A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 22: Nobody Would Ever Believe It

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Nobody Would Ever Believe It - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

August 1978

I woke up on Sunday morning refreshed. I swam my usual laps, showered, dressed and made breakfast. Following Jennifer’s advice, I made waffles, sausage, and eggs. Stephanie came into the kitchen while I was preparing everything and asked if I’d make her breakfast as well. We ate together, then she went to get ready for church.

I put on jeans and a polo, and grabbed my fedora. I was sitting on the couch wondering what Jennifer had in mind when I saw Melanie pull into the driveway. I said ‘goodbye’ to Dad and went out to get in the car. She stopped at Mary’s house on the way back to her house. She hadn’t picked her up first so as not to let my parents see Mary. We drove the few miles to Melanie’s house.

Jennifer was waiting for us when we walked in. She gave me a simple, quick kiss on the lips. I put my fedora on the table by the front door, and we all kicked off our shoes.

“Let’s head to the sauna,” Jennifer said.

“Goody!” Mary squeaked.

We walked upstairs and went to the master bath where the sauna was.

“Steve, go on in,” Melanie directed. “We’ll be a few minutes.”

I didn’t answer; I simply stripped off my clothes and walked into the sauna. There were three towels on the lower bench and one on the upper. I assumed that was mine. I ladled some water on the rocks to generate some steam and sat down to wait. I was somewhat confident this wouldn’t get too out of hand, given that Jennifer was completely in charge.

The thing was, with her new ‘wild and crazy’ personality, I wasn’t totally sure that it wouldn’t. I wondered if I should have given Jennifer the license I had. Well, it was too late to do anything about it at this point. I’d just go with the flow. I’d had sex with all three of them and knew pretty well what they liked me to do with them and what they liked to do with me.

My thought process was interrupted by three giggling, naked girls coming into the sauna. They sat on the towels on the lower bench, Mary on the right, Jennifer on the left, and Melanie in the center. I was a bit surprised by that, because I would have expected Jennifer to take the spot in front of me.

We just sat there for several minutes, letting the steam build. I knew that about 30 minutes was the limit before we’d need to cool off, so I expected them to start something soon. I didn’t see any of them passing up the opportunity, though maybe Jennifer was doing something to tease me.

Jennifer spoke.

“Neither Mary nor I have ever had sex with someone watching, and we’ve never watched anyone have sex. So we want to watch you and Melanie. Is that OK?”

“You’re in charge, Jen,” I said.

“Ooh, did you hear that? ‘Jen’ is in charge,” Melanie giggled.

“Jennifer, am I supposed to cum?”

“Sure! I know that you can cum multiple times. We’ll let Melanie have you first.”

I leaned back against the wooden wall of the sauna and waited. I had an idea of what Melanie would do, having been in here before with her.

Melanie turned a bit and put her arms on my legs. She looked into my eyes with burning desire.

“I’ve wanted this for months,” she growled. “I hope you’re ready!”

“Leave some for us!” Mary demanded.

Melanie knelt in front of me and grasped my dick. She stroked me several times, then took the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around quickly, making me very hard. She bobbed a few times, then released me.

“I only want this thing one place!” she smirked, and after a brief pause, “For now!”

Oh God, not that! Well, if Jennifer was OK with it, I’d do it.

Melanie turned away from me and backed up. She grasped my dick, pointed it and rubbed it on her slit. When it was wet enough, she lowered herself down until I was fully inside of her. I had always liked the feel of Melanie’s pussy. That’s not to say the others were bad, but Melanie knew exactly what to do and she had a nice feel — not too tight, not too loose.

Melanie grabbed my hands and pushed one hard on to her breast and the other one between her legs. She used her hands to move my hands while she flexed her hips and massaged my dick with her pussy. She bent her head around to kiss me.

“Oh, that’s cool!” Mary said, “I want to try it!”

“Wait your turn!” Melanie snapped, but she quickly started laughing.

Jennifer had moved so that she was standing in front of us, watching intently. I noticed that one of her hands was between her legs rubbing and the other was tweaking her own nipple.

I started slowly flexing my hips as I pleasured Melanie with my dick, hands, and tongue. She was moaning into my mouth now, and I knew she was getting close. I increased the pressure on her clit and she moved her hips a little faster. She broke our kiss, groaned loudly, and her orgasm began. I rubbed her clit even more vigorously, and several waves of spasms rolled through her.

“That was intense!” Jennifer said.

“If I let you try it, you promise not to make him cum?”

“Yes!”

Melanie quickly rose up, leaving my slick dick waving in the warm air.

Jennifer approached me, but instead of turning around, she had me scoot forward to the edge of the bench. She sat in my lap and wrapped her legs behind my back. She looked me directly in the eyes, raised up and grabbed my dick and pointed it at her sopping pussy and sunk down on it with a moan.

As soon as she hit bottom, she gave me a French kiss and started grinding her pelvis into mine. I moved a hand to her breast and started flicking her nipple. Her solo activity before had her so close that it didn’t take long for her to moan into my mouth as her pussy started spasming around my dick.

Once her orgasm subsided, she whispered, “OK for Mary to do this? Or should Melanie come back now?”

“Mary is fine.”

She lifted off and said, “Mary, your turn, if you want!”

“Goody!”

She mounted me the same way as Melanie had. She put both my hands on her small breasts and pleasured herself with her hand. She was moving up and down a lot and I had to really relax and focus so that I didn’t cum. Mary didn’t take long either, and she had a small orgasm.

“OK, Mary, he’s mine again,” Melanie said.

“Oh poo!”

This elicited giggles from the girls.

Melanie faced me and impaled herself.

“Steve, cum for me, please,” she whispered in my ear.

She was sliding up and down in a way she knew I really liked. I was close, and she knew it.

“Cum for me Steve, cum for me!” she shrieked.

I blasted into her, filling her with cum. She held me tight and kissed me.

She whispered again, “I missed that. Thanks.”

Jennifer ladled a bit of water onto the rocks. All three girls returned to the towels. We only had a few more minutes in the sauna by my count. I’d make sure we got out in time.

Jennifer said, “So, who cleans him up?”

“You if you want to, or I’ll do it,” Melanie said.

“Whoa!” Mary said, “I hadn’t even thought about that.”

“You could do it if you want, Mary,” Jennifer said.

“Uhm, well, I’ll like lick him once to see what it’s like, but he’s your boyfriend.”

Melanie moved and Mary got in front of me. She licked my semi-flaccid penis once from top to bottom on one side.

“Well?” Jennifer asked.

“I’ve sucked him after he’s been in me, but this was different. Maybe just because I know he was just in Melanie.”

Jennifer got up and took her place. She looked into my eyes and then slowly sucked me into her mouth, bathing my dick with her tongue. She did this for a minute, and I instinctively knew what was next. She stood up and French kissed me. I got an idea.

I whispered into her ear, and she nodded. She got up.

I stood up, grabbed Melanie, and pushed her gently to sit down on the bench. I got down between her legs and started eating her with gusto, paying special attention to her clit, but shoving my tongue into her tunnel several times.

“Ugh, Ugh, Ugh!” she groaned and had an orgasm.

I quickly got up and grabbed a surprised Jennifer and pulled her into an embrace and French kissed her.

“Whoa!” again from Mary.

Melanie said, “None of that should surprise you from him.”

“No, not from him, just that he just had his face in your pussy and then kissed Jennifer.”

I laughed, “Oh, you’re jealous?”

I bent down and took a big lick of Melanie’s battered pussy, then grabbed Mary and French kissed her.

“OK, that wasn’t terrible, but don’t expect me to get that directly from the source!” Mary said.

All three of the girls giggled.

“I hear you Mary,” Jennifer laughed, “but with Melanie here, God only knows what she’ll do.”

Melanie laughed.

“Jennifer, she can only do that if you give her permission. I’m not saying she wants to or will, but you need to give explicit permission for something like that. It’s not something I even contemplated until a minute ago.”

“God Steve, you are a prude and conservative, aren’t you,” Melanie said.

“Maybe compared to you, but I just had sex with three girls in about 20 minutes, and all three had orgasms. I also kissed them all with pussy juice on my face and I licked your pussy after I came in it. I fail to see how that makes me a prude!”

“OK, maybe you just need your horizons expanded. Jennifer, do I have permission to touch you later?”

“Let me think about it, please.”

“Sure, Jennifer; I remember Steve’s rules.”

“OK girls, we’ve been in here about as long as is safe. Where to?”

“Shower!” they said simultaneously.

Oh, this was going to be fun. It was big enough for two, for sure. Three was a fairly tight fit. Four would be jammed wall to wall with bodies.

We walked out and Jennifer adjusted the water and stepped in. She pulled me in after her and then the other two girls got in. Mary pulled the door shut.

As I expected, we were very close together, with slippery girl flesh pressing on me from all sides. Jennifer pulled me into an embrace and kissed me hard. She then turned me to Mary, and I did the same with her. She handed me off to Melanie. They did this about a dozen times. I was getting dizzy because they were spinning me so much! But it was really awesome with boobs pressing me from every side, feeling pubic hair from Melanie and Jennifer rubbing on me and Mary’s clean mons slipping over me. I kept hard with all that flesh and realizing that they were slipping and sliding against each other as they attended to me. It sure didn’t seem they minded that contact!

When they tired of this game, Jennifer turned off the water and we got out. The girls grabbed towels and dried me off, then dried themselves.

“Let’s get something to drink,” Melanie said.

We went downstairs naked and grabbed some Cokes. Melanie had thoughtfully put towels on the chairs before we had arrived, so we sat at the dining room table. She grabbed a bowl of mixed nuts for a snack.

“Hey, Mary, what’s with the shaving?” Melanie asked.

“The first guy I was with asked me to do it. He was 38 and I think he wanted me to look like I was 10!”

“38? Wow, how old were you?” Jennifer asked.

“13. I went after him, though, so don’t think it was anything forced.”

“So why an old guy like that?”

“Because I knew he’d know what he was doing, Jennifer. And he did. I mean, really did! Not everyone is lucky like you to have your first time with a guy who’s a bit younger than you, but fucks like a pro.”

I blushed.

“Steve Adams, what is it with you and the word fuck?” Melanie asked.

“Well, not just the word, but calling me a pro. I’m flattered.”

“That’s not why you blushed. Jennifer, can you make a rule? We can only refer to it as fucking for the rest of the day? Ban the words like screw, make love, have sex. Only fucking.”

“That makes sense to me!” Jennifer giggled. “I’m sure Mary is fine with it. Sorry Steve, we’re going to fuck a lot today.”

I just shook my head.

“Anyway, so he asked you to shave?” Melanie said.

“Yeah, and then I liked it, so after he and I broke it off, I kept doing it.”

“Jennifer, would you be up for both of us doing it? You don’t have to keep it that way.”

“Mary, can you show us how to do it?” Jennifer asked.

“Sure! We just need some razors and soap or shaving cream.”

“I’ll steal some from my dad. Let’s go upstairs,” Melanie said.

“Not menthol!” Mary called out, “I made that mistake once. Ouch.”

20 minutes later, there were three shaved pussies in the room, rather than one. They rinsed off and stood there, showing me.

“I have to taste all three, just to make sure everything’s OK!”

Melanie giggled and led us to her parents’ room.

“There’s a bigger bed in here than in my room. They have a king. I’ll clean it up before they get home.”

The girls quickly stripped the spread off the bed and pulled down the blanket and sheet. They climbed in and were on their backs next to each other, legs spread slightly.

“Go for it Steve, taste all you want!” ordered Jennifer.

I wasn’t going to pass up a buffet! I started with Mary, who was on the left. I licked her several times, then moved to Jennifer, who was in the middle and did the same. Melanie, on the right, got the same treatment. I repeated the cycle several times.

“Hey, Jennifer, would you be OK with each of you rubbing yourselves? I’ll provide the tongue, you provide your own fingers.”

Without answering, all three of them moved their hands to their pussies and began rubbing their clits gently. I started licking and sucking each girl in turn, taking about 30 seconds. I wasn’t surprised that Jennifer came first. She had a small orgasm like those when we made love. Not long after, when I had my tongue shoved as deep in her pussy as I could, Mary had an orgasm. I then ate Melanie until she had hers.

“Steve, I want you now! In me!” ordered Jennifer.

“I’ll need to get hard, first.”

“I’ll do it!” Mary offered.

She got up, pushed me down into a sitting position, and expertly sucked me to life.

“He’s ready!”

“Thanks, Mary! Now get up here and fuck me, Steve.”

I positioned myself and sunk all the way in. I propped myself with my hands and started pumping in and out. She wrapped her legs around me, locking them just above my knees, and started meeting my thrusts.

Melanie leaned down and said, “Can I help?”

Jennifer was panting and said, “Yes!”

Melanie put her hand on Jennifer’s breast and started tweaking her nipple. I felt a hand on the other side and saw Mary doing the same thing. It was so hot I nearly came right then. I managed to keep control and held out long enough for Jennifer to groan and have a good-sized orgasm, her pussy clenching me tight.

“That was hot, girls. I can’t believe how turned on I was by that. I almost came right away.”

“Good thing you didn’t, buster, or you’d be in big trouble!” giggled Jennifer.

“That was strange,” Mary said.

“Mary, you have no idea about strange.”

“No, never mind, you told me about that. You’re right.”

Melanie burst out laughing, “Does everyone on the planet know that we tried anal sex?”

“Well, everyone in this room, yes. Plus Michelle. And your mom, because you tell her everything.”

“Your mom?” Mary said incredulously.

“Mary, her mom ‘accidentally’ walked in on us in the sauna when, to use Melanie’s words, ‘I had my cock jammed up her cunt’.”

Melanie doubled over in hysterical laughter, “I can’t believe Steve Adams just said cock and cunt in the same sentence!” she gasped and laughed even harder.

The other two girls giggled.

“But he’s telling the truth. My parents were 60s flower children and are pretty open about sex. Mom and I talk about everything, so she knows he’s an awesome lover and gave me multiple orgasms, that he had a threesome with me and my cousin Michelle, and that we tried anal one time.”

“My parents would kill me. I’d never be allowed to talk to a guy until I was like 35 if I told them stuff like that, Melanie.”

“Mary,” Jennifer said, “mine are closer to yours than to Melanie’s in how they react, but mine know what I do with Steve. I’ve done it in the house while they are there.”

“Mary, don’t feel bad. My parents, well, my mom, is worse than your parents. Trust me,” I said.

“Let’s get some lunch!” Melanie said.

We went back downstairs and grabbed a plate of sandwiches from the fridge, a big bag of chips from the cupboard and four Cokes. We all dug in. I figured they were as hungry as I was given the energy we were burning off!

I was glad that I was getting to rest in between. It dawned on me that Melanie was setting the pace. She probably knew better than the rest of them how to pace it, given our times together. Jennifer and I mostly just made love and cuddled, with some preliminaries, but we were so connected when our bodies were together that we enjoyed doing that more than anything else. Mary and I just, well, fucked, except for that one special time. She also had a good idea of my recovery rate.

When we finished, we cleaned up the kitchen. Jennifer sat back down, which indicated we all should sit.

Jennifer spoke.

“Melanie suggested several things we could try. I want to make sure everyone is cool with it. I’m not sure myself yet, OK?”

“Jennifer, just what you want and only want you want,” I said.

“The problem is that I’m as naïve as you are. Melanie has way more knowledge. I want to do some wild stuff, but my imagination just isn’t as good as I thought it might be. Melanie, on the other hand, has lots of information. She can tell you.”

“Well, the first thing we can do is two of us fuck him at the same time.”

“Wait, he’s only got one dick, how does that work?” Mary said.

Melanie giggled, “Sorry, Mary. I didn’t mean to laugh. One of us sits on his dick, the other on his face. So one person gets fucked while the other one gets eaten.”

“Oh, sounds sexy!” Mary said.

I saw Jennifer smiling. I knew there was something else that Melanie had to say about this one.

“Well, you can both face forward, or the girl on his face can face backwards. And the two girls can play with each other’s boobs and can kiss if they feel like it.”

“Whoa!”

“Sorry Mary, didn’t mean to upset you.”

“No, I’m not upset. I’ve only been with one guy at a time and I’ve never been in this kind of situation. I just sort of never thought about, uhm, putting things together like that. How do you know about that?”

“I have some books on sex that my mom got me. It describes this stuff. One of those books is what we used as a manual for Steve and me to try anal. Also, I know a few girls who experimented with each other that way before they got boyfriends. According to the books, that’s pretty common amongst teen girls. It says girls feel safer when there isn’t a dick around that can threaten them. Also, there are some really interesting things we could do with two guys and a girl, but we only have this one here with us now.”

“Now you’re going too far,” I said. “I draw the line at having another guy here. Sorry. That’s just too far for me.”

“Prude!” Melanie laughed.

“Maybe so,” I said. “Let’s just forget that for now, please.”

“Sure.”

There was silence for a bit.

“Melanie, let’s do it that way. You and me with Steve.”

“Are you sure, Jennifer?” I asked.

“Yes!”

“The only bummer is I won’t get to see it! I’ll have a pussy in my face!”

“Poor baby! Steve, go back up to the bedroom. Mary, go with him. Have fun! We’ll be up soon.”

“Have fun as in I can fuck him and let him cum in me?”

“Yeah, I think he’ll be able to do it again.”

“Goody!”

I just shook my head, took Mary’s hand, and led her upstairs. We went to the bedroom and climbed into the king-size bed. She pushed me down and began expertly sucking me. Once she got me hard, she mounted me and started riding me. She bent down to let me suck on her nipples. I pulled her down and sucked as much of her small conical breast into my mouth as I could. I could tell Mary was taking her time and savoring this.

“I wish you would be more flexible and do this with me from time to time. I’m not saying like every week or even every month. But just sometimes. Ben not only doesn’t mind, he encouraged me to do this. He’s got someone in mind for a threesome of our own. I’m learning a lot today that should come in handy!”

She giggled.

“You know my rules,” I said. “It’s tough. How about if I promise to talk to Jennifer about it? I can’t guarantee I’ll do it, but I’ll think about it.”

“Goody!”

She started riding me harder. I heard a noise and saw the girls came in.

“That looks like fun!” Melanie said.

“No way, Melanie. I get this one!”

“Yes, we know, Mary. Go ahead, make him cum.”

She started really working on me. I was looking at Melanie, who had a serious smirk on her face. She took Jennifer’s hand and pulled her into a spot by the side of the bed. They stood there watching Mary for a minute or so. Then I saw them hug. Not a simple hug, but a full-body hug. Then they released the hug. Melanie put her hand on Jennifer’s breast and the girls looked directly into each other’s eyes. Jennifer put her hand on Melanie’s breast.

Melanie leaned forward and whispered something to Jennifer. I tapped Mary on her leg and rolled my head slightly to the right. She turned to look just as Melanie kissed Jennifer gently on the lips. Mary gasped. I watched intently as they kissed again and it turned into a French kiss. They pulled tight and kissed hard.

That put me over the edge. I started blasting into Mary, who moaned at the feel of my hot cum hitting her insides. That put her over the edge as well, and she groaned as her pussy spasmed. I never took my eyes off of Jennifer and Melanie. It was so incredibly hot. I didn’t know why I felt that way, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.