We Hate Clothes - Cover

We Hate Clothes

Copyright© 2015 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twin girls never did like clothes, and now they've discovered their bodies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Hi, my name's Kate, I'm 16 years old and I live with my identical twin Jude, our brother Max, who's a year older than us, and our father. We have a mother but she went to work overseas when we were 9 and we only see her about once a year.

When I say that Jude and I are identical I mean in every way, face, build, hair, likes / dislikes, clothes, the lot. We are best friends and love each other dearly. Most people cannot tell us apart and we frequently get called by the other's name. There is one difference in our bodies but not many people get to see it because it's a little mole that I have right at the top of my right leg, just beside my pussy. If I had any pubic hair it would be hidden.

We grew-up a happy family; albeit (I guess) a little different from your average family. You see, my mother and father never had any of these hang-ups about religion or social taboos. We've never knowingly broken any laws but we sure have broken a few un-written social rules.

The main object of this story is our disregard for the social rules about nudity. You see our family doesn't understand the concept of being a prude. When it comes to clothes it is, and always has been, wear them if you want; and don't if you don't. Of course there has always been the exception of having to wear them when we go out; after all we don't want to end up in jail; but why shouldn't we be naked at home.

It's always been quite common for any one of us to wander around the house in underwear or less. When it came to sleep attire Jude and I both had Barbie nighties when we were little but when we got too big for them we started wearing old T shirts with nothing underneath.

As for beds, mum and Dad bought us 2 little beds (in the same room), and that's where we started out each night. But as soon as we could get in and out of bed on our own we always ended up in the same bed. By the time we'd outgrown those little beds mum and Dad gave up and bought us one big bed that we've shared ever since.

About 4 years ago both Jude and I stopped wearing the T shirts for bed and started sleeping naked. Max used to wear just a T shirt until about a year ago but now he always seems to wear just his boxers. Dad's the same.

Talking of underwear; neither Jude nor I own a proper bra (we're both A cup so what's the point?) but we do have a couple of bikini tops for when we have to cover-up. As for knickers, I think that Jude and I still have a thong somewhere. We used to get in trouble at school when a teacher discovered what we weren't wearing, but they always shut up when we told them that we didn't own any.

After mum left, Dad always had to buy our clothes and Dad always believed that women should dress like women i.e. in skirts or dresses; so we never had any trousers or shorts (not that we wanted any). Whenever Dad took us clothes shopping we'd just get changed wherever we were in the shops. I remember one old woman getting quite upset when Jude had just taken a dress off in the middle of the store and was standing there quite naked, waiting for Dad to find a bigger size.

At home we have this amazing lambskin rug on the floor in the living room and it's always been Jude's and my place for watching television from. We lay there on our stomachs loving the feeling of the soft lamb's wool. When we started getting homework from school both Jude and I would change out of our school uniforms into our T shirts and lay on that rug to do our homework.

Those T shirts got washed once week and Dad always filled the washing machine straight after we'd eaten so once a week Jude and I would lay on that rug totally naked.

We've also had quite a few tickling fights with Max and Dad on that rug.

When we were little, the fact that we were often naked never was an issue; we'd all seen each other naked hundreds of times and it just wasn't a big deal. Even when Max brought some of his mates over it wasn't a problem. We never even thought that they would think that we were a little 'odd'.

Things changed a little around the time that we got to the ripe old age of 12. Our bodies started to change and we started thinking a little differently. I still remember the day that I saw my first pubic hair. Both Jude and I were horrified and vowed to 'inspect' each other every day and to pluck out every hair that appeared. We still do that.

Another thing that happened around that time was that our slits, that were just slits, started to grow a little lump of skin that stuck out between our lips. Our pussy lips started getting fleshier and we found that we could easily part them and see our holes. Of course we'd had sex education lessons at school but it was different when it actually started happening to us.

When our periods started we got Dad to start buying tampons for us, assuring him that we knew what we were doing.

As our bodies had started to change we both had pains in our new little breasts and our pussies. One night soon after my chest pains started I went and sat on Dad's lap (something we often did after we'd finished our homework) and complained that my little buds hurt. Dad's answer was to gently massage my chest over my T shirt. I told him that it felt good and he kept going for about 30 minutes before it was time for bed.

That got to be a regular thing for both Jude and I for a week or so, even when it was washing night; then one evening while Jude was on dad's lap and getting her budding tits massaged, she said that she hurt between her legs. Dad being the loving Dad that he is, and would do anything for his daughters, started massaging her pussy. Her T shirt wasn't quite long enough to cover her pussy so Dad was massaging her bare pussy.

Later when we were in bed I asked her what it was like and she said that it was very nice, but that her pussy had got all wet. I asked her if he'd put a finger inside her and she said not; all he'd done was slowly massage the whole area.

The next night was washing night so both Jude and I were naked watching television after finishing our homework. When Dad finished his chores and came and sat down to watch television I went and sat on his lap and told him that my growing pains were hurting. I asked him to massage me like he had Jude.

Of course he agreed and his hand was soon massaging my little bare bumps.

"That's starting to feel better Daddy." I said; which was true.

Daddy continued massaging my chest for ages before I said that I was hurting between my legs. The way that I was sat on his lap meant that he couldn't easily get to my pussy so he told me to shuffle round. As I did so and settled I felt something hard under my butt. At first I didn't realise what it was then it dawned on me that it was his cock. I felt a bit naughty as I spread my legs to give Dad easy access to my pussy to massage it.

And massage it he did; for about 30 minutes. All the time it was just on my pussy, Dad never penetrated me. The thing that I didn't understand at the time was that my pussy started tingling and getting wet. By the time that Dad stopped I was soaked and I worried about what Dad would say.

What he did say was nothing; well he did ask me if I felt better, but he said nothing about his wet hand.

The massaging of our budding tits and pussies continued. As our pussy lips grew and we became women, Dad's massaging caused our lips to open and his fingers often massaged our clits; but he never penetrates us.

Our first orgasms came about a month after Dad started massaging our pussies. Mine came first and I wondered what was happening. Dad just kept massaging me all through it and afterwards I asked him what had happened to me. At that time I didn't connect what had happened to me to what I'd been taught in sex ed. He told me that I'd had an orgasm and that they were wonderful things (I could have told him that last part). He said that all women get them and that we should never try to supress them; just let them happen and enjoy them.

After that, most nights would see Dad massage either Jude or I right through an orgasm or two. It was wonderful and the lucky recipient would massage the unlucky twin when we went to bed.

The massages went on for a couple of years on a regular basis (most days) and still happen occasionally these days; usually after we come home saying that we'd had a bad day.

Those first orgasms brought a need for more; lots more, and apart from the ones that Dad gave us, we gave each other and ourselves at least 2 per day. We were addicted. We also discovered playing with our clits and fingered each other and ourselves. From fingers it rapidly progressed to anything that we could find that we thought we could get in our holes.

We both broke our Hymens pushing object into our pussies at that time.

One day when we both had very wet fingers, we decided to see what our pussies tasted like. With wet fingers held in front of our faces we looked at each other and slowly put our own fingers in our own mouths. We were pleased when we liked the taste. Quickly putting our fingers in our pussies again we tasted each other. I was pleased that Jude tastes the same as I do.

After that we decided to lick each other's pussy and that naturally developed into eating each other out.

A couple of mornings when Dad came in to wake up we'd have our heads at the opposite end of the bed. He asked us if we'd had a disagreement and fallen out.

"No silly, we'd never do that, we love each other too much." Jude said as she hugged my feet.

Most of the other girls at school started getting so shy about their bodies; some even skipping the showers after PE; but Jude and I never changed. We still wandered around the changing rooms before and after showers totally naked and unconcerned.

At home nothing changed with Dad but Max had changed. Both Max, Jude and I always get home hours before Dad and Max started bringing more of his mates home for those hours.

When Jude and I got home we still changed out of our school uniforms into our too short, baggy T shirts (or nothing) and we still did our homework on that lambskin rug, but Max and his mates were usually on the chair or sofa pretending to talk or watch television.

Of course Jude and I knew that they were looking at our butts and pussies between our slightly spread legs but we didn't care. In fact we sometimes encouraged it by opening our legs quite wide. If we didn't have much homework we'd turn over and lay on our backs talking. We'd let our knees drift apart as we talked. Sometimes we'd goad the boys into tickling fights and they'd end up on the floor with them sending us crazy with laughter. Sometimes one of them would tickle our pussies which would make us just lay there and let it happen.

It wasn't until about 6 months after the constant stream of Max's mates coming to ogle our bodies after school that one of them actually stuck a finger inside me. I was shocked, but not upset. I just stopped and looked at him and told him that he shouldn't be doing that. After about 10 seconds of silence in the room, and everyone looking at my pussy with the finger still in it, did the boy pull his finger out of my hole.

I laughed at him then started tickling him again.

After that the tickling became an excuse for one, or more, of the boys, Max included, to stick a finger in our pussies. Both Jude and I quite liked it but it never went any further than that.

Those boys always seemed to disappear just before Dad got home and neither Jude nor I told Dad that they'd been there, or what they'd been doing.

Most times that Dad took us out Jude and I would notice that a lot of men looked at us differently to what they did when we were little kids. We quickly discovered that it was our legs and chests that the men liked to look at. We would have been happy walking around naked and let them stare as much as they wanted but society being so hung-up we had to wear clothes. We usually wore only what was necessary and practical so that always meant short skirts.

I suppose that it didn't help that Jude and I, at that time, were having a little private competition to see who could wear the shortest skirt when we went out.

There was many a time in McDonalds when we must have been putting on quite a display of legs and pussies to the men passing by our table or sitting facing us. As men passed our table we'd lean forward to let them look down our tops and see our little titties.

Another thing that we started doing after we discovered that men like looking at our bodies was on the weekly trip to the supermarket with Dad we started bending over the end of the trolley when we thought that a man was looking. Our skirts were always short so we gave then quite a view of our butts and pussies. One of us would do that while the other would stand away and watch the men. We must have caused quite a stir in the trouser department of Tesco.

We also did the same at the checkouts even if it was a young girl serving.

When we reached 14 Dad started letting us go into town on our own. That was the start of something new for us; something that gave us freedom and fun.

In the shopping centre we'd spend loads of time trying on clothes or riding the escalators or sitting in the food hall with our legs open.

I remember one girl's clothes shop that had a changing room at the back that was full of curtained off cubicles. The first time we went to try on some clothes we went into the same cubicle and stripped and started helping each other to try on the clothes. We hadn't bothered closing the curtain because, well, it was the girl's changing room and we weren't shy.

Anyway we were both naked and I was helping Jude get a dress over her hair when something caught my eye and I looked up and out of the cubicle.

Near the entrance of the room was a middle-aged man and he was stood there watching us. I smiled and waved at him then continued helping Jude.

That man was there watching us for going on for a good 5 minutes until a teenage girl came out of another cubicle and left with him. In that 5 minutes we just ignored him as he stared at the naked both Jude and I.

The thing was, as he watched my pussy started tingling and got wet. I guess that the same happened to Jude because as we walked out of the store Jude said that we had to go there every time that we went into town.

In another clothes shop we were again in the changing rooms with the curtain open when a girl a few years older than us came in. When she saw us naked she went into the cubicle opposite and didn't close the curtain. She started to strip off right in front of us. As she tried on the clothes that she'd carried in she kept playing with her tits and rubbing her bald pussy.

When she'd tried them all on she stood facing us and the 3 of us, all naked, stared across the aisle. The girl started playing with her tits with her left hand while her right hand got to work on her pussy. She made herself cum while we watched.

At first we were a little shocked as nothing like that had happened to us before. Of course we'd seen naked girls in the changing rooms at school but that was sort of accidental; but this was different. That girl was deliberately flaunting herself to us and masturbating.

When the girl had cum she opened her eyes, looked at us and smiled. Then she pointed at us and then put her hand on her pussy. Did this girl really want us to do the same? The girl did it again so I slowly moved my hands to my tits and pussy.

The girl smiled and did a rubbing motion with her hand on her pussy. I did the same and instinct took over and I started masturbating. I managed to get a glance at Jude and she too was playing with herself.

Lost in the moment, Jude and I both made ourselves cum, right in front of that girl. When we were done we just stood and stared at the girl who blew us a kiss then got dressed, minus her underwear, and left.

As she disappeared out of the door I turned to look at Jude. She too was in a bit of a state of shock. We hugged for a minute then Jude said,

"Was that cool, or was that cool?"

"That was fucking cool." I replied.

"I've got to do that sometime." Jude said.

"Me too."

We got ourselves together and continued trying on the clothes.

Daddy goes away on business


When we were fourteen and a half, Dad called a family meeting and told us that he had to go away on business for nearly 2 weeks. Jude and I were mortified as we both had visions of him doing a mum and only coming back about once a year.

Dad put our minds at rest and promised to skype us every day.

Dad left on the Friday morning telling us that Max was in charge and that we had to do whatever he said. Dad gave us a list of chores with one of our names against each one. I asked Dad about our growth massages and Max went bright red when Dad told us that Max would do them.

Telling us all to be careful and not do anything stupid, Dad kissed us and left.

We didn't have time to talk about anything because we were running a little late for school. As Jude and I walked to and from school we made plans for what we were going to do during the time that Dad was away. One of the things was that we were not going to wear any clothes at any time when we were at home.

We thought about asking Max to do the same but Max had changed; he was becoming as shy as some of the girls at school.

When we got home we quickly discarded our clothes and got on with our homework. We wanted to get it out of the way leaving us with lots of free time.

We'd just got started when Max arrived home with 4 of his mates. We said 'Hi' and got on with our homework while the boys played on their phones and looked down at us.

Ignoring them we quickly finished our homework and put everything away.

We got back on the lambskin rug on our stomachs to watch television. With only a knowing glance both Jude and I had spread our legs enough for the guys to see our pussies. Shortly after that we saw a flash of light; someone had taken a photograph of us. That started all of their phones clicking away. Max even asked us to turn over onto our backs so that they could take photos of our tits and pussies. Jude joked that no one would want to see photos of 2 flat chested girls but all that did was prompt a bit of a laugh.

Without being asked both Jude and I had opened our legs wide so that the guys could get a good look, and some good photos.

Max ordered pizzas and Jude and I were sent to open the door and pay for them. The delivery guy had been to our house before but it had been Max or Dad who had answered the door before. He may have seen us in the distance but this was different. To be confronted by 2 naked 14 year old girls left the poor man dumb-struck. It wasn't until we'd taken the pizzas off him and asked how much we owed him that he managed to find his voice.

We finally managed to pay him and he left in a state of shock. Jude and I however were giggling away.

After a while someone suggested that we play twister and Max went and got the box.

Max and his friends were generous and let both Jude and I play in each game. As always when we play twister, all the people playing end up in a mixed up pile with arms and legs in the strangest of positions. One time I was stretching from one end of the mat to the other I felt some guy's face so close to my pussy that he was actually touching it with his nose (well I think that it was his nose) every couple of seconds. This contact got me aroused and my pussy got quite wet.

I think that my pussy got fingered an average of 3 times each game that we played. Jude later told me that she was the same.

It started getting late and both Jude and I were expecting Max to kick his mates out but it turned out that he'd invited them for a sleep over. Jude and I left them, had a shower and went to bed.

It was a warm night so we slept on top of the quilt. When we woke-up in the morning our room door was wide open. We knew that we'd shut it the night before so at least one of the guys had been in and looked at us. Both of us are sound sleepers so they could have done anything and we'd never have known. We often woke-up to see Max or Dad bending over us shaking a shoulder or an arm to wake us.

We went and showered together (as always) then wandered down to the kitchen and saw Max and his mates tucking in to half the fridge.

They all stopped when they saw the 2 naked girls walk in.

"Hi sis," Max said, "we've got the whole day planned for all of us so I hope that you hadn't got any plans. After breakfast you're going to the shop to get us some food for the day. Oh, I'm going to pick the clothes that you're going to wear as well."

Jude and I looked at each other, grinned and got our breakfast. Max's mates had all been quiet since we walked in but they slowly managed to find their voices and start talking again. By the time we'd finished all the guys had finished and Jude and I were left to clean-up before going to our room.

We found Max there going through our clothes. After a minute or so he held up 2 skirts and 2 tops for us to wear.

"Oh goody," Jude said, "I'd been looking for those. I'm glad that they hadn't been thrown out."

The clothes that Max got out were little skirts and tops that we hadn't worn for about 5 years; I'd forgotten all about them.

The skirts are stretchy Lycra ones that came down to mid-thigh when we were 8 or 9, but 5 years on they looked very small. When we put them on they were very tight and they stretched so much that they were ultra-short. They only just covered our butts and pussies. I could just tell that they'd ride up leaving us exposed.

The tops were old and thin as well. When we put then on I could clearly make out Jude nipples and areolas and when I looked in the mirror I could see mine as well.

"You want us to go to the little shop at the end of the street like this?" Jude asked.

"I'd rather go into town like this." I said, thinking that it would be fun to tease some men.

"Good idea Kate," Max said, "that's even better."

So Jude, Max and his 4 mates and I set off to the bus stop to go into town. As I suspected the little skirts did ride up leaving the both of our butts and our pussies exposed. Now this didn't bother Jude or I, nor Max or his mates, but there was the public to think about. Okay, most wouldn't mind, a few would probably appreciate the sight, but it was the up-tight, miserable sods that we had to worry about. Unfortunately they don't go around with a tattoo on their foreheads saying 'I'm a prude' so we have to treat everyone as a prude until they proved otherwise.

This meant that every time we got near a stranger Jude and I had to pull our skirts down to cover our butts and pussies.

Going upstairs on the bus was 'interesting' and by the time we got onto the top deck we had to quickly retrieve our skirts from round our waists.

Of course Max and his mates thought it was funny.

Getting off the bus was 'interesting' as well but people were more interested in where they were going than in Jude and I.

We wandered around town for a while with Jude and I both having to constantly pull our skirts down to cover our butts and pussies. Then Max decided that it was time to go into a supermarket to get what we'd originally come for.

Max gave each of us one of those plastic baskets and we set off looking for what was on Max's list. Max pointed at what he wanted and Jude or I had to get it. Of course some things were on high shelves and some on low shelves so both Jude and I were stretching and bending and our skirts got more like belts. As we were both carrying baskets it was hard to pull our skirts down with one hand as Max kept us moving.

At the checkout we quickly put our baskets down and pulled our skirts down to cover our butts and pussies.

Our skirts rose up again as we filled the plastic bags and I saw the checkout girl checking out our pussies. With us being there with 5 older boys I wondered just what she was thinking.

Pulling our skirts down, Jude and I picked up the bags and left. It was real difficult trying to pull our skirts down with the bags in our hands as we walked to the bus stop. I guessed that Max had planned it that way. As the number of people got fewer and fewer we gave up with our skirts and by the time we got to the bus stop they were more like belts again.

When we got back home Jude and I went straight to our room and took off the skirts and tops and put them with the clothes that we usually wear these days. We just knew that we'd need those clothes again.

When we got back downstairs Max and his mates were out in the back garden so we went out to see them.

At this point I should say that our back garden in not over-looked and Jude and I had been out there in the buff many times in the past.

"What are you doing?" Jude asked Max.

"Just preparing a little something for you two." Max replied.

What they were doing was knocking 8 stakes into the lawn quite a bit apart. One of the guys was cutting up a rope that I'd seen in the garage.

"I don't understand, why would we want that?" Kate asked.

"You'll find out."

It wasn't long before they were finished and Max told us to go and sit on the lawn in between the stakes.

"Now lay back and spread your arms and legs."

Still not realising what was going on we did as we were told.

Then the guys moved in on us, and before we knew it we were tied spread-eagle to the stakes. At first Jude and I thought that it was funny and couldn't stop laughing. After all, what could they do to us? They'd all seen us naked before, all had their faces right in front of our pussies and all (probably) had fingered us. The only thing that I could think of was that they could all fuck us but I didn't think that they'd choose to do it out there. Being boys they were all probably as shy as the girls at school so they wouldn't want to do it in front of the rest of them.

I felt calm and relaxed; and Jude looked that way as well.

At first the guys got down and closely inspected us all over. Then their phones came out and more photos were taken. All the time Jude and I were smiling and enjoying the bit of sun that was out.

Then one of them asked another what time it was. When he got an answer he said,

"Good, they should be here any minute."

"Who should be here?" I wondered.

I didn't wonder for long as a steady stream of boys, and a few girls, from school started to arrive; all with phones or cameras in their hands.

"Wow!" We are popular today." I said as I started to hear click after click after click.

After a while I decided to take it up a level and called Max over.

"Aren't you going to invite them to play with our tits and pussies?" I asked.

Max's eyes lit up for a second before he turned and invited everyone to grope us. I looked at Jude; she'd heard me and was grinning in anticipation.

The next 30 or 40 minutes was heaven. Hands and fingers were everywhere. We didn't actually cum but we were very, very close.

People started disappearing and it wasn't long before it was just the 5 guys and Jude and me.

Max released us and told us that it was time for us to get some food ready. Fortunately, everything that Max had bought was ready to eat so it didn't take us long. After that Max told us that he was going out.

After they'd all gone Jude and I cleaned up, had a shower together then went and lay on our lambskin rug. We talked and agreed that it had been a fun day. That talking led to cuddling and kissing and before long we were in a 69 enjoying each other – on the lambskin rug for the first time.

Max hadn't come home by the time we went to bed and still wasn't home when we got up on the Sunday morning. We were starting to get a little concerned but he arrived home late morning, telling us that he'd stayed at a mates house.

Then he told us that we were going to the local leisure centre that afternoon. Not what we'd planned, but okay; Dad had left Max in charge. We got lunch ready while he went upstairs. When he came back downstairs he was holding 2 bikinis that we'd last worn when we were 5 or 6.

"You can wear those this afternoon." Maxua said.

We looked at them and laughed. The bikini bottoms were tiny and there was no way that we'd get them passed our knees. The tops were 2 little triangles and strings. They were made of Lycra and been worn in chlorinated water and washed hundreds of times. Half of the Lycra had disappeared leaving the material very thin and see thru.

Jude put her top on and Max and I could clearly see her areolas and nipples. What's more the triangles didn't completely cover her 'A's.

"They'll do." Maxua said.

"Well okay," I said, "but if we get thrown out you're coming home with us; and what about the bottoms?"

"I've thought about that." Picking up one of the little wrap skirts that went with the bikinis Max continued,

"You can wear these."

"Those are tiny skirts not bottoms." I said.

Max came over to me and put one of the skirts round my waist. It didn't go all the way around me; it left a 4 inch gap but the strings did reach and he managed to tie it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.