A. King and His Queen
Chapter 32: Is It Love

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 32: Is It Love - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Scarlet sat on the couch with her right hand covered in lube watching Cat and Raven kissing. Going by feel alone, she located Andrew's erect cock and wrapped her hand around it. She couldn't take her eyes off of the action taking place in front of her. She had watched scenes like that in movies, but never had she seen anything like it in real life.

It was obvious to her that Cat was acting initially. Although she was doing a good job of it, her expressions were just a tad exaggerated. She kissed, but without passion. She fondled, but traced out routes that were intended to look good on camera. She moaned and groaned with an artificial timber in her voice.

On the other hand, it was just as obvious that Raven was giving it her all. She kissed with passion. She suckled on Cat's breast as if trying to drive the woman wild. Her hands roamed around trying to locate hotspots on the other woman. When she licked Cat's pussy, she dove in without restraint. By this time, Cat was no longer acting.

Although it might not have seemed that way to Cat, Raven's energy wasn't directed at the her, but at Andrew. She'd get a reaction from Cat and then glance with a smile at Andrew as if to tell him that she was doing this for his pleasure. When he groaned during some particularly hot action, Scarlet could see Raven practically shine with happiness at his reaction.

When Raven positioned her body between Cat's legs and started rubbing her pussy against Cat's pussy, Scarlet felt like she was burning up. The action was intense. Cat was reacting to it, forgetting for a moment everything except what she was feeling. Raven's eyes were rolled back in her head while she was lost in the sensation of pussy grinding against pussy. Her excitement sped up the action, making Cat excited. Cat returned the excitement by speeding up her actions.

The sudden sensation of wet on her hand caused Scarlet to look over at Andrew's cock. He was ejaculating with strong spurts that nearly drenched her hand. She eased off a little of the pressure on his cock. It was a real mess. There was cum all over her hand, his stomach, his cock, and the towel on which he was sitting.

Shared cries of orgasm forced her attention back to the action in front of her. Raven's face was bright red. She was shouting, announcing her orgasm to the world. She had lost control of her body. Cat was in no better condition. It was as if there had been a nuclear orgasmic meltdown.

Suddenly, both women collapsed onto the floor. They lay there breathing hard, trying to recover their breathes and their senses. Andrew was sitting there panting, his cock still swollen and hard. Even Scarlet was breathing hard, although she hadn't had an orgasm.

Scarlet was the first to recover. She grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess created when Andrew had ejaculated. It was only after she had finished wiping the cum off of her hands that she remembered that she had just been filmed giving a handjob to Andrew.

Raven got off the floor and walked over to the couch. Leaning down to Andrew she asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," Andrew said still recovering.

"I'm so glad," Raven said and then gave him a hot passionate kiss.

Andrew moaned.

Raven eased back from the kiss and glanced down at his erection. She said, "You're still hard."

"Yes."

"Let's go in your room and I'll take care of that," Raven said.

"Good idea," Andrew said.

Holding hands with him, Raven led him out of the room. Andrew followed with a goofy grin on his face.

Cat was still sprawled out on the floor looking up at the ceiling. Her legs were actually shaking. Finally, she said, "Jesus. What in the fuck was that?"

"That was pretty intense," Scarlet said.

Her nipples were hard as diamonds.

Cat said, "For a woman who wasn't sure she would enjoy some girl on girl action, she was all over me. I couldn't believe it. Even Amber on her best day wasn't into it like that."

"She was making love to Andrew," Scarlet said.

"You sure could have fooled me," Cat said. She shook her head as if to clear it.

"She was watching his reaction to everything she did," Scarlet said.

"You're kidding."

"Nope."

"She's got it bad."

"Got what?"

"She's in love with Andrew," Cat said.

Scarlet frowned and then asked, "Is that a good thing?"

"I don't know. She could really get hurt if he isn't in love with her," Cat said softly.


The next afternoon, Scarlet was seated in the kitchen watching Raven wash dishes.

"Don't you have a maid to do that?"

Raven looked over at Scarlet, wondering what prompted that question. She decided that Scarlet was assuming that they were pampered like Hollywood Movie stars.

She answered, "We have a maid, but not for washing dishes. She comes in three mornings a week to do a little light cleaning. You'll meet her tomorrow."

Raven returned to washing the lunch dishes.

"I figured that you'd have more people involved in this project. I was expecting a full film crew and supporting people like they have for movies," Scarlet said.

She had been a little surprised that there weren't cameramen, sound men, make up people, costumers, and a director hanging around all of the time. She had expected, at a minimum, a go-fer to take care of little errands like eating.

The complete absence of a film crew made her feel more like a kept woman than a porn actress. In the past twenty four hours or so, she had gotten a facial, had straight vaginal intercourse, and given a blow job to completion. It hadn't been as demeaning as she had expected, although the facial was demeaning just by its very nature.

In a lot of ways, Andrew was a pretty good lover. He was attentive to all of the right parts of her body so that she did get some pleasure out of it. He didn't rush, but took his time to make sure that she was ready for whatever came next. He had pretty good technique, probably better technique than her late husband had possessed.

She had watched Raven and Cat engage in some girl on girl action the previous evening. She had been surprised to learn that it was the first time Raven had engaged in some lesbian activities on the project. She had really been surprised that Raven had been on the project for months without engaging in sex.

"It's just us. Dave and Sue Ellen take care of the business side while we take care of the performance stuff."

"How about make up?"

"It's whatever you are wearing. I do a little body painting Thursday nights for Sci-Fi night."

"This seems like a low budget outfit," Scarlet said.

She knew that the budget wasn't really that small considering there were four people getting paid a significant amount of money for every day they worked. Three thousand dollars a day represented a lot of money.

"Maybe, but I don't mind. It has to be better than having a dozen strangers watching you," Raven said.

"That's true," Scarlet said imaging trying to perform in front of a sound guy with a beer belly and a butt crack the size of the Grand Canyon. That would be ugly.

Raven finished the dishes and returned to the table. She sat down across from Scarlet figuring that the other woman would appreciate a chance to voice some of her doubts and concerns.

"Last night was pretty tough for me," Raven said.

"You mean you and Cat?"

Raven nodded her head.

Scarlet said, "It looked to me like you really got into it."

She licked her lips nervously. She said, "That kind of action brings back very bad memories. My ex-husband used to force me to do things like that. It was more like rape than sex."

"Oh," Scarlet said.

Raven said, "Licking pussy wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered it being. At least, Cat is clean down there."

Scarlet grimaced.

"She doesn't grab your head and rub herself into your face."

"I didn't think about that," Scarlet said.

"She doesn't have pussy hair like a brillo pad that rubs your face raw," Raven said.

"That sounds horrible," Scarlet said.

"I might actually enjoy it even more next time. I mean, it really wasn't so bad. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

"No," Scarlet said.

She realized that her sex life had been pretty vanilla up to this point. She and her husband usually had missionary position sex with an occasional cowgirl or doggy style thrown into the mix. Oral sex was foreplay and not the whole sex act. Anal sex required her to be drunk out of her skull. She'd never done anything with girls. She had a feeling that she was about to learn a whole lot about sex.

"You might want to practice with Cat before doing it in front of the camera for the first time."

"Why?"

"You don't want to ruin it by throwing up in disgust if you can't handle it," Raven said.

"I didn't think about that," Scarlet said.

"I imagine that Andrew is going to want a little anal sex tonight," Raven said.

"I better start drinking."

"Why?"

"I don't really like it."

Raven said, "You don't prepare for anal sex by getting drunk. If you get your ass ready for his cock, it won't be so bad."

"How do I do that?"

"First, give yourself an enema to clean out your bowels. Then, use the butt plugs to stretch yourself out. Make sure that you use lots of lube. When it is time for the performance, lube your ass real well. Make sure that you put lots of lube on his cock, too."

"Okay," Scarlet said.

Raven said, "Amber told me once that anal shouldn't be a spontaneous decision unless you're willing to take a long time to prepare for it in the middle of having sex. Most people are too ready to get to the next step to take adequate care to prepare the anus for taking a cock. The result is pain."

"Usually my husband and I would engage in it only after a party where I drank too much," Scarlet said.

She was surprised to find herself discussing her sex life with her late husband like this. She was normally a very private person. She hadn't ever talked about sex like this. Of course, anal sex wasn't a typical coffee time topic of conversation.

Raven said, "My ex-husband would just bludgeon his way in without much in the way of preparation. At most, he'd spit on the end of his cock. It hurt a lot."

"I can imagine."

"I can't complain about Andrew. He always makes me feel special," Raven said.

"It sounds like your ex was a real nasty asshole."

Raven sighed. "He was. I guess I fit the stereotype of an abused woman turning to a life of prostitution. My ex used to pimp me to his friends. When I complained, he beat me. Finally, he hit me one time too many and I left him. I went to a shelter for abused women. They kept me safe while I filed for divorce."

"It sounds like you went through a pretty rough time," Scarlet said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.