As a Song, Forever Together - Cover

As a Song, Forever Together

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Chapter 1: The Beautiful Stepsister

Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beautiful Stepsister - A Sci Fi & Fantasy and Romantic Revenge story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Robot   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Violence   School  

At that time, I was sixteen years old when my fate changed forever. But I was unsuspecting and I did not recognize that at first. I lived in a well-to-do family in a middle-west town. Many industrial firms were in our city and our city was the commercial and cultural center of our area. So the life of our city was between a small town, where everybody knows each other and a big city, where nobody knows their neighbors at all. My father Ken Paulson was a wealthy mill, silo and animal feed mixer owner. His mills, animal feed mixers and silos were in the nearby small towns. He was a big fish in the countryside local communities, where his business was, but he was only one of the financially well off people in my city.

My dad's life involved frequent travel from our city to the small rural towns. Dad was an engineer and his career began with maintaining of mills and animal feed mixers. He found a closed site and he bought it at a scrap metal price. He mended the machines and he owned more sites and silos later. He already had other businesses too, when he married my mom. He worked hard. My sister and I were proud of his success. My sister, Becky was almost four years younger than me. We loved each other as two good siblings.

Naturally we loved our mom too. My mom Amy Paulson was a high school English teacher and she went back to teach in a local high school six years after the birth of my sister, Becky. She taught at another high school that I, and later my sister, attended. My father told her she did not need to work, but mom said the work was important to her not to feel herself as a dull superfluous hen.

I have brown colored hair and almost green eyes. When I turned sixteen I was a tall boy and I reached 185 cm height. I loved reading and I studied very well. The PC world captured my interest together with my friends and we switched off the special PC locks to watch adult content on Internet. My friends were straight boys the same as I was, so our hormone driven fantasy received nourishment from the Net. We began the high school together and the girls were innocent young students in our class the same as us. My friends and I were virgins at that time and the girls and women were the secret aim of our erotic fantasy.

I was beginning to be an expert in PC and I built my PC and other electric gadgets at home. Dad and I had a little workshop at home. I do not know, how I found that idea, but I built a secret microphone into the living room to be able to hear secret conversations after I attached this bug wirelessly to my PC. I hoped I could uncover family secrets and I was right.

When I was sixteen my father went to a small town on a mild day in December. Sometimes it happened once or twice a year there was a problem to any site or due to blizzard he had to stay far from our house, but he phoned to us every-time. It was unique that he missed us on that December. The weather condition was calm before Christmas and his colleagues told my mom that they did not see him. The whole family was in shock that my dad disappeared in the void without any trace on Thursday.

Sunday morning, 48 hours after his disappearance, we announced to the police that dad was a missing person. It was evening on Sunday, when dad arrived. We had not seen him since Thursday morning. Mom, my sister and I were in tears and he called the Police to stop the missing person proceedings. The Police asked for him to come to the Police station to show his ID to close the case next day. Mom and dad were a little strange, because they behaved a little reserved and they avoided each other a little. They were waiting for us until we went to bed. I knew I would use my secret bug to know a family secret. I played that I went to sleep and I connected the cable to use the headphone and I listened to my parents. They began the conversation earlier so I did not hear the beginning of the dispute.

He was polite and calm, "I'll remain some days until my divorce documents will be ready to be given to you."

My mom was weeping, I think from something serious he had told her before.

My mom cried, "You know everything. Why don't you forgive me? I had only this affair. I'm breaking up with him!"

My dad was calm and he said, "Do you want me to show you that this ten years younger lover wasn't your only adventure? If he had been your only lover I wouldn't have disappeared for several days. I would leave you simply."

Mom was silent.

Dad continued, "I've exact evidence for another affair. The science of DNA is a good witness."

Mom asked, "What are you saying?"

Dad said, "Ben is my son, but Becky's biological father is another man. I've seen the DNA results. Ben's result was positive, but Becky's was negative. I'm curious who is Becky's biological father?"

I was in front of my PC with the headphone on my head and I overheard the deepest family secret. I was as much astonished by my mom's betrayal as was my dad some days before. I was dad's only biological kid. Becky was someone else's. I began to cry for my family, for my dad and my sister...

Mom said crying, "I cannot tell you who her biological father is, because he's family and we broke up before I found out I was pregnant. He doesn't know he has another daughter. You're Becky's true daddy."

Both were silent.

"I kneel down in front of you!" I sensed that my mom was kneeling down in front of my father and she said, "Ken I agree to the quick divorce, I won't fight against our prenup, you'll get your company. I'm begging you not to tell Becky you aren't her daddy! I beg ... I beg you with all my heart!"

"Don't panic! I won't tell Becky I'm not her biological father. I've thought about all my options. Ben will inherit the firm and the majority of my assets, but I'll help Becky too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.