The Storm
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

I was a bit surprised when I got back in to see that Jennifer had taken off the sling and was using her injured hand, albeit somewhat gingerly. “Jennifer, my dear, it’s going to start to rain soon so maybe head out to the biffy before the rain really hits.”

Jennifer looked at me with a bit of a surprized look on her face then headed out to the biffy. Suddenly it dawned on me what I’d said. Where had the ‘my dear’ come from? Wow! Had Jennifer had that much influence on me?

On her return, neither of us said anything about the ‘my dear’ and we talked and played games but I could sense that something had changed with us. ‘How long have I known Jennifer?’ I asked myself. Had she had that much impact on me in that short a time? I was surprised to realize that, yes, Jennifer had impacted me that deeply.

I’d managed to get my satellite dish realigned and got a quick look at the weather forecast – another big storm. I got on the radio and let Ben on the main island know that we’d got back okay and that we were getting ready to wait out the storm.

Pretty soon it was time for bed and everything was as it had been with one exception – Jennifer no longer needed my help getting undressed. I guess I was wearier than I thought as I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. I don’t know how long I’d been asleep when a huge crash woke me up. I had only managed to get my eyes open when a young lady dived into my bed. “Wally, I’m scared. What happened?”

I started to answer when I realized that both Jennifer and I were stark naked. “Um, I think a big branch broke off and hit the cabin. That’s happened before.” I paused and wondered what to say or do next. “Uhh, Jennifer ... Uhh I’m a bit uncomfortable since neither of us has any clothes on. Maybe you can go back to your bed. Okay?”

“NO,” Jennifer hollered. “I’m scared and I want you to hold me. You’ve seen me before and I don’t care if we’re naked. Just hold me close. Please?”

What could I do but hold her in my arms. As I had feared would happen I started to get aroused. I hoped Jennifer wouldn’t feel it but no such luck. “Oh, Wally’s getting a woody. Did I do that?” she asked.

I scowled at her and tried to move away but every time I moved, Jennifer moved with me. “Uh Wally, I’m going to make a confession. When I lay in your bed, there’s a little gap in the curtains and I can see you when you get ready for bed. So, with you having seen me when you helped me dressing and me having seen you when I peeked, we’ve both seen each other. Just let me stay in bed with you.”

“Jennifer, I’m very, very uncomfortable with this situation. When I had to help you, I could rationalize my seeing you naked, and when you accidentally saw me naked that one morning, that was an accident but this isn’t right. I’m old enough to be your father. Please, don’t do this to me. Let me get up.”

Jennifer did as I asked, but made a sad face. “Don’t you like me?” she asked almost crying.

“Oh I do, but...” Did I comfort her or get some clothes on? Get some clothes on first. “Just a minute while I get some clothes on,” I told her as I ran to where my jeans were. At least I’d be somewhat covered.

With my jeans on and done up, I turned to Jennifer only to be greeted by two beautiful breasts. “Um, would you please pull the covers up? You’re embarrassing me,” I told her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.