One Last Job With Vengeance - Cover

One Last Job With Vengeance

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Chapter 18

Closing the doors behind him, Dan walked over to the three tarpaulins that covered the cars.

Pulling them off he was happy with the choices Rob had made. Seeing the Skoda, he remembered what Rob had said earlier about the size of the boot, now opening the boot and eyeing the size, he understood what he meant and knew there would be plenty of room. People had slated Skoda when they first launched, mainly for their cheapness and style, since Volkswagen had bought them they had definitely changed and were more than adequate for the job.

"Would you like to buy a used car Sir?" Rob laughed, like a slimy second hand car salesman

"Hello matey, you have done a good job here"

"Well cars are my passion"

"Glad to hear it. Okay this will be the last vehicle we need"

Taking the photos out of the folder, he splays them on the bonnet.

"A bloody armoured truck"

"Not just any armoured truck, it must be this exact model"

"And where do I get that from?"

"Look at the photos Rob. It looks like an ordinary seven and half tonner in every detail. All you would basically need to do is make a door in the back and put the signs on"

"You must know someone somewhere that has got some of these"

"Yeah I do but..."

"Look, no buts. If you can't do the job just let me know. I don't want anybody in the team that's not up to it"

"I am up to the job; it was just a bit of a shock. Coming across cars are one thing but asking about armoured trucks can raise suspicions"

"As I said, get a normal one and make it look like this. A little cutting and welding, you will not know the difference. The photos give you every detail you need"

"Alright I will do the best I can"

"When you've found one bring it back here. I will get Terry to bring a welder or whatever you need here and you can both work on it"

"Cheers, think I will need some help"
"Once this is done then we have everything we need and we are all set. I will then get everyone together and go over the details"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.