Bath of Blood
Chapter 3: The Naked Victim

Copyright© 2015 by Totzman

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Naked Victim - Brother and sister hunt vampire and woman who bathes in blood.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

Jaclyn stood at the entrance to the funeral home. Dylan stood to her right, her father to her left. They greeted each of the guests who entered, shaking their hands and accepting their words of sympathy.

"I just want this day to be over," Jaclyn said. Dylan squeezed her arm assuringly.

Jaclyn looked up to see Scott enter. She put on a smile and extended her hand.

"Thanks for coming, Scott," Jaclyn said, shedding a tear.

"Yeah, sorry about your mom," Scott said. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

Jaclyn shook her head.

"Not here," Jaclyn said. Scott nodded, and made his way into the viewing room to speak to a few of his friends.

To Jaclyn's dismay, several of the guests arriving wore Halloween costumes.

"Now why would they come here dressed like that?" Jaclyn snapped. "They shouldn't be having a Halloween party here!"

Jaclyn turned to Dylan, but he was gone.

"Dylan?" Jaclyn asked. "Where did he go?"

Jaclyn looked around the funeral home, examining the crowd of people that had gathered, but she did not see Dylan anywhere. Immediately she started to panic.

"Have you seen my brother?" Jaclyn asked one of the funeral guests.

"He's right over there," the guest said, pointing towards the crowd. Jaclyn weaved her way through the mass of guests, unable to see him.

"Where is he?" Jaclyn shouted. She found herself surrounded by people, none of whom she recognized.

"He's right behind you, Jaclyn," another guest said. Jaclyn turned around, only to see Dylan lying in the coffin.

"Dylan!" Jaclyn screamed. She rushed to the coffin, and burst into tears upon seeing his lifeless body. "What is he doing here? Where is the funeral director?"

"I'm here."

Jaclyn turned around to see Catherine Balko dressed in a dark suit. She stood by Dylan's coffin and nodded sympathetically.

"What is Dylan doing here? He's at the wrong funeral!" Jaclyn shouted.

"Well, he shouldn't have walked through the gate," Catherine said.

"No!" Jaclyn screamed. "This isn't right! He shouldn't be there!"

The other funeral guests looked at Jaclyn in dismay. Jaclyn looked again at Dylan's lifeless corpse, and gasped as his eyelids parted. Instead of eyes, his eye sockets contained pools of blood. The blood dripped down the side of his face like tears.

Jaclyn screamed.

"I'll have to take him away now," Catherine said, and closed the coffin lid.

"No! Don't do that! Will somebody help him?" Jaclyn shouted. "Somebody do something!"

The funeral guests ignored her. Jaclyn clenched her fists.

"Somebody do SOMETHING!!"

Jaclyn opened her eyes. Her pillow was drenched with sweat. She sat up in her bed, and felt her pulse racing.

The early morning sun shined through the cracks between her shade and the window frame. Jaclyn turned to her nightstand. The near empty bottle of Gatorade, Advil bottle, and crucifix still rested there. Her clock radio read 7:13.

"Dylan," Jaclyn whispered to herself. She stepped out of bed and crept down the hall. Taking a peek into Dylan's room, she saw his bed was empty.

Quickly, Jaclyn continued down the hall. She knew it was just a dream, but she had to see Dylan right away. She had to be sure.

Jaclyn stepped into the kitchen, and found Dylan seated at the table, eating a plate of toaster waffles. He was dressed in his gray button down work shirt and khakis.

"Dylan," Jaclyn said again.

"Hey," Dylan said. "I found my keys. Looks like I dropped them under the driver's seat."

Dylan held up his previously missing keys. Jaclyn felt her pulse slow.

"Oh, that's good," Jaclyn said. "How's your rib?

"Still hurts. But Jake said I could work the phone few days."

"Great," Jaclyn said, and smiled. She gave Dylan a kiss on his cheek. "Well, have a great day at work."

Dylan gave her a strange look. Not surprising, since Jaclyn didn't normally say things like that to him. Jaclyn didn't normally have visions of her brother's dead body either, but she decided not to share that with him. Reassured that Dylan was still alive for the time being, Jaclyn retreated to the bathroom, took off her clothes, and stepped into the shower.

The warm water soothed her body and spirit. As she relaxed under the comforting warm spray, Jaclyn realized what she needed to do. And now was the perfect time to do it.

Jaclyn waited until Dylan left for work before she got started. She rooted through the hall closet until she found her father's old duffel bag. It was a few years old, but it still looked strong and durable. Jaclyn got dressed, grabbed the empty duffel bag, and got behind the wheel of her car, a light blue Taurus that had also belonged to her father.

Her first stop was the bank.

"Can I help you?" the teller asked.

"Can you tell me how much is in this account?" Jaclyn asked. She handed the teller a slip of paper with an account number on it, along with her driver's license. The teller looked up the information on her computer and replied.

"$56,291.09," the teller said. It was the entirety of Gabby's life insurance money, combined with the inheritance she'd left for Jaclyn.

"I'd like to make a withdrawal," Jaclyn said, tapping her fingers on the counter nervously.

"How much?" the teller asked. Jaclyn took a breath.

"All of it."

The duffel bag didn't weigh as much as she thought. After stuffing her life savings inside, Jaclyn hoisted the bag over her shoulder and dumped it into the passenger seat of her car. She thought long and hard about what she was going to do, and saw no reason to change her mind. Jaclyn started the car and headed over to her next destination: Pierson's Inc.

Riley's car was in the lot, so Jaclyn was fairly certain she'd be able to get an audience with the busy-bodied P.I. She only hoped Riley would consider what she had to say.

Jaclyn grabbed the duffel bag and carried it into the building. The waiting room was empty, as Jaclyn expected.

"Hello? Riley?" Jaclyn greeted.

The building was completely silent. No fax machine humming, no TV playing, not even the sound of Riley's feet scurrying around in the next room.

Jaclyn made her way towards Riley's office, and found the door slightly ajar. Jaclyn pushed the door open, and found the office ransacked.

The desk was flipped on its side. The TV and computer monitor were face down on the floor; their screens shattered. Jaclyn stepped into the room, nearly tripping on the high heels left by the doorway. She stepped around the fashionable shoes, and over several papers scattered across the floor.

"Riley? Are you here?" Jaclyn asked, more to fill the eerie silence than for the expectation of a response.

And then she saw it. A leg, a woman's leg, with a deep cut in the thigh, lay on the floor peeking out from behind the overturned desk. Jaclyn looked behind the desk to find the leg belonged to Riley.

She was naked, lying face down on the floor with her legs spread open. Her throat had been punctured twice, and numerous slashes were visible all over her body.

"Oh my God, Riley!" Jaclyn screamed. She dropped the duffel bag and ran towards the lifeless body. Jaclyn rested her hand on Riley's shoulder, and the cold, clammy feel of her colorless skin send a chill down Jaclyn's spine. Riley's dry, unfocused eyes stared off into nothingness.

Jaclyn looked around for a phone, and found Riley's office phone had been ripped out of the wall. Her body shaking, Jaclyn pulled her cell phone from her pocket and dialed 911.


Dylan arrived shortly after the police did. He squealed into the parking lot and had a sobbing Jaclyn in his arms before he'd even shut off his engine.

"What the HELL happened?" Dylan demanded.

"It was Balko. He raped her. And he killed her," Jaclyn said. Dylan squeezed her tightly and rocked her gently in his arms.

"Were you alone when you found her?" Dylan asked. Jaclyn nodded. Dylan looked her in the eyes.

"What were you even doing here?" Dylan asked. Jaclyn broke her gaze and looked away. Dylan glanced in Jaclyn's car and noticed his father's duffel bag, with money sticking out.

"I was- I was trying to buy her off, Dylan," Jaclyn said. "I thought maybe I could- convince her to stop helping you. I was trying to save your life!"

"By giving her your life savings? God, you are so fucking stupid!"

Dylan hugged Jaclyn again, and noticed two detectives approaching him. A tall, dark haired male and a shorter blonde female both showed their badges.

"Are you Dylan Becket?" the male detective asked.

"Yeah," Dylan said.

"I'm Detective Pratt, this is Detective Harker. Can we ask you a few questions?" the male detective asked.

Dylan released his grasp on his sister.

"Of course. Whatever you need," Dylan said.


Dylan and Jaclyn sat in separate rooms for questioning. Detective Pratt asked Dylan several questions about his business with Riley Pierson. Dylan chose to leave out the details concerning the incident at the nursing home and focused instead on what he'd learned about Catherine Balko and her connection to her brother.

In the next room, Detective Harker questioned Jaclyn about her gruesome find. Jaclyn did her best to hold her composure, but Harker was very sympathetic to her emotional state. After taking Jaclyn's statement, Harker asked Jaclyn to wait, so that Detective Pratt could ask her some follow up questions.

Detective Pratt made Jaclyn jump when he entered. He looked down at Jaclyn, with a commanding, intimidating stare. Jaclyn shifted in her chair uncomfortably.

"Miss Becket, I apologize for keeping you. I hope you have time for just a few more questions," Pratt said.

"Of course," Jaclyn said.

Pratt dropped a folder on the table in front of the trembling teenager and casually took a seat across from her.

"Where were you on the night of October 28th?" the detective asked.

Jaclyn felt her blood run cold.

"Dylan and I went to a Halloween party that night," Jaclyn said, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Where did this party take place?"

"At my friend, Scott Hanley's house. He lives on the west side in Hayden Hills," Jaclyn said, swallowing.

"I see," Pratt said. "And how long were you at this party?"

"We got there around ten o'clock, I think. After one I'd gotten really-" Jaclyn paused, eyeing the detective, "-tired, so we decided to leave."

"Did you go straight home after the party?" Pratt asked.

"Yes."

"Reason I ask," Detective Pratt began, "there was a shooting at the Bellbrook Senior Care Center in Greenridge that night. A nurse was found dead, and a patient missing. Our forensics team identified the DNA of the missing patient. It was Lukas Balko. The man who killed your mother."

Jaclyn trembled.

"There's more," Pratt said. "A surveillance camera from an ATM across the street noticed a car entering the parking lot of the nursing home shortly before the 911 call was made. The car was a gray Honda Civic, much like your brother's."

Jaclyn did her very best to conceal her panic, just as her father had taught her when he was explaining to her how to bluff in poker when she was eleven.

"A good liar," Jaclyn's father explained, "tells his opponent the truth and convinces him it's a lie."

Jaclyn remembered that tactic most of all. That, and what he told her about spotting a liar.

"Everyone has a tell," her father said, shuffling the deck as he did. "They won't look you in the eye. They'll touch their own face. They'll shrug with only one shoulder. There's always something. You have to watch for it."

Months of playing poker with her father trained Jaclyn to be as effective at spotting a liar as lying herself.

"Now, your brother told me, that after he drove you home from that party, he left again because he wanted to get gas," Pratt said, adjusting his tie. "He said he was only gone for ten minutes. Can you confirm this is true?"

And there it was. The straightening of the tie. It was plain as day that the detective was feeding Jaclyn a tall tale. And she wasn't going to bite.

"Dylan never left," Jaclyn said. "We were both home the rest of the night."

Detective Pratt raised an eyebrow.

"Really? You're telling me Dylan never left at all?"

"Yes," Jaclyn said. "I don't know why he told you he did."

Pratt smiled.

"He didn't. Just checking."

Jaclyn didn't react. She would not let Pratt see the relief she felt.

"That's all the questions I have. Thank you for your time, Miss Becket."

Dylan and Jaclyn were released shortly afterward, and they promptly returned home. The coroner who examined Riley's body placed her time of death at 10 p.m. the previous night, and he identified semen found her mouth, vagina, and anus as belonging to Lukas Balko. As with Dylan and Jaclyn's mother, the cause of Riley's death was deemed blood loss, in spite of the minimal blood found at the scene.

Dylan spent the evening perusing family photo albums. Jaclyn walked into the living room to find Dylan seated on the couch, flipping through photos of Jaclyn and himself when they were children.

He paused on a photo taken in the backyard, when they still had the play set his father had bought. The photo showed a grinning Jaclyn hanging upside down on the monkey bars while Dylan lounged in a red plastic kiddie pool nearby. Dylan smiled, seeing Jaclyn so happy.

The next photo showed Dylan's seventh birthday. He would never forget that one. His parents had bought a piñata, just as they had for his fifth and sixth birthdays. In the photo, Dylan could see himself blindfolded, swinging at the hanging paper owl with a baseball bat.

What the photo didn't show was what happened immediately after it was taken. Jaclyn, who was only three years old at the time, had wandered too close. Dylan swung the bat, missed the piñata, and instead cracked the bat across little Jaclyn's forehead. He remembered ripping off his blindfold to see Jaclyn screaming, with blood rushing down her face.

He spent the rest of his birthday waiting in the emergency room. He was certain he'd be grounded, but his parents told him it wasn't his fault. They'd failed to watch her and keep her at a safe distance.

It made no difference to Dylan. He put the blame squarely on his own shoulders. He'd been so bold; swinging the bat as hard as he could just to get at the candy he coveted so much, that he hadn't been paying any attention to the people around him. He never once considered that he might hurt someone close by if he wasn't more careful.

Dylan looked up from the photo album to see Jaclyn standing in the door frame of the living room.

"I'm sorry," Jaclyn said.

Jaclyn's apology hit Dylan like a face slap.

"Why would you be sorry?" Dylan asked.

"I shouldn't have tried to stop you, I should have-"

"Hey, hey," Dylan said, slamming the photo album closed. "You had every right to try to protect me. It wasn't fair of me to go hunting Balko when I have you to take care of. So I'm done. Alright?"

"But-"

"No, I'm done. As much as I'd like to kill that monster, it's not worth ruining your life over it. So I'm done."

Dylan got up from the couch, and went upstairs. Jaclyn opened her mouth to say something, but found no words could come out. Jaclyn watched her brother disappear up the stairway, leaving her alone and speechless.

As soon as he was gone, Jaclyn burst into tears. She rested her forehead on the wall, and let out a long sob.


Jaclyn woke in the middle of the night shivering. Somehow her top sheet and blanket ended up on the floor. She sat upright and gathered the discarded blanket and sheet from the bedroom floor and draped them both across her body. It had been getting gradually colder over the month of October, and Jaclyn was starting to feel she might need to start wearing more than a T-shirt and panties to bed.

She checked her clock radio, but the time was obscured by the other items on her nightstand. She put the Gatorade and Advil up on her dresser and the crucifix in the top drawer. The time read 1:49. Just a few hours to sleep before it was time for school.

Jaclyn wrapped her top blanket around herself tightly and tried to get back to sleep.


She woke up with a gasp. Another dream about her and Dylan. She didn't remember the details, but there was blood. Her entire body was covered with blood.

Feeling herself shivering, Jaclyn realized that not only had her blanket and top sheet found their way to the floor again, so had her clothes. She lay on her mattress totally nude.

"What the hell?" Jaclyn said to herself.

She sat up in her bed. Her clock radio was blinking 12:00. Jaclyn searched the floor for her discarded clothes and covers, and noticed her clock began counting upwards. It stopped at the numbers 6:66.

Jaclyn felt a wave of terror in her heart. She stared at the clock for a solid minute; the numbers unchanging.

It was then that she spotted a shape in the darkness. A figure standing in the corner.

Hello Jaclyn.

She heard the words, not with her ears, but in her mind.

"Who's there?" Jaclyn asked, timidly.

I am the Darkness.

naked woman on bed afraid of approaching vampire

"Who are you?" Jaclyn demanded. She turned to her side, bending her knees as she did, and covered her breasts with her arms, concealing her nakedness.

The figure emerged from the darkness. It was a man. She recognized the face. Dark eyes, narrow brows. But not the old man who used to live down the street when she was growing up. This was a much younger version of that man. The man she saw in the painting at Catherine Balko's house.

"What do you want?" Jaclyn eeked out, terrified.

"I want to know what you thought," Lukas said. He stepped closer to Jaclyn's bed.

"A- about what?" Jaclyn asked.

Lukas smiled. His pure white teeth shined in the darkness.

"About the P.I. girl," Lukas said. "Did you like what I did to her?"

Jaclyn did not respond.

"She had such a lovely body. Almost as nice as yours," Lukas said. He reached out to touch her.

"Don't touch me," Jaclyn snapped, jerking away. She looked to her nightstand. The crucifix was in the top drawer. If she could only reach it...

Don't.

Jaclyn looked back at Lukas, startled.

"I won't," Jaclyn said. Somehow, she felt compelled to obey him.

"Good," Lukas said. "Now, you're going to do as I say, and let me enjoy your young, fresh body."

He reached out and pressed his fingers against Jaclyn's shoulder. His icy touch sent a chill through her flesh. Somehow, Lukas' fingers were even more cold and lifeless than when she'd touched Riley earlier that day.

"Get away from me you pervert!" Jaclyn screamed, pulling away from her intruder.

Lukas put his finger to his lips.

"Shhh," he whispered. "We don't want to wake your brother. You don't want me to hurt him again, do you?"

Jaclyn shook her head.

"Of course not. So you are going to let me do to you- exactly what I did to your mother, and to the P.I. girl. Dylan will find your body in the morning. He will be heartbroken, but I will let him live. Understood?"

Jaclyn trembled.

Obey me.

"Understood," Jaclyn said.

"Marvelous," Lukas said. "Now how about you lower those hands and give me a peek at those luscious breasts?"

Jaclyn didn't want to obey him. More than anything, she wanted to reach for the crucifix in her nightstand drawer. But something was stopping her. Something in her mind.

Obey me, Jaclyn.

Jaclyn did as he commanded. She lowered her arms, and folded them around her belly. Lukas licked his lips as he admired her bare breasts.

"Ah, just lovely. Lovely, my dear," Lukas said. He placed his cold hands onto her breasts and squeezed them. He rolled them around and about, enjoying their softness. "You take after your mother. She had the loveliest breasts I've ever seen."

Lukas ran his thumbs across her nipples. Somehow his touch weakened her. She grew more complacent; more susceptible to anything he asked of her.

Lukas removed his shirt, baring his strong sculpted frame for Jaclyn to admire. His muscular arms and defined chest captivated her attention.

"Touch me," Lukas commanded. Jaclyn did as he asked. His muscles were strong. She ran her fingers across his pectoral muscles, and let her fingertips trace the outlines of his defined abs. She could feel excitement brewing below her waist. Lukas seemed to sense this.

"Spread your legs for me, dear," Lukas said.

Jaclyn obeyed. She leaned onto her back, and opened her legs wide. Both her vagina and anus were exposed and vulnerable. Lukas stared hungrily down upon the two delicate orifices peeking out from between her quivering thighs. Both holes looked so fresh, so tight.

"Mmm, I love how girls nowadays shave there," Lukas said, running his fingers up and down Jaclyn's labia. He slipped his fingers inside and spread apart her lips. "You're a virgin."

Jaclyn nodded. She felt somewhat embarrassed by this, but it seemed only to please Lukas. He gently licked her labia up and down, and let his tongue tease her clitoris. Jaclyn moaned, and her vagina began to moisten.

Lukas licked her faster, and rubbed his fingers around her labia in a circle. Jaclyn's breathing quickened.

"Oh God," Jaclyn said. Lukas flinched.

"Do not say that name in my presence," Lukas said sharply.

What the hell am I doing, Jaclyn thought to herself. She'd briefly won control of her own mind once again. She needed to get Lukas away from her. But how?

"God?" Jaclyn asked, innocently. Lukas gritted his teeth in rage.

"Speak no more of that name!" Lukas hissed. "Obey!"

Jaclyn found herself silenced. She reached for the nightstand, trying, just trying- to reach it.

Leave it alone. Submit to me.

"Yes," Jaclyn said, and lowered her arm. Lukas wrapped his hands around her large breasts, and sucked her firm nipples. "Mmm," she moaned.

Lukas sucked her right breast, and pinched her left nipple with his fingernails. He pinched hard, until he spilled blood.

"Ouch!" Jaclyn exclaimed.

Lukas let her bleed onto his finger, and he licked the blood from his nails. He sighed deeply. As he did, very briefly, Jaclyn found an opportunity to resist him.

"God. The Lord will destroy you," Jaclyn said.

"Shut up, you little bitch!" Lukas screamed. He clasped his hands around her throat and squeezed. Jaclyn gagged and gasped for air. He squeezed hard. Jaclyn found herself unable to breathe. She tried to pry his hands from her throat.

Lukas' grip would not weaken. Jaclyn scratched his hands and kicked her legs, praying something would break her free.

I will send you into Hell, you wretched cunt.

"I- I-" Jaclyn desperately tried to speak, but could not get the air out of her lungs. She was feeling lightheaded. Soon she would be unconscious.

I will devour your soul. You will be nothing!

Unable to speak, unable to scream, unable to reach her crucifix, Jaclyn thought of only one final option. She prayed it would work. Jaclyn touched her finger to her bleeding breast, and wet her finger with her blood. With her last moments of consciousness, she placed her bloody finger to Lukas' lips.

His muscles melted, his eyes rolled back in ecstasy, and his grasp weakened. Jaclyn pried his hands from her throat, and gasped for air. Lukas lunged for her; starved for her blood.

"Jesus Christ!" Jaclyn screamed

The spoken words made him flinch- just long enough for her to pull open her nightstand drawer and claim the crucifix. Without a second of hesitation, Jaclyn pressed the holy metal against Lukas' chest.

His scream was inhuman. Steam shot from his wound. He leaped backwards, cowering in terror. Jaclyn dropped the crucifix onto her bed, and when she picked it up, she found it was scalding hot.

"Throw that away you bitch! " Lukas screamed.

He looked down at his chest, and saw the image of the crucifix had burned into his flesh. His skin had melted away, and the reddish hue of his scalded flesh remained where the crucifix had touched him.

Jaclyn's bedroom door burst open, and Dylan entered with his .38 drawn. Dylan only needed a glimpse of the intruder before he drew his other weapon, the cross around his neck.

"So this is what you've come to? Only attacking women now?" Dylan asked.

He held up the cross for Lukas to see. Lukas howled, and a fire rose from the floor and consumed him. It was only a short burst of flame, but when the fire dissipated, a bat arose from the smoke. The winged creature smashed through Jaclyn's bedroom window and fluttered off into the night.

"Are you all right?" Dylan asked, and gasped as he saw the trickle of blood dripping from her breast.

Before she could answer, Dylan grabbed the blanket from her floor and wrapped it over her shoulders. A quick run to the bathroom and Dylan returned with gauze and some antiseptic and tended to Jaclyn's wound.

"He got in my head. I did exactly what he told me to do," Jaclyn said, crying.

"I'm so sorry, Jackie," Dylan said. His heart was still pounding. If he'd arrived seconds later, Jaclyn might have been dead. Dylan cursed his own carelessness as he pressed the gauze to her breast and soaked up her blood.

Jaclyn looked at her clock radio, and saw it now blinked 12:00 once again.

"I never should have tried to stop you," Jaclyn said.

"Don't say that," Dylan said. He wasn't sure who was to blame for Jaclyn's attack but he would be damned if it would be her.

"No, it's true," Jaclyn said. She pushed Dylan's hand away, and looked him in the eye.

"Let's just get you-"

"You're going to keep hunting him," Jaclyn said. "You have to kill him. And I'm going to help you."


They went shopping the next day. They hadn't visited in years, not since they were children, but the Sacred Blessings Christian Community shop had everything Dylan and Jaclyn needed.

The door chimed as they entered.

"Good morning!" the shopkeeper said to his first two customers for the day. Jaclyn bid him a polite hello while Dylan went determinately down the aisles. Jaclyn took her time examining the merchandise on display, prompting the shopkeeper to assist her.

"Can I interest you in a pocket Bible?" the shopkeeper asked. "They're half price today."

Jaclyn bit her lip.

"Couldn't hurt," she said. "I'll take two."

The shopkeeper grabbed two Bibles and entered the transaction into his cash register. As he did, Dylan approached the counter, and slapped a stack of nine wooden crosses next to the register. The shopkeeper looked at Dylan with interest.

"Will that be all?" he asked.

"And this," Dylan said, and placed a flask of holy water next to the crosses.

Dylan spent the rest of the afternoon at home, installing his new home security system. He nailed a cross in every room of the house, and placed a glass of holy water onto every window sill. After taping an extra layer of saran wrap over Jaclyn's broken bedroom window, Dylan spent the remainder of the afternoon in the backyard, chopping wood.

"Hey," Jaclyn said, walking out into the yard where Dylan was working. "I made dinner. Mongolian stir-fry. With extra garlic."

Dylan looked up at Jaclyn and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"I'll be in in a few," Dylan said, and continued chopping.

"Oh, and you might need these." Jaclyn said, holding up a pair of safety glasses. Dylan smirked and took the glasses. Jaclyn smiled and walked back inside, as Dylan returned to his work.

After he got cleaned up, Dylan sat down at the dinner table across from Jaclyn, and he noticed a package lying on the floor.

"What's that?" Dylan asked.

"That came for you today," Jaclyn said. Dylan set his fork down and picked up the package.

"It's from Riley," Dylan said, ripping the package open. "It's dated the 29th. She must have mailed it right before she died." Dylan emptied the package's contents on the kitchen table. There was a large bundle of papers, documenting everything Riley had dug up on Lukas and Catherine Balko.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.