A. King and His Queen
Chapter 31: Scarlet's First Time

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31: Scarlet's First Time - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Raven spent the night in her room. It was the first night she slept alone since asking Andrew to make love to her. She missed feeling his arms around her while she slept. She missed being poked by his erection upon waking. She had really missed sleeping with him.

She had gotten up that morning in a grumpy mood. She believed there was no reason for her state of mind, writing off her bad mood to the unsettled sleep of the night before. She wasn't going to admit, even to herself, that it was because she missed Andrew. It was too early in the relationship for that kind of possessiveness. At least, that was what she kept telling herself.

Her mood didn't improve by breakfast time. She didn't talk much during breakfast. Instead, she mechanically moved food from her plate to her mouth. She drank two cups of coffee hoping that it would kick start her brain. When she finished eating, she looked over at the clock and noted that it would be two hours before Andrew came home.

Raven wasn't the only one not interested in eating. Cat watched Scarlet pick at her breakfast, almost as though it was her last meal. She wondered if the woman was going to keep it down or throw up from nerves. She was betting on the later.

Cat watched Raven clean up the breakfast dishes. She didn't know what had put the woman in such a bad mood and she wasn't about to ask. She figured that she'd get her head bit off.

After Raven went back to her bedroom, Cat and Scarlet remained in the kitchen. Scarlet jumped at the least little noise in the house. Watching her, Cat was beginning to get disgusted.

"What's your problem?"

"I'm not looking forward to later," Scarlet said.

"Why not?"

"You know why."

Shrugging her shoulders as if to dismiss the charge, Cat asked, "When was the last time you got laid?"

"Since before the accident," Scarlet answered.

She actually had a hard time remembering the last time. It was sad, but true. Life had been complicated in those days, with her late husband working long hours, her chauffeuring the kids around, and the general frantic pace of life. Too often her husband had taken second or third place in her life. That was part of her regret. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't wish that she had taken more time to put her husband first.

"Look at this as a chance to make up for some lost time," Cat said flippantly.

Angry, Scarlet said, "You bitch! I loved my husband. We made love. It was special. This isn't. I don't even know this guy."

"I wasn't being bitchy or catty. I was just suggesting that you try to put a positive spin on it and take it as a chance for a little relief from a long dry spell," Cat said.

"I don't need relief."

Cat felt that the woman did need to get laid, but she wasn't going to argue that point. There were other things that could be said about the situation.

She said, "You're going to drive yourself crazy by looking at this as some horrible thing."

"It is a horrible thing."

"No it isn't. You've got to think about little positives."

"Like what?"

"You're going to make a shitload of money. A year ago, your life took a turn for the worse. Now you can turn your life around and get ready for a future. For a little while, you'll have a refuge where you don't have to worry about getting by. You won't have to worry about where you're going to live, make trips to the grocery store without enough money to eat the whole week, or worry about having a decent outfit to wear. You have a chance to go to school and get some training so that you can get a good job or start your own company."

"By getting paid to have sex," Scarlet said.

"Yes. Exactly. You will be getting paid to have sex. Your first payday you will get $1,500 dollars for what you do today and tomorrow. The payday after that, you can get as much as $5250 for what you do Monday through Sunday."

"I'll be a prostitute."

"You'll be a porn actress," Cat said.

"It's the same thing."

"Not really. It's a whole lot safer than being a prostitute," Cat said.


Looking through the viewer on the video camera, Raven watched a totally naked Scarlet kneel at the entry to the sex room. The woman had adopted a submissive pose. She had her hands clasped behind her back and stared at the floor in front of her like a slave waiting for her master. In a way, it was kind of a sexy pose. Still, Raven found it a little disturbing.

Cat, standing off to the side, rolled her eyes. She had a good idea of the head games that Scarlet was trying to play with herself. She wasn't really a bad girl, she just hooked up with some dominant man who made her do bad things. It was just a lame attempt to shift the guilt to Andrew rather than accept that she had signed up to be a porno actress.

Scarlet knelt there trying to convince herself that she had no choice in being there, but Cat's words earlier in the morning and the previous evening haunted her. She had choices, but had taken the easiest one – exchanging sex for money. Raven's words about being the best porno actress she could be had actually resonated with something deep inside her.

The front door opened and closed announcing Andrew's arrival at the house. Raven started the video camera and stepped back so that she could film the first meeting of Andrew and Scarlet. It was not the first time that she had video taped what happened in the sex room.

Andrew walked into the room and stopped in front of Scarlet. He looked down at the woman kneeling in front of him thinking that it was a shame that such an attractive woman had her appearance ruined by the accident. Through the lens of the video camera, Raven looked at Andrew thinking that he look tired and wondered if he had as much trouble sleeping alone as she had had.

Scarlet looked up at Andrew thinking he was the goofiest looking man she had ever seen. Having taken care of a husband for so many years, she immediately started to think about how she could improve his appearance. First, she would start by getting him clothes that fit properly. Then she'd get him some fashionable glasses. Fortunately, Scarlet was able to keep her thoughts from showing.

Scarlet unzipped his pants, fished his cock out, and then held it in her hand studying it. This was the first cock, other than her husband's, that she held since meeting her husband. Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward and slipped it into her mouth. She had performed hundreds of blowjobs on her husband during her sixteen years of marriage. She had even enjoyed doing it. This time, though, was different. She didn't know anything about the man attached to the cock. She didn't care about him at all. She went through the mechanics of giving a blowjob trying to act like this was something special.

When Andrew let her know that he was close to coming, she moved her head back and stroked his cock with her hand. It felt like an eternity later, but less than a minute passed, before he sprayed her face with cum. Her head jerked back on the first spurt, more out of surprise than disgust. The burst hit her forehead and dribbled down over her right eye. She squinted and closed her right eye to keep the cum from getting in her eye. Each spurt had less power than the previous one until the last more or less dribbled out and landed on her breasts.

Her husband had never given her a facial. He had titty fucked her and left cum on her chest and that little indent at the base of her throat. He called it a pearl necklace. She did it more for his pleasure than hers. It wasn't that it was an unpleasant act, just that she didn't get as much out of it as he did. She had enjoyed the sensations of him rubbing himself between her breasts.

This was different. In a way, it was probably the most demeaning sexual act she had ever performed. It wasn't even a matter of the fact that she was doing it for money. The act itself was demeaning. There had been no foreplay where he had eaten her to an orgasm first. He hadn't given a thought to her needs or desires. It had been taking in the purest form. He had gotten his pleasure leaving her with a face covered with cum. With one eye shut, she wiped the cum from around her eye using her finger. Once she could open her eye, she looked at his cock. There were a few dribbles of cum on it. She leaned forward and took it into her mouth to clean it. Once she was satisfied that it was clean, she tucked it back in his pants.

Cat handed her a moist face cloth and said, "Use this to clean your face."

Scarlet wiped her face with the damp cloth. She felt a lot better after removing the cum from her face. She smiled gratefully at Cat.

"Thank you," she said.

Andrew said, "Welcome to the project. I hope you'll enjoy your time here."

"Thank you," Scarlet said wondering how she could possibly enjoy her time there.

He looked over her trying to figure out what kind of clothes he wanted her to wear around the house. She didn't have large breasts, so a see thru shirt wasn't really the best choice. She didn't have breath-taking legs so a short skirt wasn't a good choice. She didn't have the kind of ass he'd kill for, so something tight fitting wasn't really an option. The thing was that the whole package came together quite nicely.

He looked over at Cat and asked, "Do you think she'd look good in a see thru gown that comes down to about mid-thigh?"

"Sure," Cat answered.

Scarlet looked over at Cat taking in the outfit she was wearing. It was a see thru blouse with a shelf bra under it that managed to provide a little support while showing off her large aureoles and nipples. She had on a mini skirt that showed lots of leg.

Raven was wearing a black transparent dressing gown that came to the middle of her thighs. It was open in the front and showed a lot of skin. She was wearing a pair of small black lace panties. With her black hair cut in a page boy style and her pale while skin, the gown gave her a sexy appearance.

Considering that Andrew had chosen the same kind of outfit for her after she had taken a more active role in the project, Raven said, "That would be perfect."

Andrew asked, "What do you think, Scarlet?"

"I guess that would be fine, but I don't have anything like that," Scarlet answered.

Cat said, "I know where to get what she wants."

"Great," Andrew said, "You can take her shopping. Don't forget to take the project credit card."

Raven said, "I could use a few more outfits, too."

Andrew said, "Okay. Why don't all three of you go shopping and make a day of it."

It wasn't long before the women had changed into shopping clothes and left the house. Andrew walked around the place thinking about the newest woman to join the project. Normally, he really enjoyed the first time with a new woman. There was a sense of adventure and wonder about it that was impossible to ignore. Each woman was like unexplored territory.

He had enjoyed the blowjob. She had used her tongue well, concentrated on all of the right spots, and had thrown in some pretty good handwork. She didn't get a disgusted expression on her face at having it covered with cum. In fact, it had been as good as any that Amber had given him.

Unfortunately, it wasn't even in the same class as the ones that Raven gave him. He didn't know exactly what the difference was between them. Maybe it was the way that Raven smiled up at him when he came. There was an honest pleasure in her smile, as if it really made her happy that she had pleased him. There was just a difference between her and Scarlet that he liked despite not knowing what it was.


Scarlet followed Cat and Raven around the adult novelty store in a state of shock. She had looked through catalogs with adult toys, but never had she seen so many different items in one place. There were even cocks that were nearly the size of baseball bats. There were little ones that were so small that she had to laugh when she saw them.

Upon entering the store, Raven had taken a basket and handed another basket to her. Cat and Raven moved around the store like they knew what they were doing. She nearly died of embarrassment when Raven stopped in front of an item, picked it up, and held it where anyone could see what she was holding.

Raven asked, "Cat? I saw you use one of these on Eve. Should I get one?"

"Yes. You'll probably be using it on me and Scarlet before too long," Cat answered while checking out a nearby dildo.

Scarlet asked, "What is it?"

"It's a dildo. You can use it like a strap-on without having to wear a harness," Cat answered.

"How?"

Scarlet held it up and pointed to a bulbous end. She said, "You stick this up your vagina so that the shaft sticks forward. Then you can have sex with a woman. You don't need a strap to hold it in place like the one that Cat is looking at."

Cat said, "You still need to hold it in place with a hand. It's a whole lot better than having to put on a harness. Even with a harness, you have to hold the dildo in place."

"You'll be using that on me?" Scarlet asked looking at it suspiciously.

She and her husband had ordered a simple plastic vibrator and a vibrating dildo from one of those catalog stores. It had been a fun, but nothing overly exciting. She discovered that she preferred playing with the vibrator when he wasn't around. The dildo had left her kind of cold.

Raven answered, "More than likely. You'll probably use one on me, too."

Cat said, "One of these days, we're going to have to turn the tables and use it on him."

"You can do that?" Raven asked wide eyed.

"Sure," Cat answered.

"I'm not in Kansas anymore," Scarlet said.

"That's right," Cat said.

Raven dropped a blue one in her basket and a red one in Scarlet's basket. Cat came over and dropped a couple of items into Scarlet's basket.

"Here are three sizes of butt plugs. Work up in size on days when Andrew lets you know that he wants anal," Cat said.

She still didn't do anal sex, but she remembered what Amber had said about how to prepare for it. It had sounded like good advice so she repeated it, not that she ever intended to find out from experience.

"I better get that too," Raven said reaching over to the display where Cat had been standing.

The last time that Andrew had anal sex was when Eve was still there. She figured that he probably would want to do it soon. She hoped that if she prepared for it, that it wouldn't hurt like it had in the past.

"Work up in size?" Scarlet asked.

"Put in the small one first. About half an hour later, take it out and put in the next larger one. After another half hour, put in the bigger one. You'll be nice and stretched out when Andrew goes to stick his cock in you," Cat said.

Scarlet and her husband had experimented a little with anal sex. She hadn't liked it at all and let him know in no uncertain terms. Still, he had taken her anally on those few occasions when she had a bit too much to drink. She had to be drunk out of her mind to even pretend to enjoy it.

She had checked off that she was willing to engage in it now, thinking it would be an infrequent activity and she could bear with it. Now, she realized that it was was probably going to happen a lot. At least Cat was giving her information that would allow her to perform without too much pain.

"We'll need lube," Raven said.

She grabbed two large bottles and dropped one in each basket. Scarlet looked in the basket embarrassed by the contents. She wondered what would be next.

Cat held up a dildo and said, "You'll want to get one or more plain dildos so that you can put on a masturbatory scene for Andrew."

"Oh great," Scarlet moaned. She grabbed two of them off the shelf and, wanting to get this portion of the shopping trip over with, asked, "What else?"

Raven squealed and clapped her hands. She held up a butt plug with a bunny tail attachment. She said, "This is so cute. I could turn Scarlet into the cutest little bunny with this."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.