Road Trip With Mom - Cover

Road Trip With Mom

Copyright© 2015 by rmdexter

Chapter 3

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 3 - Big Tit mom and her big cock son go on a cross country road trip

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

Chapter 3 of this story is finally here. Sorry for the delay as I had a number of personal issues which kept me away from writing for quite some time. I apologize to my loyal readers for that. I had originally intended for this to be the final chapter of this story, but as usual, I have let the story grow longer than I anticipated. Chapter 4 is well under way and I will try to get it finished in order for it to follow shortly. One other reminder to some readers: if you are looking for stories in which mothers become impregnated by their sons, stop reading now. You will never find that in any of my stories, including this one.

"Mom, I don't know what to do. I'm pushing and pushing, but it won't go in," Josh said, totally exasperated.

"Just slide it in nice and easy, baby," his sexy mother Erica replied.

"Okay." Josh did as his mother asked, going nice and slow, but once again, he found his efforts stymied as he tried to slowly push it further in. "It's not working. I don't know what to do. I feel like giving up."

"C'mon, baby. You can do it. I know it's long and thick, but I think if you just angle it up a bit, it will probably slide right in there."

Josh planted his feet firmly, flexed the bulging cylinder upwards, and sure enough, just as his mother predicted, his duffel bag slid smoothly into the narrow opening amongst all his other belongings in the back of their SUV.

"That's my boy. I knew you could do it." Erica looked at her son with a coquettish smile. "After all those times you slipped that big hard cock into me last night, I thought sliding that duffel bag into that narrow opening would have been easy for you." She gave him a lascivious wink as she stepped around to the passenger side of the car, but not before trailing her slender fingers teasingly over the front of his shorts as she moved past him.

Josh wanted to groan as the touch of her hand sent a jolt of excitement right through him. He felt a tingling surge in his dick and was actually surprised that it was about to come up again already—but then again, when it came to his mother, he realized his cock was going to be almost permanently hard—a fact that neither of them was going to complain about.

He closed the hatch door on the SUV and made his way to the driver's seat, his mind swirling with what had happened last night. After their lust-filled night together, he and his mother had eventually fallen asleep, blissfully exhausted from the lengthy sexual skirmishes they'd engaged in. His mother had left on the sexy black corset and stockings she'd changed into earlier, pulling Josh up close behind her and bringing his hand around to cup her large breasts as they drifted off to sleep. Josh woke up twice during the night with a hard-on, his stallion-like cock in need of attention. Like a heat-seeking missile, his enflamed prick seemed magnetically drawn to the hot wet channel he'd been born from 18 years previously.

Each time, his mother happily awoke from her slumber and welcomed him deep inside her, his massive prick stretching her hot wet hole almost to the tearing point. He'd fucked her in every position he could think of, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as she writhed and convulsed on the end of his cunt-splitting cock. He fought off his own climaxes as long as he could each time, but eventually, her talented gripping pussy coaxed a massive load out of him, her working muscles pulling out every last drop of creamy semen as he emptied himself into her. They'd dropped off back to sleep after each of the two encounters, his arms wrapped around her lush body, his hands cupping her enormous 38E breasts. He'd awoken a short time ago with a luxurious warm feeling on his dick. He looked down to see his mother with her mouth full of hard cock, slowly worshipping his massive erection while the early morning light drifted in lazily around the curtains of the motel room window.

"Just lay back and enjoy this, baby," his mother had said as he tried to sit up and she pushed him back. "This is how I want us to start every day on this trip, with you feeding me a nice creamy load of cum." Josh eagerly heeded her words, lying back with his arms crossed behind his head as he mother knelt between his spread thighs, her mouth and hands slowly working him over as she gave him a slow cock-worshipping blowjob. She was purring and mewing like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as she worked on him for well over half an hour; slurping, sucking and licking like a woman possessed. Eventually she let him go over the brink, the teasing edging she'd been doing to him causing another sizable load to spew forth into her welcoming mouth. She'd swallowed every warm creamy drop, using her tongue and fingers to gather in the excess that had leaked from the corners of her stretched lips.

"Oh fuck ... that is the perfect way to start the day," Josh thought to himself as his mother crawled up from between his legs and let her big pendulous tits sway down over his face, her curvy mature body looking wickedly sexy in the black corset and sheer nylons. He'd extended his tongue and she let him clamp on to her nipple, his lips and tongue causing the pebbly bud to stiffen and thicken into a hard little bullet. She swayed her body slightly to the side, bringing her other swaying breast to his needy lips. Working on her breasts had gotten both of them going again, and he'd eventually thrown her onto her back, put her nylon-clad legs over his shoulders and slammed his rigid prick balls-deep into her. He'd absolutely poured it to her, fucking her through a number of shattering climaxes as he fought to give her just as good a start to her day as she'd given him. When he was ready to cum again himself, he'd pulled out, scrambled up over her reclining body and pumped his load out all over her face, painting her smooth skin white with his thick sperm-laden cum.

They'd then taken a long leisurely shower together, kissing like the satisfied lovers they were as their soapy hands roamed tenderly over each other's body. After they had finished dressing, Erica loaded up Josh with the bags while she went to the motel office to turn in the keys and settle up their account. She'd returned to the car, only to find her handsome young son struggling to find room for his duffel bag. She smiled to herself as she watched him try to fit it in amongst all his worldly goods they were transporting cross-country for the start of his new life at Stanford. It just took a few words of instruction from her for him to once again fit something long and cumbersome into a tight little spot.

"So, did they give you a suggestion of a good place for breakfast?" Josh asked as he slipped into the driver's seat and started up the car.

"Yeah, there's a family-run diner just down the next street. They said it's really good." Erica looked over at her handsome son, her face beaming with happiness. "Josh, you look very nice today," she said, her eyes taking in the khaki shorts, white polo shirt and white tennis shoes the teenager had chosen to wear.

Josh noticed her looking at him and before he put the car into gear, his gaze met hers. His heart swelled with love for her, his mother, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She'd chosen a very casual summery outfit to wear. She wore a flouncy little white skirt that was tight at the waist and then flowed out playfully over her wide matronly hips before ending high on her thighs. Her long legs were bare and her delicate feet were sweetly clad in strappy flat white sandals. Her top was a form-fitting short-sleeve yellow cardigan that ended just past the waistband of her skirt, the bottom button of the cardigan undone where it flared out over her hips. She'd also left the top two buttons at the base of the deeply-scooped neck undone as well, the opening allowing teasing glimpses of the upper swells and alluring cleavage of her delectable breasts. And form-fitting her top definitely was—the fabric was stretched teasingly tight as it molded itself to her sizable tits. Josh could clearly make out the distinct lines of what he figured was a heavily-structured white lace bra beneath. His eyes roamed over her curvy mature body, and he gulped as her alluring sexiness hit him right in the groin. "You look great too, Mom," he replied. "Good enough to eat."

She smiled teasingly. "I'm sure you'll get more than enough time to do that tonight. I promised your dad I'd give you an oral exam every night. But right now, let's get some real food."

It took only a few minutes for them to find the diner. As soon as Josh scanned the menu, he realized how famished he was. He smiled to himself as he thought about how he had worked up such a voracious appetite. While his mother settled on a bowl of fresh fruit along with a poached egg on whole wheat toast with some cottage cheese, Josh dug into what they called the "Lumberjack's Breakfast": three eggs, pancakes, sausages, home fries and toast. As they sat across from each other in one of the diner's booths, his mother played footsie with him, teasingly rubbing his calves with her sandal-covered feet. Josh felt his dick start to swell again as his mother purposely leaned forwards as she ate, giving him a tantalizing view into her deep dark cleavage.

"God, she is so fucking sexy," Josh thought to himself as his swelling member pressed against the front of his shorts. Like a compass needle always wanting to point North, his stiffening prick pointed instinctively to his mother's spectacular chest.

Erica paid the bill and they hit the road again, sufficiently satiated by their meal. Josh was driving again for this shift, and once they hit the highway, they rolled up the windows and put the air conditioner on, the heat of the day already making itself felt. Flipping down the sun visor in front of her with the small mirror on the back, Erica pulled her lipstick out of her purse and spun out the glossy red tube. "Would you like me to put some of this on?" she asked, giving her son a provocative glance as she formed her lips into a cock-inviting "O".

"Yes, please," Josh replied, surprised at the fact that he was feeling himself blushing, especially after everything he and his mother had done last night.

"I thought you'd like that," Erica said, turning to the mirror and slowly applying a thick glossy coating of the brilliant red lipstick. She pursed her lips in a kissing motion, and then turned to her son. "There, how's that?"

A look at his mother's exquisite mouth adorned in sexy cherry-red hit Josh right in the groin like a ton of bricks. He shifted uncomfortably on his seat as his prick stiffened and started to slide down the leg of his shorts. He was wondering if he'd made the right choice in going commando this morning.

"I don't think you need to tell me if you like it or not?" Erica said, glancing over at the swelling protrusion in her son's groin. She sat back in her seat and reached over, wrapping her fingers around the stiffening cylinder and giving it a loving squeeze. "Mmmm, that feels nice. But if we keep stopping to take care of this permanently hard cock of yours, we're going to need six months to get there—not two weeks." She gave his dick a playful pat and withdrew her hand, sitting back in her seat. "Let's get some miles behind us, and then Momma will take care of that annoying ache for you."

Josh shivered, trying to suppress the urges within him as he forced his eyes from his mother's lush mature body and back to the road. Eventually, his beefy dong settled down, allowing him to concentrate on his driving duties.

They continued on their way for another two hours or so, chatting about everything under the sun, the conversation flowing freely between the two of them, both of them basking in the happiness they were feeling just by being in each other's company. They stopped to fill up, and Erica admired her son's tall handsome form as he stood next to the car, his hand on the gas hose. "Jesus, he looks good with something like that in his hand," she thought to herself, remembering how incredibly big that cock of his really was, how it had stretched her mouth and needy pussy almost to the tearing point. Her mind started to drift, picturing all the things she wanted to happen between the two of them, and the number of loads she could take out of her son's prodigious cock. She felt like she wanted to worship that beautiful appendage for hours on end, to feel her mouth and steaming snatch overflowing with his thick creamy teenage cum.

As Josh got back in the car and headed onto the highway again, she thought it was time to give him a little reward for being such a good son. She took her hand and slowly slid it up the front of her body, her brilliant red fingernails looking deliciously erotic as her slender fingers made their way up her lush mature form. She slid her fingers beneath one breast, cupping it slightly, before her index finger traced over her nipple. From the corner of her eye, she could see Josh looking over towards her.

"Huh, I'm not sure what it is," she said quizzically, "but my nipples feel really itchy." She flicked the tip of one talon-like nail over her nipple, feeling it respond. With the first one starting to swell, she slid her hand over her sumptuous chest to her other massive orb, slowly rubbing her fingertip across her other nipple as well. "I wonder what that's all about?" She turned and looked at her son as she kept toying with her nipples, the stiffening buds now protruding against the front of her yellow sweater.

Josh's eyes were flicking between the road and his mother sitting next to him. He watched, totally dumbstruck, as her slender fingers toyed with her breasts. She undid a couple of buttons down the front of her cardigan, the upper swells of her breasts coming fully into view. He could feel his cock stiffening as it expanded beneath his shorts, extending down his thigh beneath the loose khaki fabric.

From the corner of her eye, Erica noticed it too. She smiled to herself, happy that her playful teasing could illicit such a quick response from her son. She popped open another two buttons, the amply-filled cups of her white bra now fully on display.

Josh gulped as he looked over, his mother's mouth-watering breasts spectacularly on display as the generous amount of tit-flesh absolutely packed the heavily-structured garment. Her bra was beautiful, white satin with intricate lace adorning the upper edges of the cups, making her huge tits look intensely feminine and incredibly sexy.

Erica extended her slender fingers and slid the tips right insider her bra cup, seeking out her nipple and manipulating it beneath the alluring satin. "I don't know why they're so itchy." She popped open another button, now total exposing her bra. She reached firmly into one cup and with a lot of effort, drew out her breast, letting it settle down onto her chest with her bra beneath. She switched hands and did the same with the other huge orb, both of her 38Es now fully on display. With her big tits now sensually spread over the full breadth of her chest, she took each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, rolling the red pebbles into hard bullets as they swelled beneath her fingertips.

"Ohhnnn," Josh groaned, feeling his prick lifting as he got rock-hard, the stiff cylinder of flesh pushing the leg of his shorts up until it could go no further.

Erica smiled to herself, happily luxuriating in her son's pleasurable discomfort. "I can't believe they're so itchy. Maybe I need some kind of warm oil to make them feel better." She slowly let her legs roll open to each side, the gap between her thighs widening as her little white skirt rose higher and higher on her thighs. She dropped one hand between her legs and let her brilliant red fingernails start to trace teasingly up the inside of one thigh. "Do you know where I can find anything warm and slippery like that, Josh?"

Josh could feel himself turning red with excitement as he watched his mother's creamy white thighs spread farther and farther apart, the fingers of her hand sliding invitingly higher towards the rising hem of her skirt. He was rendered speechless, and simply watched as her skirt rose even higher before she stopped with her legs spread as far as the skirt would allow, giving him just a teasing glimpse of the front of her white panties. Reluctantly, he flicked his eyes back to the road, happy that at this time, traffic was quite light. Making sure everything was okay, he shifted his eyes back to his mother's splayed loins, just as she slipped her fingertips beneath the leg opening of her panties. Her fingers moved provocatively beneath her panties, and a wet squelching sound came to his ears as her fingers delved into her steaming cunt. She withdrew her hand, her fingers glistening with a shiny coating of her womanly nectar. As her hand rose, he could smell her scent, the intoxicating aroma hitting him like the sweetest narcotic, firing his already soaring libido even more.

"Aaahhh, that's better," Erica purred softly as she brought her fingers to one swollen nipple and rubbed her warm juices all over the protruding bud. It glistened wickedly as she spread her oily discharge all around her areola, the deep pink color of her flesh becoming even more vivid as it glistened with her warm cunt-honey. Keeping one hand busy on one breast, she slipped the fingers of her other beneath the other leg opening of her panties, moving her fingers all around her overheated snatch as she coated them in liquid goo. She withdrew that hand, and did the same to her other heavy breast, smoothing the slick juices over the protruding nipple. "Oh yeah, that feels a lot better."

A speeding car whizzed past, drawing Josh's eyes back to the road. With what his mother was doing right next to him, he was glad their SUV had tinted windows. He'd never really thought about it before now, but now he felt it was a Godsend. He knew his mother would have never done anything like she was doing if people had been able to easily see her. And as his rigid cock was telling him, he himself was loving every second of what she was doing. What loving son of such a hot sexy mom wouldn't?

"This doesn't seem to be relieving the itch," Erica said as she released one nipple, her sticky cunt-cream connecting her index finger to her swollen nipple with a teasing shiny web. The thinning web finally broke, and Erica brought her finger to her mouth, slipping it between her painted lips and licking it clean. She slowly drew it from between her puckered lips, purring warmly as she did. "Mmmm, maybe this'll help with that itch I'm feeling."

Wondering what she meant, Josh quickly flicked his eyes back to the road for a second before returning his gaze to his mother. She reached beneath one breast with both hands and lifted the heavy round mass of flesh, leaning forward slightly at the same time. She pursed her mouth, and held Josh's eyes with a teasing gaze as she fed the glistening nipple right between her sexy red lips.

"Oh fuck," Josh groaned under his breath as he watched his mother's mouth clamp down on the stiff red bud of her nipple, her painted red lips looking incredibly erotic as they pulled and nursed at the erect little button. To Josh, it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. He quickly looked down, seeing his erect prick throb as a wad of precum pulsed to the surface, a nasty stain appearing on the tautly-drawn material of the leg of his shorts.

Erica noticed the same thing and smiled to herself. She sucked hard on her sensitive nipple and then drew back, pulling her mouth right off it with an audible "POP!"

"Yes, that's much better," she said softly as she lifted her other breast to her mouth and gave it the same treatment. Once she had her lips tightly locked onto her swollen nipple, she held it there with one hand while she dropped her other hand between her legs. She released her nipple for just a second and looked over at her teenaged son. "I don't know why my breasts are so sensitive today, but this feels so good. You don't mind if I take care of myself, do you, Josh?" With her eyes locked on her young son's, she slipped her lips back onto her glistening nipple and noisily started sucking.

Josh could only shake his head, "Uh ... n ... no ... that's fine," he stammered, totally flummoxed by his mother's blatant display of raw sexuality. She pulled the front of her little skirt up and then shoved her whole hand down the front of her silky white panties. He watched her fingers moving beneath the sexy fabric of her panties, her hand looking like a little animal moving beneath the alluring material as her fingers toyed with her pussy. The car reeked of her warm womanly scent—and Josh loved it. His mother's backside shifted about restlessly on the car seat as her pleasure level escalated. She shifted her mouth back to her other breast and sucked noisily, the erotic sound like the finest symphony to his ears. He could see her fingers moving back and forth beneath her panties, and the wet sloppy noise emanating from between her legs was electrifyingly erotic, the assault on his senses sending pulsing sensations right to his throbbing cock.

"Nnhhh ... nnhhhh," Erica moaned as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Her legs flopped in and out as her fingers worked their magic between her legs, slipping deep between her gooey pussy-lips while her thumb stroked the erect button of her clit. "Nnnnhhh ... nnnhhhhh ... NNNNNNHHHHHHH!"

Josh looked over as his mother's climax hit her, her lush mature body twitching as she came. Her mouth popped off her nipple and she gasped, "OH FFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK..." as a tremendous orgasm shot through her, every nerve ending tingling in blissful delight. She was huffing and puffing like a runaway steam engine as the delicious sensations of a toe-curling release coursed through her body. Her fingers were working frantically beneath her panties, the gooey wet sounds from her juicy cunt filling the car. Josh felt himself flushing with excitement as his mother's sexy mature form twitched and spasmed as her orgasm pulsed through her. The alluring scent emanating from between her legs overwhelmed him as she quivered and shook, her fingers continuing to work over her gushing cunt as she came and came.

"Oh Jesus... ," she moaned deeply, finally slumping back against the seat as the final tingling sensations tripped down her spine. She withdrew her fingers from beneath her panties and held it up, her whole hand glistening with her warm cunt-honey. She looked teasingly at her teenaged son. "You want a taste of this, baby? If you do, you better pull over."

It wasn't a split second later that Josh had the turn signal on and his foot on the brake. He quickly guided the car onto the shoulder of the road and slammed the gear shift into PARK.

"Here you go, sweetie," Erica said teasingly as she turned towards Josh and brought her hand towards his face.

The warm womanly fragrance filtered into Josh's senses luxuriously, making him even hornier than he already was. Her took his mother's wrist in his hand and brought his lips to her glistening fingers.

"That's my boy," Erica said as she reached over with her other hand and wrapped it around the hard cylinder of flesh extending down his leg. She smiled to herself as she stroked him through the tightly-stretched fabric of his shorts, his huge cock ramrod hard beneath her fingers. She could see the outline of the massive mushroom head straining against the khaki material, the engorged knob reaching almost halfway down his thigh. She slipped her sticky fingers between his full lips, watching his eyes close in pleasure as he licked up her warm cunt-honey. As her son's lips and tongue worked at cleaning the warm creamy nectar from her hand, she squeezed his rigid erection firmly and stroked forward, her hand moving towards the leg opening of his shorts, just inches from the enflamed knob. After what he'd just witnessed, his mother's talented hand on his rock-hard cock was all it took to send Josh over the edge.

"MOM ... I ... I DON'T THINK ... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," he warned as he started to come. He could feel his rock-hard prick buck beneath her stroking hand as the first rope of cum shot forth. Both of them looked down to see a white ribbon shoot forth from the leg opening of his shorts and streak down his thigh and past his knee. Erica pumped again and another creamy wad spat forth, landing on his leg, the head of the creamy rope of cum draping over his knee. She kept pumping and they both watched the damp stain on his shorts growing as more semen shot forth, some clinging to the fabric of his shorts and some oozing from the leg opening further down. Josh could feel it running down the inside of his thigh beneath his shorts and knew there was just as much hidden from view as there was covering the exposed part of his thigh. Finally, with a last twitching shudder, his spewing cock slowed, the final dregs of his gooey cum oozing from the wet red eye hidden beneath his shorts. His mother's hand instinctively slowed, knowing her son was done ... for now.

"I guess you got a little more excited there than I thought you would," Erica said with a pleased smile on her face, her fingers gently sliding along the prodigious length of her son's spent member.

"I ... I couldn't help it," Josh blustered, still trying to catch his breath. "Watching what you did ... that ... that was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen."

"Well, we seem to have made quite a mess here. We better get those shorts off you and clean you up." With cars whizzing past, Erica undid his shorts. Josh lifted his hips and his mother shimmied them down his hips and off over his shoes. She lifted them up and turned them inside out, a smile spreading across her face as they both looked at the sizable wad of creamy white semen clinging to stained fabric. "That was quite a load, and I'm definitely not letting this go to waste." Josh watched as his mother brought his shorts to her face, her tongue extending forward right into the massive wad of milky cum.

"Mmmm," she purred, her eyes hooded with lust as she noisily sucked a slithery clump of pearly semen into her mouth. "So good." Her tongue came back for more, and Josh sat and watched, his heart thumping in his chest as his mother lapped up his thick white load, her lips and tongue sucking voraciously at the stained material in order to get every drop. "And now for this." She leaned forwards and brought her mouth to his thigh, her lips closing on one sizable ribbon of pearly seed running down his leg. Her lips made him shiver with desire as he watched her lick, her broad flat tongue wickedly caressing his young skin as she gathered in every creamy morsel.

"Looks like you're ready to go again, baby," his mother gave him a teasing smile as they both looked at his stiffening cock, the stallion-like appendage rising once more as he watched his mother lewdly lap up his cum. She wrapped her fingers around his surging cock, her talon-like red fingernails scratching teasingly around the taut skin at the base. Erica smiled to herself, lusting over the amazing recuperative powers of her young son. She looked out the window at the cars speeding by, none of them paying any attention to their vehicle parked at the side of the road. Although she knew she was potentially flirting with disaster if a police officer happened to come by, her insatiable appetite for her son's cum got the better of her. "Would you like me to suck that off for you again, sweetie? Would you like to feed Mommy another big mouthful?" Josh simply groaned in response as his mother licked up the full length of his burgeoning shaft and then slipped her lips down over the flared crimson crown.


Fifteen minutes later, they were on their way again, Josh wearing a clean pair of shorts he'd retrieved by reaching over the seat into his duffel bag. All the while, his mother sat next to him licking her lips, another thick load of her son's creamy semen filling her belly. A short time later, Erica looked over at her handsome son, her hand rubbing lovingly over her flat stomach. "Although you just fed me another big load, do you think we should stop for some real food soon? I want to make sure you keep your strength up."

Josh looked over at his gorgeous mother smiling provocatively at him. There was no mistaking the intent of her words. "I could eat. How about we pull off at the next town and have some lunch?"

"That's great, sweetie." Erica's hand came to rest on her son's thigh as she turned and watched the road ahead, her fingers tracing slowly along the length of his dormant cock. "Just remember, when we go into places during this trip, it's probably safer if you call me Erica, instead of Mom."

"Okay ... Erica."

A short time later, Josh pulled off the highway onto a street on the outskirts of a midsize town, the peripheral street littered with numerous chain-style restaurants intent on grabbing the notice of highway travellers. They chose a family-style restaurant and Josh helped his mother from the car, his eyes instinctively going to her shapely legs as she stepped out, the gap between her creamy thighs drawing his gaze as one long toned leg followed the other as he helped her to her feet. She slipped her arm through his and they strode into the restaurant like young lovers, a noticeable bounce in their step.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.