Neighborly Seductions
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Neighbors can get quite friendly. Even the teenagers and adults will enjoy each other's company. What a lovely neighborhood.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Nudism  

It was something of a surprise when I found out that Paul Dirk had been making love to my daughters. Both Susie and Becky were on summer break from high school. They were just fifteen and sixteen years old. So they must have used their spare time to have fun with Paul.

I must admit I was jealous. I had not been well serviced by my husband, Cal, for years now. Oh we often went on cruises and such, but he always ended up playing poker and then getting drunk and collapsing in our room. I hardly ever got a really enjoyable fuck out of him.

I am Samantha, or just Sam, and this all happened because I had been cut to half-time at my job. It was early June and I was working for an accounting firm. I knew the boss wanted to keep me around because of the way he always looked at me when he thought I didn't notice.

I was aware that I was one fine woman. I took care of myself. I was tall like my daughter Susie, and lithe, with small taut breasts and long curvy legs. But my hair was more like my daughter Becky. Raven colored and long and shiny with a lovely curl to it.

My boss had loved looking me up and down every chance he got, but the economy was going south and he had to let some workers go. He was nice enough to just put me on half-time. And so, without having discussed it with the girls, not thinking it was their concern, I happened to come home the first day of my new schedule without anyone there knowing I would be so early.

I assumed that Susie and Becky would be using the swimming pool next door, or out with friends. Cal was still at work at his assistant manager's job at the local big box store.

I parked out in the front drive and entered the house noticing that no one seemed to be around. I went up to my room to change out of my work clothes and put on something more comfortable.

As I passed by Susie's room I heard her shower running. She must have finished swimming in the next door neighbor's pool and was washing off the chlorine. She and Becky spent most of the day at Paul Dirk's pool.

I was going to strip off all my clothes and was passing by the window on my way to the closet when I glanced out of my second story bedroom. I did not sleep with Cal anymore. He was usually drunk by eight o'clock, so I just let him have the master bedroom on the ground floor and moved to a bedroom upstairs. That way he would not stumble on the stairs and break his fucking neck when he staggered to bed.

My eyes seemed to be deceiving me, but out the window I saw Paul Dirk fucking someone by the pool on a chaise lounge. I grabbed some binoculars from my closet and looked out the window from behind the curtains. It was a horrible surprise but it was Becky down there with Paul.

My god, my daughter was being fucked by my neighbor, and as I looked closer I could see he was ramming his hard cock up her ass hole. My first inclination was to run screaming down and stop it. But something made me stop. I could not take my eyes off of them.

I hardly noticed as I slipped out of my clothes. Soon I was getting rid of the panties and bra and I was completely naked. I looked through the binoculars and started fingering my nipples with my other hand. They were hard and needed to be pinched hard.

I rubbed and pinched and felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Then my hand moved to my cunt and twiddled with my clit, before moving to the swollen pussy lips and ramming a finger up my pussy and feeling the juices oozing out.

As I was making myself cream I could see Paul down by the pool screwing my Becky in the ass and I imagined her moaning with lust as I could see her thrusting her ass back to get more and more of Paul's cock up her bung hole. As he started bucking and cumming I was cumming myself in my room. Oh, god! I had not felt this way in years.

Taking a shower to wash off all of the sexual odors, I could not help wondering what it would be like to have Paul fucking me instead fucking my Becky. It would be so wrong. I was in a bad marriage but I was still married. It would be wrong.

I decided to not tell the girls yet that I would be home early from now on. I don't know. I think I was just wondering what else was going on here when I was not around.

That evening we had a pleasant dinner and then Cal started working on a bottle of bourbon. The girls and I watched TV until Cal looked like he was about to collapse. I helped him to his room and then said goodnight to the girls. I went up to my own room.

I relived the day with a good masturbation party all my own, dreaming of having Paul ramming his long prick into my willing pussy. I was squeezing my tits and nipples with one hand and getting all wet. It was not wrong to just think about it. As I finished cumming all over my other hand I licked it clean and savored the taste of my own cunt.

The next day I was home early again, and again I found the house seemed to be empty. I went up to my room and glanced out the window. I saw Becky lounging by the pool. I wondered where Susie was. I had to know.

I checked her room and then slipped out the back way and walked over to Paul's back door, but I didn't knock. It was unlocked. We all left our doors unlocked during the day. I went in as silently as I could and then crept down the hall to his master bedroom. His house had the same lay-out as ours did.

As I approached his room I could hear moaning and whimpering. I knew. I knew it was Susie this time. And Paul was making love to her. Oh god, I wanted to turn and run but I had to see. I had to see my daughter being used by the neighbor. I had to enjoy it, god forgive me.

His room door was wide open. Of course. This was his home. I got on my knees and crawled to the door. I peeked around the edge and saw what I expected. He and Susie were making love.

This time he was getting a blow job from my girl. She was drooling all over his cock. She held his balls in one hand, squeezing them as he groaned in ecstasy. Her mouth was sucking his cock, gobbling and pumping it in and out.

My hand went to my pussy. I had taken off my panties when I got home. I know I was hoping to have this kind of fun. I rammed two fingers up my cunt and fucked myself into a raging cum as my daughter Susie was gulping down all the cum Paul was shooting into her mouth.

He pulled out and shot cum all over her face. It made me cum just to see it. Damn, I wanted that cock myself, but it was so wrong. I had to resist. I quickly got up to leave, but he glanced over and saw me! I ran and got out of the house as fast as I could.

Again we had a pleasant evening until Cal began drinking. The girls, I noticed, were particularly happy looking. I now knew why they often had that satisfied look on their faces. They had be serviced by the neighbor.

And I could not help but think of what he might do for me. But I put it out of my mind. Again I played with myself in my own room but this time I used a brush handle to fuck myself. I had the best orgasm.

This went on for a few days, and almost every day I found Paul making love to one or the other of my daughters. Most often they just fucked in broad daylight by the pool. I saw Paul fuck my Becky hard and long with her legs up on his shoulders. He was ramming her so hard the chaise lounge almost went into the pool.

All the time I was peeping from my bedroom. And he would often glance up and grin. But he never stopped whatever sex act he was performing. I actually heard her squealing her lust as she took all his cum up her cunt. Then he pulled the condom off and threw it in the grass and grinned up at my window.

Another day Susie was being fucked from behind with her elbows in the grass and Paul's cock reaming out her cunt from behind. Fucking my daughter like a bitch! And all the while I was naked upstairs and using the dildo I had purchased to fuck myself and enjoy the view and the cumming.

I could scream with passion and not worry. And I did. I never creamed so much in my life. And I would lick the dildo like a popsicle, getting all my own pussy juices into my eager mouth.

Finally, after this went on for two weeks my daughters discovered me home early and I had to tell them that I would be home before two o'clock every day now. They did not really understand that I had been home early for weeks now.

They seemed a little despondent for awhile but I think they soon realized that I would still be working the mornings and they could still have their sexual fantasies fulfilled by their Paul. But what about mine?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.