Dominance Discovered - Cover

Dominance Discovered

Copyright© 2015 by Morayman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boys growth in adulthood, sexuality and buisness

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Over the next few weeks the gym was out of bounds as the building work started, a simple timber frame construction but all build on one floor and the walls on the outside where covered with a Lark cladding which would allow the mini extension to gradually blend in with the woods behind the apartment. Mike took the time to start to build up his swimming speed and so he took to running the four miles to the beach and then swimming for a hour each morning before school, this all helped to tone Mike as well as build on a full body golden lustre.

Megan of course was out of bounds and apart from a quick hi at school she did seem to be avoiding him, however Mike was willing to be patient and wait until after the grounding to see if something was amiss with her. Thinking of Megan did make Mike think of his current project though, how was he going to get sexual experience if people who he could buy would not touch him with a ten foot barge pole!

He sat down one evening to try to figure exactly what he wanted so that he could figure a plan to achieve it, he wanted a woman who was not virgin herself, willing to allow him to examine and play with her body whilst also teaching him what she found pleasurable. He wanted to lose all three cherries to her, to get them out of the way. He also wanted to learn a bit about fetishes with her, he had the distinct impression that he was dominant by nature and he wanted to learn how to channel that so that he could find pleasure in it. He also wanted her to be good looking, discreet and not looking to him as potential boyfriend material. Not a lot to ask!

As the apartment was nearing completion his parents quizzed him over the ritual evening meal how he wanted the apartment decorated, colours where simple, neutral tones with a wooden floor, however he went on to explain that he wanted a double bed, matching Oak closets, chests and stuff and in the living room he wanted sturdy solid oak furniture, he also wanted some exposed beams in the living room. The living room would also have a few chairs, a rug, a wood burning stove and of course a television with DVD player. After taking some notes his parents forwarded his thoughts to their interior designer who had promised to come around the next day to begin the fitting out process.

The problem of how to learn about sex was placed in the box at the back of Mike's mind as the two weeks came to an end, by then he had a wonderful apartment to move into, with a substantial gym, bathroom facilities, living room, kitchen and bedroom. Mikes parents had also added a porch with a nice sized decked area and a log store. For some reason they had also added a hot tub under the eaves of the house, perhaps they really were trying trying to help Mike out.

The other advantage of the end of the two weeks is that Megan's grounding was lifted and she had phoned him to ask him to come around the house to have a chat. Not a phrase most men enjoyed hearing but Mike was still a little naive and thought of it as a good thing. When he arrived at Megan's home he was invited into the living room again, this time her mother was sat there as well. After the obligatory greetings Mike asked Megan what she would like to talk about and at this point her mother joined the conversation asking Mike if he could promise that what happened two weeks previously would not happen again.

Mike paused and thought through his answer, the easiest thing to do would be to lie but he also realised that he did want more from Megan and if he was going to be blocked at every avenue by a distrusting parent it was never going to happen. So he answered her honestly, the only thing he could promise is that he would be more discreet in the future, he was a teenage boy with teenage urges and that if Megan consented he would want things to go as far and further in the near future.

Needless to say she was not over the moon at this and quizzed Mike on how he could be more discreet? So Mike explained about his apartment and how he promised that any experimenting would be done there in privacy, hence looking after Megan's reputation and also ensuring some comfort. It was at this point that she banned Mike from ever seeing Megan again.

Mike looked at Megan who had remained silent during this time and asked her if that is what she wanted. The look of anguish that passed through her that indicated clearly to Mike what the issue was. She wanted to push, to experiment to discover more about her body and how she was feeling, but she was also her mother's princess and she did not want that to change. She enjoyed her position in the house and how her mother treated her, it was important to her psych that her mother put her on this pedestal. So Mike was not shocked when she simply shook her head came over and hugged Mike and indicated that he should leave.

Just like that Mike had experienced his first break up and to be honest, he did not like it. After giving it some thought he realised that this was always going to be the conclusion of his time with Megan, she was always pushing but the retreating as if she was fighting an inner war and it seemed as if the little girl had won the war for now. This did leave Mike thinking about what was going to happen now, in his mind he had already relegated Megan to friend status rather than potential lover. The question kept going through his mind though, just how hard is it for a 14 year old boy to get some sexual action, the answer seemed to be, very difficult!

Mike got back to his apartment and got a diet coke from the fridge, sitting down he flashed up his laptop and after entering a couple of passwords opened up his private diary and he typed up what had happened, his observations and thoughts. It was whilst doing this that he thought about Kevin, since the party he had not really done more than touch base and say hi to him, how could he get Kevin onside?

Thought leads to action and Mike rang Kevin and invited him over to the apartment as he had a issue with his computer that he wanted Kevin to deal with. What Kevin and in fact very few others knew, was that Mike was very computer literate having studied various programming languages as well as some hacking tools. However he wanted to make friends with Kevin and the easy way to start that was to ask for help and pay for some work to be done.

After chatting with Kevin for a while, talking about the birthday party, girls and trying to find work Mike dropped into conversation that he could do with a hand setting up the fibre optic network in his apartment, he promised Kevin that there would be free pizza in it. Kevin promised to come along the next day, so Mike got on the phone to Carl and asked if he fancied coming around to the christening of his new place, he told him that Kevin will be there sot he three of them can shoot the shit, mess around on the computer and eat pizza. The pizza sold it and Carl promised to be there as well. That evening during the evening meal he told Mr and Mrs Mike that the two where coming around, when he was quizzed on why he told them that Kevin was setting up the internet and stuff. Mr Mike confessed to being a little confused as he knew that Mike was fully competent, but when Mike explained it was just the chance to chat with Kevin and to make friends, he backed down with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.