A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 25: Significant Advances

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25: Significant Advances - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Ginger was a true redhead. If her long mane of bright red hair wasn't enough evidence to that fact, she bore proof of her hair color in the neatly trimmed landing strip just above her pussy. She was a very attractive woman with pale skin, freckles, and a womanly figure.

At the moment she was sitting on a stool watching Raven working on a laptop. She shifted her position a little to be more comfortable.

"Sit still," Raven said.

Confused by what she was asked to do and bored at doing it, Ginger looked at Raven and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm modeling you," Raven answered somewhat distracted by what she was working on.

"Modeling me? What's that mean?" Ginger asked not sure that she understood what Raven meant.

Raven said, "I'm making a three dimensional model of your body, although I'm having a tough time getting your boobs right."

"My boobs?"

"Yes. You got nice breasts, but the program I'm using tends to over emphasize breasts in the default settings. As a result, I have to reduce the breasts and reshape them," Raven answered.

Reducing the size of the breasts tended to make them look a little unnatural. Modeling Ginger's breasts was made even more difficult because she had puffy aureola that gave the tips of her breasts a pointy look rather than a rounded one. She was having to make those changes at a very small granularity within the program and that required a lot of extra time and work.

Getting a little irritated, Ginger said, "Are you telling me I have small breasts?"

"No. I think the creators of this program assumed that all women are double D's. Half of the images folks make with this program have increased the breasts even more. It's really stupid when you think about it. They create an image of a female warrior wearing a little leather string costume with breasts so big that they'd get in the way of swinging a sword," Raven answered.

"Weird," Ginger said.

After considering it, Raven replied, "Not really. It's just that a lot of the images created using these programs are made by horny geeks or artists catering to fans who are basically horny geeks. The upshot is that they tend to get proportions wrong by exaggerating breast size. It's kind of like the Barbie doll which is not correctly proportioned, but no one really notices it."

Ginger had agreed to take part in a specialty adult video, but not to be modeled in some kind of strange computer program. She wondered what this had to do with having sex in front of a camera.

"So why are you modeling me?"

"I'm pretty sure that Andrew will want me to do a little body painting with you as my canvas. I'm making a model of you so that I can layout a design that fits you," Raven said.

She already had a couple of ideas even before meeting Ginger. There was something about contrasting a red head with green that had an esthetic appeal to it. Even Andrew had suggested an ivy theme to her. She had also considered a fire motif with flames licking up her body in reds, oranges, and yellows. That was more of an exaggeration of the fiery red head myth, but in meeting Ginger she had abandoned that idea.

"Body painting? What's that?"

"It's like face painting that they do at the fair except that it covers more of the body," Raven answered leaning forward to examine the rendering of the changes she had made to the breasts.

Ginger didn't know what to make of that. She had images of Raven drawing a little flower on her butt or something. A little flower on her ass didn't require all of this effort. Somewhat irritated, she wanted to understand why she had to be modeled on a computer to achieve that.

"So what are you going to do? Paint a flower on my ass or something?"

Raven decided that the breasts were about as correct as she could make them. She rotated the image a little critically examining the image while it turned. She liked what she saw.

She answered, "In a way. I envision ivy growing up your legs with runners of leaves pointing to your pussy. I think I'll add some leaves partially covering your breasts. It's going to take a little work to get the concept fully developed though."

"Ivy?"

"It's kind of a neat contrast between your pale skin, red hair, green leaves, and brown stems."

"Are you crazy?"

After saving her latest changes, Raven minimized the program. She opened up a gallery of pictures she had taken of her past work and put it into slide show mode. Turning the laptop around, she showed the images to Ginger.

"Check out some of my past work," Raven said.

"Whoa! That's like ... I don't know... ," Ginger said staring at the pictures.

She nearly fell off her chair when she saw one of the pictures of Cat painted to look like an alien. It was something like she'd see in a movie. It was kind of scary and sexy at the same time.

"You did that?" Ginger asked suddenly awed by Raven's talent.

"Yeah," Raven said clicking through some of her past work while examining it with a critical eye.

Ginger shook her head incredulous at the quality of work. "That's amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," Raven said thinking that there were a few of them she could have done better.

"Why the sci-fi theme?" Ginger said staring at an image of Cat with a third eye.

"Andrew is a big fan of science fiction. He gets off on the idea of having sex with alien women. It's like there's a separate category of beauty. I mean, not many women would walk around all day painted blue to attract a man. Which is a good thing because after about an hour the novelty wears off."

"So you were hired to do this?" Ginger said gesturing at the laptop computer.

Raven said, "No. It's just something I enjoy doing and Andrew enjoys looking at."

"I guess," Ginger said.

Raven paused for a second and then asked, "You've agreed to do a little girl on girl action, right?"

"Yes," Ginger answered.

She was going to get paid three thousand for the three days she was there. She figured for that kind of money, she could munch a little rug. She didn't really like doing it, but she preferred that to anal. She knew that she was probably going to have to do anal too.

Raven asked, "How about I do a painting of morning glories on Cat?"

"Why?"

"I was just thinking it would really looking amazing to have those two plants wrapped up in each other," Raven said.

She could just picture the red head with green ivy tangled in the arms of the black haired Cat with morning glories. Cat would have the heart shaped leaves on thin runners climbing up her limbs with pale blue, dark blue, and red varieties of morning glory blooming at strategic parts of her body.

"I guess you could," Ginger said trying to imagine what it would look like and finding it impossible.

"Great, I'll talk to Cat," Raven said knowing Cat would go for it in a New York minute. The woman loved being in costume.


Jim sat at the table listening to the sounds of another Friday night at the local bar. It had been a while since he'd been there. The place was busy. Young couples were celebrating whatever events were occurring in their lives, older couples were out having a nice evening, and singles were searching for that ever elusive partner. In short, it was just another Friday night at the local bar.

Roxy sat down at his table and smirked at him.

"What?" Jim asked wondering why she was smirking at him.

"You're all dressed up like you're on a date," Roxy said.

"I am on a date and you're sitting in her chair," Jim replied.

Roxy laughed at the suggestion that he was on a date with a woman. She figured that given enough time that Jim would become one of her regulars. He made good money at the warehouse and could probably afford her services twice a month. She could use the added income.

She said, "A date with me is one fifty."

"I'm not interested," Jim said with a smile.

"Come on. You're short a limb. There's not a woman around who would be interested in you," Roxy said stating what she believed to be a fact.

"Would you mind getting out of my date's chair?" Jim asked politely.

"It's just one fifty. You can afford it."

"I'm not interested, Roxy," Jim said.

There was a disturbance at the door. A number of heads turned to see what was happening. A young attractive blond had just entered the bar. No one recognized her, so they knew she had to be new to the area. A couple of the players got up and headed towards her hoping to be the first to stake a claim.

The moment Jim observed the action at the front door, he rose to his feet. He had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, particularly when he saw that one of the sharks was Harry. The man was scum.

Roxy grabbed his good arm and said, "She's way out of your league. Give it up, Jim."

Jim twisted his arm out of her grasp. He headed towards the door moving as fast as the crowd would allow. Harry grabbed Amy and pulled her to him.

Amy shouted, "Get your hands off of me, Asshole."

When he didn't release her, she slapped him. Harry was about to hit her back. Fortunately, Jim reached them in time to grab Harry's arm. He twisted the arm behind the man's back and forced him down to his knees.

Jim growled, "If you ever even talk to her again, I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck."

"Shit, Jim. The bitch slapped me," Harry said as if he were the offended party.

"Harry, if you ever talk about her that way again, I'll fuck you up so bad you'll never walk even with fake legs. Do I make myself clear?"

"Sure," Harry replied with anger in his voice.

Jim released Harry. Without thinking, he went over to Amy. Unfortunately, that put his back to Harry.

Looking at her with concern, he asked, "Are you okay, Amy?"

Harry stood up and started to step towards Jim. He pulled his arm back in preparation of throwing a punch. There was a slight bit of hesitation while he decided where to hit Jim.

When Amy's eyes widened in horror, Jim realized something was wrong. Having lived around danger that could appear without warning, he reacted without thought. He spun around letting his fake arm swing up thinking it would deflect whatever was headed his way. Other people yelled a warning to him. A handful of guys surged forward to grab Harry. Amy screamed.

Harry had been going for a kidney shot and had taken an extra step forward. Jim's fake arm hit Harry across the left side of his head a fraction of a second before Harry's blow would have connected. There was no real intended force behind Jim's blow, but the angular momentum acquired in the spin knocked the man out anyway. Harry dropped to the floor like a sack of rice.

Amy asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Jim said while putting his good arm around her. He looked down at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving me," Amy said.

"No thanks necessary, Ma'am. I was just doing my knight in shining armor bit," Jim said with a grin.

"Gag me with a spoon," Amy said with a grin.

Jim laughed.

"Let's sit down. I saved a table for us," Jim said.

"What about him?" Amy asked gesturing to Harry.

"He's nothing."

The bouncer came over and looked down at Harry. Shaking his head, he said, "I can't believe he tried to sucker punch a one armed man. How low can a man get?"

"Pretty low," Amy said in disgust.

"Just because I lost an arm doesn't make me helpless," Jim said.

"I can see that," the bouncer said. He chuckled. "Harry discovered it the hard way."

Hoping he wasn't going to be asked to leave, Jim asked, "Are we good?"

"We're good. I'll drag this piece of trash outside," the bouncer said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.