The Basement - Cover

The Basement

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A housewife in her forties has decided to make her life exciting and sensual. Her husband has abandoned her to his career. Her basement is the perfect place for trysts of a sexual nature. She examines her sensuality with her son and with others. Life will never be the same, and she is glad.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism  

It was coming up on the the High Holidays. Rosh Hashanah would be next Wednesday, and Yom Kippur would then follow on the next Friday. With a name like Wanda Ferguson you might not think I was Jewish. And I had the blond hair, of course. But I was Jewish and my husband was Episcopalian. That was the world today.

Anyway, I would attend the High Holidays every year at my Reform temple. After all the fun I had been having in my basement you might think I had a lot to atone for. Not really. I didn't take it seriously but I did like to maintain contact with my culture.

Victor's mother, Marjorie, had pulled me into a committee that was working on the food for the festive meal on the evening after Yom Kippur. I didn't often do this but I was feeling very grateful to Marge. You see I had used her son Vic for some great fun and games in the basement and now I felt obliged to give a little pay back. Maybe I was thinking of atonement after all.

In any case I was on the committee with Marge. She was a pretty lady, I have to admit. She kept herself fit, like many middle class ladies of a certain age. I know she was in her mid forties. Marge was short with thick curly hair that she maintained with monthly trips to the beautician. She also went to the same gym that I was a member of. I had seen her in very little clothing and her body was tight and curvy. She had breasts about the same size as mine and her legs were lovely.

Her son Vic was a fine sex toy. I don't know if he got his sexuality from mom or dad. His girlfriend was even finer. Such a tasty pussy. And she knew how to please mine very well. She and her friend Trina were sweet little pieces of choice pussy. I looked forward to playing in my basement with all of them soon.

Marge and two other ladies had been coming by my house. We had our organizing meetings for three weeks on Wednesdays. We had met in my basement. I really never understood why we couldn't meet at anyone else's house. It was concerned remodeling or something. I didn't actually listen too closely. I was happy to just stay at home and have them come to me. It was much simpler and I didn't have to get dressed up.

I had noticed that Marge was rather taken with my basement recreation room. I had the big screen television, the pool table, the ping-pong, the two pin-ball machines, and all the tables and chairs needed to have fun. I left the cabinet next to the TV open and she had taken a glance into it one day while we waited for the other two ladies.

She blushed as I casually walked over. I had left my sex toys right out in the open along with lots of DVDs with explicit labels. This was my "Happy Cabinet" and I was amused at her reaction.

"What do you think, Marge? I have pretty nice collection. I need a few more toys but these are good enough for right now."

"My god, Wanda. I've never seen anything like this. Do you really use these things? I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone actually having these things. At least none of my friends. I'm shocked, Wanda. Really shocked."

"Marge, you can be so old fashioned sometimes. There's nothing wrong with a woman enjoying her sexual side. Join the twenty-first century, dear. Women have rights now. Remember feminism? I'm just a normal lady with normal needs. And my husband's not that great anymore to tell the truth, Marge. Just between you and me and the fencepost I need a little extra something to get my juices flowing."

"Oh, my god, Wanda. I never knew that about you. Alright. I think I'll just forget what I've seen today. It's gone from my mind. Where are those girls? We need to get this meeting on the road."

That was so funny. I was proud to be a MILF now and I was pleased as punch to have achieved so much sexual success in the past few weeks. I wondered what Marge would think if she knew her little Victor had fucked me right here in the basement. I had sucked his cock too. And made love to his girlfriend Kirsty. I was tempted to tell her right then but I thought better of it.

Rosh Hashanah passed and then came Yom Kippur. After it ended that Saturday night we had a lovely dinner in the synagogue to celebrate the end of fasting and atonement. I was glad to get all the planning and the celebrating over with. I needed to get back to some naughty play in my basement. Marge was happy with the results of our planning. Everyone else seemed to be too, so I was happy.

It was next Monday morning when I got a call from Marge.

"Hello."

"Hello, Wanda? This is Marge, dear. I wonder ... may I come over today? I was thinking. I mean, I need to talk to you, dear. Would that be alright, Wanda? You're not busy are you?"

"Nope. Not busy at all Marge. Come over anytime. About one o'clock would be great. But I'll be here all day."

"Alright, Wanda. One o'clock then. Bye bye."

After I made myself a sandwich for lunch I ate it there in the kitchen, sitting naked as always now. I loved being nude in my own home. It was so decadent don't you know? There was the robe by the front door for when people came by.

Right at one I heard the doorbell ring. Putting on the robe I opened the door to Marge. She had on a tight fitting blouse that emphasized her breasts, and a short skirt showing off her legs. She was wearing high heels.

"Oh, dear, I didn't mean to catch you by surprise. You're still undressed! You remembered I was coming didn't you?"

"Marge, it's okay. I'm always in a robe nowadays. You didn't catch me. This is me now, dear."

"Ah, well, I guess that's fine then. I was wondering, could we go sit in your comfortable basement?"

That was not a problem at all. I took the lead and we went downstairs. Marge begin wandering about a little as if unsure of where she was going.

"Um, Wanda, I have a little favor, dear. It's a little embarrassing if you must know but I was wondering if I might, you know, just look at those toys you have? In the cabinet? Would that be a problem, dear?"

I smiled. My friend Marge was growing up. I walked over and opened the cabinet door for her. She slowly walked over, reached out, and began touching each toy. She picked up a dildo shaped like a real cock. Putting it down she picked up a strap on, looked over at me quizzically and then put it down.

"Dear, you can ask anything you want about these things. What you just put down is called a strap on. It has a dildo attached to a belt that one can wear to make love to someone. I could use it to make love to another woman or even to a man if you understand what I mean. All of these things are very naughty but they're so much fun."

"Do you mean you've used this ... strap on thingie? Really, Wanda. My god, I had no idea you were like that. I mean, did you use it on your husband?"

"No, Marge. I used it on a girl. I took her virginity. It was a very loving experience if you must know. I enjoyed it immensely and so did she. Very sweet girl. She's a little lesbian so I helped her do something that she didn't want a man to do. But she wanted to feel it inside her pussy."

"But Wanda, are you gay? My god, I had no idea."

"Don't be silly, Marge. I'm bisexual I suppose. I haven't really thought a lot about it. I just know I've been having a pleasant time with boys and girls. They're both delicious to make love to. I'm A MILF, dear."

"A milk? Why would you call yourself that, Wanda?"

"MILF, dear. 'Mother I would Like to Fuck.' Very naughty, isn't it? I'm a mother and lots of young people would like to fuck me. Sorry to be so blunt, dear. But that's what it all means."

"But who have you been doing this with, Wanda? I mean, you make love to young people?"

"Oh, now, Marge. That would be telling. I can keep secrets. I'll just say that if I've made love to a young person they're fully aware and want to do it. Of course. That goes without saying."

I'd been moving closer to her as we talked. I stopped next to her and softly brushed her cheek. Marge was not fooling me. Not now after all the experience I'd had in the past few weeks. I could even smell her pussy as it was getting wetter and wetter. Marge was here for a purpose even if she didn't really understand it. We were going to find out.

Now I took her hand and gently pulled her over to the sofa. She was reluctant as I pulled her but she followed me. I placed her down on the seat and I undid my robe and tossed it over the arm of the sofa. Her eyes grew large as her hands went to her lap, pressing tightly. I reached out and caressed her hair and leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips. I could see a tear trickling down her cheek.

"I know you're frightened Marge but you don't have anything to be afraid of, dear. This is real, it's good, and you'll never regret it sweetheart. You're going to have lots of pleasure and you're going to be so happy."

"This is so strange, Wanda. I've been thinking about very bad things ever since I saw your toys. I had no idea someone like us would do things like this. I feel so odd, Wanda. My body's trembling and I'm so wet down there, you know? I'm so bad I didn't even put on panties today. God, Wanda, am I a slut? Am I dirty?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.