Sister Angelique and the Outlaw - Cover

Sister Angelique and the Outlaw

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An odd combination but love and lust knows no bounds.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Western   Spanking   Humiliation   Clergy   Violence  

Angelique's attempt at reconciliation was not something that she wanted to dwell on for any length of time. The priest proved to be of sound hearing and he was totally shocked at the extent of the lapsed nun's depravity even in a frontier town reputed to be both harsh and mean.

Her contrition was truly sincere because she wanted to be fresh and clean again at least on the inside where she held her earlier beliefs. She could always get a hot bath at the Chinese laundry and look as clean as a brand new penny but the dirt and grime of the randy cowboys was in her every pore and nook and cranny. The confessor told her to strip completely and get on her knees on the floor in the tiny rectory. This was a new angle to confessing her sins and she was surprised when he approached her with the nasty looking leather strap with signs of hard use.

After a few dozen hard swings of the belt on her bottom, Angelique was more than sorry for her sins, she regretted even thinking about going to this church for absolution. The next time she would be much more selective in her choosing of confessors and find one with a more forgiving nature just like it said in the good book.

Sister Angelique was continuing to run the highly successful house of pleasure along with her companions and employees, Baby Doll, Nana, Martha and Francine. The five of them were able to handle the high volume of clients in town and the soldiers when they came in from the Fort for a little entertainment. She had been torn between her disgrace when she was forced out of the order and the need to find gainful employment in the outside world. Her relationship with the Kid was a source of shame to her but she shrugged off the criticism and the snide remarks and embarked on a new adventure that robbed her of her reputation forever but put a lot of gold eagles in her bank account over at the Wells Fargo Bank.

The Kid was already off on his journey to the gold fields to find the Mother Lode and she wished him all the luck in the world but she knew nine out of ten of the miners would return with bullet holes and blisters and a long sight less cash than when they started. She was practical enough to realize that long hours washing clothes, serving up food at the hotel restaurant or smiling up at strangers whilst flat on her back was a surer proposition than the "Don Cervantes" style of locating gold in the rivers and mountains of the California interior. She had chosen the latter course of action because the majority of the sex-starved males were sick of the ugly Chinese or Indian whores that populated the joy houses and desperately wanted to poke a regular American female that spoke their language and understood a joke when it was told to them.

She had rounded up Baby Doll and Nana first and started the business with just the three of them and then added Martha and Francine later when it was obvious they needed to find a source of income and found the work suited to their sensual nature and ability to adapt to any circumstance.

Angelique figured they were collectively clearing more than anyone else working in the town and they also were showered with gifts of all varieties from horses to parasols.

Sometime, she would open the big trunk and look at her nun's clothing with a sense of loss and regret but she understood that her actions had made her suspect in the eyes of the church and that she would be relegated to meaningless labors if she elected to stay connected to the religious enterprise.

It looked like a busy weekend was starting early and she watched Baby Doll and Nana go up the spiral staircase with no less than four of the cowboys that had just driven the huge herd of steers up the street to the holding pens near the railhead. She could hear the lowing of the steers filling the air with a sort of dangerous tension even though they were safely behind the sturdy fences.

The drovers were in a playful mood and she knew that Baby Doll and Nana might be hard pressed to please but could handle the four horny males with little difficulty. In fact, she was certain they would leave fully satisfied and Baby Doll and Nana would be right back on the line looking for replacements as soon as they were out of sight.

Martha was drinking a bit too much and she let the huge stagecoach driver fondle her lady parts right out in the open in front of everyone much to Angelique's visible displeasure. Sometimes, the wayward nun was certain that Martha did such disgusting things overtly just to get her goat or to confirm to the other men that they were all a bunch of sluts ready to perform for the proper fee. Angelique was a firm believer in the value of discretion and careful behavior in public places. On the other hand, she was a tiger to be tamed in private and even wore out the Kid in his happy pleasures behind the locked door of her private bedroom.

She was glad to see Martha heading up to the small row of bedrooms at the head of the stairs and pulling the huge man after her. He had to bend over to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling over the doorway. That was amusing to her because the only other man that had to do that was the Kid. The Kid was about the tallest fellow she had ever seen and by coincidence, he had the longest tool of creation that she had ever taken between her legs. She was reasonably certain he had not been fooling around with any of her employees because it was likely they would have remarked about his size to one of their friends. Since it was not a matter of discussion, it seemed safe that he had not been fooling around behind her back and hadn't been dipping his wick into any of their pussy pies.

Francine had elected to tend the bar again.

She favored the responsibility because it gave her a small but steady stream of coins and she still was afflicted with her terrible sense of shyness about exposing her feminine secrets to male strangers and then allowing them to violate her private inner core. Francine tried her level best to keep her clientele at only one or two gentlemen in an evening and generally put her face down in the pillow or shut her eyes when they were grunting happily on top of her. Angelique allowed her to get away with it because she was without a doubt the prettiest of any of them and she had the skin of an Angel.

Angelique didn't like tending the bar because everyone that came through the swinging doors assumed the female bartender's flanks were "free territory" and open for frequent fondling and even rubbing of hard shafts on the outside just to get acquainted. She noticed that Francine didn't seem to mind this cavalier attitude and in fact encouraged it with her bending over and even sitting on the laps of the sex-crazed cowboys. It was a redeeming grace for her because the horny drunks could spunk her and save their money in the upstairs bedroom. Besides, there were far too many men for the five of them to handle all by themselves. Her granting of such favors helped to take the pressure off the situation and ease the frustration of horny customers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.