Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 4

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 4 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Captain Marvel grinned at his sister Mary when the lightning flash faded. "Bet I can get naked faster than you."

"You're on," Mary said.

Captain Marvel jumped out of his sister's bed and stripped out of his cape, boots, pants, and tunic as fast as he could. He had a little trouble getting out of his underpants because of the erection he already had, but with the speed of Mercury he didn't think it slowed him down that much.

"What took you so long?" Mary chuckled, hovering naked above the bed when he turned around.

"How did you change so quick?" Cap asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I'm just as fast as you," Mary pointed out, "but I skipped a step. Instead of getting out of bed I just hovered above it and stripped out of my costume."

"You got me there, sis," Cap said as he stretched out on her bed.

"Here, Cap," tossing something on to his bare chest. Billy picked up the scrap of cloth and recognized the panties that Mary wore under her costume skirt. "You seemed to be a bit upset when you realized that I gave Freddy a pair, so I thought you'd like one of your own."

"Thank's Mary," Cap said, giving the panties a quick sniff. Mary hadn't worn them for more than a few seconds but he could still smell her scent in the crotch.

"I'll give you a pair of my regular panties too, if you want."

"Clean or worn?" Cap asked, sliding out of the bed to look for his jeans so he could stuff the panties in one of his pockets.

"I can give you a clean pair right now," Mary offered, "but if you want a worn pair you'll have to wait a couple days."

"I can wait," Cap decided, "at least I can wait for the panties, your pussy is another matter."

"Well get back here, then, because I can't wait for your cock," Mary said, sitting up above her bed. As Mary sat up her breasts quivered enticingly, catching Caps undivided attention. "Unless you have another idea."

"I think I do," Captain Marvel said with a grin. "You know how your tits are bigger as Mary Marvel than they are as Mary Batson."

"Sure I do," Mary said, juggling her tits in her hands. "I gain several years when I turn into Mary Marvel and it shows in my breasts as well as other areas. Just like you've always turned into an adult as Captain Marvel, even when you were only ten you changed into an adult when you used your magic word."

"That's true," Cap said with a shrug. "But I was wondering, have you ever heard of a tit fuck?"

"Why yes I have," Mary said, juggling her tits even harder than before. "And now that you mention it my tits are a good size for a tit fuck when I'm Mary Marvel instead of Mary Batson. So, is that what you want, a tit fuck?"

"Yes, that is what I'd like to try," Cap said without taking his eyes off his sister's breasts. "But how do you know what a tit fuck is? I know because Freddy's been supplying me with porn for the last couple years, but how do you know?"

"Well," Mary said slowly, "Freddy's been supplying you with porn, but I've been supplying myself. About once a month I fly to New York, change into street clothes, and walk into my favorite sex store. I'm a regular customer now so they don't even try to card me now, but even the first time I went there they didn't bother to check my ID, and the few times they did bother I said I forgot it and they decided I looked old enough to be trusted. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a larger porn collection than you and Freddy do."

"Why didn't I come up with that idea?" Cap mussed.

"Because you didn't have to," Mary pointed out, "you had your best friend Freddy ready and willing to supply you with all the porn you wanted."

"Good point," Cap sighed. "So what about it, Mary? Want to try a tit fuck?"

"Eventually I want to try everything that I've read and watched, so a tit fuck sounds good to me. So come up her and let me wrap these babies around that big cock of yours." Mary stopped juggling her tits and pulled them open to give Cap a place for his cock.

"That does look inviting," Cap said, hovering closer to Mary.

"Hold on a second Cap," Mary said, letting go of her tits and reaching out to stroke her brother's muscular arm and chest. "I can see why some girls would want to get into your pants with a physic like this, not to mention your good looks, or your cock. What is it, about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter."

"I'd say that's about right," Cap said as his cheeks blazed red.

"So, not exactly porn star proportions, but a real pussy pleaser, right?"

"I'm not sure," Cap admitted. "I didn't think it would be a good idea to try fucking a girl as Captain Marvel, with my strength and speed it could be dangerous for her."

"But not for me," Mary said with a broad grin, "I have the strength and speed to keep up with you and enjoy every second of the fuck."

"That's what I'm counting on," Cap agreed.

"You know, Cap," Mary said thoughtfully, "if this is what you're going to look like when you – that is Billy – grows up, you're going to have to beat the girls off with a stick."

"Well I'm not going to beat off all the girls," Cap said, giving Mary a kiss that made her toes curl and her pussy twitch. Now that she was done examining Cap's body he rose up, sliding his cock along her belly and chest until the tip poked through Mary's tits and she pushed her breasts together to trap his prick. Mary slid her tits up and down Cap's cock, licking the tip whenever it poked out from between her breasts.

"Yum," Mary muttered, sliding her tongue along the head of Cap's prick before it disappeared between her tit mounds again. "That is the tastiest cock I've ever tasted."

"And just how many cocks have you tasted in your life?" Cap chuckled.

"Four," Mary said, "that is if you consider Freddy, Junior, Billy, and you as separate guys."

"Well, for only sucking four guys, you really know what you're doing."

"Thanks, Cap," Mary said with a grin, "I've practiced on things like hot dogs and carrots, but today was the first chance I had to suck a real cock."

"Well for your fourth cock, you're doing a great job, maybe too good, I'm going to cum on your tits if you don't stop now."

"Well we can't have that," Mary said, releasing her tit's and Cap's cock at the same time. "At least we can't have that until my panties start getting tight."

"Right, cum in your pussy and nowhere else until you know you're pregnant," Cap said, pulling away from his sister and shifting around until he was between her thighs while they continued to hover above her bed. "Say, sis, why are we hovering above your bed anyway?"

"Two reasons," Mary said while Cap rubbed his cock along her drooling slit. "If we start fucking full strength and speed on my bed we could leave it in splinters."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.