A. King and His Queen
Chapter 39: Cat’s Farewell

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 39: Cat’s Farewell - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Saturday afternoon, Raven and Scarlet sat on the couch watching Cat suck on Andrew’s cock like a baby sucking its thumb. Eyes closed, her head was resting in his lap, his cock was in her mouth, and she was sucking on it gently. There was a look of contentment on her face.

Andrew’s head was rolled backwards and his eyes were closed. Little tremors ran through his body at times. The sensation she produced was enough to keep him erect, but not enough to bring him to climax. They had been like that for more than an hour.

Raven couldn’t help but be fascinated watching Cat and Andrew. It didn’t seem so much like they were engaged in sex as in doing something more basic and primal. It was like watching a woman breastfeed a baby. She was suckling, not sucking.

This was Cat’s last weekend on the project and this was one of the two things she wanted to do that weekend. Raven had been confused when it was first discussed. It sounded stupid. Now having seen it, she wanted to try it. She glanced over at Scarlet seeing the older woman watching with the same intensity as she felt.

A little shiver moved through Cat’s body. She shifted her position a little. She started stroking his cock with her hand and, in a more sexual manner, started sucking on his cock. Andrew had been brought to the edge of orgasm and held there for a long time. Now, with the additional stimulation, he quickly reached his peak and exploded into her mouth. Unable to contain it all, cum escaped around her lips and dribbled down onto his lap.

After the last tremor left his body, Cat sat up and wiped the cum from around her mouth. She did it in an odd prim manner like she was wiping crumbs from the corner of her mouth.

She said, “There’s just something about doing that.”

“It’s different,” Andrew said confident that she enjoyed it much more than he did.

“That’s one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen,” Scarlet said wide-eyed.

She hadn’t intended to stay there the whole time watching Andrew and Cat engage in what she thought was just another round of oral sex. Curiosity had brought her to watch. Fascination had kept her glued to her seat.

“That looked more intimate than sex,” Raven said.

That statement confused Andrew. To him, it was more teasing and keeping him on edge than something intimate. In a lot of ways, it wasn’t all that pleasant. That edge just kept building bringing with it a feeling of frustration. It did lead to a rather spectacular orgasm, though.

Cat stood up and headed out of the room. There was cum on her chin and hands that she wanted to clean up. Andrew looked down at the mess on his lap. There was a pretty good mess.

“Could you hand me a towel?”

Raven brought him a towel. She looked down at his lap amazed at the amount of cum there. It was a bit more than usual.

“She really pulled a load out of you,” Raven said.

“It was building for more than an hour.”

“Wow!”

While wiping his crotch with the towel, Andrew said, “Let me shower. We’ll get ready to go out for dinner.”

Raven and Scarlet just nodded their heads in reply. They watched him leave the room.

“Did you see that?” Scarlet asked.

“I was sitting right here next to you the whole time.”

“I couldn’t take my eyes off of that.”

“Neither could I.”

“I almost felt guilty watching them.”

“That was intense,” Raven said.

“God. She looked ... so content.”

“I’m going to fall asleep sucking my thumb,” Raven said totally blown away by what she had witnessed.

In a dreamy voice, Scarlet said, “It kind of reminded me of when I was breastfeeding my babies.”

Scarlet was wearing her typical half bra that displayed her nipples for everyone to see while supporting the overall breast. Her hands were cupping her crotch, left hand over the right. There was a slight blush to her upper chest. It was pretty obvious what she was doing despite her attempt to hide it.

Raven could see that Scarlet’s nipples were hard as bullets.

“Would you like it if Andrew and I suckled on your breasts for an hour or so?”

A shudder went through Scarlet.

“I guess the answer is yes,” Raven said guessing correctly that Scarlet had just had an orgasm.

Scarlet sat there breathing hard recovering from her orgasm. It was one of the most intense she had felt in her entire life. The fact was that the whole thing had taken her by surprise.

“I’m going to get dressed,” Raven said.

“Okay,” Scarlet answered.

She was not really paying attention to what Raven had said. Her mind was still on what she had witnessed and the idea of having her breasts suckled for an hour or so. She remembered some of the feelings that breastfeeding had invoked.

She shook herself. It was time to get ready to go.

The plan for that evening was for them to go over to Cat’s new apartment before taking her out to dinner. Millie, Dave and Sue Ellen would meet them there. This was a chance for her to show off her new living arrangements. Although Raven and Scarlet had helped her move in, they hadn’t seen the finished result.

While at the apartment, they were to have a short party where they would give her presents. Cat was surprised when everyone showed up with presents. To her surprise, everyone gave her two presents – one was a house warming present and the other was a going away present. She actually cried while opening the presents. She discovered that she was far more emotional about leaving the project than she would have ever predicted.

The housewarming presents were all household items. This included a substantial gift card from Andrew who was totally clueless about what her household might need. There was a smaller gift card from Dave and Sue Ellen. Raven had given Cat a crystal vase for flowers. Scarlet had given her a very delicate looking tea set. Millie had given her an antique lamp. Even Maria, the maid, had sent a small recipe box for Cat to be delivered by Scarlet. Even Andrew’s mother had left a present for Cat, a fifty piece set of plastic food storage containers.

The going away presents were much more personal. Andrew had given her a pearl necklace, no pun intended. She had always talked about wanting a pearl necklace made of genuine pearls. To her, they represented some kind of ideal in jewelry that only really elegant women could wear. She had burst out crying on opening the gift.

Dave and Sue Ellen gave her a gift certificate to a day spa. Scarlet had given her a very elegant looking stole. Millie, who didn’t know Cat very well at all, had given her a perfume set with Cat’s favorite scent and a set of bath beads.

Raven gave her what had to be the softest bath robe ever made. While people were talking, Cat found her hand reaching out to stroke the robe. She couldn’t wait to find out what it felt like to wear it. She had a feeling that she’d be remembering this gift for a long time.

Dinner was a quiet affair at an upscale restaurant. Cat wore the stole given to her by Scarlet and the pearl necklace given to her by Andrew. She did look classy with her simple black dress with pearls. A number of heads turned while they were led to their table. It was unusual seeing two men escorting five women. Andrew, used to escorting four women to dinner, didn’t notice the attention. Dave found it unsettling much to Sue Ellen’s amusement.

They didn’t talk about the project at all. Most of the conversation was about the new store. Cat was exited about it. She had never dreamed of owning her own business until after talking with Amber. Since then, her enthusiasm at the prospect had only grown.

Cat was also nervous about going into business for herself. She was risking everything she had saved. Fortunately, the project had given her a substantial war chest that could pay her private bills and cover the store for a year. If it hadn’t been for the project, opening the store would have been an impossible undertaking.

The full store, ‘For and After, ‘ was actually two stores which were owned independent of each other, but co-located in a common store front and bound together with a partnership agreement. The partnership was envisioned as a symbiotic relationship tapping a common market. Danielle, her partner and former boss, had not had the funding available to start the After portion of the business. Cat didn’t have the funding to start both the for and after parts of the business. She also recognized that it wouldn’t be wise to displace her boss in owning the For portion of the business. Her boss had the experience necessary for that part of the business.

Dave was particularly fascinated by the idea of two stores existing in a symbiotic partnership like that. He wasn’t sure if it would survive or not. He could imagine one partner buying out the other or a merger occurring in the future. Would the failure of one bring down the other? He was going to have to think about it for a bit.

The group was in no hurry to leave the restaurant. They’d gone through coffee and desserts. They’d even stretched it out with some after dinner drinks. Everyone was mellow by the closing time.

Andrew drove Raven, Millie, and Scarlet home in his car. Cat drove by her apartment to change clothes. Upon returning to Andrew’s where everyone immediately headed off to bed. Andrew and Raven, of course, shared one bed.

Cat arrived at the house after everyone had retired for the night. Alone for the first time since waking that morning, Cat sat on the edge of her bed in her room. It was becoming a reality to her that this would be the last night that she spent in it. All of her clothes, lingerie, and sex toys had been packed up and taken to her apartment. There had been a lot of stuff purchased by the project. It was basically empty except for her overnight bag and her special purchase for use the next night.

Would she miss this room? She didn’t think so. It had just been a place to change clothes and sleep. She didn’t really live in it much. Most of her time was spent in other parts of the house. She was going to miss the pool, the hot tub, and the entertainment room. None of that was available at her apartment complex. She was going to miss having others cook and clean for her.

If she were honest with herself, she would even miss having other people around. That kind of honesty was very difficult for her. Her self image was of a person alone who didn’t need others. The reality had shifted over the time spent on the project, but she wasn’t aware of that yet.

She slept well that night. She woke ready for a new day and a new start on life. She was excited and raced off to the kitchen for breakfast.

She watched Scarlet give Andrew his breakfast blowjob. That was something she wasn’t going to miss doing. Andrew may have thought it was a great way to start his day, but she thought it was a perfectly horrible way to start the day. The only thing that made it bearable was that she would get $750 for the day even if that was all she did.

While Scarlet cleared the dishes, Cat followed Raven to the room where she would get painted. Having her last sexual experience be in a body painted costume was the other thing that Cat wanted during her farewell weekend. She had high expectations for what Raven would create.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.