As a Song, Forever Together
Chapter 3: She Was Created for Me

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Sex Story: Chapter 3: She Was Created for Me - A Sci Fi & Fantasy and Romantic Revenge story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Violence   School  

I got a surprising call from on my cell from Eve at the end of the day. She apologized and said she had gotten the flu and had diarrhea so she would spend the whole weekend in bed, and she didn't want me to catch it and we missed out on our chance to get together over the weekend. I knew that she was lying to me and how so transparent she was that I laughed silently to myself and my brain started working overtime trying to figure out what else she could be hiding from me and why she was playing games with me. After an hour or so of trying to solve that quandary, I started thinking about my fantasy of Kate and how hot she is and how wicked it would be, to eat her bald snatch. On my way home I asked Becky not to mention Bret and Eve having sex to anybody. Then I told her about Eve wanting to play games with me, and I would love to get even with her and she promised to keep my devious plan under wraps.

Once getting Becky over to our mom's house I left her there and I drove over to my dad's house. When I got there, he and Natalia, as well as my fantasy girl Kate, were home and they were all in the living room waiting for me. Soon they were grinning like a Cheshire cat with gas. What kind of a surprise or tricks did they have waiting for me?

Natalia began, "Kate is going to go upstairs to her room to try on a couple of prom dresses and you get to pick out which one she looks best in."

I wondered why me and would it come back to bite me in the butt. So I said, "Oh, I will."

Dad smiled at me, "This may or may not be a good idea, but since Natalia and I can't go to the Prom the choice is yours."

Kate went upstairs to change for this special fashion show, she had picked out five hot dresses to model for me and they all fit her like they were made on her and she wore each one like she was a princess. I chose the white dress with flower patterns. The wavy hem did not quite reach her kneecap, so I could see plenty of thighs when she sat down "evil grin". Once I made my pick she went back upstairs to change and she came back wearing the winning dress again and I knew I'd made the right choice. She ran over to me and jumped in my lap and she hugged me and I got two quick kisses on my face.

She told me, "Thank you."

My dad praised me, "You've got great taste son."

Natalia agreed, "Ben made the right choice."

Kate stated categorically, "First, Ben has to like my dress! Everybody else is second!"

Natalia and my dad laughed a little.

Natalia told Kate, "Please go change your dress and then help me cook dinner."

Kate went to her room to change her dress then the two women disappeared in the kitchen. Natalia was seven months pregnant and Kate went in to help her. Dad looked at me and smiled then he gestured for me to sit down with him. Dad cleared his throat and we had one of the most important father son conversations in my short life.

Dad said, "I know you love Kate and Kate loves you too. And I'm happy you love each other."

I was way too embarrassed to answer right then.

Dad continued, "Kate, Natalia and I discussed everything, so I need to explain some very important things to you, plus Kate asked me to do this."

Dad shocked me by the knowledge that he knew Kate and I had the hot's for each other.

So I asked, "What is so important dad?"

Dad then got real serious, "It's difficult to explain to you ... but ... I'll try to tell ... You.Kate loves you ... We know you love her ... But you must decide ... Could ... could you live with her forever till you die?"

I had a shocked look on my face, "What does that mean dad?"

He said, "Being together is not always easy and you two will have some time to think through everything. If you lose your virginity to each other you will have to be together until you die. Now you have to think ... about it ... would you like to know other girls or do you choose Kate forever."

I looked at my dad, "Forever... ?."

"Yes, it's forever ... Or you will have to look for a different girlfriend!" dad stated.

Everything went through in my brain that I know about her. Kate was beautiful, smart, full of laughter and I also knew that she was very good student as she came to our house to tutor my sister several times. She also is a wonderful musician with a great voice, as she sang for us in the Cook Islands.

I think if it wasn't for Eve's betrayal and dad hadn't been betrayed by my mom, I would have not hesitated at all or I could have refused her. But I wanted a woman who would love me and I was sure Kate could be that girl.

Dad knew me too well and so he began to encourage me, "Ben, Kate loves you and her plan is to have two kids with you. AND she'll never cheat on you, believe me! But if you cheat on her. You're dead ... I've told her, you have to live with her until your die... ," Dad stopped, because he might have just said too much.

The having two kids plan was an interesting idea which was in my mind. I think the average eighteen year old boy does not usually think of having kids with any girl, and he'd run as far from that girl as he could.I mean who mentions a kid plan when you're both only 18 and haven't even had sex yet? However the secret that I had shared about Becky might have changed me just a bit, I became a little bit more mature. Dad knew I concealed the biological paternity of my sister well and this secret caused me to be to think about it. Yes I was more mature than my contemporaries, because of the secret of my parents had shared. So he was right about the plan of having two kids having an effect on my decision. My mind churned around a few things such as the fact that she might be spiteful, if I cheated on her. But I knew I was the faithful type, but who knows at eight-teen I could make a mistake. It was a very strange situation to decide the future of my entire life at the age of eight-teen and heck I am still in school yet.

I looked at my dad, "Are you sure Kate really loves me?"

Dad tried to explain, "Yes, Kate has loved you since she learned you kept our secret about Becky. She'll be yours forever, if you choose her. I can't explain now why she won't betray you as your mom did. After the birth of your kids ... one of her conditions will be to have a DNA test run on each one of them. Natalia also asked to have a DNA test done on our baby. It's very important since ... Kate ... was created just for you..."

WOW that's strange what did he just say? Created ... What does that mean?? Did I hear that right? Also it's interesting that both women want DNA test done Why? And especially since only Natalia is pregnant right now. What's the meaning of his last sentence?

Dad stopped like he had said too much and then he continued with a different subject, "I looked into the step-sibling marriage thing before marrying her mother. You're both eighteen years old now, so it's not illegal for you two to get married!"

I said, "Dad, I hope that I am not making a mistake but she is gorgeous and we do love each other."

Dad smiled at me, "You'll never be disappointed in Kate, and I assure you! She won't betray you like Eve did and your ... mo..." He stopped before he said my mom again.

Dad then stood up from his chair and said, "You two will have some great kids. But son, Kate and you both have some time to work out the plans. But Kate has already decided on you."

Dad went into the kitchen where the two women were finishing up dinner and I sat there in deep thoughts about Kate and what the future would be like. She has a fantastic personality and she's damn gorgeous to boot and could be wild in bed.

A few minutes later Kate stuck her head out the kitchen door and she said, "Ben!"

I looked into her beautiful eyes with stars and lust in my eyes. She noticed the twinkle in my eyes and her face became red. She winked at me and she disappeared through the kitchen door. Her seduction was tiny but super effective, because I felt the blood rush from my brain into my cock. Oh shit it got hard as hell in a flash!!! I had to re-adjust the damn thing before it broke.

Soon Kate came out from the kitchen to see me. Her face and body language showed a clear message and I understood it well. She was in heat ... and she ... had something on her mind ... ME!!

She took my hand and she pulled from my chair and said, "Ben, let's go to my room! We have plenty of time before dinner."

I was startled when she took me to her room my cock throbbed and I had to re-adjust it again. When I closed the door Kate hugged me tightly and I could smell her delicious fine tea scent. We melted in a long kiss and our tongues explored each other.

After our passionate kiss, she said, "I love you and I'll be yours."

I replied the same thing. "I love you."

She took me to her bed and we sat down on her bed and we started kissing again. As our tongues went to work in our mouths. During our kiss her arms held me tight and she gulped a breath of air and she allowed me to explore her body with my hands. Eve's body was a little softer than Kate's, but her body was firm, but pleasant the touch and I enjoyed exploring her beautiful body. We stopped a bit and her beautiful face lit up and her pupils went wide with lust that sent shivers through my cock again.

Then Kate stroked my face, "Be mine and I'll be yours forever! Do you know what that means??"

Just then dad and Natalia shouted, "Dinner, dinner is ready!" ... dammit ... I was enjoying our kisses. Kate stood up and she said with smile, "Ben, we've got enough time for everything, but we have to go thank your dad and my mom now. Let's go!"

I questioned Kate in confusion, "To give thanks to my dad and your mom!?"

Kate responded, "They're so happy that we are in love with each other that you cannot imagine it."

When we came down the stairs hand in hand, her mom hugged me with taking care of her big belly. She was ecstatically happy, as Kate predicted earlier.

She said, "Ben, Kate loves you and you don't know how hard it is for my daughter to love you."

Dad laughed heartily, "Ben, you won't be disappointed in Kate," as he patted me on my shoulder and squeezed it.

The table was set differently than usual, they put two chairs side by side at the longer side of the table, so Kate and I could sit next to each other. Usually when I was at dad's alone or with my sister I was always sat opposite of Kate and either my younger sister sat beside Kate or she sat alone. Kate went to help her mom in the kitchen to bring the dishes in, so I stayed seated at the table with dad.

Dad was happy for us, "Ben, you'll bind our family together. Secondly, I need to ask you to help Kate out with any problems that she might have, because she wasn't born in the States. I know you and Becky will take care of her just fine.

I said, "Dad, it was just natural for us to help her."

Dad said, "I need to explain something to you and why Kate and you will need to go to the same college."

I exclaimed, "Dad it's a fantastic idea!"

"I am glad you think this a great idea," Dad continued, "I think you know now that Kate is a very smart girl. It may be such a situation that you'll experience her unique abilities. Don't forget Kate will always have your best interest in mind and the future of your common kids also."

Dad talked about us having kids again and future college life. My mind churned around these two ideas, Kate and I in college and this funny plan about common kids.

I responded with a question, "Which college will we go to? And what does "common kids" mean I know what kids are, but "common"??

The women brought out the food, as they put the plates on the table and Kate rushed behind me and she pushed her fantastic "C" sized rack to my head as she hugged me.

Kate said, "Yes, we'll be together at college. And dad and my mom will find an apartment for us to live in off campus."

She kissed my face and ran her tongue across my ear before she sat down. My cock began to grow again from the hot kiss and from thinking about the chance to share a bed with Kate full time in our own apartment. The blood was leaving my brain too damn quick for my comfort with our folks sitting right there. During dinner we talked mostly about nothing, but our hands and our legs touched each other several times and I had to adjust myself a couple times again and I was horny as hell.

When we got done eating, dad asked if his trick worked out OK and I responded it was excellent trick. We laughed together. The two adults let Kate to escort me to the door. Kate and I kissed for a very long time and I was getting a case of blue balls ... Then Kate pulled away then told me to watch out for the icy roads on the way home.

Kate's warning was not necessary, because of my hard on and the image of her and me living together followed me all the way home. I am usually a good driver but my brain had minimal blood in it so I paid extra attention on the turns and stopping at stop signs.

Becky and my mom were waiting for me at the door. I was glad that Becky could see the shit eating grin on my face and that my disappointment about Eve cheating had gone away and she guessed the name of the lucky new girl way too quick.

Becky said, "Ben, you're an evil little shit ... Kate's a lucky girl," as she laughed.

I said in surprise, "How the hell did you know, Becky?"

Mom told, "Son you're smiling, Becky is right. I'm happy for you"

Becky told, "Mom, look at his face it's turning red."

I admitted to my smiling and surprised sister, "You're right."

Mom began crying and she rushed to the kitchen same way as the last time when she had heard Eve deceived me. Becky and I ran after her. We found mom sitting at the table in the kitchen and her face was in her hands crying.

Becky questioned her, "Is there a problem with Kate? You told us several times what a sweet kind girl she was, when she came to us to help me with my homework. And she is coming back again tomorrow."

I thought I knew what was wrong. Mom was jealous that I'd love my dad and his family more than I loved her, so I knew I had to say something quick to stop her from being jealous of my dad and his new family.

I began, "Mom, my love for Kate won't change my love for Becky and you. You're my mom and Becky is my sister and Kate doesn't have any problems with either of both you."

Becky tried to help me, "Mom, Kate is a great girl and she won't turn Ben against you. I know her and my brother too. You said several times she's a very kind girl."

Mom wiped her tears and she began smiling at me and she stood up. She realized she could do nothing against the inevitable and she hugged me.

She gave me the Mother's blessing Kate and me, "Son, love the girl that loves you!"

Mom quit crying until it was time to go to bed. I was sure that mom cried in her bed all night. But Becky was excited for Kate and me.

The next day was Saturday and Kate would be coming over to help tutor Becky with her homework. It was kind of funny, but Yekaterina alias Kate would help my sister with History, Math, Physics, Biology and Chemistry tomorrow. I was not sure whether my mom would accept Kate, but I was not too interested in my mom's opinion about Kate right now.

I loved Kate and Kate said loved me and that's the most important thing.

Soon I fell asleep and dreamed erotic fantasies about Kate and living together.

The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen, where Becky and my tired mom waited for me with the breakfast already cooked. I was right. Mom had cried most of the night, I hoped she would accept Kate.

Becky told me excitedly, "We talked about Kate. Mom admitted again Kate is a very kind girl. Kate and you belong together and..."

Mom interrupted Becky, "Ben, I don't have any problems with Kate and you. Love her, if she loves you! She's a very kind creation."

Becky smiled at me. My sister was fantastic to reassure my mom. We had breakfast and we waited for Kate. She drove up in her Prius and I waited for her at the door, mom and Becky let me open the door for her.

I opened the door before she could push the buzzer. We said "Hi". We kissed at the door after she entered the house. Then mom and Becky coughed so we stopped. Kate greeted my mom and Becky. After taking off her coat, I assisted her; we went to Becky's room. Mom stayed in the living room and she gave us a few quick looks. I knew she had already resigned herself Kate was my girlfriend, but she would have been more pleased with another girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.