One Last Job With Vengeance
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Daniel James

Tracing the line of pipes with his finger, Dan stops. With the street maps overlaid, there were three possibilities. With a pencil, he slowly draws a line following the roads away from the banks. Sitting back, he studies the map. One was definitely out, too many small roads to navigate. The choice was now between the two. They were both corner banks, which were good as this gave two exit routes and they both had good size roads around. It all depended on which one was the closest to the warehouse where the cars were being stored. Finally, with the location sorted. He could work on the pipe system.

The main sewer pipe was running literally inches from the banks basement walls, and the closest manhole cover was only about fifteen meters away.

Added bonus was that it has an off-street place for deliveries. This is what he was looking for.

Excited now, he grabs a fresh set of maps and starts marking.

Staring at the wondrous piece of art he had created, the map now showed the bank, the sewer, the nearest manhole cover and the route back to the warehouse.

"That was not as bad as I thought, quite easy actually" Pleased with his achievement he grins to himself.

Grabbing a pad, he starts writing down a few supplies that would be needed to put everything together.

He felt the usual buzz come over him like a kid in the middle of December, waiting for Christmas Day to arrive. He knows it will be a great day, full of presents, but he also knew he has to be patient.

Leaning back on the sofa he starts to daydream. Visualising himself under the golden sun and diving in the crystal waters of Egypt, lying on a lounger in a beachfront restaurant, drink in hand. Bern would be lying next to him with her all over tan, covered in coconut oil, and smiling from ear to ear. He will have it all. The life, the love and enough money to live like a king over there.

This one last job and that is it, out of this game for good he muses.

All that's left to do is make sure the boys are doing their jobs and organise the supplies.

The phone had not even rung when it was answered the other end.

"Bloody hell mucka that was quick" Dan said surprised

"Hello mate, we all ready to go? When? Where? What time?"

"Oi Ray, hold up, Why you so anxious to get going?"

"Sorry, Sorry, just excited and nervous at the same time. Can't wait, you know how it is"

"Yeah alright but we're not ready yet. I need you to get a couple of things"
"What's that?"
"A road workers tent, couple of hi-viz vests and a couple of roadside barriers"

"Should not be a problem I can nick them from the council yard. There are loads lying about"
"Good, just stash them at your place"
"We all set to go when I get them then?"
"No"

"How long?"
"I need to hear from Saim first and make sure Rob has the motors sorted, then a full briefing with everyone. Just take it easy, the day will be here soon enough."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.