She was moaning and groaning and then pushed it right up inside herself. She was fucking herself in and out. It really didn't take very long for her pussy to secrete her liquids. I could hear how wet she was. Her pussy was making all kinds of squelching noises.

I then walked over to the bed and grabbed the toy out of her hand. I then started to fuck her with it. She then grabbed her tits and started to squeeze them as I fucked her. Her pussy was exploding and her juices were pouring out of her.

"Oh Jimmy that feel so good. I can't stop coming. Fucking hell."

I was so fucking turned on. I moved my stepsister to the edge of the bed and I slid my cock right up inside of her. Her pussy felt so wet and warm. I fucked my stepsister hard.

"Oh Jimmy. Fuck me harder and faster. Your cock is so amazing. Oh God."

I knew my stepsister was a slut. She absolutely loved me fucking her. It didn't take her very long to change her tune. She was so fucking wet. I took my cock all the way out and then jammed it back inside of her. I was thrusting and pounding at her bald mound. I was fucking my stepsister really hard. My balls were so tight and I knew I was going to come.

"Get on your knees. I want you to wrap your tits around my cock. I want to come all over your beauties."

Emma got down on her knees. She wrapped her gorgeous breasts around my cock. She moved her tits up and down over my cock. When the head got close to her mouth, she slowly sucked it. She did this for a little bit. I loved the feeling of my cock around her gorgeous tits. She had the most beautiful tits ever.

I then broke away from her and shot my load all over her tits. She then rubbed my semen all over herself. It was so fucking hot. I then sat on the bed and she sat on my lap. I rubbed her breasts in my hands, while I kissed the back of her neck.

"You're so fucking sexy. We're going to have so much fun this week."

She didn't say anything, but she was loving my hands all over her tits. She rested her head on my neck as I gave her a breast massage with my hands. I rubbed her tits all over and pulled and twisted at her erect nipples.

My stepsister was fingering herself as I rubbed at her breasts. It was pretty apparent to me that she was enjoying this. She fucked her pussy with several fingers, while I rubbed her enormous jugs.

"You're so hot, Emma. You really are driving me crazy."

"I'm just giving you everything you want. After this week of sex and love there will be no more of this. We can be hot and passionate lovers. After our parents come home, this will be over with. You'll not tell my mother about the tape or any of this."

"My word is good Emma. I'll not tell a soul about your tape. I want to fuck your ass and I really want to have a threesome or a foursome. I want to see my stepsister with a woman and doing all the things she did in her porno tape. Then after all that is done, we'll never speak of this tape ever again."

"Okay, you have yourself a deal."

"I was kind of thinking tomorrow night we'll go out and you can pick up a woman and we'll have a threesome with her. This way we don't have to get any of our friends involved. We'll just do things with random strangers. Does that sound good to you?"

"Sounds good, Jimmy.

"Let's get into bed and go to sleep. We'll of course be sleeping together the whole week, while we're having our time together."

We got into the bed and we cuddled and kissed. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I had all kinds of dreams that night. I really enjoyed sleeping next to my gorgeous stepsister.

The next day we woke up and I of course had a raging hard on. My stepsister climbed on top of me and put my cock into her pussy. Once I was inside of her, she rocked and moved over my hard cock. She leaned down and gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

"God you're so beautiful, Emma. Play with your tits, while you ride me."

Emma was moving and rocking over my cock and she started to play with her enormous jugs. She squeezed them together and licked at her nipples. It was so fucking hot to watch her. I then started to buck up inside of her wet pussy.

"Come for me. Make your pussy have an orgasm."

My stepsister leaned back to gain speed and I was bucking up into her pussy. She started to moan and then she had an orgasm. Her pussy juices soaked my cock and balls.

"Oh Jimmy, your cock is amazing. I know that sounds awful, but you really do have a great cock. God forgive me for saying so."

"We're not related Emma. It's no big deal. We're only step-siblings."

"I guess so, but it still feels wrong and we grew up together."

"A deal is a deal. You said you'd do this for one week. If you don't want your mother seeing this tape, I'd advise you to just fuck me and enjoy every minute of it. Your mother would be disgusted knowing you made this tape."

"I know and I'm going to do everything you want this week. It's just for a week. Like you said, we're not even related. There really is no harm in anything. I've always had a little crush on you anyway."

"That's exciting to know, Emma. I've never thought about you in any way. After having sex with you, I'm developing feelings for you."

"Let's just worry about our deal. So where do you want to go tonight?"

"I just figured we could go to a club and you could find some women you'd want to have sex with. Unless you have another idea?"

"I could just call Sandy. She'd love to have sex with us. She has always liked you."

"Okay, well give her a call then. It'll just make it easier then."

My stepsister went to call her friend and I hopped in the shower. I was really excited to have a threesome with my stepsister's hot friend and her. Sandy is a very attractive girl. She's 5"6" and has black long hair and blue eyes. She has breast implants that are really huge. Probably about as big as my stepsister.

She has a great ass and is always wearing very tight clothing. The girl just oozes sex. I'm surprised she wasn't in the tape with my stepsister. I have always thought Sandy was a bit of a whore. I guess time will tell tonight when we fuck. Although, I'm looking forward to her and my stepsister being naughty together. Just thinking about it, is making me feel aroused.

After my shower, I got dressed and then went downstairs to grab a beer and make some lunch. Emma left a note on the table saying she had to run out to get some things for tonight and said she'd be back later with Sandy. I wondered what she had to get.

I fixed myself a roast beef sandwich with provolone cheese and put mayonnaise on it. I got some chips and put them in a bowl and grabbed a beer. I went into the living room and put the baseball game on and ate my lunch. I really couldn't stop thinking about what would go down tonight. I was really excited and hoped my stepsister and her friend would be super sluts.

I think I must have fallen asleep and when I woke up Emma was back and Sandy was with her.

"Jimmy how are you? I haven't seen you in ages."

"I must have fallen asleep. Nice to see you, Sandy. You look gorgeous as ever."

"You're just the cutest guy ever. You know I've had a crush on you forever."

Sandy looked amazing. She was wearing a black mini skirt, with a pink camisole top. She had on gold sandals. Her skirt was very short and she made sure to bend down to show me she wasn't wearing any panties.

My stepsister was wearing a pair of denim daisy duke shorts and a red camisole shirt. I could see she wasn't wearing panties either. They both looked really hot. I could feel my cock straining in my shorts.

"Emma tells me you want to watch us have sex together and then you'll join in. Sounds like a great time. Where would you like to do this?"

"I guess you girls can go into Emma's room. You can undress each other and then I'd love to see you lay in sixty nine and then I'll join the both of you."

"Great, shall we go into your room, Emma?"

Emma and Sandy held hands and I followed behind them. They both smelled so good and both their bodies looked amazing in their outfits. The both were shaking their asses as they walked up the stairs. I knew this was going to be a lot of fun.

We walked into Emma's room. Both girls helped me get undressed. Emma took off my shirt and Sandy pulled down my shorts. I wasn't wearing underwear so my cock just sprang up to attention.

"Emma, you didn't mention that he had such a nice cock."

The girls giggled and I sat on the chair. Sandy helped Emma off with her shirt and then unzipped her shorts. She left on her sandals. Emma then took off Sandy's shirt and unzipped her skirt.

Sandy pushed Emma onto the bed and they started making out with each other. Sandy seemed to really enjoy Emma's body. They kissed deep and passionately and their hands were all over each other. Emma was stroking at Sandy's bare pussy and Sandy was moaning.

The girls got into position. Sandy got on top of Emma with her ass and pussy in my stepsister's face. Sandy licked Emma's pussy all over the place and I could see Emma doing the same. They both used their fingers to spread each other's cunts and then they pushed their tongues up inside the other's cunts. It was so sexy to watch. Their little bodies were wriggling over the other's mouth.

I of course was tugging at my cock. It was so sexy to watch them eating each other's cunts. I could hear how sloppy sounding their pussies were.

"Finger each other. Get yourselves so wet. I want to lick you girls out."

They started to finger each other. They were both moaning and groaning.

"Fuck your pussy tastes so good, Emma."

"Sandy, you taste so sweet. Fuck!"

The girls were fingering each other faster and faster. I then stood up to see them. They must have come together because they were drinking and slurping up the stream of fluid pouring out of their cunts.

"Now, I want you two to share my cock. Come on you sweet cunts. Get on the floor and suck my cock."

They both got off the bed and went to their knees. I stood up. Sandy sucked on my left ball and Emma sucked on the right one.

"I want you both to lick either side of my cock. Come on do it!"

Sandy licked on the left side and my stepsister licked on the right side.

"Take turns sucking my cock. Come on!"

Sandy then put my cock into her mouth. My stepsister was sucking on my balls. She worked her cock deeper and deeper down my shaft. She was able to get the whole damn thing down her mouth. I picked up her hair to watch her.

Emma was sucking on my balls. She was able to get my big smooth ball down her throat.

"Sandy, you suck my balls and let Emma suck my cock."

The girls then switched places. Emma then put my cock down her throat. Sandy was sucking at my balls. Emma bobbed along my cock. I picked up her hair to watch her. She sucked, slurped, and gagged on my prick. Sandy then moved behind me and spread my buttocks and started to tongue my asshole.

"Fuck, Sandy that feels so naughty. Do you like licking my ass? You naughty girl."

Sandy was tongue fucking my ass. Then she slipped her fingers into my anus. It felt really good, while my stepsister was sucking on my rod. I could feel the pressure building, while Emma sucked me deeper and deeper down her throat.

"I want Sandy to ride my face. I want to fuck Emma. Let's go ladies."

We all went to the bed. I got on my back and Emma hopped up on me. She put my cock inside of herself. Once I was all the way in, she started to rock and move over my cock. Sandy stood on the bed with her feet on either side of my head and squatted down. She rocked and moved her cunt all over my face.

Her pussy smelled so good. I licked her cunt all over the place.

"Fuck, Jimmy that feels so good. Lick my pussy. Make me come."

I was really liking Sandy. She seemed really into this. What more could a guy ask for. I sucked and slurped on her wet pussy. I lightly chewed on her pink flimsy pussy lips. Sandy moved herself forward and Emma started to kiss her. I would have loved to watch them kiss and feel each other's tits, but I was busy making Sandy about to have an orgasm. I replaced my tongue with my two fingers and fingered her fast. Her cunt juices were exploding all over the place.

Emma was slapping her cunt down on my prick. Her cunt felt like a warm treasure. I started to buck up inside of her. We were working together.

"I'm coming. My pussy is fucking coming."

I cleaned Sandy's cunt up and then the girls changed places. Emma's cunt was a drippy mess and she squatted down over my face. I licked her sweet juices off her pussy. She tasted like spun sugar and vinegar. Sandy hopped up and put my cock into her wet snatch. She rode me fast. She was moving her hips and fucking me. Sandy's cunt felt so good and I started to buck up inside her cunt and then I blew my load into her womb. My hot come filled her wet snatch.

I was drinking my stepsister's juices.

"Oh Jimmy. That feels so good. Fucking hell."

Sandy then got off of me and she moved between my legs and sucked on my cock again. She licked my hot come off of my cock and then brought my cock down her throat again. Emma got off of me and then went to help Sandy clean my cock up.

"That was fucking amazing. You girls are so fucking hot. I don't think I'll ever forget that."

"It was kind of hot. I really enjoyed it too," Sandy said.

"It was fun, but remember this is part of the deal. Don't get used to it."

"Don't worry Emma. I know this is just a one-time thing. Don't worry my word is golden."

"I have to be going guys. Thanks for a really hot time."

Sandy stood up and gave each of us a kiss and then got dressed and left.

"Jimmy, what else do you have in mind?"

"Nothing. Let's just go to sleep and let me think about what else we should do. I think for now I'm pretty satisfied."

We both got into the bed and fell fast asleep. I was pretty happy with what we all did. I wasn't really sure what else I wanted to do with Emma. We both drifted off to sleep. I had naughty dreams the entire night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.