A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 15: Raven's First Day

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Raven's First Day - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Raven, dressed in a blouse and slacks, sat on the couch in the sex room. She had been given the tour of the house the previous evening after Dave, Sue Ellen, and Jim had left. She knew she was seated in the sex room. It's role in the project had been described to her in very explicit terms. In a way, it kind of scared her to be there.

It was Saturday morning and she was expecting Andrew to show up at ten. That was in about ten minutes. She wondered about him and what he would be like. She hoped that she hadn't jumped from the frying pan into the fire. Her ability to pick men was a little lacking in discriminating between the good ones and the bad ones. So far, she had managed to pick some really bad ones.

Amber, Bambi, Cat, and Eve were standing around. They were completely naked. Raven thought they were far more casual about it than she could ever be. She had reservations about being nude around people.

"So what's going to happen?" Raven asked.

Bambi answered, "He's going to come in and strip completely naked. Amber and I will engage in sixty-nine. Eve will engage in oral sex with Cat. Andrew will pick one of us and have sex with her."

"It'll probably be me," Amber said. "This is going to be the first time that Eve eats pussy since her first abysmal performance."

Cat said, "I'm sure that Andrew will want to watch her eat me out."

Raven said, "I can do that."

"Not at this time," Amber said.

"I said that I'd do everything on that list," Raven said. "I was serious."

Amber said, "You can do that later when you're ready."

"I'm ready," Raven insisted.

Bambi said, "You've got a black eye, a bruise on your cheek, and your ribs are still tender. We have no idea what other bruises you may have."

"I promised."

"Bruises make shitty video," Amber said.

"If I don't keep my promise, he's going to throw me out," Raven said.

Amber said, "If he throws you out, he's never getting laid again."

"Speak for yourself," Eve said flippantly.

With the firmness that conveyed the seriousness of her threat, Amber said, "I have a problem with men hitting women. I have absolutely no problem with me beating the shit out of you. Got it?"

"Got it," Eve said rolling her eyes.

They all heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. The four women lined up to greet Andrew. Raven watched the door waiting to see her male costar. She nearly laughed when he stepped into the room. When she had been told that he was nerd, what she really expected was some beefcake guy dressed up like a nerd. Andrew was exactly the type of guy she would never consider as a sex partner. She wondered if that was her problem.

Bambi and Cat went over to him and started removing his clothes. He smiled enjoying how they went about it. They showered his body with kisses with each piece of clothing that was removed. He nearly came when both women started sucking on his breasts. He'd never had that done before and found the sensation remarkable.

Once he was naked, Cat spent a few minutes sucking on his cock. He watched Bambi lie down on the floor. Amber got down above her in the classic sixty-nine position. He could see Amber licking Bambi's pussy. The blond was really doing a number on Bambi.

Eve knelt down on the floor positioned sideways to Amber and Bambi. Andrew looked at her wondering what she was going to do.

Cat stopped sucking his cock and got down on the floor in front of Eve. She spread her legs and then spread her cunt lips apart. Eve lowered down and went to work on Cat's pussy. There was no hesitation, no closed eyes, no expressions of disgust, or the jerks of fighting down bile. Eve looked completely happy eating Cat's pussy.

Andrew moved behind Amber. Bambi helped insert his cock into Amber. He started stroking enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding into a hot cunt while a tongue bathed his balls. He watched Cat writhe under the tonguing she was receiving from Eve. He knew that he wasn't going to last long, but he tried.

The first to have an orgasm was Cat, followed by Bambi. Then it was Eve and finally Amber. The sensation of Amber's cunt spasm around his cock sent Andrew over the edge. He pulled out after the first blast, and then covered Amber's cunt with cum. Bambi was there licking it up.

Amber said, "Save some of that cum for me."

When Bambi patted her on the butt, Amber got up and knelt next to Bambi. Bambi stood up and leaned down to kiss Amber. She deposited his cum in Amber's open mouth. Amber opened her mouth to show Andrew his cum and then made a production out of swallowing it.

Andrews was in heaven. First, he had been treated to the sight of Bambi between Amber's legs licking up his cum. Then it was the cum swap, a sight that always turned him on. He looked over at Eve who had her butt up in the air displaying her swollen cunt lips. She was still licking Cat. There was no way his cock was going down after seeing that.

He moved behind Eve and slid his cock into her. He slowly sank into her all of the way. She pushed back, but kept licking Cat. Andrew started stroking in and out of Eve with her pushing back at him.

Amber went over and ran a finger over his asshole. His thrusts got faster and stronger. It wasn't long before he emitted a loud long groan with his butt muscles flexing rapidly. Eve came again. The change in her attention to Cat's pussy caused Cat to come.

Andrew fell back and laid on the floor staring up at the ceiling. Cat came over and clean off his cock with a gentle sucking. Andrew went limp.

Amazed by what she was seeing, Raven had watched every second of the performance. First, the women had moved with out any hesitation or cringing. They had disrobed Andrew smiling the whole time. The smiles didn't look forced. He didn't tell them what to do or say anything demeaning to them.

She had watched the women get into sixty-nine without any hesitation. There were no looks of revulsion or grimaces. Andrew had not gone over to force a head into position. It was far different than anything she had ever experienced.

She had cringed when Andrew went to penetrate Amber. She waited for him to slap her ass, but he never did. She waited for him to grab Amber's hips and slam his cock into her, but he didn't. She waited for him to pull out of Amber and face fuck Bambi, but he didn't. He didn't do any of the things men had done to her.

He had sex with two different women without slapping either one. There had been no nasty comments to any of the women. In fact, he had complimented them on how good it felt. They were genuine compliments, not comparisons made to praise one woman while hurting another. They weren't coarse or crass. She'd never heard a guy say those kinds of nice things to women during sex.

Then there had been the orgasms of the women. She wasn't an expert, but she'd seen enough fake orgasms to know one when she saw it. It looked to her like these were real orgasms and that the women had actually enjoyed what they were doing. She had never had a real orgasm while having sex. She had little things brought about using her fingers when she was all alone.

Andrew finally sat up and looked over at Raven. He stood and faced her.

He said, "I'm Andrew."

"I'm Raven."

"Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine."

"You're crying," he said.

She wiped her eye unaware that she had been crying. She was surprised to feel the wetness on her finger and looked at it in amazement.

Amber and Bambi went immediately to Raven's side. Amber knelt down and asked, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"That was... ," Raven paused seeking the word to describe it, "beautiful."

"Thank you," Amber said.

Raven said, "I've never seen anything so ... loving."

"Wow," Amber said.

Andrew said, "Welcome to our home."

"Thank you," Raven said.

She looked at him thinking about her first reaction. She saw beyond the clothes, the bad haircut, and thick black plastic glasses. She realized that he must be one of the good guys. It didn't make sense that he was a porn star and one of the good guys.


Bambi and Cat were sitting in the hot tub enjoying the relaxing heat and massaging bubbles. Raven entered the room. After looking around, she dropped her robe and climbed into the hot tub. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. This was not her first time in a hot tub. It was the first time she was allowed to enjoy it without having a cock stuffed inside her cunt or her head being pushed underwater to suck a cock.

Bambi had watched Raven drop her robe. Her eyes immediately went to Raven's breast to do that comparison that women do without conscious thought. Are her breasts bigger or smaller than mine? Do her breasts droop less or more than mine? Raven was the smallest breasted among the women of the house. She was maybe a large A or small B cup.

Bambi then noticed the bruises around her ribs. There was a big bruise in the middle of her stomach. She didn't see any other bruises, but then she couldn't see all of Raven's body.

When Raven settled into the hot tube, Bambi noticed an odd feature of one of her nipples. It looked like it had been cut.

"What happened to your nipple?" Bambi asked.

Raven shrugged her shoulders. "My ex pulled out a piercing."

"By accident?" Bambi asked.

"No. He got mad at me," Raven answered.

Cat turned pale and looked away. She couldn't imagine someone doing something like that intentionally.

She muttered, "Oh my God."

Bambi covered her breasts protectively. Just the thought of getting a piercing hurt. She couldn't imagine what it must have felt like to have the piercing pulled out like that. She wanted to cry.

Raven said, "It was a ring piercing. He grabbed it and pulled."

"What did you do?" Cat asked.

"I screamed."

"No. Did you have him arrested? Did you kill him? Castrate him?" Cat asked.

"No. He would have killed me if I tried anything."

"A cast iron skillet to the skull while he was asleep would have corrected his attitude permanently," Cat said without any humor in her voice.

"His friends would have killed me," Raven answered.

"His friends?"

"The guys he shared me with."

Cat looked at Bambi. She said, "Dave is not going to like this."

"No, he's not."

With a hint of despair in her voice, Raven asked, "Am I going to have to fuck Dave too?"

"No."


Bambi sat down with Dave and Sue Ellen in the video project office. She fidgeted in her chair for a moment before beginning to speak.

"I know I said I would do this for a bit more, but I've been real busy at school," Bambi said.

Having a pretty good idea why she was there, Dave said, "You want to quit."

"Yes."

She felt that it was time to go. She had more than enough money saved to finish school and to help establish herself after graduating. There were two more women living in the house and she wasn't all of that comfortable with them. Eve was kind of an irritant who took a lot of the fun out of it. Raven was just disturbing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.