As a Song, Forever Together - Cover

As a Song, Forever Together

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Chapter 2: A High School Disappointment In Love

Sex Story: Chapter 2: A High School Disappointment In Love - A Sci Fi & Fantasy and Romantic Revenge story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Violence   School  

Dad became satisfied that he had successfully found his new family. Dad was happy with them in spite of the fact that they had met on the Internet. The two women were friendly with my sister and me, when we met at my Dad's house. It was very interesting, but my sister and I did not notice Kate's curious oddity at that time, but Kate and Natalia began to speak without any Russian accent, when we were in family gatherings after only six months or so. But they spoke with a Russian accent when strangers were close to them. Later they spoke without any accent everywhere they were when they spoke.

Kate did not attend any high school at all, she learned as a private student. Natalia and Kate were not American citizens that time so we accepted this as an explanation for the private student practice. She passed the examinations smoothly. Her exams were in my high school. She was very smart and she was perfect academically. I learned well in high school. I liked mathematics and sciences and Kate was good at same things that I was good at. Becky was not great academically so I assisted her at home, but Kate was able to explain the school task better than me. Soon Kate became Becky's regular tutor instead of me. It was very interesting that a girl who had arrived to the States only six months ago could explain mathematics, sciences, history and almost everything to my sister. Mom helped my sister in English only. Kate had not only this one strange thing. I will tell you step by step.

Natalia was not a poor stranger. She had an independent fortune from Uzbekistan. My step mom founded a firm and she began to invest a little money in the neighborhood and in other possibilities. After Kate's successful examinations and the end of the school time dad organized a travel to Cook Islands in August. We flew to the main island, Rarotonga through Auckland New Zealand and we were in a Hotel for two weeks. The new members of my dad's family were friendly with us for the two weeks. Now I know my fate had already been decided then, but I was total clueless about this at that time.

During the holidays Becky and I were amazed with Kate's abilities. Kate rode a bike, swam and ran more quickly than us. Dad bought an acoustic guitar for Kate in Rarotonga and she began playing on it and she sang with good voice. She sang evergreens and local songs and she got less audience at evening in the Hotel's garden. Kate was modest and she smiled at us friendly and she did never boast. I never met a girl as smart as she was. Kate was more than simply a stepsister. We became friends. Sincerely, I admired her beautiful body in secret, but without any erotic thoughts. It looked like a beauty contest jury had planned her to be so perfect. Yes, I was not blind, but I did not think of her as a sexual being, she was my fantastically beautiful stepsister who had always good advice to us. I think Becky and I felt Kate as a true sister. We called each other brother and sister.

Before leaving home to go to a good restaurant to celebrate, Natalia and dad announced to our surprise that they were going to have a baby. After we had eaten lunch, we went to the beach. Dad and the two girls went swimming in the lagoon and I stayed with Natalia under the palm trees.

She smiled at me and she said, "We know you learned Becky's origin and you could keep this in private well. This was very nice from you. Your dad knew you had bugged the living room and you heard his confrontation with your mom. Your dad is very proud of you that you didn't reveal this secret."

I was so confused with surprise that I could not speak any intelligent word, "Hhh ... Mmmm..."

She continued, "I persuaded your dad to write a will. You'll inherit almost everything. Becky and Kate will get a little money, but the company and other investments will be yours."

I understood my step-mom entirely that she wanted to show me I was safe despite the fact that they would be having a child in common.

I said, "Thank You."

Natalia explained, "I'm wealthier than your dad. My own assets are twice as large as his wealth. Kate and our future kid will inherit mine. But I'll not only help my blood kids from my fortune, but you and your sister as well. But your dad and I ask for you to keep everything in the dark. We arranged so that I could tell these facts to you."

I understood dad. He wanted Natalia to tell me these facts first about our future, so I would have more faith in Natalia.

I agreed, "Thank you for your kindness Natalia. Naturally I won't tell these confidential things to anybody."

Dad came back with the girls, so we stopped the conversation. While we were packing up, dad and I found ourselves alone in the Hotel for a while and he confirmed Natalia's words. He also asked for me to keep cover his last will and testament and Natalia's wealth, as well as Becky's origin. I swore. When we arrived home I felt that Becky and I loved our stepsister deeper and we knew this was mutual.

When I turned eighteen in October and I fell in love with a beautiful girl from the other class in my High School. She was Eve Sharp and she was the daughter the chief surgical physician from the local hospital. She got a brand new small car for her birthday and I got one too. Our birthdays were on the beginning of October a few days apart. Dad and Natalia bought a brand new Ford Focus station wagon for me.

We both played soccer and we went home from the soccer training almost at the same time. We began to talk before starting home by car and we became an item. I fell in love and I believed this was mutual. We kissed passionately, but she refused the further steps. She said she had been virgin as was I and we should wait until the Prom. I wanted to have sex with her, but I agreed with her, because I was sure she was in love with me.

I went to dad's house less often, because Eve consumed my free time, but I wanted to become an engineer the same as dad. Eve wanted to be a doctor, so we studied hard in spite of our frequent dates. So I tried to spend more time with her at the expense of time spent visiting my dad and his new family. That time Becky met them more than me. She studied together a lot with Kate. On a Thursday in mid-December I studied at home alone, when dad phoned me to come to him to assist him in something.

The streets were cleared of the snow and as I drove, I noticed Eve's car and Eve was with somebody in it. I turned around in their direction and went after them. I stayed as far behind as I could and yet still see Eve and her classmate Bret Tyminsky got out of the car and they entered the dark house. Yes his parents were not at home. I went to the house and I discovered a little opening crack in the curtain at the window of the living room. So I could see Eve and Bret. They stripped naked during a record time and they began to have sex in the living room. They did not go up into bedroom up on the second floor, they were so impatient.

I stood there in anger at Eve's betrayal. I remembered dad called me to help so I turned back around in my car. I sat in my car for five minutes, but the cold drove me into dad's house in my sad state of amorous disappointment. I was so sad from this betrayal, because Eve told me we would take our virginity jointly after the Prom and she began to have sex with this jerk. I remembered Bret told us he had just broken with his girlfriend Helen. The truth was Helen broke up with Bret, because Helen told us he was a player. This jerk Bret took my girlfriend from me to heal up from his love disappointment. My cheating girlfriend was another case.

Main cause of my anger at Eve was that if she had said she had not loved me, I would have been sad but I would have moved on from her sooner. To play lover to me and to have sex with another man was a big betrayal and it was too much for me. I remembered my mom and my dad. Because I was in the same shoes as dad had been before Natalia.

When I entered dad's house I found Kate, the seven months pregnant Natalia and dad in the living room. They knew what was the matter, when they saw the disappointment on my sad face.

My father simply stated, "Eve?"

I moaned, "Eve is with her classmate alone at his parent's house."

I was in total emotional shock and I stood, when Kate jumped up and she ran to me.

She hugged me close and said, "You poor soul."

Her eyes were sympathetic and I felt her wonderful body and mainly her big, firm, beautiful breasts. I looked at her fabulous deep blue eyes and I could see in them not only pure sympathy, but other feelings as well.

During my sad state from Eve's betrayal a funny idea flashed through my mind, "Ben you're very silly, because Kate is more beautiful, smarter and sexier than Eve. You were blind and stupid."

Kate took my hand and she pulled me to her room. She pressed me into a chair and she sat facing me.

She said, "If you want our silence we can stay so."

I looked at Kate and I could see a pair of sympathetic eyes, so I nodded. So we stayed in silence for a while. After this I told her everything about Eve's case from the beginning to this evening. Her clever insights into my storytelling, but one of her statements was the most influential in disenchanting me from Eve's spell and attracting me to Kate.

Kate said this at the end of my sad report, "Because I'm only your stepsister you could be honest with me. I'm with you."

We called each other as sister and brother but her comment that she referred to herself as my stepsister again was a signal. I know now this was the meaningful sentence that she wanted to be a sexual beauty for me. She was right, because I began to delight in sneaking secret glances at her. She stood up and she took my hand again and she pulled me out of her room to the living room, where the seven months pregnant Natalia and dad were. They looked at me with an encouraging smile and Kate put her arm around my waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.