Sidney Awakens - Cover

Sidney Awakens

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 3

Incest Story: Chapter 3 - A freshman in high school, living in the Mojave Desert, awakens to his emerging sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

The two boys were down near the Colorado River. They were collecting specimens from the backwaters and ponds fed from the river. It was a project for their biology class. The two were working together. Everyone in class had a teammate. Sidney and Booker had been put together by the teacher.

Sidney wished his buddy Ross was working with him. But this was alright. Booker was the only black boy in class. They were working well together. They had plenty of stuff in their glass vials. They would look at them under the microscopes during the next class period. It was about time to head home.

They had both been wearing jeans and tee shirts. They had already taken off their sneakers, going barefooted. But when they wanted to get out farther into the stagnant water Booker suggested they take their pants off so they wouldn't get wet. It seemed like a good idea. Sidney and Booker both unbuckled and dropped their jeans, and stepped out of them.

The water was warm from the desert sun, and they gathered up what they needed. Their jockey shorts were soaked though. When they got back out of the water Sidney glanced over and noticed that Booker's pecker was hard. He wondered about that. Then Booker spoke.

"Damn, I don't wanna put my jeans on over wet shorts. I'm gonna just take them off. I can carry them home."

He slipped them off and his hard on sprang up. He just laughed, so Sidney laughed too, and took his shorts off.

"Don't mind me, Sid. He thinks I'm gonna play with him. He liked that warm water just now. Maybe I oughta just get him soft again. You don't mind, do you?"

Booker didn't wait for an answer. He just started running his hand up and down his hard prick. Sidney was watching now, and his pecker started to get harder, too. It was kind of funny, but he slowly took his cock and began stroking it.

"Man, I guess you needed to play with yours too. That's cool, Sid. Yeah. That's cool. Shit, this feels good."

Both boys were hunched over now, jerking their cocks in their hands. It did feel good. Sidney had learned recently how good it could feel to pull your cock. It was clear that other guys knew about this too. Booker sure did. His face was grimacing now, and he seemed close to shooting his white stuff.

"Ah, shit, man. I'm cumming. Yeah, shit."

Booker shot out cum about three or four feet and he kept jerking until he stopped squirting. He groaned and looked over at Sidney. He grinned. He approached.

"Need some help, buddy? Here, let me get this going. Yeah, you got a nice little prick here, my man."

Sidney had no idea what to say as Booker took his cock and began jacking it off. He was grinning as he saw that Sidney was getting close. Then he suddenly dropped to his knees and was sucking on Sidney's hard on. It felt so good. Sidney had no idea. This was good. Was it wrong? He didn't know. He didn't care. He just wanted to shoot out his white stuff.

"Jesus, Booker. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum now. Watch out man. I'm gonna cum."

But Booker didn't take his mouth off of Sidney's hard on. He came, and Booker was swallowing it and sucking harder. His cock was so tender now. It kept feeling good, and he didn't care. If Booker wanted to suck his stuff he didn't care. He finally was done. Booker got up quickly.

"There ain't no reason to talk about this, you know. We're cool. We gotta get going, man."

They put on their jeans and their sneakers. They started trudging back to town with the bag full of specimens. Neither one felt like talking. In town Booker broke off and headed south down Broadway. Sidney headed north to his stucco bungalow home. They had not said a word since leaving the riverside.

The next week Sidney was talking to his buddy, Ross. He asked him if he knew about people using their mouths to have sex. The two talked about sex a lot now. Ross told him it was called cock sucking when the girl sucked the prick, and it was muff diving when the guy licked the girl.

"Okay. So do guys ever do it to each other? Or girls to each other?"

"Oh. Yeah. I heard of that. Guys who're queer do it to each other. And girls who are dykes. That's what they're called."

"Oh. Okay. So if you ever do that then you're queer? Or if someone does it to you? What if you still like girls too?"

"Jesus, man. I never thought of that. I don't know. I just like jerking off now. I haven't done anything else yet."

"I'll have to think about it I guess. I kind of wonder what it would be like to lick a girl, you know?"

"I think about it myself. It makes me hard at night on the couch, thinking about what my older sisters do."

"What do they do, Ross?

"Man, you gotta keep this secret as hell. You understand? Okay. See, my sisters have got the bedroom. You know that right? So anyway, my folks go out to the bar a lot. So, my sisters are in charge. They like it when the folks are gone. They go in their room and tell me to watch TV. Then they may yell at me to come into the bedroom.

"So before they used to ask me questions about what I know about sex and shit. And they would giggle. But the last few times have been different. They'll call me, and they'll already be dressed for bed, and they'll have on these short nighties, and they'll sit together. They started touching each other. Their titties and their pussies.

"But the last time, see, the last time they had their hands inside and they were touching each other, and they told me to take my cock out. I did. And it was hard, and they giggled. But they didn't say anything when I started to jack off. They started moaning and rubbing each other harder. I think they were cumming. I know I wanted to cum. But then they told me to get out. I bet they did something real dirty after that. I don't know. Maybe they're dykes or something."

Ross slept in his living room, on the couch. His twin sisters, Milly and Molly, had a bedroom for themselves. Sidney was lucky. He got to sleep in a bedroom with his sister, Faith. That night the two of them went to bed in their twin beds. Faith was quickly asleep, and breathing heavily. Sidney lay awake thinking.

He couldn't sleep. The bathroom door was open. Its night light was lighting the room enough to see, now that his eyes were used to the darkness. He slid his legs over the side of his bed as he sat up. Faith was only a few feet away. He got down on his knees and crept over to the side of her bed. He leaned down and smelled her sweet breath. He was getting hard.

He pulled his pecker out of the hole in his shorts. He slowly stroked it. He was breathing through his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise. He could see that Faith's camisole was loose and up to her breasts. She was on her back, with her arms to her sides and one knee crooked. Her panties were tight against her pussy lips. He was very hard now.

He could barely hear his mom and dad in the bedroom next to his. Through the door connecting the bedrooms he heard slight creaking. He knew what they were doing. Dad was fucking Mom. And Mom liked it. She liked it hard. She said so when Sidney listened to them from the front room. He was stroking faster now as he reached out. His hand was shaking but he touched the edge of the camisole.

His hand went up and under. He was close to a titty. Faith's chest rose up as she took a deep breath and then released it with a sigh. Sidney had froze. Now he moved his hand closer and touched the tit. It was warm and good. He was so hard now. He gently put his fingers on the nipple, rubbed it slightly, and felt it get a little hard. He jerked faster.

Now he slid the hand out. He wanted to touch her pussy. He was watching her crotch closely as he jacked off. His fingers touched the pussy through the panties material. It felt damp. He ran a finger up and down the slit. Then he tried to push a finger up under the edge of her panties. It was tight. He could feel her pubes as his finger reached closer to the slit and the pussy lips. It was wet, and hot. It was smooth and slick. He softly stroked her pussy as he stroked his cock.

He heard his mom now. A little cry out. His dad must have been fucking her hard, the way she liked it. She liked to cum. Sidney liked to cum too. He was close. He was close.

"Sidney. Was that someone outside?"

He jerked his hand out of Faith's panties. He leaned back. Did she know? Had she felt it?

"What are you doing Sidney?"

"Nothing. Just went to pee."

"I need to go pee, too."

Faith got up, groggy with sleep, and went to the bathroom. She closed the door, blocking the night light. Sidney crawled over to the key hole, looked in, and could see her pushing down her panties and sitting on the toilet. His hand was jerking his cock again. He could hear her pissing in the toilet. He jerked faster. Then Faith took toilet paper and wiped her pussy. She dropped the paper in the bowl. She didn't get up. Her hand was in her crotch now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.