The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

It didn’t take long to finish the uncompleted items in the downstairs of the house and soon we were able to move in. True to Jennifer’s promise, the first night she had to make love in the shower. That was something else as the shower wasn’t one of those big 2 person ones you see in some of the TV shows – this was a simple one person shower. Somehow, thought, she managed to get both of inside the shower and making love. It took a day or so for some of my muscles to recover.

As soon as we knew we were close to being able to move in, we’d let Martin know and asked him to set the wheels in motion for a meeting with Jennifer’s dad’s family. Martin told us that he’d made contact with Jennifer’s mom’s family and they would like to meet us as well, but separate from the meeting with her dad’s family. Martin agreed to set things up and we agreed on a couple of dates that would work for us.

A week or so later Martin called with the dates and locations and indicated that if we were comfortable, he’d play chauffeur for us. We were only too pleased to have that happen since I’d never lived in that city and Jennifer hadn’t lived there for years plus she’d never driven there.

A call to my ex-wife resulted in a meeting being arranged with my ex-wife, happy that she’d get a chance to meet Jennifer. I’d filled her in on how we met and the fact that there was a significant difference in our ages – in fact both of my sons were older than Jennifer. Mary (my ex) told me she had no problem with the age difference as long as we were in love.


Finally our trip to meet Jennifer’s families – and mine of course, was underway. We’d arranged for Faye, our ‘cabin sitter’, to look after things and once she was settled in we headed out to Jennifer’s home town. Martin met us at the airport and as promised, acted as our chauffeur. Before dropping us off at the hotel he told us he’d pick us up the next morning. The hotel Martin had booked us into was very nice and our suite had a nice view of the river. Once in the suite I sensed that Jennifer was quite anxious.

I sat down in one of the easy chairs and motioned Jennifer to come and sit on my lap. Cuddling her for a bit seemed to relieve some of the stress. “Are you going to be okay?” I asked. “We can cancel if you want.”

Jennifer relaxed and gave me a kiss. “Wally, I guess I’m jumping at shadows. From everything Martin has told us, Dad’s family is anxious to meet us. I guess I should just relax and just take things as they come.”

I hugged Jennifer and reminded her of my earlier statement. “Remember, if things start to get to the point where you feel uncomfortable, we can simply make our excuses and leave.”


Just after lunch the next day Martin arrived to take us to the meeting with Jennifer’s dad’s family. When we walked in the door to the room where the meeting was to be, Jennifer was delighted to see a banner reading ‘Welcome Jennifer and Wally’. We’d only just got into the room when a middle aged lady came over with arms open inviting Jennifer to come for a hug. Jennifer stepped in and was enveloped in the woman’s arms. This soon became a group hug as one after another, all the women in the room came and hugged Jennifer.

While women were hugging, the men came and introduced themselves and shook my hand. After a few moments one of the older men asked if everyone would take a seat and I saw two ladies escort Jennifer to a seat between them. Once everyone was seated, the man moved to where he could face Jennifer directly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.