Dominance Discovered - Cover

Dominance Discovered

Copyright© 2015 by Morayman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boys growth in adulthood, sexuality and buisness

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Mike was always a self contained little boy, even at the young age of seven he was taking control of the decisions that would affect his life. If he was asked a question he would pause a moment to consider, almost as if he was reflecting on the consequencies of his choices before giving a reply. Typical of this was on his seventh birthday, he had been asked what he wanted for his birthday, his parents hoping for a typical answer like a transformer or a new game for console. However after a pause for consideration he asked for a one year subscription to a martial arts school in town.

His parents where more than a little put out by this and so on that fateful day, when Mike as opening his presents and received a the newest x-box he smiled and thanked his parents and went about opening the rest of his presents. Later that day he asked his parents why they had not given him the martial arts lessons, and they explained that it was a fad and would not last, where as something physical, like the x-box would be around for the whole year. This gave Mike cause to pause and so he went away to think things through.

A few days later Mike approached his parents again, he pointed out that lessons at the martial arts school where 10 dollars a lesson, one lesson a week would cost 520 dollars, where as a one year membership, including one lesson a week would cost 400 dollars, Mike just did not understand the logic of not buying the one year membership. In the end his parents agreed to pay for lessons for one month, if he wanted to carry on after that the x-box would be sold to pay for the rest of the year. A month later, the never opened x-box was sold and Mike had his year subscription to the martial arts school.

An oddity was that Mike never took the grades to earn the different colour belts and he never competed in the competitions, when asked about this he simply explained that he knew his own ability, his Sensei knew his ability, so what was the point? His parents tried to explain how competition would push him to excel and that a competition would also be an opportunity to show his family something he enjoyed. Mike paused his customary pause and then explained that the only person who could push him to excel was himself, he wanted to be better, therefore he would be. As for showing off for the family, that is something he did not need to do, however if his parents wanted a demonstration of what he his learning they are more than welcome to come to the school to watch him.

For Mike's tenth birthday he requested a one year gym membership, by this point his parents had grown used to his thought out requests and also by the simple fact that if they did not provide him what he wanted he would usually figure a way around it to get it. Not out of some selfish need or drive but rather a thought through knowledge that this is what he needs to achieve his latest goal. This request created a problem for mum and dad though, no gym in the town would allow a 10 year old boy free access to the equipment, instead he had to be accompanied by a adult at all times. Mrs Mike worked full time as a school administrator as well as being the principle carer at home and Mr Mike worked crazy hours as a neurosurgeon and so would not be able to be with him and to be honest they were not too keen on keeping up with a workout schedule which they knew Mike would push.

Mike at this point was already fit, keeping up his weekly classes at the martial arts school as well as going there a couple of times a week to practise in the free practise area. He had progressed to a ability level that if he was to be graded he would be pushing the door on a black belt, even if his size and core strength would have restricted him against more mature opponents. He had even progressed to the use of blunted weapons which really pleased him. However he knew his core strength and endurance where lacking and so the request for the gym membership.

His parents thought through the problem of the gym membership and in the end built a building in the garden, a simple two room building with a shower and toilet facilities in one room and a set up gym in the other. It had the usual gear, with a tread mill, rowing machine, cross trainer, stationary bike and a multipurpose weights machine. To say Mike was astonished to receive it for his birthday was a understatement and it did come with the proviso that he was responsible for cleaning it and keeping it in tip top shape. Mr Mike would inspect it once a week, if it was not clean and in full working order it would be closed for a week whilst the maid cleans it, he would not have any access to it that week.

A pattern for life was already starting to form in Mike's household, he would get up in the morning, shower and dress before having breakfast with his parents, where he would be expected to outline his day to them. After breakfast mother would drop him to school, whilst she went to the high school to work, after school he would walk home and the maid would have a snack waiting for him. He would sit down and work on his homework and then spend a hour in the gym. After a shower mom and dad would be home and a evening meal would be enjoyed before dad would take him to whatever evening activity was happening that day, before going to bed and starting a new day. A pattern of self dependence was forming.

When Mike was thirteen his grandfather died, Mike was unsure how he felt about this as he had always got on well with his grandparents, every summer holiday he would spend two weeks with them at the cottage in the woods. Mike lived in a town on the coast, so spending time in the woods was a novel experience for him, but his grandfather had taught him how recognise trees, to figure how old there where how to trap and skin a rabbit, how to fish and even more importantly how to BBQ them! His grandmother was not the strongest individual and would much prefer holidaying at home and so not only had Mike lost a role model in his grandfather he had also lost a holiday retreat he did enjoy.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.