Mary's Marvelous Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 3 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Captain Marvel landed in the backyard of the Bromfield home and uttered his magic word, in a flash of magic lightning the Captain with his red, white, and gold costume was replaced by teen Billy Batson in his red T-shirt and blue jeans. Billy walked to his sister's backdoor and raised his hand to knock but the door was pulled open from the inside before he could do it.

"Hi, Billy," Freddy Freeman said, holding the door open with one hand while he balanced on his crutch. "We heard the thunder so we figured you were here, right on time too, the pizza just arrived. I hope you're hungry."

"Starving," Billy said. "That interview took longer than I expected and I haven't had a chance to get anything to eat."

"In that case it's a good thing I ordered extra pizza and bread sticks," Mary said as she finished setting the table. "Wash up and hurry back, Billy, we're hungry too."

"Sure thing, sis," Billy hurried back from the bathroom and he was just in time to see Mary and Freddy finish a kiss before they realized he was back. He shook his head to try and clear it and when he opened his eyes his sister and best friend were seated on opposite sides of the kitchen table and for a second he thought he must have imagined what he'd seen. Then he noticed something white, gold, and silky sticking out of Freddy's pants pocket.

"What's this, Freddy?" Billy asked pulling the item out of Freddy's pocket before the other boy realized what was happening. Billy recognized the panties in his hand, after all he'd seen them often enough while he was flying behind Mary as Captain Marvel. Then he noticed the second pair of panties Freddy was trying to stuff back into his pants pocket before he noticed them. "Freddy, what are you doing with Mary's panties?"

"What do you think he's doing with them, Billy?" Mary asked. "I gave them to him."

"Why did you give them to him?" Billy asked weakly, barely noticing when Freddy took the white and gold panties from him and stuffed them back in his pocket.

"Well, it is kind of traditional for a girl to give her first lover her panties," Mary pointed out.

"First lover?" Billy asked slowly. "Does that mean you and Freddy..."

"Fucked lke bunnies," Mary said with a satisfied smile. "You bet. Mary Batson and Freddy Freeman; and Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior."

"Freddy, how could you?" Billy asked, sitting down in the nearest seat.

"Billy, it was my idea," Mary told her brother. "I've known for a while now that I was going to fuck one - or both - of you, and the first time I actually had a chance to fuck for the first time Freddy was the one available. It could just as easily have been you, and it will still be you if I get the chance."

"You want to fuck me?" Billy asked, "but that's incest."

"Oh, come on, Billy, don't tell me you haven't thought about it," Mary said. "I know you've been looking up my skirt whenever you fly behind me."

"Freddy, how could you?"

"I didn't tell her, Billy, she figured it out for herself."

"We all have the wisdom of the Gods, Billy, it wasn't that hard to figure out why you were letting me fly ahead of you, and once I figured it out I even opened my legs a bit to give you a better view. And wisdom isn't the only thing we got from the gods. After all, the gods don't think anything about incest, you do remember that Zeus and Hera were bother and sister before they were man and wife."

"Good point," Billy agreed.

"On top of that, you and I were raised separately and didn't even find out about each other until a few years ago so we don't really have emotional relationship that siblings usually have to hold them back from incest. I think of you more as my best friend than my brother, just like Freddy, so I don't see why you and I shouldn't fuck just like Freddy and me."

"I agree," Billy said with a blush, "but I didn't realize you felt that way. I've been trying to figure out how to talk you into fucking for months, and now it looks like I wasted all that time thinking instead of fucking."

"You can say that again," Mary giggled, flipping her skirt up so her brother could see her naked pussy. "So are you hungry for pussy or pizza first?"

"Well I'm starving," Billy said without taking his eyes off his sister's bare slit, "so if I eat first and get my strength back, then I can fuck a lot longer and harder."

"I guess you're right," Mary said with a disappointed pout before she let the hem of her skirt drop back down. "So, after dinner we can have ourselves a three way, right?"

"I'm afraid not," Freddy said, frowning at the clock. "If that's the right time I have to fly if I'm going to get back to the newsstand before closing time. I promised Mitch I'd be there to close up today."

"Who's Mitch?" Billy asked as he loaded his plate down with several slices of pizza before grabbing a bottle of soda.

"My new assistant," Freddy said, "I hired him to cover the newsstand when I'm called away. Today was his first day alone, but I promised to be there to close up and place the weekly orders. It'll probably take me a couple hours to get everything done, but I can be back right afterward."

"Well we don't want you to sacrifice your secret identity if you don't have to," Mary sighed. "I guess we'll just have to postpone the three way, and I'm sure Billy and I can keep ourselves occupied for the next 2 hours."

"Easily," Billy said, eyeing Mary's breasts through her blouse.

"In that case I'll see you guys in a couple hours," Freddy said, grabbing a last slice of pizza before he headed for the backdoor.

"I hope he gets back in time," Mary said after they heard the crash of thunder and whoosh a air. "My dad is out of town for the weekend, but my mom is suppose to be home later tonight, and the servants are suppose to be back tomorrow."

"That won't give us much time for a three way, unless we're really quiet while we're fucking."

"No promises there," Mary grinned, "I was screaming while Freddy fucked me."

"Well, I hope I can make you scream just as loud," Billy said with a grin as he finished his meal.

"Oh, I'm sure Captain Marvel won't let himself be outperformed by Junior," Mary said with a grin, patting her twin brother on the ass as she walked past him to answer the phone when it rang. "Hello? Oh, hi mom, is everything alright?"

Billy moved close enough to listen to both sides of the conversation. "Everything's fine, dear," May's mother replied. "In fact it's better than fine, we had so many things donated for the charity auction that it's going to be late by the time the auction is done, and even later by the time we finish all the paperwork after the auction is done."

"So you'll be home very late tonight," Mary stated.

"Actually it's going to be so late that I probably won't want to drive home so I've already reserved a room here at the hotel and won't be home until tomorrow morning. Will you be alright home alone? I assume your father already left on his business trip?"

"That's right, he left a couple hours ago," Mary said, she hesitated for a second before she continued. "Mom, you know I'd probably be just fine on my own for the night, but if you don't mind I was just thinking I'd like to have Billy and Freddy spend the night with me."

"Sure, they can have one of the guest rooms, or two of the guest rooms if they want them," Mary's mother said. "After all, if we can't trust our little girl with Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior, who can we trust her with?"

"Thanks, mom," Mary said, giving Billy a big grin before she turned back to the phone. "Enjoy the auction, I'll see you in the morning."

"Good bye, dear," Mary's mother finished before she hung up.

"Smooth, sis," Billy said appreciatively, "real smooth. I wonder if your mom will ever figure out what we're really up to."

"Maybe in a few months if things work out tonight," Mary said, patting her flat stomach. "I guess we should call Freddy and let him know that he's spending the night with us."

"Good idea," Billy said as Mary punched the number for Freddy's newsstand.

"Freddy? Hi, it's Mary. Sure you can talk to Billy, let me put you on speaker." Mary punched the appropriate button on the phone and a second later Freddy's voice came over the speaker.

"Hi, Billy, are you there?"

"I'm here. Freddy, what's up?"

"I was thinking about calling you, but I was afraid I'd be interrupting something important. When I got here I discovered that the monthly shipment arrived a little early, so I was wondering if you wanted me to pick up your usual order."

"That sounds good," Billy said, giving Mary a quick nervous glance.

"OK, so that's one Hustler, one Barely Legal, one Barely Legal Hardcore, and anything that has an incest or pregnancy theme, right?"

"That's right," Billy agreed, "but did you have to say it out loud so Mary could hear my order?"

"Mary knows about my collection," Freddy chuckled, "it wouldn't be that hard for her to figure out that you had one too."

"Say, Freddy," Mary chimed in, "that sounds like an interesting collection - especially the pregnancy porn - can you give me the same?"

"Sure, if you really want it," Freddy said. "Do you have a place to hide it if your parents come looking? Hopefully somewhere better than under your mattress or in your panty drawer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.