Wet Surprise

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: A beautiful and wealthy young real estate broker finds love right under her nose at home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Sandy was a beautiful, 32-year-old, real-estate agent in Atlanta, Georgia. She was about 5'6" tall, and weighed approximately 125 pounds. She had deep blue eyes, golden blonde hair, and an infectious smile. Her beauty and friendly manner had helped in making Sandy a very successful real-estate agent. Though she had inherited a great deal of money from her family, Sandy also worked very hard. She had struggled her way to the top of one of the largest real-estate agencies in central Georgia.

Her inheritance and position as the agency's top producer had allowed Sandy to acquire, at a young age, some nice rewards for her hard work. She lived in a large, two story, anti-bellum style house in one of Atlanta's upscale suburbs. It sat on nearly four acres of well tended land and included a multi-car garage, pool, and tennis court.

Even though Sandy was smart, attractive, and friendly, she was still single. She frequently complained to her friends about her dates. She claimed most of the men she dated acted more like the bankers or stock brokers they were rather than real, take charge, men. Her dates usually ended more like business discussions about real-estate and other investments rather than being romantic evenings. What she wanted was a man who would treat her like the young, sexy, woman she was. Unfortunately, the "real men" she was attracted to seemed to be intimidated by her success.

The maintenance of Sandy's house and grounds was tended to by two young men who worked full time for her. Rick, and his teenaged assistant Billy, kept the place looking and working great. Tanya, Sandy's maid, kept the house immaculate. Sandy paid them all well, and treated them more as friends than employees. So, they did their best to keep Sandy's house and grounds in top shape.

Rick was 25-years-old with dark, closely cropped, hair. He stood about 6'0", had a muscular build, and a deep tan. His solid build and tan were the result many hours of hard work on Sandy's property. He was just the kind of man Sandy fantasized about. Rick was as infatuated with Sandy as she was with him. It was too bad he never had the nerve to ask her out. After all, one doesn't date the boss.

The Atlanta locals frequently call their home town, Hot-lanta. The nick-name is well deserved. Summers can be brutal with temperatures frequently hovering in the upper 80s and lower 90s with humidity percentages to match. On hot days like that, when she could get away from the office, Sandy often enjoyed sipping a cold glass of iced tea on her balcony while watching Rick work near her pool or tennis court.

It had been one of those hot, sticky, afternoons so common in late August in the South. A prospective home buyer had cancelled an appointment, and Sandy had gotten home a little earlier than usual. Tanya was out shopping for dinner, so Sandy had the house to herself. She had been home just long enough to fix a tall glass of tea before heading for a cooling shower.

As she climbed the stairs, she hoped she could catch a glimpse of Rick before getting in the shower. Entering her room, Sandy took a sip of tea and glanced out the window.

Sure enough, Rick was hard at work pressure washing the tennis court. His shirt hung on one of the net support poles. As he swept the pressure washer's nozzle back and forth across the court, Rick's muscled back rippled and glistened in the sun. Rick enjoyed his work, and he almost seemed to be dancing to whatever tune was coming from his MP-3 earphones.

Since her windows were covered by reflective film, Sandy knew neither Rick, nor anyone else, could see her. She sat her tea on the near-by night stand, kicked off her shoes, and began removing her clothing. As she watched Rick, Sandy began to sway to a slow, unheard, musical rhythm that played in her head for her alone.

She slowly unfastened the buttons down the front of her dress. She gently slid it off her shoulders, and down her arms. With a little wiggle of her nicely rounded ass, the dress fell to the floor around Sandy's feet. She stepped out of the dress and began pushing her pantie-hose off her shapely hips. Without taking her eyes off Rick, she bent at the waist and slid her hands down the outside of her smooth legs as she pushed the pantie-hose down and off her feet.

If only he knew of the strip tease Sandy was secretly doing just for him.

As Sandy slowly stood up she slightly spread her legs. Her hands slid up the inside of her legs and trailed, oh so lightly, over her panty covered lover's lips. A wet spot had begun to appear on her panties. In the back of her mind, she noted the need for a shave. She preferred keeping her legs and pussy shaved smooth. Her hands continued up her body and unhooked the clasp of her front closing bra. Her firm c-cup breasts felt good being relieved of the bra. Even at 32, there was not a sign of sag in her all natural breasts. She cupped a breast in each hand and squeezed. Her nipples were already hard, and Sandy gave them a little pinch. A soft moan escaped from her throat.

With a longing sigh, Sandy turned from her window and headed for the shower. She dropped her panties along the way.

About that time, Tanya returned from her shopping trip. Since Sandy had parked in the garage, Tanya had not realized her employer was already home. As she put the groceries away, Tanya noticed Rick working at the tennis court. Only then did she remember the leaky faucet in the shower of the master bath.

Tanya was a little irritated with herself. She should have reported the bathroom leak much earlier that day. Tanya called Rick into the house and told him about the leak. Realizing Sandy was due home soon, both Tanya and Rick wanted to have the leak fixed before she arrived. So, Rick quickly retrieved his tools and rushed up to the master bath.

Sandy, in the mean time, had finished shaving and washing herself. She had turned the water temperature down to enjoy the cooling spray on her body. With her eyes closed, her head thrown back, Sandy quietly let the water cool and relax her.

With the MP-3 still playing in his ears, Rick didn't hear the water running as he entered the master bath. When Rick slid open the shower door, he and Sandy were both frozen with shock.

Rick tried to speak, but all he could stammer was. "I uh, I uh, I uh, uh." He stood without moving. All he could do was stare. He had seen Sandy in a modest two-piece bathing suit. He knew she was a beautiful woman. But here she was, standing in front of him, completely naked. Rick couldn't help himself. He was captivated by Sandy's beauty. He stared at her face but couldn't help letting his eyes scan down her tempting body. His eyes driffted down to her feet and back up to her face again.

She stood motionless before him with her hands clinched at her sides, while sparkling droplets of water gave her entire body a silvery luster. Her breasts proudly standing firm, a drop of water hanging from each prominent nipple. Even in his thoughts Rick stammered to himself. 'And, and, and, she was shaved! There was not a single hair on her pubic mound. None!'

Sandy was just as shocked as Rick. When Rick had suddenly opened her shower door, she too had frozen. Though she had fantasized many times about Rick, she certainly had not expected him to suddenly appear as she stood naked in her shower. In spite of the situation, she thought to herself. 'Oh my god, his chest is so solid and nicely developed.'

As Sandy began to come out of her shock, she scanned Rick's body as well. His muscled chest, firm flat belly, and strong arms appealed to her. And, was that an erection beginning to bulge in his jeans.

A smile began to creep across Sandy's face.

"I I I'mmm s s so sorry, Sandy." Rick stammered, as he began to back out of the bathroom.

Seizing the moment, Sandy said. "It's alright, Rick. I know it was an accident."

Then a wicked thought found its way into Sandy's mind. "Please, don't go. Since you're already here, and you've already seem me naked, would you mind washing my back? It's so hard for me to reach back there." Sandy said as she held out her wash cloth to Rick.

Without a word, and shaking like a leaf in the wind, Rick reached out and took the cloth. As Rick soaped up the cloth, Sandy turned her back to him.

Sandy's ass, like her breasts, was round and very firm.

Tentatively, Rick began washing Sandy's back. He slowly worked the cloth in small circles in the middle of Sandy's back.

Sandy gave a soft groan and leaned back toward Rick. The circles gradually widened until he was completely covering her back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.