A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 43: Ten Years Later

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 43: Ten Years Later - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Holding a large tray, Scarlet entered the room wearing a French Maid outfit. In light of the special occasion, this particular costume had her nipples clearly on display. She placed the serving tray upon a stand beside the formal dining room table. The serving tray held two plates, each with a slice of prime rib and the side dishes, namely boiled new potatoes and steamed asparagus.

She carefully carried a plate over to the table and placed it in front of Andrew. He looked over the food appreciatively.

“Thank you, Scarlet,” Andrew said in a tight voice.

“You’re welcome. Happy Tenth anniversary.”

Scarlet then carried a plate over to the table and placed it in front of Raven.

“It looks delicious,” Raven said breathing heavily. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Happy Tenth anniversary.”

Scarlet said, “Bon Apetite.”

“It’s hard to believe we’ve been married that long,” Raven said shifting a little in her chair.

Seeing that Raven looked a little flushed, Andrew asked, “What’s the matter?”

Ignoring his question, Raven looked down between her legs and said, “That’s it, right there.”

Smiling, Andrew said, “Ah. She found your sweet spot, huh?”

“Yes,” she answered, “Based on the way you’re moving, it looks like Millie is working her magic on you.”

“I’m just about there.”

Scarlet said, “I really expected you to be finished by now. I’d hate for your supper get cold.”

Andrew groaned and sagged down in his chair. Millie crawled out from under the table. Her maid’s outfit was of a similar cut to that worn by Scarlet.

She said, “Happy Anniversary.”

“Thank you, Millie.”

Andrew watched Raven squirm. She started breathing in little gasps and then cried out.

“That looked like a good one,” Andrew said.

Raven exhaled and said, “Excellent.”

A young blond crawled out from under the table. Like the other two women, she was wearing a maid’s outfit. She let out a quick squeak when Raven leaned over and kissed one of her exposed nipples.

She said, “Happy Anniversary.”

“Thank you, Thumper.”

Andrew said, “This was such a lovely surprise. Thank you, ladies.”

“Yes, thank you,” Raven said.

“You’re welcome.”

The three women backed out of the dining room leaving Andrew and Raven to enjoy their meal. They were smiling at each other even as if congratulating themselves on a job well done. The dinner had been their idea and it was obvious to them that Andrew and Raven were enjoying the attention.

An external observer unfamiliar with Andrew and Raven might find the attire they were wearing rather unusual. Andrew was wearing the shirt and coat of a Tuxedo. Raven was wearing the top half of a formal dress. They were both naked from the waist down.

Raven asked, “Are you happy being married to me?’’

“Deliriously. I love you.”

“I love you, too. You’re everything to me,” Raven said.

“As you are for me,” Andrew said.

They raised their wine glasses and clinked them together.

“To Love.”

“To Love.”

In the kitchen, the three women sat around the retro table getting ready to eat their dinner. They were having the same meal as Andrew and Raven.

Millie said, “That was positively brilliant.”

“I think they were both surprised,” Thumper said.

“Thank you,” Scarlet said. “I thought it would be fun.”

Looking around the room, Millie said, “It’s been a while since I’ve been over here.”

“At least a year,” Scarlet said.

“I kind of miss it.”

“I remember when you used to visit Andrew at work.”

“It was kind of a shame that came to an end. We had to stop the hankipank at the office once the game was released. There was just too much interest in the company to carry on there anymore.”

The game had taken the game market by storm. The incredible graphics and totally adaptable game play had blown the gamer world away. It was head and shoulders beyond what any game had offered to that date. The vibrant realistic world won accolades from every game magazine published.

Andrew’s box money became penny ante compared to what the game brought in. With the money came the sharks wanting to grab a piece of it. Among the sharks were Raven’s mother and father. Raven sent them packing without giving them a dime. Lenny was telling his friends that he was going to get his ex-bitch to give him some of that money since she owed him for all he had done for her. He reconsidered it after he went into a convenience store for a six pack of beer and came out to find a chainsaw embedded in the hood of his car.

There were other sharks not quite so easily discouraged. There were attempts to bug his office. That had ended Millie’s visits to the office. Finally, the company moved to its own building and all access to it was limited to employees. Security cameras still caught people trying to steal the source code.

Scarlet said, “That was a crazy time. We even had people trying to break in the house.”

Millie asked, “How’s Sally?”

Looking like a very proud mother, Scarlet answered, “She’s already five. She’s growing like a weed and takes after her father.”

“She does?”

“She’s a real nerdette in the making,” Scarlet said with a small laugh. “I found her taking apart the vacuum cleaner the other day. She told me she wanted to see how it worked.”

“You’ve got your work cut out for you,” Millie said shaking her head.

“Ava and Abe aren’t any better,” Thumper said.

Ava and Abe were Raven’s kids. They, along with Sally, were off visiting grandmother Alice so that Andrew and Raven could celebrate their anniversary in style. It wasn’t often that they had a chance to engage in project type activities out on the open. Having children tended to put a damper on things like that.

“In what way?”

Scarlet said, “I turned my back for five minutes and Abe had taken apart the server.”

“I bet Andrew was happy,” Millie said sarcastically.

“He was so proud. He boasted about that for a week.”

“Somehow I can actually picture that.”

Thumper said, “As Andrew says, the acorn doesn’t fall far from the King oak.”

“I can hear him saying that,” Millie said rolling her eyes.

“He doesn’t change,” Scarlet said.

Millie asked, “How’s school going, Thumper?”

Thumper was a recent addition to the King household. After not having any young women living in the house as part of the project for seven years they had taken Thumper in. The young woman had arrived via a very surprising source. One day Andrew had answered a knock on the door to find Dr. Susan Bambas, now a well respected university professor, standing there with a young woman beside her.

Susan had explained that one of her students, she pointed over to the young woman with her, had come to class one day with black eyes. When she had pressed for details it had come out that the student had been beaten while working as an escort. Seeing an echo of her own past, Susan quickly learned that the young woman was trying to earn money in order to stay in school. She immediately thought of Andrew and the safety the project represented compared to the escort business.

Thumper had joined the household as a ‘Nanny’ while going to school. Her name was a play on her being a friend of Bambi. It took several months for Thumper to realize that Dr. Bambas had once served in much the same capacity and that her name was a result of that former association. She knew enough to keep her mouth shut.

She had picked up her BS in biology within a year and half of moving in. She had found the living conditions at the house perfectly satisfactory and chose to stay local to work on her MS degree.

The wide open sex in the sex room had come to an end with the births of the children. Late at night, and only on rare occasions, there were visits to the ‘special’ room which was off limits to the kids. Thumper tended to take care of Raven while Raven tended to take care of Andrew. Everyone was happy with the arrangement.

“I’m doing great. I’m almost finished with my degree.”

“That’s wonderful. What are you going to do after you get it?”

“I’m going on to get my doctorate.”

“So will you stay here?”

“I’m going to have to leave. I need to get my doctorate from a different school,” Thumper said.

“Are you happy about that?”

“I’m going to miss this place. I’ve got everything I want right here. It’s going to be hard to give it all up.”

Thumper was bisexual but preferred women. In what had to be the supreme irony, she was the first truly bisexual woman who had been in the house. She enjoyed having sex with Raven. What she really appreciated was not having to find partners, either male or female, when her urges got too strong. She liked not having to worry about taking care of an apartment or house. She was a lousy cook and enjoyed Scarlet’s wonderful cooking. She could focus on her studies and that had meant a lot in terms of her grades.

Scarlet asked, “How are your kids?”

Millie answered, “That boy is a waste of space. He’s divorced again. That’s his second divorce. He couldn’t keep it in his pants.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Scarlet said.

“Lisa got married and the guy supports her in the style she thinks she deserves.”

“Is that good?”

“I doubt the marriage will last. I don’t think she keeps her legs closed to men other than her husband.”

“She’s a cheater?” Scarlet asked.

“If she’s isn’t, I’ll eat my hat.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What can you do? In the battle of environment versus genetics, I think my ex-husband’s genetics won out. Lisa is just like her father. She’s always looking to trade up.”

“That’s sad.”

“That’s life.”

In a large house across town, Ken was seated in his comfort chair. He was now a wealthy man as a result of the game. His wealth had given him an even greater appreciation for what Andrew had done for him. It wasn’t the money, but the fact that Andrew took the time to look after others that impressed him. He found it difficult to make that slight detour to help someone despite knowing how important just a few minutes of help could be. He tried to help people, but it wasn’t easy being aware and then actually taken the actions required.

Gruffly, he turned to the woman beside him and said, “Woman! Get me a coffee.”

“Get your own coffee,” the woman said without rancor.

In a joking voice, Ken said, “You’ve been talking to Kate again.”

“No. I was talking to your mother. She said that you had a leg and could get it yourself.”

“I thought a man was supposed to be king of his castle.”

“You were wrong.”

“Damn,” Ken said.

He rose from the chair and made his way to the kitchen. His wife, Bridget, said, “Bring me a cup of coffee when you come back.”

“Why should I?”

“I’ll give you a blowjob when you get back.”

“One coffee coming up.”

Ken sped up a little. He really enjoyed her blowjobs. It seems that Millie had spent an afternoon talking to her about how to orally please a man. Every time his wife went down on him, he thanked God for Millie.

It had taken Ken a long time to get his life together enough to include another person in it. It took even longer to find the right woman. His wealth had brought a lot of money hungry women out of the wood work. Any imperfection of his was easily overlooked for the money he had.

Once he found Bridget, he knew he was never going to let her go. From the very first time they met, she had treated him decently and respectfully. She talked to him, not his wallet. She enjoyed camping and thought that sleeping out in a tent was a great date. The pleasure she took in a hotdog, chips, and marshmallows was refreshing after women who expected high end restaurants.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.