The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

On days that were nice, Jennifer and I had taken to walking all over on the island. I’d probably walked over virtually every square inch of the island but Jennifer hadn’t and it was interesting to watch her reaction as I showed her some hidden treasure. I didn’t realize it until much later but I’d also unconsciously started looking for a site for a newer, larger house. I guess my mind was saying ‘man plus woman plus marriage equals children’.

Without realizing I’d been looking for it, I came across a nice meadow. “Wouldn’t this be a nice place for a cabin?” I asked Jennifer. “If those scrub trees there (pointing) were taken down you’d have a nice view of the water.” I turned to look behind me and Jennifer followed my lead. “All those big trees back there would provide a wind break and help protect the cabin.”

I don’t know if Jennifer read my unspoken thoughts but she came and hugged me and looked at me with a smile spread across her face. She didn’t say anything, but just looked at me. I gave her a quick kiss then off we went to continue our walk.

That night when we were in bed, Jennifer was wriggling around – why I didn’t know. “Did you open that little package Elizabeth gave you?” Jennifer whispered in my ear.

That sure got my attention. “What are you talking about?” I asked her. Jennifer didn’t reply but took my hand and moved it towards her. Suddenly I realized what the wriggling had been for – she’d taken off her panties and had put my hand on her bare pussy!

“Jennifer...” I started but before I could continue a hand was firmly across my mouth.

“Do you have any idea how horny I’ve been since we’ve been sleeping together?” Jennifer asked. “I almost ripped your undies off a couple of times but didn’t since I knew I wasn’t protected and I didn’t know if you had any rubbers. Elizabeth filled me in. I may not be protected but unless you threw them out, you have 12 rubbers. That should last until the supply boat arrives next week with more.”

Before I could answer, my cock responded and Jennifer quickly had it in her hand. “Go and get one – quick. I want you to be my first.”

I almost stupidly said ‘First what?’ but managed to keep my mouth shut and not make a fool of myself. I retrieved a condom from its hiding place and started back towards the bed. “So that’s where you hid them,” said Jennifer when she saw where I’d retrieved the box of condoms from. “I looked and looked but never thought to look there. Hurry up!”

I came back to the sleeping area and just before I was about to climb back into the bed, I realized I still had my boxers on. Jennifer giggled as I sat down and took them off. “I wondered if you’d take them off or let me rip them off when you got back into bed.” I scowled at her but she could see through me.

Once I was back in bed I took Jennifer in my arms and cuddled her as I spoke to her. “I’ve been trying desperately to keep from feeling this way, but tonight when I discovered you’d taken your panties off I could no longer try to deny just how much I wanted to make love to you.”

Jennifer grabbed me and kissed me. I shook and fumbled like a school boy but finally managed to get the condom on. When I looked over at Jennifer, the sight almost took my breath away. Such a gorgeous looking young lady – and I was to be her first lover.

“Jennifer...” I started but a finger came across my lips before I could continue.

“Just make love to me. I found my mom’s toys a couple of years ago and I don’t have a hymen anymore. As you’ve probably guessed, I’ve played with myself before but I want you to be the first man to put his ... his cock in my pussy.” Jennifer looked at me with lust in her eyes. “If you don’t hurry up, I just might have to take matters into my own hands and rape you!” As she said that she showed me a wicked smile and I knew she’d probably keep her promise.

I started to play with her breasts and was trying to be a gentle lover. Suddenly I felt Jennifer pull my face up so that I was looking straight at her. “Do. It. Now!” she told me in a most emphatic manner.

I had to struggle to keep from saying ‘Yes dear’, but again I wisely kept my mouth shut and a straight face. I lay down on the bed and rolled Jennifer over on top of me. Jennifer immediately saw what I had in mind and in very short order she had my cock in her hand and pointed at the entrance to her pussy.

“Make sure you remember this night. You’re the first man to put his cock in me and you’ll be the only man to ever do that. You’re going to be my first lover and you’ll be my only one.” With that she pushed down until my cock was almost completely inside her pussy. I felt her stop for a moment and look down then leaned forward to kiss me.

“This feels so wonderful. Mom’s toys were okay, but they were nothing like this.” Jennifer continued laying on my chest for a moment then pushed herself back up and started rising and falling as we started fucking.

I was a bit out of practice but it didn’t take more than a couple of seconds to remember how wonderful it was to make love to a young woman. It took a great deal of effort to not come immediately but I managed. As I played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples, I watched the expressions on Jennifer’s face and I could tell that she was on the brink of having an orgasm. As she screamed in joy, I let go and almost simultaneously, we both came.

Jennifer collapsed onto my chest, my cock still buried in her pussy. I let her lay there for a minute but I could feel my cock starting to shrink to its normal size and I knew I had to get Jennifer to move off me so I could take the condom off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.