Daughter Wives
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I like them young. These pubescent girls will make fine daughters and wives. Let's make a family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Living in a state with many young people awaiting adoption was too much of a temptation for me. I was a terribly upstanding professional man with a wife who was planning to divorce me. I worked out a deal with her. I gave her the option of staying with me until I could adopt two young girls and get half of my fortune, or go ahead and get her divorce and not receive anything.

You see, I was a lawyer, and I knew the law in our state like I knew my own face. I had done nothing for her to claim in court and so I could threaten her with nothing unless she did as she was told. This was not a community property state. I owed her nothing except what she had brought to the marriage, which was little.

Let me go back a bit. I had always had a thing for girls just ripening out of puberty. But I was also a lawyer and I knew it would ruin my career if I ever acted on those urges.

I married my wife right out of college and we had lived an affluent life. I was very good at my profession. I had joined a large and prosperous firm. I lived well but I saved much. My wife had thought she loved me, but she found soon after marrying that I was not her type. She had affairs. I did not mind. I had plans for my future and I was a patient man.

After five years of marriage, she asked for a divorce. I gave her the ultimatum I iterated above. She was glad to get what she could and get on with her life. I was happy to get rid of her and put my plan into play. We put on the act of a loving couple and went to the state adoption agency.

They were more than happy to expedite our adoption process when they learned we wanted two older adoptees. We indicated that we would accept two girls of fourteen years of age. They were so glad that we received the girls, who were twins, within six months.

I was allowed to make something of a choice. We met many young people who were living with foster families. I was certain who I wanted when I first saw Erica and her sister Anthea. They were lovely little things with curly blond hair. They had already developed delicious little breasts and their bodies made me eager just to look at them.

I made no sign of my wishes to the social worker but I had made my mind up. And when Erica gave me a shy smile behind the foster mother's back I knew this would work out well. Anthea's matching smile melted me, as well as giving me an erection.

I was soon to learn these young girls had been overly sheltered most of their lives. They knew next to nothing about the world. They had moved so often they learned very little in school. They were total naifs. They were complete innocents. They were exactly what I wanted and needed in my life.

The girls moved in with my wife and me in two months time, and my wife was out the door as they went up to their room. I was happy to see her go. The divorce would be filed and finalized in six months.

I showed Erica and Anthea to their large room. They were sharing a king sized bed. That was what they had asked for. We'd had numerous conversations in the past few weeks, but my wife had always been present.

Now we were all alone for the first time. I had decided to go slow with the girls who just turned fourteen when the papers were signed. So I just gave each a hug and left them to unpack and get acquainted with their room. I told them they had their own bathroom and that they were, of course, free to go anywhere they wanted. They were my real daughters now.

I could see how they looked at each other with a certain glee and rascality in their pretty, twinkling eyes. They had their own plans for this relationship. I was in for some surprises. I would give them a few too. The one thing they really wanted to know was what they should call me.

"Daddy. I'm your Daddy now, and you're going to be my dear daughters."

They both grinned and giggled. They were clearly ready to become my daughters. They would become much more.

Our life began with us spending lots of time going shopping. I would help them find new clothes. They were twins but they each had their own taste in clothes. And as their new Daddy, I was helping them find good clothing that looked good, both for them and for me. I wanted my daughters to be sexy as hell within certain limits. So I helped them find underwear that aroused me and made me happy I had chosen them.

We found lots of new clothes for them and they were happy and giggly all the time. And they loved to hold on to me as we walked around shopping. One on each side. I was proud and happy to be seen with such lovely little creatures. And they always seemed to need me to come in the dressing room to watch them try on clothes.

It seemed they always had to take off their underwear to make things fit right. And I noticed their sweet nipples were always getting hard when they undressed. They still were developing their pussy hair and their tiny slits were still pink and bare for the most part.

They continued to make me hard every time they walked into a room with me. At home they were getting more and more affectionate. Erica loved to sit in my lap. Anthea loved to cuddle up and hold my arm and feel my muscles.

Both loved touching me and being touched. And they each loved to give me a kiss every time they came down from sleeping. And they always kissed me good night when they went up to bed. Each kiss was getting more and more affectionate until we began to exchange our tongues too.

Finally, I had waited long enough. This was what I had dreamed of for years. The girls were not in school because it was summer. They had been enjoying our pool in their new bikinis that I had helped pick out. I went out to the pool one day in my bathing suit and dived in. As I emerged from the water I saw that each girl had taken off her top. Their sweet lovely tits, like little perky cones, were on display for Daddy.

This was my chance. I had decided to move on Erica first. Just by chance she happened to be closest to me as I climbed out of the pool. I walked over and took a chaise loungue. I was in only my bathing suit and my prick was growing as I anticipated what might happen next. Erica got up and sat on my lap as she always did.

"Daddy, what's that hard thing under my butt? It makes me feel funny."

"Erica, my daughter, that's Daddy's cock. It's what men use to make babies with Mommies."

"Why is it hard Daddy? Is it always hard?"

"No, sweetie, it only gets hard if Daddy gets aroused and ready to make a baby by having sex."

"Are you making a baby now, Daddy?"

"No, not now, but my cock wants to. It wants to make a baby with Erica. Does that frighten you baby?"

"No Daddy, I'd love to make a baby with you."

"Well, sweetheart, we're not going to make a baby now, but Daddy's going to show you how it's done, okay?"

"Yes Daddy, please show me. I love you so much, Daddy. Please show me everything. I want to make you happy 'cause you've made us so happy by taking us in and making us your daughters."

I took her hand and started taking her into the house to my master bedroom. Anthea was pouting on another chaise and I grinned at her and said, "Anthea, you can come and watch and learn too, if you want to."

She wanted to. She scrambled up and skipped after us giggling and touching me on the arm and on the butt. She was the bolder one of the two. She was going to be a handful. I looked forward to it.

Erica was so eager. And I was happy as shit. I was going to get some fourteen year old pussy and get it hard and heavy. But first we were going to get rid of the pussy hair. I wanted the pussy to look young. You know? I took her into my large bathroom and had her get naked. She was giggling with her sister. Anthea decided to strip too. That was fine with me. Better than fine.

I took both girls into the bathroom and put them into the shower stall.

"We're going to make your pussies nice and pretty for Daddy. Isn't that great, cupcakes? Start the shower and get it warm. Then put this shaving cream all over your little pussies. Daddy'll shave you, okay? That'll be fun, I promise."

"We always trust you, Daddy. We love you more than anyone in the world."

That was Anthea, the bold one. They got nice and wet and lathered up their precious slits with my shaving cream. Then I took a fresh razor and slowly cleaned off all the hair around Erica's cunt. It revealed all of her sweet pussy lips.

They were soft and swollen, waiting for the lesson I was going to give her. Then I did the same to Anthea, and she spread her legs so I could get into every nook and cranny, and see her inner cunt too.

We cleaned them up and then I took Erica's hand and took her into my bedroom and put her on my bed with her hot tits soft and ready for sucking and her cunt still wet, but with her own juices now. The juices that would help me deflower her, for they were both virgins.

"Daddy, will it hurt? I'm afraid. Your cock looks so big and it'll hurt, won't it?"

"Baby cakes, it'll hurt a little, but just a little, and then it will be the best feeling you will ever feel in your life again. This is going to be the happiest day of your life, I promise."

And I spread her beautiful legs wide and I leaned down over her and kissed her mouth. She put her arms around me and we made out. I nibbled her neck and she giggled some more. Then I moved down and took her nipple in my mouth and made it hard, then the other.

My cock was raging and stiff as a steel bar. I spread lots of lotion on my cock. I moved it towards her cunt and it slid right into the opening, but her cooze was so young and tight I had to work at getting it in far enough to reach her maidenhead.

"Now, baby, this is the only part to hurt. I'll do it fast. It'll last only a second."

And I rammed into her cunt and she screamed. Sweet sound! I took her maidenhead. God, I loved that. Then, like the slut she was, she began fucking back at me. She was a natural little whore.

I glanced over and Anthea had her fingers in her freshly shaved cunt and was finger fucking herself. Her other hand was mauling her tits and pinching her nipples hard enough that she was making herself tear up. But she looked like she was drooling and she was obviously coming all over my bedspread.

I was busy ramming into my new daughter's cunt deep and hard. Her whole body was shaking and she wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed my prick deeper and deeper into her pussy. I started squirting all of my saved up spunk into my little girl's deflowered quim. She took it all and was now creaming around my cock. I pulled out and called Anthea.

"Get over her and lick your sister's pussy! Do it now. Do it. Lick it clean!"

And Anthea jumped up and eagerly started eating my cum and her sister's cum. Her own cum was dripping and running down her pretty legs.

My dick was still hard. I was going to do something I had wanted all my life. I got down on my knees behind Anthea and started sucking and licking her ass. She rammed it back to my face and kept sucking on Erica's cunt. I spread gobs of lotion on it. Then I rose up and aimed my prick at the puckered asshole she was presenting to me.

I started feeding my hard on into her bung hole. And she was more than enthusiastic about it. She was almost fucking me the way she pressed back onto my cock. I began ramming hard and deep, just as I had with Erica's pussy. The same hard fucking but in an asshole.

Anthea started screaming with lust and passion. And Erica grabbed her sister's hair and pulled her up to begin licking her lips and getting some of all of the cum Anthea had sucked up.

I moved up with her, still fucking her ass and now starting to come again. Not as much, but enough to fill a virgin asshole. It occurred to me that Anthea's pussy was still virgin too.

I spanked her ass hard as hell and kept fucking her puckered hole. She was crying and still licking her sister's face and tits. She was now crying in pain. I pulled out and licked her ass and kissed it.

Then I picked her up and embraced her and kissed her and loved her. Now she was crying with joy because her Daddy loved her. I leaned over and kissed Erica too. She tasted like pussy and my own cum.

They were very pleased with their sexual initiation. They kept telling me they loved me, and I replied the same way. I did. They were the best thing to have ever happened to me. I took them into my own bathroom again and we all had a loving shower, kissing each other on the lips and on the tits and cock and everywhere we pleased.

As the shower was cleaning us of cum and saliva, we talked as lovers as well as Daddy and daughters. First Erica and then Anthea started begging me to be their real daddy. I explained to them that I was already their real daddy. It was all legal. They were now my real daughters.

"Daddy, please can I ask a favor, please?", asked Erica.

"Of course, sweet one. Always ask Daddy anything you want."

"Then Daddy, can Anthea and I, can we be your real wives too? Can we be your daughters and your wives?"

I could not believe my luck. Oh my, this was turning into the prize of the century.

"Of course, you're both my wives from now on. My daughters and my wives. Daddy says it is so and that makes it so. I'm your Master and your Daddy. Yes? Do you understand? You're my wives from now on and I'll treat you that way."

"Yay, Daddy, we're your wives now! We get to fuck you and have your babies, yes? We are going to get pregnant and be mommies to our Daddy," cried Anthea.

She and Erica were dancing naked into the bedroom. I followed and I smiled with happiness. I was going to have the time of my life from now on.

We were all very tired even though it was early so we all went to bed together in my bed. Both of my daughter/wives were holding my cock and licked and sucked it until they started nodding off. They cuddled into my arms and I went to sleep with a tit in each hand.

I had great dreams. I think they did too, because when I awoke about five in the morning, they had broad smiles on their faces and they were still holding my prick, but loosely, as they slept.

I slipped out of bed and started making plans in my mind as lawyers tend to do. I had lots to teach my new daughters. Both as their Daddy and as their Master. They would learn and I would be happy to teach them all I knew.

The day passed very pleasantly. This time, since I lived in a restricted area and had a high privacy wall we just swam and lounged in the nude. As a new family, we were living freely and happily.

Every once in a while Erica or Anthea would come over and cuddle with me and maybe give my cock a suck. They did love their Daddy/Master. And I could not help loving my new daughter/wives. And I remembered that Anthea needed to lose her virginity, to join her sister in love and servitude to Daddy.

Since they were so naive, I could teach them some things other girls might have balked at. But my dears were ready to please me in any way. At one point Erica said she had to go to the bathroom. I followed her into the bathroom and she thought nothing of it now.

From this point on there would be no locked doors in our home. She walked into the bathroom naked and I watched her lovely ass jiggle as I followed with my prick dangling. She sat on the pot and said, "Daddy I have to pee. Is it okay if you watch me?"

"Yes dear, I can watch you do anything now. I'm the Daddy and the husband and the Master. Do you understand? I can do anything."

So she was sitting on the pot and I walked over and held my still soft prick as I pointed it at her tender pussy. She was tinkling and I pissed right on her pussy. I saw her body shudder as she had an orgasm.

I had lucked out. My daughter loved to be pissed on.

I pissed hard and she kept pissing and coming. Then I pissed on her tits and she started coming more and more. I finished, shook my prick off and then stuffed it into her mouth. It got hard and I started fucking her face as she finished pissing.

I just wanted a taste. I did not come. Not yet. I was saving my spunk for Anthea's cunt. She had followed us and watched it all. She too was naked and had been playing with her pussy and clit and coming while we had been pissing.

I walked to her, took her hand and took her outside to a chaise loungue. I wanted her to fuck me for her first time. She was going to learn to ride me like a stud.

I was lying upon the chaise and I told her to straddle me. She did. My cock was pointing at the sky and she slowly lowered her pussy down onto my dick. I could tell when she reached her hymen because she paused. Then she remembered her sister's experience and she impaled herself on my cock, whimpering loudly at first and then moaning with lust and passion as she fucked me.

I grabbed her hips and began pumping and humping up into her cunt with all my force, and she was crying out with love and happiness to have found her loving Daddy.

All her pussy juices were leaking down. Her pussy was so tight that not a lot could come out. But enough did to gave Erica something to lick. She was with us now, licking my cock as it emerged from Anthea's pussy and eating all the juices on our bodies.

She especially loved to suck my balls. I loved it too. My balls are very sensitive and it made me start shooting long strings of cum up into Anthea's cunt. I shot more and more spunk up into my daughter/wife. She took it all and wanted more. Begging to be fucked harder and harder.

We finished. At least I did. I was older and not as strong and horny as my new girls were. But I was sure I would keep them happy. They surely would make me happy. The girls licked up all the juices on all our bodies and then we went for a swim together, fondling and playing with each other in the water.

I had completed the conversion. They were now mine and I could do as I wished with them and they would love every moment of it. We were a special family now. Perhaps we would be more special in the future.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.