My Gangbang in Augsburg - Cover

My Gangbang in Augsburg

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: While my husband was stationed in Augsburg Germany We had just left Fort Carson in Colorado. I had started messing around when ever he was in the field or off somewhere. Which was almost a year since I fell off the wagon. I explained that in my story "Watching" I was trying to go out of town to screw men just so no one knew my husband. (I did not want him finding out he was married to a whore.) This a true story as I remember it happening

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

I will relate this story that happened to me while I was stationed with my husband in Augsburg, Germany. It is one of my true life experiences and it all really happened to me just as I wrote this.

As I said, we were stationed in Augsburg, Germany in 1976 and lived in government quarters. Any of you who have been there will remember the quarters near Reese Kaserne. They were set up with 6 apartments in each stairwell and a large community room on the top floor; and they had a center stairwell between the apartments that was all glass. Well we lived in the ground floor apartment at the time and my husband had just come in from the field when this happened.

I was one of the younger women in the building and was in very good shape. When my husband got home he and some of his other NCO buddies stopped at the Rod and Gun Club for some drinks and by the time he got home, he was pretty high. My kids were visiting with my mother in Korn-Westhiem and we were alone. He started to play around with me.

He then said, "Let's go to the room upstairs and look at the stars."

When we got to the upstairs room he started to play around some more and got me to take off my dress, then my bra and panties. Then he said he was going to push an old mattress from the storage area out and we could have sex on it.

I said, "No, someone might come up and catch us."

He tried to talk me into it, but I would not agree to having sex up there. Finally he grabbed up all my clothes and began walking away.

He turned and said, "Think about it, I will be back."

He left with my clothes in hand. I stood there, in just my heels. My husband is a kidder to say the least. I also wondered what I would do if anyone else came up there. I put that out of my mind because I knew he would be back in a few minutes. As it turned out he went down to our apartment and had a couple more beers and then fell asleep on the couch!

I sat in the corner for about an hour. It was well after midnight and I thought everything was quiet and it was safe enough, so maybe I could slip down the stairs without anyone noticing me and get to our apartment.

I made it to the second floor and suddenly the door to one of the apartments came open and the sergeant that lived there, (Roger) was staring at me and smiling.

Roger said "Come on in, I am having a poker game with some of the guys."

I said, "No." (of course)

Then he laughed and said, "You better will come in or I will call the military police and tell them you are running around the building naked!"

I was afraid if I went inside with him I would succumb to the temptation to have sex with him and his friends. It had been over four months since I'd given into my temptation and had sex with six men that I'd met at the NCO club in K-town. (Kaisreslaughten.) I thought "What the hell." And I went into the apartment to find out who the other men at the game were. I was surprised that they were our other neighbors from the stairwell.

Bill, Rob, and Paul all looked at me and whistled.

As he locked the door, Roger said, "Well it looks like we have some unexpected entertainment for the night."

Roger told me to go to the kitchen and get them all a beer, which I did. When I returned they were all sitting at the card table, naked and aroused. Every man's dick was hard and ready. My insides became excited. But I knew I better try and resist.

Roger scooted his chair back and said, "Get over here and suck my cock."

I looked at him and was about to speak when Rob pointed to the corner of the room and I saw a video camera running; and from the way it was pointing it would show me and four naked men! Now I ask you, who would ever believe me that it was all a mistake?

I knew what was in store for me and decided that I was going to make the most of it. I mean I'd had sex with men before we left the states, being honest, I'd gone wild after one year of being the perfect wife. I'd got caught up in it back at Fort Carson, in Colorado, when I'd gone to the park and lost all control over my body and my mind. I knew I wanted this as bad as they did. I just had to make sure that they never told my husband.

I knelt down and I began to suck Roger as the others all gathered around and began to touch me. I felt my nipples harden at their touch and of course that affected my vagina.

To make a long story short, I sucked each of them one time and then they all took turns fucking me bent over the card table.

When that part was finished, I was really into the sex by then. Paul spoke up and said they should all fuck me in my ass.

They all decided that Rob would take me in the ass while Paul took my pussy and I sucked Roger again. Of course all of this was caught on Roger's tape machine. I lost it. My weaknes is having a man in my pussy and one in my asshole at the same time while I suck on a hard cock. They drove me crazy with pleasure and lust; I had a cock in my mouth trying to make it give me its sperm. I was lost to my own lust that they'd brought out from me.

By then I knew that I was now going to be their sex slave. I told them that I would do whatever they wanted me to do, just as long as they did not show my husband the video they made of what I had done. When they and I were satisfied and I was drained from all of my own climaxing for the night, Roger opened the door and put me back in the hallway. I felt that lovely feeling of sperm dripping from my pussy and ass.

I was almost to my apartment door when one of them turned on the hall light. Just as he did an MP sedan stopped in front of the entrance and a young black MP came up to me and asked, "What is going on?"

I tried to explain that my husband and I were messing around and I got locked out of the apartment. I think all he heard was "bla, bla, bla." He was looking at my naked body that I was trying to cover with my two hands.

He smiled and said, "Get in my car. We will work this out."

He then drove around to a dark area of the post and he fucked me. When he finished coming in me, he had me suck him again to get him hard again. When I did, he fucked me a good twenty more minutes; making me come four different times. When he finished he handed me a blanket and drove me to my quarters. As I was getting out, I was dripping with even more sperm in my pussy.

He said, "The next time your husband goes into the field, I'll be by with a couple of my friends."

I entered the house and I saw why my husband had not returned with my clothes. He laid sound asleep on the couch.

Things had been quiet since the gangbang. The guys were real nice and polite and no one ever mentioned that night I fucked any of them. It had been over six months since it happened and three of them had shipped out back to the states. I was feeling pretty safe and secure that my husband would never find out what a whore I am.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.