A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 23: End of the Summer Vacation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: End of the Summer Vacation - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

August 1978

Things did go back to normal on Monday. Jennifer and I talked, and she seemed to be more like her old self. I wondered just how often she’d need something like this. I suspected she’d want something different before I left for Sweden. I wondered if I would survive. We would need to talk about this, but it seemed we both needed some time to think about what had happened.

August moved right along. Jennifer and I went on dates and made love gently every time. I saw Joyce as well — we were falling into a pattern of seeing each other about every three weeks. That seemed to suit us. The sex was great, and the dinners were wonderful. I wondered if there was some way I could spend an entire night with her. Of course, I owed Jennifer one of those as well, and I should probably do that with Jennifer before I did it with Joyce.

Bethany and I spoke a few times, and I had lunch with her one Sunday. It was totally clear that we were just friends. I had felt like a total coward and canceled my appointment with Doctor Mercer following having sex, but I justified it by telling myself that Doctor Mercer needed to hear it from Bethany.

She did. At the next meeting, Doctor Mercer asked me what I thought. I told her that Bethany had led the whole thing, appeared to have accomplished her goal, and that now she needed me as a friend and confidant. I wasn’t upset or feeling used at all. I would have done most anything to help Bethany.

I had bought an Apple computer at Micro Center in Springdale, over my mom’s objections but with my dad’s approval, and I was seeing Beth every Sunday to work on the computer. We worked side by side, writing similar programs on both computers, learning, playing and having a great time. She was a lot of fun to be with, but I didn’t detect any hints of wanting it to move further. I had seen her in shorts and a t-shirt and she had, as I suspected, a nice body. Small, firm breasts, flat stomach, cute butt, and nicely flared hips. I thought about trying a little gentle teasing to see if there was any possibility, but decided to hold off for now.

Things actually weren’t too complicated at the moment. I was only seeing Joyce and Jennifer, and they were both comfortable with the situation as it existed. Oh sure, I was free to have other girls if I wanted, but for now, I didn’t. The only complication, if you could call it that, was my cousin Vickie. It actually wasn’t really a complication, just something I had agreed to do.

I had hoped she would be happy with that first encounter, but she hadn’t been. And, if I was honest, I wasn’t too happy. Not because I had done it, but because it hadn’t been up to par for me. Well, she’d get her chance now, because we’d have the house to ourselves. OK, so Stephanie would be there, but she wouldn’t bother us. My only concern was that Vickie would think we had some kind of permanent agreement to have sex.

I wouldn’t mind that, I guessed, but I needed to be careful about it. Getting caught with her would be a nightmare. She was cute, had a great body, and was a lot of fun. I guess if we could manage it, I wouldn’t mind. Certainly there was no chance of love entanglements. Like with Mary, this was just about sex.

My parents would be in Myrtle Beach for a week. Vickie was only staying two days. I wondered if Jennifer’s mom would let her spend the night. I doubted Joyce’s mom would. I was sure that Stephanie would be cool with it.

I picked up the phone and called Jennifer. I told her what I was thinking. She said she could probably swing it. Would it be OK if she stayed more than one night? I told her, sure. Vickie was coming on Monday, the day my parents were leaving and would be picked up on Wednesday. I told Jennifer she could come Wednesday after work and, if she wanted, stay until Saturday. She said she would talk to her parents and let me know.

I called Joyce and asked her if she’d cook for me at my house on Saturday when my parents were gone and that if she could swing it, I’d love for her to stay overnight. She loved the idea, but would need to figure out something to tell her parents. She told me to plan on it and worst case we’d just have our normal date, but at my house instead.

I went to find Stephanie and tell her what I was planning. She laughed.

“Why am I not surprised? Are you going to be screwing every single minute Mom and Dad are gone?”

“No, I have to work. Jennifer will stay here during the day with you, I’m sure.”

“Oh, that’s cool. Yeah.”

“And Joyce will cook for you too, I’m sure. I’ll make sure she knows to bring enough for three.”

“You’re the best, Steve!”

“When the time comes, you can have the same help from me — but not with Jimmie Henderson!”

She laughed, “Nah, he’s an idiot like you said. I had a small crush on him but not anymore.”

“Ed Krajick?”

She blushed. I’d hit that one out of the park.

“I’m only 11. Ask me in a couple of years.”

I nodded, “Yeah, you’re too young, for sure.”

She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Don’t do that unless you’re going to use it!”

“Eww!”

She was laughing as I left her room. It dawned on me that she enjoyed the teasing as much as I did, otherwise she just wouldn’t stick her tongue out. Pretty cool, actually.

The Sunday before my parents left, I went with Larry to his grandparents’ house. I played bocce and did as well as I normally did, which continued to amuse Don Joseph and his friends. Joyce was cheering for me and her dad and grandfather were giving her pretend evil looks. She had told me that she mentioned we were dating, but had told them it wasn’t serious.

Yeah, we were screwing every few weeks and kind of playing house, but no, that wasn’t serious. Something told me that her parents and grandparents would disagree with her assessment. I knew she meant we weren’t going steady, but she was implying something about the relationship that just wasn’t true. I recalled what she had said about her family and began to see what she was talking about.

Despite those fears and misgivings, there was no way that I was going to leave Jennifer for Joyce. Not because there was anything wrong with Joyce, but because so much was right with Jennifer. I could be satisfied with Joyce, of course, but that’s what it would be. The thing was, being satisfied wasn’t enough for me. I’d deal with it when the time came.

I asked Don Joseph if I could speak to him privately. He agreed, and we went into the house. I had never been inside except to use the bathroom in the front hall. We went to his study and all I could think of was Don Corleone’s office in The Godfather. That fit my request perfectly, given what had happened at the beginning of the movie. Well, minus the wedding.

“Don Joseph, I have a problem I need help with. A very, very good friend of mine, a girl, was assaulted by a boy and because of the circumstances, he was never punished. I’m wondering if you could help with that?”

“Her honor was violated?”

“Yes, Sir. And he bragged about it. It was two years ago. She’s been seeing a therapist to try to recover from it.”

“What are you asking?”

“Just that he needs to be taught a lesson. I would do it, but he’s a couple of years older and a football player. He’s going to University of Cincinnati in September and still lives in Milford.”

“This is difficult. I know you’ve seen the movie, but that was about things a long time ago. Things are different now. And this is Cincinnati, not New York. I will think about it. Andreas will talk to you.

“Thank you.”

“And, about you and Joyce?”

“Sir?”

“I see how she looks at you and you look at her. I think I know what is going on. She is good for you. Do not anger her,” he paused, “or me.”

“No, Sir.”

Now that was advice I didn’t need because I knew better. We rejoined the family, and I walked over to Joyce. I took her hand, and we walked out onto the lawn.

“Your grandfather just told me that he knows what’s going on. He also told me not to anger you,” I paused for effect, “or him.”

“That’s good advice,” Joyce said with a smirk. “I told you, didn’t I? And as for him knowing, grandfather is still old fashioned. I’m pretty sure he meant that we loved each other and were just respecting him. In that, he’s right. He doesn’t know about the other stuff and I don’t think he suspects. If he did, he would have said something to my parents.”

“Did you find out if you can spend the night?”

“I’m working on it. I have a friend in Milford who is in college. If I can get her to cover for me, then I can.”

“Cool. You’ll need to bring enough for my sister as well.”

“She’ll be there?”

“Yeah. But she’s totally cool. Trust me. Nothing to worry about. You can even scream in orgasm and she’ll be cool about it.”

“I’m not even going to ask how you know that,” she giggled.

“I’ll tell. She’s sort of my guardian angel and confidante. She’s saved me from my mom’s wrath on several occasions. She covers for me and she gives me advice.”

“She’s 11! What kind of advice could she give you?”

“Good advice. She’s read my journal.”

“Wait, she reads that? And you write everything in there?”

“Yeah. But she knows most of it, anyway. She knew when Birgit and I made love, and that was before I kept a journal. She knew when Melanie and I made love. In both cases, she figured it out from available evidence. At the same time, she saved my butt when I accidentally left some pictures of Birgit where my mom might have found them. And later, she hid my condoms to keep my mom from finding them.”

“Wow!”

“Yeah, her advice is sometimes very childish, but a lot of the time, it’s very good. Even when it’s childish, it often gets me to think. You’ll like her. Trust me.”

“So she knows all about us?”

“Yes, she was super excited that you might cook for her and stay over. I owe her a lot, so this is one small thing I can do for her. Someday, she’s going to collect. I told Melanie I figured I’d have to pay for her wedding and send her on an all-expenses paid honeymoon to Hawaii at the rate I’m racking up a bill with her. I’m going to need a lot of money!”

Joyce laughed, “I’ll be interested to hear when that bill comes due.”

“Melanie more or less said the same thing. What am I missing?”

“Nothing. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

I didn’t believe her. I’d ask Melanie and see if I could get a straight answer out of her.

When it was time to leave, we exchanged a brief kiss. I saw Don Joseph smiling when he saw that.

The day of the trip arrived. Andreas had given me the day off so I could be there when my parents left. Vickie arrived around 10:00am. Sylvia, my mom’s sister and Vickie’s mom, was driving my parents and brother to the airport. She’d pick them up as well. We packed the bags in the trunk and I got the standard lecture from Mom.

“Stephen, nobody in the house except you and Stephanie, and of course Vickie. You need to come home each day after work and make sure your sister is OK, and you need to keep your curfew. I expect you on your best behavior. I will check with Stephanie to make sure you follow the rules.”

Hah! I wouldn’t do that if I were her. I still didn’t understand how she didn’t see how close Stephanie and I were and that Stephanie would cover for me, but I wasn’t going to complain. And even if I didn’t have anyone in the house but Vickie, there would be stuff going on that neither she nor Sylvia would approve of. It was all I could do to keep from smirking.

I noticed Vickie had a small smirk on her face. I also noticed her eyes. She looked like a lioness about to pounce on a helpless zebra. I hoped nobody else saw that, or if they did, they didn’t know what the look meant. Otherwise, we’d be dead before my parents even left.

We said goodbye and watched them drive off.

When we walked back inside, I said, “Vickie, slow down. I see the look. Let’s wait until tonight to make sure they don’t come back for some reason. We have tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night, OK?”

She pouted, “OK. I guess that makes sense.”

“I’ll make last time look like a boring game of Monopoly. Just wait, OK?”

She went with Stephanie down the hall to Stephanie’s room. I decided to swim, so I went and put on my trunks. I swam my usual 50 laps and got out. I went and rinsed off, dressed and did my chores. I put a load of laundry in the washing machine and then went to mess around on my computer. I hadn’t come up with a good idea for a game, but I did decide to start typing in a Civil War program from my computer game book.

We ate lunch at noon, just sandwiches, chips, and Cokes. I’d be making homemade mac ‘n’ cheese for dinner. My mom tried to make it, but hers came out dry. I had checked the recipe in the cookbook and saw what she was doing wrong. It was easy enough to fix. The only reason I could think of that she didn’t do it was that she was lazy.

The recipe called for melting the cheese in the milk and butter, then pouring it over boiled noodles to bake. My mom put layers of dry noodles separated by slices of cheese and then poured cold milk over it. It was horrid. I knew mine would be better.

The girls didn’t bother me all afternoon, so I got most of the program typed in. I’d be able to finish it quickly when I got back to the computer. I didn’t expect Vickie to allow me back on the computer once we finished eating dinner. Stephanie came out once to find out what time I was serving dinner, and I told her about 6:00pm. I also checked with her that she was cool with my plan and she laughed and said she was.

Dinner turned out exactly as hoped. Stephanie raved about it and said this was how it was supposed to be. Vickie liked it as well. We finished dinner and cleaned up. I figured that it was safe after dinner. The chances of my parents coming back now without a phone call were zero.

I started the dishwasher and turned around to see Vickie leaning against the counter with a suggestive smile and Stephanie just shaking her head. I knew what Vickie wanted, and I was going to rock her world this time. I wished this could have been the first time, but this would make up for it.

I took Vickie’s hand and led her down the hall. Instead of turning into my room, I turned her left, walked past Stephanie’s room and down the hall to my parents’ room. I shut and locked the door, and turned on two reading lamps, one on the wall above each side of the king-size bed.

“What are we doing here?”

“This is way better than my room. Don’t worry. I’ll clean up well enough that there are no problems.”

And I would, with Stephanie’s help. I planned to use the room again with Jennifer and Joyce, as well.

I turned down the bed spread and folded it at the foot of the bed. I turned down the sheets and blankets and arranged the pillows more towards the middle than the edges. Vickie just watched while I did this. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light.

My parents had a sunken walk-in tub that also had a shower. It was huge. If we had used a shower this size at Melanie’s, it would not have been nearly as much fun! I turned on the water and ensured it was properly warm.

“What are we doing?”

“What I wanted to do the first night. Prepare to have your world rocked.”

I motioned for her to come to me and I pulled her into a hug. We kissed gently, and she parted her lips. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and explored her teeth. She pulled me tight and crushed her breasts between us and rubbed her crotch against my leg. I could tell she was excited.

I broke the kiss and pulled her t-shirt over her head, quickly removed her bra, revealing those small, firm breasts with tiny nipples, then reached down and pulled down her shorts and panties. She stepped out of them and quickly returned the favor, removing my clothes. I pulled her into another embrace, this time feeling her nipples pressing into my chest and her pubic hair on my dick as she ground herself into me.

I took her hand, and she followed me down the two steps into the sunken tub. I grabbed a bottle of my sister’s herbal shampoo that I’d brought in earlier and gently washed Vickie’s hair. I moved her to rinse her hair, then picked up a bar of lavender soap that Stephanie had lent me. I built up a lather on my hands and washed Vickie’s body. She sighed when I lathered her breasts and gave a slight moan when I washed her mons. I helped her rinse off.

“That felt so good! Can I do that to you, Steve?”

“Yes, of course.”

She washed my hair and body in the same way. I noticed she lingered when she washed my dick and my balls, gently tugging and squeezing. When she was done, I rinsed off. I picked up a towel I had put in reach of the tub and dried her off. I handed her a clean towel, and she dried me. I turned out the light, and she followed me back into the bedroom.

I pulled her into a hug and smelled the lavender. It reminded me of Becky, but I quickly chased that thought from my mind. I pulled Vickie into bed with me and we scooted to the center. I had promised to rock her world and the next thing I was going to do was give her an amazing orgasm just using my lips and tongue. I nudged her to turn over on her front.

I straddled her and kissed her shoulders gently, planting dozens of kisses, then slowly moving down her back, doing the same thing. I kissed her butt the same way, alternating between cheeks. I had made sure I washed her well, so I dragged my tongue from the bottom of her butt crack to the top, causing her to shiver. I didn’t push my tongue deep enough to actually contact her hole, I wasn’t sure I’d ever do that. I treated her legs to the same kinds of kisses.

I nudged her to turn over onto her back. This time I started with her toes, kissing each one individually. I kissed up her legs, planting many small kisses on each of them. I skipped over her groin and lavished kisses on her stomach, pressing my tongue into her belly button. I kissed up her body, avoiding her breasts and kissing her neck, then chin, forehead, and nose.

I gave her a deep French kiss, then began kissing her right breast, carefully avoiding the nipple. I repeated the same thing with her left one. I then shifted my attention to her inner thighs, being careful not to touch her labia, which glistened with moisture. I planted soft kisses on her pubic hair and then returned to give her a deep French kiss.

I lowered my head and, without warning, sucked half her left breast into my mouth and lashed her nipple with my tongue. She groaned at the contact. After about 30 seconds, I did the same for the other breast and she groaned again. I knew I had her on edge and moved to get between her legs. I spread them and, in one quick motion, shoved my tongue into her slit and into her tunnel. I quickly shifted to her clit, swirling my tongue around it, then sucking hard on it.

That did the trick. She mashed her pussy into my mouth and groaned loudly. She kept herself pressed into me for about fifteen seconds, then relaxed. I wasn’t going to give her time to recover. I was hard as steel, so I moved up, placed the head of my dick against her labia in the right spot, and simply shoved in.

She groaned loudly and wrapped her arms around me. I started thrusting gently in and out and she put her legs around me, her heels on my butt, and started meeting every stroke. I increased the pace and about every ten strokes, I bottomed out and ground her clit, causing her to groan. I repeated this until I knew I was close and then simply ground her clit until she came. I thrust twice more and came, shooting several strong jets into her. Her pussy milked me and she gently humped me.

I had one more thing to do. I gave her no time to recover and quickly moved to suck her clit into my mouth again. She moaned at the contact and put both of her hands on my head, pressing me down. I ran my tongue up and down the top of her slit, licking her clit every 30 seconds or so. Her breathing was ragged now, and she pressed my face harder into her. I knew she was close, so I sucked hard on her clit, then ran my tongue over it repeatedly.

She groaned loudly and mashed her groin even harder into me. I waited for the orgasm to pass, then moved on top of her and kissed her deeply. I wasn’t done with her. My dick had deflated, but I figured I could grind against her and bring her off one more time. When I pressed my groin to her clit, she moaned and began grinding back. I applied as much pressure as I could and continued to kiss her.

Vickie’s legs and arms clenched me tight, and she groaned loudly as another orgasm washed over her.

She held on tight to me and gasped, “No more right now, please.”

I got off of her and rolled onto my back, pulling her into my favorite cuddle position. She was still panting hard and shaking. She put her head on my chest and put her left leg over my legs. I just held her until she got her breathing under control. When she did, she kissed me.

“Wow! That was crazy. I barely had time to breathe between orgasms.”

“This is how it should have been on July 4th.”

“That night was wonderful! You gave me an orgasm and didn’t hurt me. But this? This I could get addicted to!”

“Nothing wrong with that, though you should find someone other than your cousin to do it with.”

“I’m going to need a boyfriend. I can’t see you often enough to wait for this with you. Are all guys that good?”

“You might have to train them, as my friend Melanie says, but there’s nothing special that I just did other than make sure you had the maximum pleasure!”

“Can I make you feel that good?”

“I had a great orgasm before. Guys can’t really have multiple ones together like girls do. Do what feels good, OK?”

“Tell me what I can do.”

“Well, you can do the same kind of thing I did to you. Kissing, licking, sucking, screwing.”

“I can screw you?”

“Yeah, you can be on top. Just get me hard, then kneel over me, hold my dick and lower yourself onto it!”

“Oh! I want to try that!”

Vickie started stroking my dick and planted small kisses on my chest. She kissed down my stomach and then kissed the tip of my dick. She opened her mouth and slowly sucked me in until she started to gag, then backed off. She held me in her mouth, sucking gently and sliding her tongue from side to side. She reached down and cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed gently.

She shifted position so she had her chest on my hip, and then slowly moved bobbed her head and down, each time keeping just my glans in her mouth and taking me as deep as she could. She was going slowly, and the feeling was exquisite. She kept up the gentle motion for a couple of minutes, then released me.

She shifted position so she was straddling me, grabbed my dick, then bent her head down to look and slowly lowered herself onto me.

“This is cool!”

When she had me all the way in, she lifted up until I was most of the way out, then sank back down again. She repeated this several times, all the while never removing her eyes from our connection. She moved a bit faster and started clenching me with her pussy as she rose up, then releasing the pressure when she sank down.

“That feels great!” I gasped.

She continued doing that, every once in while stopping with me fully inside her to lean down to kiss me, but always returning her gaze to my dick sliding in and out of her. She leaned down to kiss me again.

“Do you want to cum in my pussy or my mouth?”

“Mouth this time.”

She smiled and pulled off of me, quickly turning, grasping me and engulfing me in what one quick motion. She bobbed her head quickly and swirled her tongue. She would occasionally stop when she had just the head in her mouth and suck while stroking me. She alternated between bobs and strokes and I felt my orgasm was close.

“It’s close,” I warned.

She then started bobbing quickly and gently squeezing my balls. She felt me tense and kept just the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue and stroking me until I came. She gently sucked me through the orgasm and swallowed my cum. When I was done pulsing, she began bobbing up and down again. The feeling was amazing. I grabbed her and gently pulled so that she released me, got her on her back and quickly inserted my semi-hard dick into her sopping-wet pussy.

I leaned down and French kissed her and started stroking in and out of her quickly, hoping to bring her off before my erection subsided. She wrapped her legs around me and ground herself into me and had a small orgasm. I stopped thrusting and withdrew, my dick already starting to wilt.

“Was that OK?” she asked.

“Very much better than OK! Let’s go take a bath and then go hang out with Stephanie until bed time. You and I can sleep in here.”

She gave me a big smile, and we went into the bathroom, I turned on the light, ran water into the tub, added a bit of bubble bath and we climbed in. She leaned back against me and I cupped her firm breasts and gently massaged her nipples with my finger-tips. I dropped one hand into the water and began running my finger up and down her slit. I gently inserted my middle finger between her labia and into her tunnel, pressing hard on her mons with the heel of my hand. She began softly moaning as I fingered her to orgasm. She shuddered and groaned.

I just held her for a time in the tub, my arms around her and her back against my chest. She sighed contentedly several times.

“You’re right,” she sighed. “This was so much better than last time.”

“It’s always better when I can take my time and do it right!”

Eventually, the water cooled, and we climbed out of the tub. I opened the drain, and we dried off, then we dressed. We walked out to the kitchen to get a snack and some drinks. Stephanie was sitting on a couch in the living room watching TV.

“Have fun?”

“Yeah, Squirt, I did.”

“Me too,” Vickie said, giddy with excitement.

Stephanie just shook her head and went back to watching TV. Vickie and I grabbed snacks and went to join her. I sat on the couch and she sat in my lap, her head resting on my shoulder. Stephanie just smiled and shook her head.

“What’s the look for Steph?”

“Just another satisfied customer, eh, Big Bro?”

“I guess you could say that.”

When it was time for bed, Stephanie went to her room and Vickie and I got into the king-size bed. We had a slow, gentle screw and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I was awake early on Tuesday and went for a swim. When I got out of the pool, I noticed something I had forgotten.

The indoor pool was in the center of a U-shaped house. My dad had put windows in several places so that you could look out from the house to the pool. One of those windows was in my parents’ bedroom. And I had never closed the shades. I could see Vickie now, only half-covered with a sheet, her small, beautiful breasts in full view. I thought I knew the reason for my sister’s looks.

There was nothing to do about it now but to remember to shut the blinds tonight. I’m sure she’d make some Smart Aleck comment when Vickie left, if my suspicions were true. I was a bit ticked-off that she might have done it, but blamed myself for not closing the blinds.

I went and showered in my shower so that I didn’t disturb Vickie. I dressed, ate breakfast and left a note for Stephanie saying I had gone to work and would be home around 4:30pm. I had lunch with Jennifer and confirmed she would be at my house late the next afternoon. I was surprised how quickly the day went.

That night, after I shut the blinds, we had a more vigorous screw and fell asleep in each other’s arms. When I woke Wednesday morning, Vickie woke as I got out of bed. She called me back.

“I’m leaving before you get home. Can we do it one more time?”

I was happy to oblige. I had to skip my swim in order not to be late to work, but it was worth it. I tossed the sheets and towels in the washer and asked Stephanie to put them in the dryer and to please make the bed when they were done. When I left, I kissed Vickie goodbye and told her that I’d had a lot of fun. She thanked me and said she hoped we could arrange this occasionally, but she knew she needed a boyfriend. I was relieved to hear that.

Work was fine, though Jennifer didn’t come for lunch. I knew I’d see her at the end of the day.

“No lunch date today?” Kim asked.

“No, I’ll see Jennifer later.”

“Didn’t you say your parents were out of town?”

“Nothing gets past you, does it Kim,” I said and gave her a wink.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I reflexively said, “Don’t do that unless you’re going to use it!”

“Is that an offer?” she said with a smirk.

I just smiled and shook my head in disbelief. I went back to doing inventory and getting ready to place orders with the suppliers. I wondered if she was joking, teasing, serious, or some combination of the three. She had always been a tomboy, so a joke about sex was a bit out of the ordinary. As far as I knew, she wasn’t dating. I put it out of my mind. Between Vickie, Jennifer and Joyce, my schedule was full!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.