A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 29: Raven's First

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29: Raven's First - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

After the evening meal, Andrew walked into the sex room expecting to find Cat waiting for him. Instead, he found Raven kneeling at the doorway. She was looking down at the floor in a very submissive posture. He could see that she was trembling out of nervousness and fear.

Raven was naked. For the first time since she had arrived, Andrew was able to see her whole body. He'd seen her in a modest swimsuit in Hawaii. Despite the minimal material, it had still covered the important bits. Now she was exposed to him in her full glory and he found that he liked what he was looking at. In a way, it was even more striking since he'd known her for a long time prior to getting this chance to see her body.

When he didn't say or do anything except stand there looking at her, she slowly looked up at him. Swallowing her nervousness, she said, "Please make love to me."

In many ways, this was not a new situation for Andrew. Most of the women who had been part of the project had presented themselves to him in that same fashion. They knelt in front of the door expecting to suck him off and, in most cases, end up with a facial. Although he had never explicitly thought about it, this was an act that established his dominance in the household.

There was one big difference this time. Rather than submissively reaching out and taking his cock into her mouth, she had asked him to make love to her. No woman, ever, had asked him to make love to her. Suddenly, he felt like a virgin about to touch his first naked breast.

Andrew looked around the sex room as if seeing it for the first time. In a way, it was a nice room with good furniture, a nice carpet, and a good sized bed. However, the knowledge of what the room was used for gave it a seedy low class feel. He remembered his mother stating that this wasn't the kind of place where one made love to a woman for the first time.

Andrew stood there for a second considering how to respond to her request. All of a sudden, emotions that he hadn't ever noticed before washed over him. Considering the bruised and battered shape in which she had arrived at the house, he felt more protective of her than any of the other women who had been through the program.

She was also far more concerned for his well being than any of the other women. She had nursed him through a major illness. She performed little acts to make sure he was feeling good and happy. She really spent a lot of time and effort to make the women he was with look exotically beautiful with her body painting. Perhaps it was the artist in her, but he knew that she didn't need to strive to get each little detail just perfect.

Deep in his heart, Andrew was a nerd. He liked technological gadgets. He enjoyed using new programs that did amazing things. He appreciated others who had that same interest. The way that Raven had learned to use all of those 3D modeling programs had earned her a level of respect that few of the other women enjoyed.

It was true that Bambi was smart and educated. She was a scientist at heart and he respected that a lot. Of course, she kept that part of herself well away from the house. Eve was a computer science major, but she wasn't the kind of student that he respected. She was in it for the money and not a true passionate pursuit of technology. He never considered bringing her into the game project, but he had hired Raven.

Finally, he liked the fact that she got along with his parents. To him, that was important. Cat and his mother never really connected. He didn't understand why, but it was a fact. On the other hand, his mother had him and Raven all but married and was planning how to decorate the nursery.

He didn't think that what he felt was love, but it was deep affection and friendship. He looked down at her imagining how she would feel having sex in the sex room in front of an audience, even if that audience was only Cat. He knew that she wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

Raven looked up at him terrified that he was going to reject her or turn suddenly into some kind of monster. He reached down and took her hand. With a simple gesture, he bade her to stand up.

"Not here," Andrew said softly and gently.

"No?" Raven asked.

She glanced around the room wondering why he had said that. Then she realized that the bed on the far wall was more appropriate than on the floor at the entrance to the room. In a way, that made her feel a lot better about her decision.

"This is a room for sex, not for making love," Andrew said softly.

He led her out of the room and down the hall to his bedroom. Cat watched them leave with a frown on her face.

She growled, "What the fuck is this?"


Andrew had more experience with sex than 99% of the men in the world. He had received handjobs, blowjobs, engaged in vaginal sex in numerous positions, and had anal sex. He had sex with White, Hispanic, Black, and Asian women. He'd had young women and middle aged women. He'd had sex with one, two, three, and four women at once. There were very few places in or on a woman's body that he hadn't ejaculated.

When he had led Raven to his room, he was convinced that he was going to rock her world. He also thought that it would be like all of his past sexual experiences. The good news was that he was both right and wrong. He did rock Raven's world, but it wasn't like any of his past sexual experiences. There was an added depth of emotion that transformed sex into something miraculous. He was stunned at what he felt.

Lying next to him in bed, Raven said, "That was wonderful. I never dreamed it could be that nice."

"Same here," Andrew said.

"What do you mean?" Raven asked sitting up in bed.

She had watched Andrew have sex with a number of beautiful women over the past few months. She didn't buy his statement about it being all that wonderful. In terms of the physical acts, they had done little more than what he'd been doing on almost a daily basis with others. There had been a little oral sex and straight intercourse. Of course, those acts had been prefaced with lots of kissing and touching that wasn't common. Still, the differences weren't that great.

She also had a background where sex was more a matter of others taking what they wanted from her while denigrating her performance the entire time. She was convinced that she was, as is commonly stated in popular vernacular, a lousy lay.

This time had been a lot different. She had participated with enthusiasm once her initial fears had been put to rest. She had kissed him. She had explored his body with her hands.

Andrew answered, "It's never been like that with me. I felt what we did in every part and parcel of my body. Something, I don't know what, resonated inside me. I felt like I wanted it to never end."

"Same here," Raven said looking at him wide-eyed.

This experience had been unlike anything she had experienced in the past. She felt like this had been about her pleasure more than his. He had kissed her long and tenderly before moving into sexual territories. He had paid attention to every erogenous zone on her body, including a few she hadn't known about. He had brought her to multiple orgasms without entering her. Andrew had spent an hour attending to her body and her pleasure before she had a chance to return the favor.

In the past, men had grabbed her hair and pushed her face into their crotches. This time had been different. She had lowered her head to his his crotch. She had slowly taken his hard member into her mouth. She had sucked him to completion and swallowed his ejaculate despite the fact that he had warned her that he was coming. She hadn't been forced to do anything she didn't want to do.

Intercourse had always been a wham, bang, thank you ma'am kind of thing. This had been different. It slowly had built up from languid entry to a passionate pounding. Each increase in physical intensity had been prefaced with an increase in passion.

Andrew said, "Amber was my first real porn-star experience. I really thought nothing could be better than that. She's a great performer, but that's exactly what it was – a performance. I realize now that there was nothing real to it."

"It seemed real to me," Raven said.

Andrew shook his head. The frown of his mouth and downcast eyes conveyed a sense of sadness. It was as if some dream of his had just been stolen from him. There was a sudden widening of his eyes when he realized that it wasn't that the dream had been stolen from him, but that he'd achieved his dream and found it empty. In a way, that was even harder to take.

Andrew replied, "Now I know what the phrase, 'just sex, ' means."

Raven said, "What now?"

"I don't know," Andrew said.

To say that he was half tempted to announce that the project would come to an end soon, would be incorrect although there was a hint of a temptation present. Even if he felt stronger about it, he was sure that it was too early for such a declaration. The fact was, he didn't want the project to end. He liked experiencing all kinds of women and trying all kinds of sex acts.

Still, he now experienced a new sense of discomfort about what he was doing. He was afraid of what he was feeling. Was this just a one time kind of experience? That was his greatest fear.

As if sensing his discomfort, Raven reached over to him and ran a hand along his chest. Her fingers traced a route around his nipples, teasing him with the sensations generated by her featherlight touch. She leaned over and kissed his nipple.

They had entered the bedroom in the early evening. The first round of love making had lasted for almost two hours. It was well after midnight when they finished the second round of love making. Raven, feeling better than she had ever felt around a man, fell asleep in his arms.

Andrew laid in bed staring at the ceiling trying to organize his feelings.


Cat waited for Andrew in the kitchen. She sat on the bench seat of the diner table ready to get up when he arrived for his 'before breakfast' blowjob. She figured after having sex with Raven the previous evening that he would emerge ready for her to take care of his morning wood.

Although she had been a little irritated that Raven and Andrew had disappeared into his bedroom the previous evening, she had enjoyed having a nice quiet evening to herself. She had spent an hour luxuriating in a nice hot bubble bath, emerging only when her skin on her finger tips was wrinkled. She had wrapped herself in a thick comfortable towel and went to bed early.

Raven was the first to enter the kitchen. She looked over at Cat and said, "Relax. I took care of him this morning."

"You did?"

"Yes," Raven answered.

The black haired beauty went over to the refrigerator and examined its contents trying to decide what to make for breakfast. There weren't enough eggs to make omelets for everyone. Seeing that reminded her that she needed to go grocery shopping. She was about to mention the need for a ride to the store to Cat when she remembered that she had her own car now.

She rummaged around the pantry and decided that this would be a good morning for waffles. She grabbed the package of pancake mix.

"I'm making waffles. Would you set the table please?" Raven asked.

"Waffles? I love waffles."

Cat, like a lot of people, usually had waffles in restaurants. She liked waffles, but seldom had them because it was breakfast dish that required special equipment to make. To her, it was always a special treat.

While Raven cooked and Cat set the table, Andrew was in his bathroom shaving thinking about the previous evening and this morning. He had awoken that morning to find Raven sucking his cock. He thought that was the greatest way anyone could find to wake up. When he had cum, she swallowed his spend. After a moment, she had kissed the head of his cock, announced that she was going to take care of breakfast, and skipped happily out of the bedroom.

He had laid in bed thinking that he felt sated. It was a strange idea to think of himself as being sated, but that was the only word that came to mind that adequately described how he felt. Normally, he was happy to go from one sexual experience to the next with just enough time being sessions to recover. Now he had just wanted to lay there enjoying the feeling.

Raven was about to pour the batter into the waffle maker when something dawned on her. Ever since Eve had left, Cat was always complaining about having to take care of all of Andrew's sexual needs. It seemed to her that Cat might appreciate the chance spend the whole day without having to service Andrew.

She turned to Cat and asked, "Would you like the day off?"

"I'd love one," Cat answered.

She thought about how much she actually needed the money and then sighed. "Maybe not."

"Why not?"

"I'm about to open my own store," Cat answered.

"The lingerie store, right?"

Cat nodded her head although the scope of her business had changed significantly. The idea of merging two store concepts into one was extremely attractive. She felt that whole marketing approach of clothes for the date and lingerie for after the date just had that sense of success about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.