Romance - Cover

Romance

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23

Romance: Another country heard from:23.

When Ted awakened, he wished he hadn't. Four corner tied to the bed, he was certain he felt something wet hot and slippery. At his center he saw a mane of coal black hair ... ready to say something, a golden blonde wig stared at him from the bedpost.

He groaned and attempted to struggle. Something sharp bloodied his hip and he jerked away only to bloody his other hip.

She pulled off with a long slow slurp.

If that poke in the hip didn't sting like it did I'd swear I died.

"Awake? Well ... it's time."

She had a hollow thorn with a small leather bottle attached. She jabbed the thorn in his thigh and and squeezed the leather. Flame seared as whatever was in the bottle coursed it's way into his vein. He would be willing to swear as it progressed that the flame followed everywhere the liquid traveled. It was a slow journey to his brain.

"This'd be quicker if I used your arm ... but quickness is not my aim. Why do you go to the cave?"

"To report," No No No ... don't tell. "The boss is my brother. My father tells me of those he's entertained in our home ... some small slight or dropped courtesy ... and money ... and he bends my ear."

"Why are you in town?"

"A caravan, small, wealthy and uncourteous. The main road up from the south. I was buying fresh vegetables for the girls."

"Tell me about the girls."

"They're not from here."

"I know that."

"They're cockburners."

"I know that. Tell me something I don't know."

"They're captive ... they're waiting for something ... a rescue ... I don't know." You idiot! Your brother said never tell.

I can't help it.

You must.

I have to tell.

No!

I am driven!

Don't tell.

I have to. They're waiting for a hero.

He looked at the coal black haired creature ... nightmares were based on her.

"They are waiting."

"Yes."

"Are you their hero?"

"No ... but I know him."

"What have you to do with the robbers?"

"My brother ... he ... I ... knows me. My ... lusts. If he doesn't help me ... I find girls..." He looked at the blonde wig. "I must. I have to ... you're her ... the blonde?"

She nodded, "What were you going to do with me."

NO!

She knows nothing.

She does.

I have to tell.

"I ... I ... I give them what they want."

"What do they want?"

His manhood grew to near bursting. "Me ... they ... me ... they want what..."

"What DO they want?" She squeezed the leather bottle, the fire coursed.

"They want my cock." It was a silent plea ... you want my cock ... you all want my cock. I love sharing it.

She squeezed the bottle again. "Sweet Dreams."

She winked out and back.

During the wink ... such a small flash...

The Ceiling looked at the conversation. "Hoo, Boy, howdy ... that's a messed up young man. Don't know ... Let me check." The absence was noticeable. The paint ... the construction ... that was still there ... but the ceiling was elsewhere. "You can't kill him ... but you can't let him live. That man is evil. Go." That was the wink.

She took his cock with her. First ... she got it very hard.

"He was still alive when I left."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.