Debby by the River - Cover

Debby by the River

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes a mother's love is formed through adversity. Sometimes a mother's lust is formed the same way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Violence  

The river was flowing past the sand bar they were on. Debby and her daughter Faith had watched as Sidney and Fred drifted down the Colorado River. Debby was afraid a little that her son might not be able to handle it. But he and her husband seemed to be doing fine. Nothing to fear.

Faith asked if she could go into the shallow water at the edge of the river. It was cool, but she wanted to test her new bikini in the water. Debby and Faith both entered the water and they squealed a little when the cold water touched their flesh. Both now had goosebumps, and the nipples of their breasts became hard.

Faith was becoming lovelier every day. Her flowing brown hair was enticing, and her body was shaping up to be a duplicate of Debby's. And Debby was one of the prettiest mothers of any in town. All of Faith's friends had mentioned how young and beautiful her mother was.

So the pair were a sight to behold if anyone had been watching. They splashed each other a little and got themselves quite wet. It was finally enough. Debby looked down the river and saw that her son and her husband were slowly getting out of the river. They would walk back now. It would take some ten minutes probably.

The two girls waded out of the river and started to prepare the lunch they had brought to the riverside. Placing everything within reach on one blanket they sat on the other and just watched some water skiers moving up and down the river some hundreds of yards away. Then Debby began to drift away in thought.

When she was growing up beside the Arkansas River she had always loved to sit and watch the river flow. She knew that it would reach the Mississippi and then the waters would travel down the river valley to New Orleans. She dreamed of someday going to big cities like that. Even to go down the river to Little Rock would be a grand treat. To get away from the hardscrabble life the Claggetts led.

Debby had a secret. She wondered if anyone else ever found out what she had discovered. She had noticed that when she rode the mule they kept around the homestead that something odd would happen. She never used a saddle. They didn't own one. The mule was used for plowing fields. But she liked to ride it too.

Now, as she grew older she found that she was feeling some nice things when she rode. Her naughty place between her legs would sometimes tingle and if she rode long enough it would even make her tremble and shake as something caused her a lot of pleasure. She couldn't ask anyone about it. That would be crazy. She would probably be punished for being dirty.

So she kept it to herself. But now and then while sitting beside the river she would gingerly let her hand move to her hairy place between her legs as she dangled them in the water. If she touched the right places she would feel the same tingle. Her body would shake and she would feel very good. It was her secret. She couldn't even tell the few friends she had in her freshman class in school.

Then everything changed for her. Freddie had made her do something bad. He had raped her and forced his hard cock into her virgin cunt. And her father thought she caused it all. She must have caused it. She was a girl. She was starting young but she was a whore temptress. She was a succubus who dragged her brother in and now she had to bear the consequences. Her belly grew.

Debby was thinking back upon that time before Faith was born when her daughter was in her belly. Even if she was with child that didn't mean she couldn't be used as a slut whore. And her Daddy and her brother did use her.

Daddy would come to her in the bedroom she shared with Freddie and her two brothers. He would sit on the edge of one bed and send the boys out so he could talk to his daughter. And then it would be time for Debby to get on her knees and please her Daddy with her hands and her mouth. She hated it at first.

But she didn't always hate it. Because it would make her feel that tingling she had felt before. The feeling she had when she stuck fingers into her pee hole or slapped it with her fingers and felt the good feelings. She liked those feelings. And she would get those feelings when she licked and sucked her Daddy's cock. And when he grabbed her hair and rammed it into her mouth and made her gag.

She learned how to take it into her throat and could keep from throwing up as he fucked her mouth and groaned with the lust of an older man still needing to use a young girl and feeling young as he filled her mouth with come. She was forced to swallow it all and finally she learned not to mind. In fact, she liked it.

Debby was looking at her own daughter there on the blanket, waiting for her son and husband to return. Faith was fifteen now. By that time in Debby's life she was married to her brother. They married as cousins by the word of her parents. She was happy that Faith's life would be different. She hoped she would never be forced to do anything she didn't want to do.

But Debby knew that Faith would some day need to learn about sex. The mother had spoken to both of her children and explained the bare workings of making a baby. But that was all. No need to go deeper than that. They would learn it all on their own. The way Debby had.

Fred and Sidney were approaching now and they were wet as the girls were. Their manhoods were clearly outlined under the trunks they wore. She glanced at Faith and saw her blushing slightly. She had noticed too. But it was just natural of course. Men had their cocks and women had their pussies and they came together. That was life.

Debby was rather proud of her son's pecker. It was coming along nicely. Some girl was going to be lucky when it was time for him to start in rutting with the ladies. Yes, he was going to be a heartbreaker. She got up and made sure the lunch was to Fred's standards. He sometimes got angry if things were not just right. Faith knew that too so she was up and helping.

After finishing the lunch they spent a couple more hours listening to country western music on the transistor radio and watching all of the activity on the river. The two girls talked quietly but Fred was largely silent and Sidney was lost in thought dreaming of his mother and sister in their bikinis. He got a little hard.

Debby noticed her boy getting a hard on. That was happening more often now. He couldn't hide it from his mother. She had noticed that when she hugged him close and laid his cheek upon her breasts that he would sometimes display a little hardening of his pecker. She didn't mind. It was what men did. They were like that. She thought it was sweet that she did that to her own son.

Debby had used to wash Faith and Sidney in the same bath. It had been easier and quicker. That was when they were young and didn't have any idea about sex. They would play in the water and splash each other. Or they would sail boats or ducks in the water. They saw each other naked and noticed the differences. It was simple to just tell them that boys and girls were different. They forgot about it.

Now it was kind of flattering to know that she could have that kind of affect on her young man of fourteen. She always wondered if she was really pretty or not. Her husband never told her that. She was his whore to use. She didn't mind being used if she also got her pleasure. But she didn't always get that pleasure. Maybe if she were prettier he would make better love to her. She didn't know.

When she was in the shower all by herself she could pretend she was beautiful. She could make believe that a loving man was touching her as her own hands caressed her breasts. She would rub her nipples and pinch them a little and her pussy would leak wetness. The shower would wash it away.

Then her hands would rub her hairy pussy, making it feel almost like it was being fucked. She liked that a lot now. Fucking was a pleasure when Fred was in a good mood and made her come too. In the shower she always came. More than once. She pretended that someone was watching her and that made it ever more exciting. Then she would come very hard. She liked that.

She was a little ashamed when she thought about the things done to her when she was a girl. The shameful part was how much she grew to love what Daddy and Fred did to her. She came to look forward to the times they fucked her. She wanted it. She liked it. Especially how Daddy would screw her for a long time before he filled her cunt with his sperm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.