One Last Job With Vengeance - Cover

One Last Job With Vengeance

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Chapter 34

Turning off the tap, Bern leaves the shower and enters the bedroom. Slipping into a shear lace negligee, loosely covering her still wet body, she slumps onto the bed. The past three years had flown by and left her in a daze. Although she knew Dan was still alive, she felt lonely. Still in hiding, it was hard and too risky for them to meet each other regularly. Once a month, if she were lucky, she would receive a text message to meet. Under the cover of darkness, she would slip away to the woods. Like a ninja in stealth mode, she would leave no tracks behind her.

Following the subtle signs he had left for her, they would come together and instantly fall into each other's arms. Seductively, like a temptress performing a striptease, she would peel off her clothes. Lying on the floor, she would give her body fully, and in all its glory. The cool breeze passing over her moonlit skin always made her shiver and tighten. Her ample breasts heaving, her nipples solid and erect, she reaches and pulls him into her. The sensation of his warm tongue, flicking over her nipple and gently teasing it between his teeth, spontaneously made her back arch. The instant feeling of flesh on flesh vanquished all of her fears. Like a helium balloon floating higher into the atmosphere, all worries were gone in an instant.

Even though the secret rendezvous', and covert love making in the open made her feel more alive and sexier than ever before, she didn't want to feel like a naughty teenager, sneaking out to see her forbidden Romeo. She knew that Dan was hell bent on revenge and could understand why, but it had been three years now and she wanted it over and done with once and for all. She had always planned that, if the job had gone without a hitch, there was no way she would decline Dan's offer to relocate. She missed Egypt as much as he did, although she would never admit it. Whatever the outcome of this vengeance he was planning, he would have to get away for good. This time she would be ready, bags packed, to follow him wherever he would go. The chance of losing him again was not an option.

Standing at the window, the humidity was almost too much to bear. The dark street was silent. A yellow glow from the street lamps accentuated the glossy shine on her cleavage. Parting the top of her negligee, in an attempt to lure in the slightest breeze, she runs a hand seductively down her body.

"Oh why are you not here tonight?" She softly moans

The lights outside were casting strange shadows along the street. So many times before she had stood at the window making shapes out of the shadows, she knew each one implicitly. Starting the same routine, as most nights, she studied the shapes to her left. The ornate window design, made by the garden gate of number twenty. The demons face, holding a trident, made by the gnome and a fork shone from the garden at number thirty-six. Moving along the street, naming each shadow picture as she goes, her gaze reaches the garages opposite her flat.

"That one looks new, looks like the shape of a man, now, where's that one from?" she asks herself inquisitively.

Moving on, she snaps her head back with a double take. The shadow, leaning out from the side of the garage, moved she was certain of it. With a gasp, she clutches the edges of her negligee, nearly ripping it in two, and yanks it together. With the lights out, she stares at the shadow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.