Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 5

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 5 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Freddy Freeman raised his fist to knock on Mary's back door and gave a little jump when it opened before he hit it. "Hi, Freddy," Mary said with a bright smile as she poked her head through the open crack. "We heard you change so I came to let you in."

"Thanks, Mary," Freddy said, gripping the two black plastic bags even harder as he stepped through the doorway when Mary stepped back to open it even wider for him. "I brought the magazines you and Billy wanted, there were a couple videos I thought you guys would like to I brought them along. I also got something especially for you, Mary."

"Why, thank you, Freddy," Mary said, closing and locking the back door as soon as he was in. "Billy's waiting for us back in my room so why don't we join him? We can open your packages there, OK?"

"Sounds great," Freddy said, following Mary's naked ass as she led the way to her bedroom.

Billy sat on the edge of Mary's bed and waved to his friend as he entered the room. "Get out of those clothes and get over here, Freddy. We have a long hot night of sex ahead of us."

"While not the whole night," Mary said, sitting next to her brother and patting the bed on the other side. "After all, we do need to sleep – at least in our mortal forms."

"That's true," Freddy said, yanking off the last of his clothes before he plopped down next to Mary on the bed. "Here Billy, I brought your magazines, there were a couple videos I thought you and Mary might like, so I gave each of you one. You have Sisters and Brothers, and Mary has Ready to Drop #5. I also got Mary a selection of dildos," Freddy finished as he handed each of the twins a bag."

"Mary may have beat you to that one," Billy chuckled as he accepted his bag and set it on the night stand after a quick glance at its contents.

"What do you mean?" Freddy asked.

"He means that I've been walking into sex shops in New York as Mary Marvel in normal street clothes and buying all my porn that way," Mary chuckled. "But, as large as my porn collection is, I've never bought myself a dildo because I was afraid of popping my own cherry if I got one. But now that you've taken care of that I'm going to put these to good use."

"Good," Freddy said. "I wasn't sure what kind of dildo you liked so I got a selection, there's a couple metal torpedo styles and a couple life-like plastic ones too."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy all of them," Mary said, "at least when you boys aren't around."

"But since we're here now, you have plans for us, right Mary?" Freddy asked, reaching over to give his friend's tit a gentle squeeze.

"Yes I do," Mary sighed with pleasure as Billy and Freddy played with her breasts. "You boys know what a DP is, right?"

"Sure," Freddy said running his tongue across Mary's erect nipple, "that's when 2 guys fuck one girl at the same time."

"That's right," Billy said, licking Mary's other tit as he continued Freddy's explanation. "Usually one guy fucks the girl's cunt while the other one fucks her in the ass or her mouth – or some combination of her three holes."

"Usually that's true," Mary said, letting her head roll back with a hiss of pleasure as the boys started sucking her tits. "But it's also a DP if the two guys fuck the girl in the same hole."

Billy stopped sucking Mary's breast and sat up straight as he considered what his sister had just said. "Mary, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"I'm thinking that I'd like both of you to fuck my pussy at the same time," Mary chuckled. "I that what you think I'm thinking?"

"Yeah, it is," Billy admitted.

"Girls do it all the time," Mary said, "if you don't believe me I can show you the videos."

"We've heard of it," Freddy said, taking his mouth away from Mary's breast and massaging it with his hand again. "You don't have to show us the video, we've heard of girls who fuck 2 guys at once in her pussy, but those girls have been fucking for years before they try fucking 2 cocks like that. You've been fucking what, 5 maybe 6 hours? Do you really think you can handle both our cocks in your pussy like that?"

"Cunts are more elastic then you guys realize," Mary said. "If things work out the way I want then my pussy stretch big enough to give birth in a few months. If my cunt stretch big enough for that, then 2 cocks at the same time is nothing. Besides, if I'm wrong and something goes wrong I can just change into my Marvel form and when I change back I'll be fine."

Mary saw the 2 boys give her puzzled looks, "Come on, boys, don't tell me you haven't noticed. How many times have you been caught by surprise and knocked out, tied up, and gagged before you can use your magic word. After struggling for several minutes to get out of your gag and suffering several more bruises and scrapes in the process you get the gag free and use your magic word to change into your Marvel form to save the day. Then when you're done you change back, and the bruise from getting knocked out – as well as all the other marks you collected in getting free – are gone."

"I've noticed that," Freddy admitted.

"A couple times I thought I was coming down with a cold before I changed," Billy added, "and after I changed back I felt great. No cough, no congestion, nothing."

"So we're agreed," Mary said, looking from Billy to Freddy and back again, "if I'm wrong and I can't handle both of your cocks at the same time then I'll change into Mary Marvel and change back to heal the damage, OK?"

"Agreed," Billy said, looking at Freddy for support as he spoke.

"OK," Freddy said with obvious reluctance. "So, how are we going to do this?"

"Well," Mary said thoughtfully, "if I'm going to take both of your cocks in my pussy at the same time I need the two of you to get me as wet as possible."

"I think we can handle that," Billy said with a grin, shifting his hand down to finger his twin's pussy. "Freddy, do you want to eat Mary's pussy, or suck her tits?"

"Her tits," Freddy said, stroking both of Mary's breasts and sucking first one nipple, then the other.

"In that case I'll eat her pussy," Billy said, sliding off the bed to kneel in front of his sister's legs. "Open wide, Mary, I'm going to eat your pussy until it's flowing like Niagra falls."

Mary obediently opened her legs so her brother could get to her pussy, but she was already getting so much pleasure from Freddy sucking her tits that she felt like she was having the hottest wet dream of all time. As soon as Billy's lips touched her clit Mary went into her first orgasm and her brother started sucking up the pussy juice as it flowed out of her cunt. Even before Mary came down from her first cum Billy was sucking on her pussy lips like they were the best thing he'd ever tasted. Mary could feel the combined pleasure of Freddy's tit sucking and Billy's pussy eating carrying her toward her second orgasm faster than she'd ever imagined possible.

Billy felt Mary's thighs squeeze his head so hard he thought it was going to pop, but he kept working on her pussy, licking her slit, sucking her clit, and jamming his tongue as far as it could go in fuck hole. All the time he was slurping up his sister's juice as fast as it came out of her pussy and enjoying every drop. Somehow he managed to move in even closer to Mary's cunt, sliding his nose up against her so he could get a good whiff of her clit while he stroked it with the tip of his nose and suck her pussy at the same time.

While Billy worked on Mary's pussy, Freddy worked on her tits. He massaged her breasts and sucked on her nipples until they popped out hard and proud. As he sucked first one nipple then the other Freddy wondered what it would taste like when she started producing milk. He hoped Mary got knocked up soon, the sooner she got pregnant, the sooner her milk would come in.

"Oh my God," Mary groaned, "you boys are doing a great job. I've never come this much, this fast. I think I'm almost ready to take both of you and the same time. One more time and I should be so wet you'll both slide in."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.