We Hate Clothes - Cover

We Hate Clothes

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

DAY 4 – the water park

After going around naked for most of the previous day we wanted to go a little further so we went to breakfast wearing just the see thru scarfs as skirts. Although we got a couple of funny looks from some of the older guests, the younger people (mainly the blokes) who looked at us either ignored us or smiled or complimented us on our outfits. None of the staff took any notice of us.

When we got back to our room Jake and Noah had woken-up and were on their balcony – with 2 girls who were only wearing thongs. It was obvious that they had spent the night there.

We all said hello then we sat on the balcony doing our nails.

After a while we heard the 2 girls telling Jake and Noah that they had to leave and before long Jake and Noah were back on their balcony on their own.

Jude was feeling a bit horny and she asked if we could go round and see them saying,

"My little tits hurt, can one of you massage them better please?"

The guy's room was a tip, a smelly tip. Jude opened the doors and curtains to get a bit of fresh air in.

On the balcony both Jake and Noah were just sitting there looking like death warmed-up.

"I know what you need." Said Jude as she went and knelt in front of Jake. As she got his cock out and started sucking, Jake said,

"Oh, that's nice Kate."

Meanwhile I was doing the same to Noah.

"That's a great hang-over cure girls." Noah said.

I tried my best to get Noah's cock as far down my throat as I could; even to the extent that I started gagging. Noah held my head in place for a few seconds and when he eased off I backed off and gasped for air. Then Noah pulled my head forward.

This went on for a few minutes and I could feel my saliva dripping out of my mouth onto my little tits. My eyes were watering and running down my cheeks as well.

When Noah shot his load down my throat, for a few seconds I thought I was choking and what I said to Jude about 'death by deep throating' came into my mind.

Thankfully Noah let go of my head and I backed off and gasped for air.

"Fuck; that was good Jude." Noah said then pulled me up, led me into their room and pushed me down onto the bed.

As he turned me onto my back and spread my legs he said,

"My turn," then; "oops, sorry Kate;" as his hands reached up to my little tits and his mouth attacked my pussy.

Noah is just as good as Jake with his mouth and it wasn't long before I was moaning and then cumming.

I lost control of my body and started shaking and jerking about as Noah's teeth gently squeezed my clit with his tongue licking the end of it behind his teeth.

When I started to get control back I looked over to Jude and Jake. His mouth was buried in her pussy and the moans that I could hear were coming out of her mouth. I reached over and played with her nearest nipple as she reached her peak.

"Every day should start like this." I said as Jake climbed off Jude.

"Too right!" Noah said as the 2 guys got up and asked when they could have the next round.

We left the 2 guys and Jude and I climbed into our shower and compared notes before deciding what we were going to do that day.

We eventually settled on Dad's idea of going to the water park. Then we had the problem of what to wear. Agreeing that it was not a good idea to go totally naked we settled for the bikini wrap skirts and the scarfs as tops.

When we were ready we walked out of the hotel and walked to where we'd seen a row of taxis parked. The drivers stared at us as we approached the front cab and my visible nipples went hard and ached a little as I watched the eyes of the driver of that cab as we walked up to him.

Then he did something that I wasn't expecting; he opened the back door for us to get in. I got in first and as I lifted my first leg I realised what the driver was doing. His eyes confirmed that he was hoping to look up our little skirts as we got in.

Smiling to myself I put my first foot on the floor inside the taxi then turned and sat on the seat with my other foot still outside the taxi; effectively spreading my legs with my skirt opening to give him the view that he wanted.

I waited a couple of seconds and looked at Jude. She had a smile on her face so I knew that she knew that I was doing. Not wanting to make it way too obvious, I lifted my foot in and slit across the seat.

As I watched Jude get in I saw that she'd twisted her skirt round so that the driver got a really good look at her pussy. She too sat with one leg in and one leg out of the taxi for a few seconds letting him see what he wanted.

Throughout the journey I could see the driver looking at us in his mirror but we were sat at either side so he wouldn't have been able to see our pussies. I made a mental note so sit in the middle on the journey back.

When we got to the water park the driver quickly got out and opened the door for us. We rewarded his good manners with a longer look at our pussies as we asked each other pointless questions.

At the pay kiosk the woman pleased us when she only charged us kids prices to get in.

As we walked to the locker room we were a little relieved to see 3 older girls walking out wearing only thongs. We quickly locked away everything except the little skirts and went to the nearest ride.

It was one that you had to carry a big, 2 seat inflatable up to the top and then come down sitting on it, one in front of the other. At the start of the ride I watched Jude get onto the front, her skirt wide open at the front. The young man controlling the ride was staring down at her pussy and he stared at mine too as I climbed on and put my legs either side of Jude. I lay back as much as I could so that more of my pussy was on display.

Next it was a big slide and Jude and I sat in adjoining lanes waiting to start and as we sat there Jude reached over and pulled the end of the string of the bow that was fastening my skirt. Just after she's done that we were told to start the ride. Within a few feet my skirts was disappearing behind me and when I got to the bottom and got to my feet I could see my skirt slowly coming down the slide.

I had to stand there for a few seconds waiting for it to arrive. While I stood there I could hear someone shouting at me in Spanish. I guessed that he was telling me to get out of the water but I wasn't going to abandon my skirt. It wasn't that I wanted to put it back on; it was that I was going to need that skirt for later in the holiday.

Eventually it arrived and I grabbed it and walked to the side and got out.

Standing there next to Jude with my skirt in my hand I made a quick decision. I wasn't going to put the skirt back on. Totally naked I grabbed Jude's hand and started walking towards the locker room.

As I opened the locker and put the skirt in Jude said,

"Sod this," and she unfastened her skirt. A few seconds later 2 naked 14 year old girls walked out of the locker room.

We wondered how long it would be before someone came up to us and either told us to put something on, or to get out of the water park, but neither happened. People seemed to be treating us like little kids.

Well, apart from a few boys and men. A group of teenage boys about our age followed us around for ages. Every time that we went up the steps to a ride they were right behind us.

Jude and I mainly ignored them but a couple of times we did tease them by bending over with our feet apart.

Even when we went and got our things out of our locker, got something to eat and spread out on our towels on the grass to eat our lunch they were there nearby watching us.

Being the mischievous girls that we are we teased them by sitting with our legs apart then after we'd finished eating we lay back and sunbathed, still with our legs open.

While we were laid out the lads found some courage and came and sat on the grass close to our feet.

We just ignored them.

We were a little surprised that none of the staff on the rides said anything; apart from one ride where the man stopped us from going on the ride. At first we thought that it was because we were naked but it soon became obvious that there was a height restriction on the ride and we were too small.

We'd thought that we'd lost out followers after that but about 5 minutes later they were back. We didn't lose them until about an hour later when we went for a pee. When we came out they were gone. In a way we were a little disappointed but at the same time they'd got a bit boring.

When we decided to leave we had the problem of what to wear; after all, we'd only brought the clothes that we were wearing (nothing) and the bikini wrap skirts were wet. We were left with 2 choices; the preferable one was to go back to the hotel totally naked. The other choice was to wear the totally see thru scarfs that we'd worn there as tops; but where to wear them. We'd look a bit daft wearing just a see thru top; and that would make us look as if we were trying to expose ourselves.

After a quick conversation we decided to wear the scarfs as skirts.

We walked out of the water park and over to where the taxi had dropped us off but saw no taxis. We headed off out of the car park and down the street where a couple of cars beeped their horns at us.

Eventually we saw a parked taxi outside a café and walked up to it. We couldn't see a driver and as we stood there wondering what to do, a group of young lads came up to us and started speaking in Spanish. It was obvious that they were talking about us being virtually naked and that they were talking about our little tits and pussies.

We were starting to get a little worried when a man came out of the café and told them to go away. As the lads left the man looked us up and down then said that he was the driver but he was having his break. He told us that he'd be free in about 20 minutes and told us to get a drink if we wanted to wait.

As we went into the café everything went quiet as everyone turned and looked at the 2 virtually naked 14 year old girls. For once I felt a little embarrassed for a second.

We walked over to the only free table but a man stopped us saying,

"Reservado."

We assumed that it translated to 'reserved' so we went and stood at the bar where a waiter asked us what we wanted. We ordered 2 colas then put our bags on the floor and looked round the room.

The place wasn't up to much and was full of old men drinking and playing pub games. Quite a few of them had stopped what they were doing and were staring at us. When I realised this my nipples went hard and started to tingle; so did my pussy as I felt myself get a little wet. I turned to Jude and said,

"Wow, this is turning me on."

"Me too." Jude replied.

We might as well not have been wearing the scarfs as skirts as we both automatically slowly turned to face different tables of men. As we did so our feet drifted apart a little letting them get a better look between our legs.

We stared at them and they stared at us for ages until the taxi driver came over to us and said that he was ready. All eyes were on our little butts as we walked out of that café and got in the back of the taxi.

On the journey the driver ignored us but I did look in his mirror once and saw that he was looking at us.

It was only as we walked into the hotel that I suddenly realised that things could have gone badly wrong when we went into that café. It had been a great turn-on but anything could have happened. I told Jude about my thoughts but all she said was,

"Yes, I know; but it was such a turn-on; I hope that Jake and Noah are in their room."

They were, and it wasn't long before we were getting our next blowjob lesson.

This time Jake came to me instead of Jude and I asked him if we could try his favourite blowjob position. Jake smiled and told me to get on my back on the bed with my head at the foot of the bed. I did and Jake got naked and came and stood at my head. I looked up and saw his cock rise up ready for my mouth.

Jake bent over and easily lifted me up. I opened my legs so that they went either side of his head and put my arms round him. We held each other tight together. It was easy because Jake is big and strong and I am small and light.

My face was right in front of Jakes cock and I opened my mouth and took it in just as I felt Jake's tongue slide up my pussy lips.

It wasn't a deep throat blowjob but with the blood rushing to my head it felt good; especially as Jake's mouth was giving my pussy a lot of pleasure at the same time.

As Jake held me, he started slowly walking and before long he'd carried me out onto the balcony. Jake walked round the balcony as we both worked on the other one. At one point I caught a glimpse of the guy from the room next door. I didn't see his girlfriend and as he seemed to be staring I assumed that she was out somewhere.

The knowledge that another man was watching us made me hornier and I bounced my head up and down even faster.

Jake came first and I swallowed it all and I was still bobbing up and down as I started to cum a few seconds later. My head stayed still, with Jake's cock still inside my mouth, as I moaned and almost screamed.

As the waves receded I realised that Jake's cock had gone soft and that I was still sucking.

Jake carried me back to the bed and I saw that our neighbour was still there watching us.

I looked over to Jude and saw that she and Noah were enjoying a 69; both oblivious to anything and anyone around them.

Jake lay beside me and we gently fondled each other's bits as we watched Jude and Noah finish their fun.

Jake and Noah left after we had thanked them for the lesson, and after a shower Jude and I went and sat on the balcony.

The voyeur was still watching from next door so Jude said hello to him and we started talking. Dean was a little shy at first but he soon relaxed when he realised that we weren't upset by him watching us.

Dean's girlfriend (Liz) was out doing some shopping and we had a good chat. He told us that Liz is the jealous type and was worried that we might seduce him.

After a good laugh Dean heard his door open and Liz shouting his name. He disappeared quickly.

We still had a couple of hours before we needed to get ready to meet Dad and Max for dinner so we decided to explore a bit. Putting on just our shoes we set off out of the hotel and up the road in the opposite direction to what we had before.

It wasn't long before we were out of the town and walking along a path along the coast. We came to a little bay with sand dunes and a nice beach. The thing was, just about no one there had swimming costumes on; they were all naked.

"Kin'ell;" Jude said; "look at all those cocks."

We weren't going to miss an opportunity like that so we headed down into the sand dunes.

We were a little shocked when we saw a few gay couples; some of them having sex. We'd never even thought about men having sex with other men before and were amazed. We just couldn't understand a man wanting to put his cock in another man's butt when there are millions of women who'd love to have their cocks in their pussies or mouths.

Getting over that shock we walked onto the beach and felt wonderful; all those people that were like us; all not wanting to wear clothes. We felt so at home. I was expecting to be feeling all horny and wanting to play with my pussy but everything felt so natural. Okay, my nipples were hard but I put that down to the gentle breeze blowing over them.

Slowly walking along the beach we saw dozens of limp cocks; all different, but all basically the same. We saw unfortunate women with breasts so big that day-to-day life for them really must be a problem. We were really pleased that it didn't look like we were going to have their problem.

After walking from one end of the beach to the other and back we regretfully decided that we should head back to the hotel. What we did decide was that we were going back to that beach.

Back in our room we reluctantly put some clothes on and went downstairs to meet Dad and Max. They were late again and we had to sit on that sofa again. We did have a bit of fun teasing the men that went in, or came out of the restaurant by putting our feet up and opening our legs.

Two of the young men that came out of the restaurant had been down at the pool and we'd played chicken fight with them; both of them had groped us. They came over to us to talk to us and stood in front of us, looking down at our pussies until Dad and Max appeared.

Over dinner Dad apologised for leaving us alone so much and said that he and Max were going to take a day off golf and spend it with us. Fortunately, Jude and I managed to persuade them that it wasn't necessary and that we were quite happy on our own. Max supported us but I wasn't sure if he was thinking about us or himself.

After dinner we went for our usual walk and a drink in a café. Dad decided that we'd walk a little further and we ended up at a café that was a bit noisy. We sat outside where it was quieter; but inside there was a lot of young people, a bit of a dance floor and one of those mechanical bull things.

When some of the people started having rides on the bull Jude and I kept looking over to it. After a while Dad said,

"You two want to have a go on it don't you?"

"No, it's all right Daddy, we know that we're too young." Jude replied.

"That's okay honey, we're on holiday; one ride won't hurt."

Both Jude's and my eyes lit up. It really did look fun.

"Off you go; but be careful."

"Thank you daddy."

We both said as we stood up and went inside.

As we were walking in I asked Jude if she had remembered what we were wearing (short, tight summer dresses that buttoned all the way up the front).

"Yeah, so what?"

"This is going to be fun." I replied.

We went and booked our turns and waited, watching the other girls (and the odd man), having their turns. While we were waiting, all the girl's tits escaped and the watching guys all cheered as they bounced up and down; not that they'd see our little tits bounce up and down. Two of the girls couldn't avoid showing the crowd their thongs / knickers, whilst 2 others revealed that they weren't wearing any knickers; much to the delight of the crowd.

Jude went first and as she was helped up, her dress rode up letting everyone see her bare butt and pussy. As the bull bounced all over the place the buttons on her dress slowly came undone one by one. There were big cheers as her dress fell open revealing her whole naked front. When she finally lost it she ended up flat on her back on the cushions with her dress wide open.

The crowd liked that.

I was next and my dress rode up too. As the buttons started to come undone I reached to the front of my dress with my balance arm and tugged the rest of them open. Then as I was thrown all over the place I managed to put my balance arm back and let that side of the dress slide off my arm.

With my dress just on my arm that was holding the rope at the front of the saddle, I bounced around for another minute or so before finally getting thrown off. The dress slid of the one arm as I went flying through the air, leaving me totally naked on the cushions.

As I lay there I could hear the cheers and rude comments from some of the guys. I guess that most of them thought that I was embarrassed; but I wasn't; I was loving it.

When I got to my feet I picked up my dress and walked over to Jude. She was stood there with her dress still unbuttoned; and a couple of lads staring at her. Their eyes moved to me as I moved close to her and I guessed that Jude was a little annoyed that their attention had gone off her.

We walked out to Dad and Max, dressed as we were. When Dad saw us he said,

"Wow; that must have been a rough ride."

I threw my dress on the chair and while I started straightening my hair I said,

"Yeah, it was; but it was fun; I want another go before we go back to England."

"I think that it might just be a good idea for you to put your dress back on." Dad said, "You don't know who might complain."

"No one complained when we walked down this street this afternoon, or yesterday, without any clothes on." I said.

Max looked surprised then smiled, while Dad said,

"You two need to be careful; I don't want to have to bail you out of jail."

"Oh don't worry about us two Dad; we're having a ball and we're keeping our eyes open." Jude said.

"I hope so."

I thought that maybe Dad had a point so I put my dress back on but didn't fasten it.

When we got back to our room and naked and on the balcony, the girl and young man were out on their balcony with another couple. The 2 guys kept looking at us while the girls ignored us.

After a while we went and lay on our bed and went to sleep.

DAY 5

As we walked into the restaurant the next morning, Dad and Max were just walking out. We kissed Dad and he held Jude at arm's length and looked her up and down.

"You two come to breakfast like that every day?" He asked. (We were wearing just the see thru scarfs as skirts.)

"Yes of course;" I replied; "Why, is there a problem?"

"No, but just be careful." Dad said before telling us to have a good day and walking off.

Back in out room we waited for Jake and Noah to emerge. As I anticipated the blowjob I felt my nipples and pussy tingle.

About 20 minutes later their patio door opened and a bleary-eyed Noah emerged. When he saw us he said hello. I responded with,

"Hi Noah; are you 2 good for our next blow job lessons?"

Noah seemed to wake-up a little faster than he expected and he told us that they'd we with us in 10 minutes.

When they knocked on our door and came in they were just wearing their boxers. Jake told us that they wanted us to try to get their cocks deep in our throats and said that we should lay flat on our backs on the bed and hang our heads over the end.

Jude almost ran to the bed but I sauntered in, sliding my hand over Jake's and Noah's rapidly changing shape boxers.

We got ourselves comfortable and let our heads fall back as both Jake and Noah pulled off their boxers and knelt in front of our faces.

Noah's hard cock touched my lips, my mouth opened and Noah's cock started sliding in and out. At first he took it easy and didn't push too far. As I started to get used to it he pushed further and further in.

The first time his cock went passed my tonsils I gagged a bit but I told myself to stop being silly and to relax.

Things got better from that point and it wasn't long before my eyes were getting hit with Noah's balls.

Thankfully Noah kept withdrawing after about 4 thrusts and I managed to breath.

Noah kept repeating the thrusts and withdrawing until he suddenly got bigger and held his cock deep in me as I felt his warm sperm go down my throat.

That took a little longer than his 4 thrusts and I started needing to breath. He didn't withdraw so I had to shake my head and try to say something until he got the message and withdrew.

I just lay there letting my breathing get back to normal, then watching Jake pump into Jude's throat.

When we were all done Jake said,

"What do you think about you two doing a 69?"

We didn't answer, instead we shuffled round on the bed so that Jude was flat on the bed on her back and I lay next to her. We started kissing and caressing each other's bodies. After a while I moved onto my knees, turned round and climbed on top of her.

Faces met pussies and mouths got to work. We'd done this hundreds of times before at home so we both knew how to please each other.

We took our time and eventually made each other cum within seconds of each other.

I rolled over onto the bed on my back and both Jude and I lay there, with our legs open for a couple of minutes before asking Jake and Noah to rub our pussies.

Of course they obliged and it wasn't long before we were both cumming again.

When our breathing got back to normal we got up to go for a shower. As I walked away from Jake and Noah I said,

"Same time, same place tomorrow guys?"

"What about this evening?" Noah asked.

"Of course." I shouted as I joined Jude in the shower.

We decided to go down to the swimming pool for a while first and 2 very naked girls carrying towels and a bottle of suntan lotion left their room and walked down to the swimming pool.

When we got to the pool there were only a few people there that we knew so we got lotioned up and lay out on the sun loungers. Jude said that she didn't want the inside of her thighs to stay white so she, then me, opened our legs to let the sun get to that part of our thighs, and our pussies.

A couple of the guys came to talk to us and we stayed like we were as they stood at the foot of the sun loungers and stared at our pussies as we talked. I was smiling to myself as I watched the shape of the front of their shorts change shape.

When a few more people arrived someone suggested that we play a game of 'get the ball' in the pool. One of the guys had a football sized ball and most of us dived in and started playing.

It wasn't long before it became obvious that it was all an excuse to grope the girls. Whenever a guy got the ball he'd throw it to a girl and she'd just stand there holding it up in the air whilst 2 or 3 of the guys would 'attempt' to knock the ball out of her hands. The thing was what the guy's hands never came out of the water. They were always too busy doing something to the girl under the water.

I assume that the other girls stood with their legs apart; I know that I did.

It was fun standing there with my arms up in the air while half a dozen male hands squeezed my little tits and fingered my pussy underwater. It was only when I accidentally dropped the ball that the game moved on.

There were 5 girls playing in that game; all were topless before we started playing. Two of the girls wore only bikini bottoms and the other girl wore a thong.

The two bikini bottoms and the thong all got thrown out of the pool by the guys at some point in the game and it was 5 uncovered, bald pussies and 6 tented guy's shorts that emerged from the pool at the end of the game.

All seemed happy with the game and 5 naked girls lay on their sun loungers letting the sun tan their pussies.

About an hour later we played that game again but there were twice as many players and 3 balls so 3 girls at a time were getting groped while they just stood there and enjoyed it; I know that I did. All the girls were shouting at the guys to throw them the ball. During that game the rest of the girl's bikini bottoms / thongs came off and were thrown out of the pool by the guys.

Once when I dropped the ball and shouted for the guy who'd got it as it fell out of my hands to throw it back to me; and he did. I got a double dose of groping. By the time I dropped it again I was sooo close to cumming. When that game ended my pussy was so wet, and it was nothing to do with pool water. When I lay on the sun lounger with my legs open I could still feel my juices seeping out of me.

One of the guys must have noticed because he came and sat on the end of my sun lounger between my feet and talked to Jude and I for ages. Whenever I looked at his face it was obvious where his eyes were pointed.

While I'd got that, sort of, captive audience I took the opportunity to try squeezing and relaxing my pussy muscles again and again. I wasn't sure but I think that he'd have been able to see what I was doing but he didn't say anything.

After a while things quietened down and Jude and I decided to go to that beach that we'd found. We wanted to go on our own so we told the others that we were just going down to the local beach.

Some of the other girls there couldn't believe that we weren't going up to put some clothes on first and they went to the fence near the road and watched our little bare butt walking down the street.

We found the beach again quite easily. There weren't as many people there and fortunately, there were no gays having sex in the sand dunes.

We were so relaxed as we walked along the beach.

After walking the full length of the beach and back we spread our towels and sunbathed for a while. Then we went for a swim in the sea; such a lovely feeling.

After more sunbathing we got a little bored and decided to walk along the coastal path some more. It wasn't long before we came to a little village with a few old people walking around. Some of them stared at us for a short while but no one said anything – not that Jude or I would have understood their Spanish.

At the other side of the village we found a road that looked like it went back to where our hotel was. We wondered if it was a long way and were surprised when we only walked a couple of hundred yards before we saw our hotel. It looked like we'd already walked round 2 sides of a triangle.

As we approached the outskirts of the resort we wondered if anyone would be upset by the sight of the 2 naked 14 year old girls but we needn't have worried. We did have a nervous moment when a woman who spoke English asked us if we were all right. We thanked her and continued walking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.