A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 23: Mom

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23: Mom - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Raven was operating a video camera while Andrew and Cat were having a session. She had discovered that she really enjoyed running the camera. The fixed cameras around the room gave rather poor quality video in terms of artistic merits. Her video looked almost professional.

Amber had always arranged to have the action take place in locations that gave the best video possible with the fixed cameras. Cat wasn't nearly as diligent and the action ended up at times in places where only half of them were visible on most of the cameras covering an area. Raven had stepped in and corrected that. It kind of offended her artistic side to have such poor quality results from the ad hoc approach.

Raven and Cat weren't aware that no one was watching the videos except for them and Andrew. She didn't know that only about five percent of the videos were even being saved. She suspected, as did Cat, that Andrew was the secretive investor in the project. However, she had no real proof.

The action in the middle of the room was really heating up. She was filming the physical reaction that Cat was exhibiting in response to the attention Andrew was giving her body. She would focus in on the stiff nipples, the swelling cunt, and the glazed look in the woman's eyes. She would shift focus to Andrew and his hard erection.

The door bell rang in the middle of the session when Andrew was about to mount Cat. They tried to ignore it, but the person at the door kept ringing it over and over. Finally, Raven put down the camera and went to answer the door. She opened the door and froze upon seeing who was there.

"Hello, Raven," the visitor said walking around her to get into the house.

"Wha ... wha ... what are you ... doi ... doi ... doing here?" Raven asked shocked at seeing the visitor.

Walking towards the back of the house, Alice answered, "I'm here to see my son."

"You can't go back there," Raven said frantically.

She had visions of Alice seeing her son in the act of intercourse with Cat and throwing a fit. This could spell the end of the project. She didn't know what she would do if Andrew had to pull out of the project, no pun intended. This was a disaster in the making.

"Sure I can," Alice said while disappearing into the living room.

For a moment, Raven remained frozen where she stood. She didn't know what to say or do. When she realized where Alice was headed, she ran after her hoping to catch her before she reached the sex room. She was too late.

"Hi, Andrew. Hello, naked lady. Are you having fun?" Alice asked in amusement.

"Mom!"

There was a high piercing woman's scream.

Raven made it to the sex room in time to see Andrew and Cat, bent over and trying to cover as much of their bodies as possible, running over to the sofa to hide behind the furniture. Alice was laughing at the sight of them scurrying about. She believed that it one of the most humorous things she had ever seen.

Raven had to admit that Andrew and Cat looked extremely ridiculous. She felt sorry for Cat knowing the woman must be mortified by what was happening. She couldn't imagine being in her position.

From behind the sofa, Andrew asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Your father is on a business trip for the week so I decided to come visit my baby boy," Alice answered with a broad grin.

There was a bit more to her visit than that. She and Raven had been exchanging emails. The one in which Raven had described how Andrew viewed her marriage to Al had bothered and, in a way, angered her. The fact was, she didn't appreciate him viewing his father as some kind of eunuch who was happy with not having a sex life for twenty years. She decided that it was time to correct his image of married life.

"You didn't tell me you were coming," Andrew said. The top half of his head was the only part of his body visible from behind the sofa.

"I thought I would surprise you. I guess I did," Alice said barely able to keep from laughing.

She knew that a mother probably shouldn't be enjoying this situation so much, but she couldn't help herself. The fact was that it was funny. It sure made it a whole lot easier to talk about sex. One couldn't have a better segue into the topic than this.

"You should have told me you were coming," Andrew said with his voice hitting a nice squeak mid sentence.

Alice said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend who is hiding over there with you?"

"Mom, this Cat. Cat, that's my mom," Andrew said almost automatically.

From behind the couch there was a muffled, "Hello."

Thinking that she would give Cat and Andrew a chance to dress and recover, Raven said, "Mrs. King. Would you come in the kitchen with me?"

"Now Raven, you know you're to call me Alice."

"Let's go in the kitchen," Raven said tugging on the other woman's arm.

"What? And miss all of the fun going on in here?"

Alice knew she was enjoying her son's embarrassment way too much. She felt sorry for the young woman hiding behind the couch. There's nothing like getting caught in the act of having sex by the parents of your partner. She looked around the room and spotted the video camera on its side. She noticed that there were other cameras around the room.

"Mom!"

"Please," Raven begged.

"Oh, all right," Alice said.

In the kitchen, the two women sat down at the table. Raven looked at Alice and the other woman looked back at her. Raven had a feeling that a very uncomfortable conversation was about to occur. She could only imagine how bad it would be for Andrew.

Alice said, "I saw the video camera in the room. I take it you were making a video?"

"Yes," Raven answered realizing that prevaricating about what was going on wasn't going to make the situation any better.

"You should have been the star," Alice said.

"We haven't done anything, yet," Raven said.

Wondering why Raven hadn't taken the chance on her son, Alice said, "I take it the other woman is an escort."

Raven didn't know how to answer the question. She didn't think it was possible to hide the fact that Cat lived in the house too. She had a feeling that all of the details about Project GML were about to become known. She just hoped that it didn't bring about the end of the project.

"No. She lives here," Raven said.

"So where do you fit in?" Alice asked more than a little confused.

"I live here too."

"So Andrew is living with two women," Alice said thoughtfully.

"Yes."

"I guess I'm not surprised. Andrew really does take after his father."

Now it was Raven's turn to be confused. She asked, "What do you mean?"

"Ask Andrew about Aunt Sally."

"Aunt Sally?"

"She is a frequent visitor to our house," Alice said.

Raven picked up on what Alice meant right away. She had to admit that this revelation surprised her. In a way, Andrew was correct in how he viewed his mother. Even knowing that she had once been an escort, Raven couldn't imagine her having threesomes with another woman. She seemed like such a simple housewife and mother.

"Oh. You didn't tell me about that before."

"It isn't exactly the kind of thing that comes up in conversation," Alice said with a grin.

Stiffly, Andrew walked into the kitchen. He didn't know what to say to his mother. His face was red from embarrassment at having been caught in flagrante dilecto by his mother. In a way, it was unfair since this was his house and he had a certain expectation of privacy.

"We were just talking about your Aunt Sally," Alice said.

Thinking that Aunt Sally was a safe subject, Andrew asked, "How is she?"

"She's still sexy as hell," Alice answered going for maximum shock value.

"What?" Andrew asked with his mouth open.

"I'm surprised you never guessed why Aunt Sally spent so many nights over at our house. Of course, you never did find our stock of private videos which would have let you know there was a lot more going on than you might have suspected. Once you discovered our regular stock of porno, we kept the private stuff locked up from prying eyes in a safe in my bedroom closet," Alice said.

Voice getting a little higher pitched, he asked, "What?"

"We've got lots of footage of her, me, and your father."

"What?" Andrew asked at yet a higher pitched voice.

"There's nothing like a little afternoon delight on a weekend. A video camera and a guest star just adds a little more fun to it."

"What?" he asked at a pitch that threatened to break glass.

Alice made a gesture with one finger moving in and out of her other hand which was curled into a cylinder. She said, "You know. The old in and out on a Saturday afternoon."

"What?"

"You're so much like your father."

"What?"

"He's got a high sex drive, too. I think it's a genetic thing. I mean, there are just some families that have really high sex drives. What do you think?"

"What?" Andrew sqeaked, his face contorted in confusion.

"I think he's a little confused," Raven said having watched his expression go from okay to totally bewildered.

"I know. He does know how to say more than 'what' over and over," Alice said with a smile.

Thinking she would give Andrew a chance to get his feet under him, Raven asked. "Would you like some coffee?"

"I'd love a cup. I'm a little tired from the flight," Alice said.

Trying to make sense of everything his mother had said, Andrew asked, "What's this about Aunt Sally and videos?"

"She's not really your aunt. Sally is a friend of mine that I share with your father. She comes over and we have a little horizontal fun together. Occasionally, we make a video of the action like you were doing here," Alice said.

Sally was another teacher who had taken up going to Vegas to augment her income. A woman with a teaching degree who couldn't find a full time job teaching was often at a severe disadvantage at getting a job that earned decent money. A lot of employers figured that teaching majors were only prepared to deal with kids and not adults.

Too often women in that position ended up taking jobs as substitute teachers. The pay was low, the opportunities to teach were erratic, and it was impossible to schedule things. Life was spent waiting for that call at six thirty in the morning to tell them that they had a job that day. No call meant no money. Unless a teacher got pregnant or seriously ill, the chances of getting work every day were slim to none.

"You're not like that."

"Like what?"

"You know."

"No, I don't know."

"A woman who does sex."

Raven poured a cup of coffee listening to the discussion between Andrew and Alice. She had a feeling his whole world view was about to get turned upside down. In a way she felt sorry for him. There were things that a child should not know about his or her parents. She had a feeling that Andrew was about to get a huge dose of that.

"Son, I love sex, particularly with your father," Alice said.

"But..."

Alice couldn't resist saying, "He likes my butt, too."

"Mom!"

Stifling a laugh, Raven put a cup of coffee in front of Alice and one in front of Andrew. Like a man dying of thirst in a desert, he took a huge gulp out of it and nearly choked when it burned his mouth. He sputtered and coughed.

"You might want to leave us for a bit," Alice said looking over at Raven.

"Sure," Raven said glancing over at Andrew.

When Raven had left the room, Alice turned to look at Andrew. He still looked shocked by all of the things she had told him. She took a sip of her coffee and waited for him to recover his equilibrium. It took several minutes.

Addressing the primary source of her anger, Alice asked, "Do you think your father is a eunuch?"

"No," Andrew said.

"So why would you think that he and I don't have a sex life?" Alice asked.

That was the question that kind of set Andrew back on his heels. Either his father and mother were having sex or his father was cheating on his mother. He didn't like either possibility. He couldn't believe that his mother was having sex and he couldn't believe that his father would cheat on his mother. The only alternative was that his father was a eunuch. He didn't believe that for one minute.

Ducking the issue, he said, "You're a mother."

Alice snorted and asked, "How do you think I became a mother?"

Andrew answered, "You and he never ... you know ... did anything remotely sexual in front of me."

"What kind of parents would we have been if we had sex in front of you?"

"Not very good ones," Andrew said.

"I knew I shouldn't have let your father give you the talk about the birds and the bees. I know that he covered the mechanics of reproduction, but not the emotional side of it all. I'm sure that he didn't tell you anything about my sordid past and about our less than conventional present," Alice said.

"You have a sordid past?" Andrew asked.

Alice said, "Yes. I used to augment my teaching salary with occasional trips to Vegas where I entertained men for money."

"You were a Vegas showgirl?"

"No. I did my entertainment horizontally in a motel room," Alice said.

"You did that?" Andrew asked thinking she had to be making this up.

Alice said, "Yes. I'm not proud of it, but I needed the money and it was the only way to get it without giving up my dream of teaching."

That was the sad truth. Since she had to wait for a call every morning, she couldn't take a job that conflicted with teaching hours. She might have gotten a job in a mall working evenings and weekends, but that paid very little. Money would always be tight and she wouldn't have much of a life outside waiting for calls and working.

In hindsight, she knew that she had taken the easy way out. Selling, or at least renting, one's body to another was not the right way to go about making a living. It was an approach that should have been a desperate last measure. She knew now that her situation hadn't been desperate. Of course, she had been young back then and everything seemed to be of major significance.

"I've seen a number of women in that situation," Andrew said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.