Porn Star Debut - Cover

Porn Star Debut

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: A pick up at a dance leads to a hot night of porn

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Double Penetration   .

Me and my best mate Dave were in our local dance hall checking out the talent. It was pretty crowded but two girls stood out from the rest. The shorter one was blonde with a pair of tits I couldn't keep my eyes off and a skirt that was more like a wide belt. Back in those days, girls either wore stockings or just panties and the skirt was so short that it was the latter as far as the blonde was concerned. The other one had black hair and was also a blonde but a little taller but just as much as dish as her blonde friend. "Well what to you reckon," Dave said as we stood and watched them dancing. "You've got to be joking," I laughed, "they're way out of our league mate. They wouldn't be interested in us." Dave shrugged his shoulders and we walked over to the bar for a re-fill. As we sat there nursing our drinks, I looked to one side and to my surprise the two girls were sat on the stools next to us.

"Hello," the shorter one said, "my name's Hazel and this is my friend Margo. Do you mind if we join you?" Trying to keep my eyes off her tits that were straining to escape her low cut top, I said, "No not at all, I'm Mike and this is Dave. Why don't we find a table where we can be more comfortable." I spotted an empty table at the back of the room and we headed over to it with the girls in tow and after we'd sat down I ordered a round of drinks and we sat there talking and drinking for a bit. I was gob-smacked, when Hazel suddenly turned to me and asked straight out if we fancied them. I was so surprised that I couldn't get the words out but Hazel and Margo looked at each other and then Hazel looked back at me. "I'll take that as a yes," she laughed, "Why don't we go back to our place. We've some beer in the fridge and we can be even more comfortable there. Dave and I looked at each other, neither of us believing we'd actually pulled but, in unison replied, "Sounds good to me!"

We finished our drinks, went out into the street, hailed a taxi and headed back to the girl's flat. "Sit down and relax," Margo said as soon as we got inside, "I'll get us some drinks." As I said earlier, Hazel was a good looking blonde with a great pair of tits. Margo was not as well endowed in the tits department, but she had a great ass and a pair of legs that seemed to go on forever, especially in the short skirt she was wearing. Besides her ultra revealing top, Hazel was wearing a really short skirt, that barely hid her ass and a pair of high heels which really showed off her legs.

There were two couches in the room, and Dave had sat on one and me on the other. While Margo was in the kitchen Hazel came and sat down next to me and when Margo came back with the drinks, she sat beside Dave. As we sat drinking our beers, Hazel made it pretty clear why we were there, she said that she really enjoyed watching porn movies and they really turned her on and that she'd love to star in one herself.

Margo had slid closer to Dave and she began to rub his chest through his shirt while she rubbed her leg up and down his. It wasn't long before I could see Dave's hard-on through his jeans. Meanwhile, Hazel had slipped her hand in between my thighs and was working her way up to my own erection. I leaned over and gave her a long, wet kiss which she returned enthusiastically. My hand crept inside her top and was soon massaging her tits. I could feel her nipples hardening as I squeezed her tit and I couldn't wait to get that top off and really enjoy them. Over on the other couch, Dave and Margo were setting their own agenda and Margo was trying to get Dave's shirt off. Her skirt had ridden up, uncovering her lace covered ass and Dave was giving it the full treatment, kneading and squeezing it like there was no tomorrow.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom Mike," Hazel whispered, giving my cock a squeeze, "we've got a great king sized bed." Once in the bedroom, it didn't take her long to get rid of her top and skirt, revealing a great body in a lacy bra and panties set. Smiling, she walked over to me and pulled my shirt over my head, then dropped to her knees and started to unbuckle my belt. It didn't take her long to get my jeans and boxers down and free my seven inch cock. "Mmm, nice," she breathed as I stepped out of them. Next Hazel took my knob in her mouth and started to suck it really slowly, running her tongue over the tip. I thought I was going to shoot my load right there and then but she pulled her face away and cupped my balls in one hand while she licked up and down my shaft. Then she started stroking up and down my length as she started to lick and suck my balls...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.