A. King and His Queen
Chapter 33: Doubts and Fears

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 33: Doubts and Fears - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Dave and Ken came out of Ken's office laughing. Ken had told a joke about a blond bank robber who had tied up the safe and blown the guard. It wasn't all that funny, but it was the last of a series of blond jokes.

Seeing Andrew loitering around Sue Ellen's desk and talking to Millie, Dave asked, "Are you ready for a little lunch?"

"I guess," Andrew answered although he didn't seem to have that great of an appetite yet.

Ken asked, "Steaks?"

"You bet," Andrew said finding that his appetite had just suddenly gotten a lot bigger.

"Burnt meat," Dave said trying to sound like a cave man.

Turning to Raven, Sue Ellen said, "Bistro?"

"You bet," Raven answered.

"Green leafs," Sue Ellen said in a tone similar to Dave.

Raven giggled.

Dave shook his head.

Ken smiled.

"Are you coming with us, Millie?" Raven asked.

"I'm invited?" Millie asked surprised by the invitation.

She really hadn't expected two respectable office types like Sue Ellen and Raven to be comfortable enough around a woman who was giving their boss a blow job everyday at lunch time to invite her to lunch with them. She knew that Sue Ellen had a part in her employment, but it was still hard to think of the conservatively dressed woman as arranging sex for her boss. She was unaware that Raven was part of the project.

Sue Ellen said, "Sure."

"I'd love to join you," Millie said.

Andrew watched the women walk out of the office on their way to lunch. He suspected that he was about to get into trouble. It wasn't unusual for Sue Ellen and Raven to lunch together, but it was unusual for Millie to join them. In fact, this was the first time he knew about.

Frowning, Dave said, "That doesn't look good."

"What?" Ken asked.

"Those three going off to lunch together," Dave said with a worried look on his face.

Andrew, still staring at the door, said, "I was just thinking the same thing."


At the local bistro, the three women settled around a small little table in the corner. The waitress took their order, dropped off some glasses of wine, and went off to serve another table while their order was being prepared. It was a comfy little place with tables spaced far enough apart to give an appearance of privacy, although anyone could actually hear the conversation of a neighboring table.

Raven turned to Millie and said, "I understand that you give really good blowjobs."

Millie, who was taking a sip of wine, nearly choked at the unexpected statement. That was not exactly the kind of statement one normally used to start a conversation. It took her a minute to clear her throat well enough to talk.

Sue Ellen said, "Did Andrew tell you that?"

"Yes. He told me that Millie had really good technique," Raven said.

"He did?" Millie said embarrassed by the subject of conversation, particularly when the conversation was held in such a public place.

Based on the number of blowjobs that Andrew had received so far, Sue Ellen figured that he was about as expert on the topic as anyone they'd be likely to meet. She tried to remember how many women had been through the project. It was a number she felt she should have known off the top of her head, but didn't. Still, it was a substantial number.

She said, "He would know."

"I was hoping you could give me some pointers," Raven said.

"Why?"

"I'd really like to know how to give him a really good blowjob," Raven said.

To a certain extent, Raven felt that she was pretty much the underdog in the whole project. She wasn't as experienced in pleasant sex as the others, she wasn't as good looking as some of the women, and she was not all that confident in her ability to be memorable. Amber had been an amazing lover according to all that she had heard about her. Cat could be playful. Millie gave wonderful blowjobs. There had been a dozen guest sexual partners of varying degrees of skill, but all with an exotic appearance or willingness to engage in unusual sexual acts. She didn't really know where she fit into the grand scheme of things.

"Dave would appreciate it if I learned how to do that as well," Sue Ellen said as if she was discussing learning a new cake recipe.

The fact was that Millie had never really been one to give great blowjobs until she had hooked up with Andrew. Her ex-husband had always complained that she was lousy at it. This project of Andrew's had given her a chance to prove to herself that she could give a world class blowjob. She had studied everything that she could find on how to turn a simple sex act into something memorable.

Millie sighed and said, "I guess the first thing to know is that the cock is attached to a man. You aren't really making love to the cock, but to the man to whom it is attached."

For the next half an hour, Millie described a dozen different oral techniques covering topics like licking, nipping, sucking, and deep throating. She explained how oral sex was more than just using the mouth. Handwork was equally as important. So was making noise while doing it. In reading about the subject, she had discovered that men enjoyed hearing the woman slurp, smack her lips, and moan while worshiping at the idol that was his cock.

Sue Ellen listened to each and every word the older woman said. She wished that she had brought a pad of paper and a pen to make notes. Although Millie may not have realized it, she was a goldmine of information. Even better, she delivered it in such a matter of fact voice that it was almost hypnotic.

During the course of the conversation, their food had been delivered and consumed. Desserts had been ordered and delivered along with coffee.

Raven had listened attentively to Millie and came to the conclusion that giving a good blowjob was actually much more difficult that it sounded. Like every other woman, she knew not to let her teeth scrape against his cock, but she was blank when it came to knowing where to concentrate her attention, how to mix up different activities to keep it from getting boring, and how to draw it out to achieve the most pleasure. She decided that she'd like to watch Millie in action. Of course, she wasn't all that confident in her oral skills and wondered if she could have the older woman give her pointers while she tried it out on Andrew.

The lunch was wrapping up when Raven asked, "Could you watch me give Andrew a blowjob and tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

Millie froze with a spoon of her Chocolate Decadence dessert halfway to her mouth. Even Sue Ellen was a little shocked by the question. Raven looked from one to the other wondering if she'd said something wrong. It seemed reasonable to her that if she didn't know how to do something to have someone who did know teach her.

"I suppose I could," Millie answered thinking this was the most bizarre request she'd ever had.

Raven said, "I really do want to learn how to give Andrew pleasure. I figure that learning how to give a great blowjob is the place to start."


Scarlet stared at Raven unable to believe what she had just heard. It wasn't that she thought she had misheard, just that she didn't believe it. Whoever heard of getting blowjob lessons? It was crazy.

"Would you repeat that?"

Raven said, "Tonight, after dinner, we're going to get blowjob lessons."

"You have got to be joking."

Irritated, Cat said, "I already know how to give a blowjob."

"That's what you think," Raven declared.

"I've been giving Andrew blowjobs just about every day since I moved in here. I don't need lessons," Cat said.

"Yes, you do."

Scarlet shook her head. This was surreal. If anyone had told her that she'd be getting blowjob lessons back when she was married, she would have split her side from laughter. Now she was seriously considering the matter. She could feel a headache start to develop.

"Why?"

Thinking of the pleasure that Andrew would soon receive, Raven said, "Andrew says that Millie gives the best blowjob in the world."

"Lucky him. Good for her. What has that got to do with me?" Cat asked pointedly.

She was willing to listen to any advice that would make it easier for her, but the idea of getting trained to be better sexually was taking things a bit too far. She wasn't going to be doing this for much longer and was just marking time until she opened her shop.

Raven said, "You might get married one day. Wouldn't you like to blow his mind with a world class blowjob?"

"He'd think I was a slut for knowing so much about sex," Cat answered.

Nodding her head in agreement, Scarlet said, "That's probably true."

"So?"

Scarlet said, "My husband always said that he appreciated that I was not all that experienced."

"Why?" Raven asked.

Her ex-husband had wanted a whore for a wife. Based on what she'd seen of Andrew, she was pretty sure that he wanted an experienced woman for a wife.

"Because men want to believe that they are the best lover a woman ever experiences. They are afraid that a woman who has had a lot of lovers will always be comparing him to other men," Scarlet answered.

"That's true," Cat said.

"What about Andrew?"

"I doubt he's any different," Scarlet said. "He's not going to marry a woman who has been part of this project. A man will have sex with a slut, but won't marry her."

Cat said, "You can say that again."

With that one statement, it seemed to Raven that her whole world had fallen apart. Her face dropped and tears started welling up in her eyes. The idea that Andrew wouldn't want her was devastating, but she believed they were right. She wanted to run away and cry.

"What's the matter?" Scarlet asked.

"Nothing," Raven answered.

Cat said, "You sure don't look like nothing is the matter."

Raven couldn't take it for another minute and ran off to her room. Once there, she looked around and realized that she didn't want to be there either. She packed a bag and then fled from the house.

Upon hearing the door slam, Cat asked, "What was that?"

"I don't know. I guess Andrew is home," Scarlet answered.

"He never slams the door like that," Cat said.

"Someone slammed the door," Scarlet said.

Cat said, "Let me see where Raven is."


By the time Andrew arrived home, it was clear that Raven was no longer in the house. Cat and Scarlet, unaware that they had crushed Raven's dream, were confused by her absence. Andrew, unaware that anything negative had happened earlier, just assumed that Raven had run off on some errand and would return home.

The three were in the sex room waiting for Raven. Although normally, they would have already had sex immediately upon his return from work, they had waited because Andrew insisted that Raven be there. Cat was kind of irritated because Raven's presence or absence in the room had never been much of an issue before Andrew and Raven had started having sex together. Now it seemed that everything revolved around Raven.

When the doorbell rang, Andrew said, "That must be Raven. I bet she has her hands full from shopping and can't open the door."

Cat and Scarlet looked at each other. Neither one thought that was the truth, although neither one suspected the real reason for Raven's absence.

Andrew returned followed by Millie. Andrew had been unaware of Raven's request for Millie to give her blowjob lessons. Millie was glancing around rather nervously because she had expected only Andrew and Raven to be there. Raven's absence was throwing everything off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.