We Hate Clothes
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

My story continues shortly after the last part. During that time of our lives our bodies didn't change much. Our little tits hadn't grown at all – thankfully. Jude often says that some of the fat boys at school have bigger tits than us. It looks like we're destined never to need a bra which pleases us quite a lot. Neither of us fancy having big tits; that would get in the way of all sorts of things that we do. We are both VERY happy having small tits that we can forget about; except when we're in a sexy mood (quite often) or fancy teasing some men.

Our pussies haven't changed either. Okay, our pussy muscles get stretched quite frequently but the look from the outside is still just a bald slit with a little nub of flesh sticking out near the front.

We've turned 15 now and are working hard at school and having lots of fun teasing Max and his friends something rotten by our displays after school and before Dad gets home. There's more that we've been up to and I'm about to tell you all about some of it.

One thing that I'll tell you straight away is that neither of us has been properly kissed by a boy yet. Okay, we've had dozens of orgasms in front of boys, given lots of blowjobs and been fucked by loads of men, but we still haven't been properly kissed. I think that the boys at school are a bit scared of the way we we are up-front about our naked bodies.

The Gym


I've just got to tell you about the gym first; it's like a dream coming true; wow! This gym is just what Jude and I wanted (needed).

We had a bit of a scary moment when that Tanya girl caught us out. She guessed that we weren't 18 and confronted us. We just had to go and say we were on a college course that just happened to be the one that the other girl there (Ella) was on. Talk about bad luck.

We were okay though; both Tanya and Ella promised not to tell anyone.

The tour that Tanya took us on was unbelievable; we couldn't believe that the girls openly masturbated in front of the men; and those tubes that some of them had in their pussies revealing their insides to the men, and the cameras, were totally amazing. By the time we got to the workout room my pussy was dripping.

The workout room was even more amazing. When we walked in Jude and I just stopped dead in our tracks. Naked, bald pussies were spread wide and men were stood right in front of them. All the girls looked as though they were in heaven.

I had to ask Tanya to repeat what she had just told us because my brain was working overtime taking it all in, and thinking about what I was going to do in there.

What Tanya told us was that we could ask any of the men to show us how a machine works. After saying that she left us to 'do our own thing' and we just stood there with our juices oozing out of our pussies.

We just stood there in amazement, looking at what the girls, and men, were doing. There were two girls on funny looking exercise bikes and both looked like they were cumming. Another girl was doing the splits and she was lowering herself down onto a dildo sticking up out of the floor. Yet another girl was on her back using some sort of pedalling machine that was fucking her. In one corner was a man on his back on a bench with a girl sitting on his face. In the middle of the room 3 girls were doing yoga type stretching exercises; all 3 had their legs spread wide.

All around these girls were men who were getting a great view of their spread pussies.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably less than 10 seconds, one of the girls came up to us and asked if we were okay.

"Yeah, yes," I came out of my trance and said, "it's our first time here and we don't know where to start."

I took my eyes off the amazing scene in front of me and looked at her. She's very pretty and has a pair of tits that look more like mini traffic cones with rock hard nipples sticking out of the front. I suddenly became aware of my nipples; they too were rock hard and aching as well.

"Hi, my names Lucy; yes, it can be a bit overwhelming; can I suggest that you just get on those exercise bikes and relax and get used to the place for a while. Oh, not those 2 that those girls are on; well not to start off with."

"Hi Lucy, I'm Kate and this is Jude. Sorry, yes, it is a bit over whelming; but I can see that we're going to love it here."

Lucy smiled and said,

"I'm sure that you will, just take your time and don't be afraid to ask anyone about anything."

"Yeah, thanks Lucy," Jude said, "nice to meet you."

I looked at Jude and saw that she was staring at Lucy's amazing tits.

I tapped Jude's arm and she shook her head and looked at me.

"Let's do what Lucy said." I said and we went and got on 2 of the normal looking exercise bikes.

As I walked to the bikes my hands automatically went up to my little tits and squeezed my nipples to make sure that they were hard.

Both bikes were set for someone taller than us and after a few seconds Jude said that she had to get off and adjust the saddle height.

"No, no, don't do that." I said; "this sliding from side to side is starting to feel good."

We pedalled on, not believing that our pussies could get any wetter; but they did, and before long we were having our first orgasms in the workout room. As we calmed down Jude asked me if we should look for our bikes in the garage at home so that we can ride round the streets having orgasms.

We looked round the room, watching what the girls were doing. Tanya was doing stretching exercises, but I'd never seen anyone doing stretching exercises like that. They were more like a cross between a gym lesson and a yoga class. Jude commented on the fact that every one of them involved Tanya spreading her legs as far as she could.

We chatted a bit about what we were going to do then saw the 2 girls on the funny looking exercise bikes get off them. My eyes opened wide as I saw the dildos that they un-impaled themselves from. I looked at Jude and she looked at me. We'd never seen anything like that before and were totally amazed for a few seconds; then without saying anything we both got off our bikes and went over to the 2 dildo bikes.

I turned the pedals on one of the bikes and got a big grin on my face as I saw the dildo go up and down. Then I turned the pedals so that the dildo wasn't sticking up through the saddle and got on the bike. I looked at Jude, smiled and we both stood up on the pedals on our bikes and slowly turned them so that the dildo came up. Then we both lowered ourselves down, gasping as the dildo touched our pussies; then we lowered ourselves right down.

Looking at Jude, I started to pedal slowly and relaxed as I started to fuck myself.

I looked up and saw 2 things; firstly, I saw myself on one of the big screens; and secondly, I saw the man stood in front of me. He was looking up and down, from my face to my pussy. I smiled and looked at his shorts. He was obviously enjoying watching me.

We pedalled for ages, slowing down each time that we got close to having another orgasm. We both wanted to make it last as long as possible before eventually exploding. I have to admit that I got a bit vocal when I went over to edge, much to the delight of the little male audience that had gathered round us. It was such a turn-on having those men watching us so closely.

All the time that we'd been pedalling on both types of bikes we'd been watching Tanya and the other girls do their stretching exercises. After our hearts had got back to beating at a near normal pace, both Jude and I went and did what the other girls were doing. It was such a turn-on stretching our legs so wide apart and letting the men look at our open pussies. I almost came just from being looked at.

After that I wanted to 'spot' a man lifting weights from a bench, but neither of us had the nerve to ask a man that first time that we went, although later times that we've been there we've found the courage and Jude and I are having a little competition to see who can spend the longest time with our pussies pressed on a man's face. So far Jude's managed 15 seconds longer than me.

The sauna was another first for us. Not only was the heat new to us, but the way that the girls in there openly masturbated in front of the men; wow; that was totally cool. Of course we had to do the same.

We got a little carried away and stayed in there a bit too long and had to be helped out of the sauna by 2 of the men. As I stood up my legs started to give way and I felt dizzy. The man nearest me jumped up and put an arm round me, holding my little tit. My nipples went even harder in spite of the fact that I was feeling quite faint. It was as he helped me out of the sauna that I saw Jude had had the same problem and was also being helped by another man.

They helped us to the sun loungers just outside the sauna and even went to get some cold water for us to drink. Of course we had to reward them by laying there with our legs wide open. They wouldn't leave the bottom of the sun loungers for ages, repeatedly asking us how we were feeling. After the effects of the heat wore off they were replaced by horny feelings and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I so wanted the man at the bottom of my sun bed to fuck me right there and then but I didn't want to break the gym rules. There was no way that I wanted to risk getting thrown out and not be able to go back.

After what seemed like forever, the men left us and we started talking. After checking that we were both okay we talked about how we wanted to quit school and leave home to live at the gym.

After a while we returned to the real world and decided to go for a swim. Just as we walked into the pool area Jude said,

"Hey Kate, remember those little black tubes that Darren gave us when we joined? Well how about we go and get them and try them out?"

I didn't answer her; instead I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the pool area. As we walked through reception to the Ladies changing room we saw a cute young man filling-in a membership form. He looked up and saw us and a big grin appeared on his face.

We smiled back and wet into the changing room.

We got the black tubes out of our locker and looked at them.

"This is going to be weird." Jude said.

"Yeah," I replied, "but nice."

We both giggled and spread our legs then lips. Lubrication wasn't going to be a problem as both our pussies had been dripping since before we got to the gym.

I sighed and Jude grinned as the 2 tubes disappeared.

"A bit like walking with our dildo hanging out." Jude said as we walked towards the door.

"Yeah, but with the dildo I can't feel the air inside me." I replied.

The young man was gone when we walked through reception and Jude looked a little disappointed.

"Plenty more cocks in the sea." I said as we walked to the pool.

"I'm glad that you changed that to cocks, I don't fancy having a fish in my pussy." Jude replied.

"Oh I don't know; think of all that thrashing about it would do. I bet it would feel quite nice."

Jude never answered me because we arrived at the pool. We stood at the side of the pool watching the handful of people in the water for a minute or so before Jude pushed me in. The rush of water into my pussy felt weird, but nice.

We swam around a bit, but neither of us had much energy. As we trod water in front of the glass wall I said,

"I wonder if the people on the other side can see right into our pussies?"

I looked at Jude and saw that she too was facing the glass, treading water with her legs wide apart. I smile and said,

"You're loving this as much as I am, aren't you?"

"Of course."

After lying on sun loungers with men often popping up to look at our spread, open pussies, Jude suddenly said,

"Shit, look at the time."

We had to get home, Dad would be getting tea ready soon and we didn't want to be late. We rushed, showered and dressed before telling Darren that we'd be back soon. On the bus we didn't need to talk about our day. We both knew that we'd we be back in that gym just as soon as possible.

We go there at least once each weekend and just about every day during school holidays. We just can't get enough of being naked in front of all those men.

School


Nothing was ever said by the headmaster or any of the teachers about our little show with the dildo in our back garden; I guess that Max's mates weren't so generous with passing the photos and videos around.

We're still wearing the Ben Waaaaa balls to school most days and still wearing the shortest skirts (no knickers) in school. I once over-heard a teacher telling off a girl for having a short skirt. I guess that the girl had said something about Jude's and my short skirts because I heard the teacher say that she couldn't do anything about 'those twins' but she could do something about that poor girl's skirt. I felt sorry for that girl.

Jude and I never used to do anything to stop the boys at school looking up our skirts before we discovered the fun we can have with our bodies; and we certainly don't now that we know how much fun we can have. We don't do anything to encourage the boys; other than standing at the top of the stairs, and not crossing our legs when we sit.

A couple of the male teachers have started taking a bit of interest in our bare legs and we've both noticed them looking under our desks at times. Of course, if they want to look then we want to show. When we notice them we open our legs and let them see our bald pussies. So far none of them have said anything but our English teacher looks at our legs and pussies quite a lot, and the bulge in his trousers tells us that he enjoys looking. Jude and I have talked about this and are hoping that our displays will get us a higher grade.

Unlike quite a few of the girls, Jude and I are not shy when it comes to getting changed and showered before and after PE lessons. As the whole class has got older the PE teacher (Miss Watson) has taken to spending more time in the changing room and even in the showers. There have been rumours for years that she's a lesbian; but that was all they were; no one could ever produce any evidence; but maybe they were true. She's been watching Jude and me quite a bit.

We even tested it one day by deliberately getting back from the gym after everyone else then taking our time getting ready to shower. When we got there the only other girl was just getting out but Miss Watson was still there and she stayed and watched Jude and me slowly getting showered. She even watched us getting dressed and Jude saw her licking her lips as we put our skirts and blouses on without underwear.

Thankfully, Miss Watson never said anything because I don't know we could have coped with it. yes, we both like girls; well we do sleep with each other every night; but we'd already talked about having sex with a teacher, if we got the chance, but it was always going to be with a man, not a woman.

Our sheepskin rug


This is still where we do our homework and have a lot of fun. We still strip naked as soon as we get home from school and lay on that rug to do our homework. When Max and his mates arrive we start teasing them by opening our legs. If we're feeling naughty we'll go and put our vibrators in and go back and lay there (legs open) and wait for the inevitable while the boys watch and take more photographs. I've no idea why those boys need so many photographs of us; I would have thought that one would have been enough.

We often cum while they're looking at us and if any of them ask if we're cumming we admit that we were. The first few times we just lay there while we were cumming, letting out the odd little moan, but after a while we started touching our pussies then rubbing our little clits. The boys really like that and the cameras and phones get very busy.

One of Max's mates even brings an expensive looking video camera with him and captures both of us getting worked-up and cumming. The first time that he brought that video camera our vibrators made us cum very hard and we both started shaking and jerking about. I think that the fact that we were getting seriously videoed made the orgasms more intense.

These boys never ask if it's okay to photograph or video us; they just assume that it's okay. It is, but it would be nice to be asked.

The thing is, whenever I see one of the boys with a camera in his hand, my hands automatically go up to my little tits and squeeze my nipples. I've noticed that Jude does that as well; it's as if we instinctively want them to be hard when they're photographed.

A few of the times we've got braver and left our vibrators in, and on, when Dad's got home. It's 'distracting' have them rumble away as we help Dad get dinner ready and sit down to eat it. A couple of times we've been quite flushed and Dad has asked if we are okay.

When we ask for our growth massages Dad never says anything about our bodies vibrating. When he massages our pussies he soon finds out how wet we are, and our orgasms as so much stronger but again, he never says anything.

If Max isn't there, one or both of us will give him a blowjob. We've been giving the blowjobs since shortly after we got back from holiday, and since we've started taking the pill both Jude and I talked about how we can get Dad to fuck us. We've also talked about fucking Max but that is a subject that we're still working on.

The fucking Dad problem sort of resolved itself one night. We'd both had our massages and I was still sat on Dad's lap. I'd shuffled up and was sat laid back against Dad's front with my butt more on his stomach than his lap. My head was resting against his head and my legs were spread, outside his.

Jude came over and sat at his feet and started rubbing his cock through his boxers. As she did that she'd reach up and flick my clit occasionally. Of course, Dad's cock was rock hard (what man's wouldn't be?), and after a couple of minutes Jude got his cock out of his boxers and leaned over and started sucking it.

"No, we shouldn't." Dad unconvincingly said; but he didn't tell Jude to stop.

Jude had bobbed up and down a few times when she backed-off and looked up at me. She had a big grin on her face and I just knew what she was thinking. I shuffled down a bit and Jude guided Dad's cock to my pussy. I shuffled down a bit more and felt Dad's cock slide into me.

If Dad realised what was happening he kept quiet. I wondered how different Jude's mouth on his cock felt to my pussy on his cock.

I shuffled down a bit more and felt Dad's cock find my cervix. I just sat there but felt Jude's face as she licked the base of Dad's cock and his balls.

A couple of minutes later I felt Dad's body tense and his cock start pulsing; then the nice feeling as he shot his load deep into me.

We all lay / sat still for ages and I felt Dad's cock get soft. Dad finally said,

"I'm so sorry girls, we shouldn't have done that, it's not right. And we've got another problem; I might have just got you pregnant."

"Dad," I said, "for starters, we wanted that just as much as you needed it; and secondly, I won't get pregnant. I'm on the pill and have been for a couple of months."

"What! When!"

I sat up and while Dad's soft cock slid out of me, I said,

"Dad, its' okay; we're sensible young women now, you don't have to worry about us."

Dad went on to tell us that it must never happen again and that we must never tell anyone. We just agreed with him and I'm sure that Jude was thinking the same as I was,

"Yeah, it won't happen again – until the next time."

The next time came a couple of days later after Max had gone to his room. It was almost a repeat of the first time except that it was Jude that slid down onto his cock. I played with his balls and her clit while she rode him to a joint orgasm. Dad again was very apologetic but we soon re-assured him that it was okay, and that he wasn't going to jail.

After seeing that Tanya and the other girls at the gym, Jude and I have been getting into some of the yoga positions that they do. We do them on our lovely rug both when Max and his mates are there, and when Dad's there. The positions that the girls at the gym use are ones that expose our spread pussies and some of them really do get Max's mates saying things about us. Of course we just ignore them; well that's untrue, the more they say the more we expose ourselves. It's a sort of game to Jude and me.

Housework


One Saturday morning Dad told Jude and me that we needed to talk. I immediately got worried that he was going to stop us being naked at home or stop our growth massages or stop us fucking him. As the 3 of us sat down I was very nervous, but I needn't have been worried.

Dad told us that he thought that it was time that Jude and I started doing our share of the housework. Now Jude and I had talked about this before and had already decided that it was only fair so we quickly agreed and we spent the next few minutes deciding who was going to do what. The only thing that we couldn't agree on was what Max was going to do. The conversation ended with Dad agreeing to talk to Max.

Fucking Max


On the morning of an inset day, Jude and I had been up for ages but there had been no sign of life from Max. Jude and I decided to surprise him by walking into his bedroom. After all, he does that to us all the time so we didn't think anything of it.

Anyway, when we burst in Max was naked on top of his bed, holding his phone in one hand and wanking with the other hand.

"Fucking hell brats, can't a guy have any privacy? Get out!"

"No way bro;" Jude said; "you do it to us all the time so now it's our turn. You've seen us frigging so we want to see you wanking. Fair's fair."

"What are you looking at anyway?" I asked; "some porn you've downloaded?"

I grabbed his phone and looked at it. There was a photo of one of us fucking the other with a dildo. I showed the phone to Jude who smiled and looked at me. We both grinned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.