A. King and His Queen
Chapter 14: Raven Arrives

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14: Raven Arrives - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

It wasn't that long ago that Eve would have laughed if anyone had suggested that she'd spend a week learning how to be a better lover. For the past week she had done just that. She had masturbated herself to orgasm at least twenty times in her bedroom. She was learning her body like she had never known it before. She had developed an orgasmic hair trigger.

She had spent time in her bedroom performing oral sex on Cat until she could get the young woman off very quickly. She now could say for a fact that she knew how to eat pussy. She didn't get sick anymore. She even managed to enjoy it at times.

She had sucked off Andrew every morning before he had breakfast. She had always thought that a blowjob was easy, but she had learned things about giving head over the course of the week she had never thought possible. Amber, using a dildo, had shown her how to control how much of his cock she took in her mouth. Amber, using the same dildo, had shown her how to stroke his cock to increase the sensations he was feeling and to make him come faster. She had learned how to rub herself so that she came as well.

Her sexual experiences that week weren't limited to blow jobs first thing in the morning. She had regular sex in the plain old missionary position, cowgirl, and doggy positions. She no longer laid there like a corpse, but moved with him. She had learned how to control his movements by wrapping her legs around him or by grabbing his hips with her hands. She discovered that it was up to her to make sure that his cock rubbed the right places.

Her greatest sexual performance with Andrew came on Thursday night after he and she had watched a science fiction program together in the entertainment room. It was just the two of them watching the show. Amber and Bambi were in their rooms doing whatever they were doing, since neither was the least bit interested in the program. After the show was over, the two started discussing what would happen in an adult parody of the program.

Before they knew it, the discussion had transformed into acting it out. He played the role of the captain of the spaceship and she was a member of the crew. The alien beam which had rendered the crew unconscious in the show had turned into a sex beam that drove the crew into mad rutting animals.

The exchanges of dialog were witty and fast. Clothes were ripped off of each other and left as tattered rags on the floor. Before either even realized what they were doing, they were on the floor engaged in an almost primeval rutting that was energetic and raw. He was pumping into her like a man possessed. She was grasping onto him as if to assure that he wouldn't get away. There were times when he was riding her and times when she was riding him. They made loud keening noises announcing their orgasms.

The session lasted more than an hour. Eve had never abandoned herself over to sex like that in her entire life. Andrew had never gotten so carried away. Neither thought of the desires of the other, but demanded and took their pleasure. It was, in short, hot raw monkey sex with an alien twist.

She had gone to bed afterward exhausted and sore. She had slept the sleep of the just. She overslept and stumbled into the kitchen well after everyone else had eaten breakfast. Cat had teased her about leaving Andrew a former shell of a man.

Now she was waiting, with Amber, for the new woman to arrive. Andrew was at work and wouldn't return until Saturday morning at ten. Cat was at work and wouldn't return until after three. Bambi wasn't expected to arrive at the house until almost six. All she knew about the woman was that her work name was Raven and that she was being driven there from her home that was almost eight hundred miles away.

Amber asked, "So how was your first week?"

"Rough," Eve answered thinking primarily about how busy she had been.

Not only was her life at the house revolving around sex with Andrew, but she was a full time college student as well. During the day she attended classes before returning to the house and working on homework. She had sex with Andrew before school and after dinner.

"Really?"

Eve was quiet for a moment. "It started out rough and got better. Last night was pretty damned good."

"We heard you," Amber said.

She and Cat had heard them and came out to investigate. They were both rather shocked at the ferocity of the sex. It almost looked painful. It was hard to believe that Eve managed to get Andrew to come twice in one session. That almost never happened unless there was a lot of female-on-female action after the first round to get him excited again.

"How come none of you ever watch television with him?" Eve asked.

"I can't stand science fiction," Amber said.

The fact was that Amber didn't really get Science Fiction. The technology and technical lingo left her cold. The whole bit about going from one planet to another to fight bad guys just didn't make sense. Why did they have to leave Earth to run into bad guys? There were bad guys everywhere on Earth. If they were really explorers, they would explore the first planet they arrived at. There was no need to go to the next one. Of course, the stories about alien invaders getting beaten by Earth people were stupid. Some group travels across space using technology we can't dream of only to get beaten by a bunch of primitive savages.

"How about Cat and Bambi?" Eve asked.

"I think Cat feels the same way that I do. I know that Bambi has role played science fiction with Andrew a couple of times. Usually she plays a doctor who studies aliens," Amber answered.

"A Xenobiologist?"

"Yes, that's it."

Eve said, "We could have a lot of fun with that."

"I'm sure you could," Amber said hoping the we didn't include her.

Eve looked at her speculatively. A whole scenario involving three women and Andrew flitted through her mind. After a bit, she shook her head and decided not to discuss what she was thinking.

Wanting to change the subject, Eve asked, "Are you always that friendly with the maid?"

"Who? Maria?"

"Yes."

Eve had watched Amber help the maid do the housework. Amber and Maria had then spent thirty minutes chatting over tea. In her opinion, Amber's behavior was inexcusable.

Shrugging her shoulders, Amber said, "She's a friend. She's given me some great recipes. I like her."

"It's just that one doesn't talk to servants like that," Eve said primly.

"Really? I'm surprised she would talk with me," Amber said.

"Why?"

Amber made an exaggerated snooty frown of disapproval and then, putting on Boston airs, said, "Nobody except Johns and pimps are supposed to talk to whores."

Eve started to get angry and was about to unload on Amber, but then she realized that Amber had a point. Based on what they were doing, they were whores. She didn't feel like one. She didn't really feel all that much different inside. She still liked the same things. She disliked the same things. She still viewed the world in the same way as before getting this job.

"I guess I deserved that," Eve said.

Amber said, "Yes, you did."

Eve said, "I still haven't gotten used to the idea that I'm starring in a private sex video."

"Do you often drop in someone's house and have sex with them every day for a week?" Amber asked.

"Actually, I have done that a couple of times in the past. Last Christmas, I wanted to go to Aspen to ski. I found a guy who was going there and rather liked the idea of having an Asian chick for a room mate. He knew and I knew that it was put out or get out, so I put out. He got laid, I got to ski, and we were both happy," Eve said.

She wasn't going to add that she had just laid there and accepted his rutting. He was excited and came fairly quickly. She would moan like she was coming if he went too long. That usually caused him to pop right away.

"And you find this rough?" Amber asked.

"This was the first time there was a real price tag on it. I'm doing it for money, not for an all expense paid vacation."

"It's the same thing," Amber said bluntly.

Amber may have had a lot of sex with a lot of men while she had been in high school, but she hadn't ever charged them for it or expected gifts or an all expense paid vacation. There had been sex on dates, but not because the guy took her somewhere nice. She had sex without dates and dates without sex.

She viewed what Eve did as prostitution. She exchanged sex for things that cost money instead of money directly. Based on what she'd seen the first week, she was pretty sure that Eve wasn't even that good of a prostitute.

"Not really," Eve said.

Amber replied, "Have it your own way."

Eve said, "I'm serious. This is a lot different. If some guy takes you on vacation with him just to get his rocks off, then you don't worry about performance. You let him do his thing. This whole bit about putting on a good show is a totally different matter. You guys criticize everything I do."

"You're getting paid to put on a show," Amber said.

"I know. That's what's different," Eve said as if she had scored a significant point.

Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you see the difference?" Eve asked.

"Not really," Amber said. "You see one, so I guess that's the important thing."

Eve slumped in her chair.

Amber said, "This woman, Raven, is coming here from eight hundred miles away. One of Dave's friends is bringing her here. There's got to be something wrong."

"What? Do you think every girl in this area is willing to be a sex actress? You think there aren't women elsewhere who are willing to do what we do?"

"I guess you're right. It's just traveling that far to do it? It just doesn't make sense. There are opportunities a lot closer to home," Amber said thinking about work as an escort.

"Maybe that's the problem. It's close to home and everyone will know," Eve said.

Amber admitted, "That's an explanation."

Having fouled her nest in the area with her behavior through high school, Amber realized that was a real possibility. Raven could have considered her situation and figured that if it was far enough away from home, then no one would know. If so, the woman was a lot smarter than she was. Amber was looking at moving away from home to shed her reputation.

Still, it didn't explain why Dave's friend had to drive her here. There were buses and airplanes. A bus ticket would be a lot cheaper than having to cover gasoline, hotel rooms, and meals for two. Things weren't adding up and Amber didn't like it.

Eve said, "You sure are a suspicious and judgmental woman."

"Maybe so," Amber said. "I just don't like it when people lie to themselves, or to me. I was a slut. I fucked a lot of boys and men while I was in high school. Am I proud of it? No, but that doesn't change the fact that I fucked a lot of boys and men.

"Now I have sex for money. We give it a facade of respectability by saying that we're actresses making a private video for an unknown investor. We aren't out on the street selling our cunts to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. So what? We're fucking for money.

"Am I proud that I'm now a whore? No, but that doesn't change facts. I'm fucking for money. We are all fucking for money.

"There are a lot of women who marry men who are rich even though they can't stand their husband. They spread their legs and count ceiling tiles while dreaming of wearing diamonds and designer dresses or fantasizing about doing it with the pool boy. Let's be honest about it, they are whores. They are fucking him for his money. It is a business transaction to them.

"I am proud that regardless of what I do for money, I do my best to earn it. It doesn't matter if I'm cooking French fries. I'll make the best French fries I can. It doesn't matter if I'm having sex, I'll do everything I can to put on the best performance possible.

"You say that is stupid. I don't care. Taking pride in how I do something might not be much, but it is about all that I have left."

Eve stared at Amber.

Amber said, "When I graduated high school, I stopped being a slut. I didn't have sex with a man for three years. After going four years with having sex at least once every three days, I stopped. I could say that I was a slut, emphasizing the past tense. I don't look back on those days with fondness thinking that I miss being treated like a slut.

"When I walk out of here, I will stop being a whore. I will not have sex with another person for money ever again. This chapter of my life will be over."

Eve said, "You can't walk away from it that easily."

"You might be right. I guess time will tell," Amber said.

She believed it, otherwise she wouldn't have done it. She would know what she had done, but she saw no need in the future to advertise it.

Amber said, "If I can't walk away from it, then neither can you."

"I know," Eve said feeling depressed all of a sudden.

She hoped and wished that Amber was right. It would be nice to walk out of here and never have anyone or anything remind her of what she'd done. There would be one thing she'd take with her. No matter what, she'd leave here being much better in bed. That was the only up side that she could find.

Amber said, "What are you going to do with your first paycheck?"

"I'm going to get a brand new dress," Eve said.

Amber shook her head in disgust. If Cat had no financial discipline, then Eve was a walking fiscal disaster. She'd burn through money as fast as she got it.

She said, "You won't save any money that way."

Eve asked, "How much have you saved?"

"A little over forty thousand."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"You can get a really nice car with that kind of money."

"I'm not buying a car. I've already got one."

"That piece of crap. I wouldn't be caught dead in it."

"It runs well and I see no reason to replace it," Amber said.

"What are you going to do with that much money?"

Amber said, "It isn't that much money. It, and a low paying job, will allow me to live comfortably for two years. That's all. I'd like to triple or quadruple it so that I can live comfortably for six to eight years."

"That's it? How about a trip to Aspen? Maybe a tour of Europe."

"Nope. I want a nice small apartment, some furniture, reliable transportation, and to eat well," Amber said.

Disgusted, Eve said, "You have no ambition."

"I'm the most ambitious person I know. I know exactly what I want and I'm going to get it," Amber said primly.

"Ambition is about always wanting more."

Amber disagreed. She felt that people who felt that way might have drive, but no direction. Ambition was about setting high goals and then working to reach them. She figured that Eve had no goal.

She asked, "What do you want?"

"I want to be so fucking rich that I can do anything I want."

Amber wasn't surprised by the answer to her question. She asked,"So what do you want to do once you're so fucking rich you can do anything?"

"I'm going to travel, wear the newest fashions, have the most expensive cars, and own a dozen homes."

"Is that all?" Amber asked rather underwhelmed by the answer.

"I'll do anything that I feel like doing."

Amber asked, "Why are you majoring in computer science rather than business?"

"It's obvious. The newest super rich all made their money in software, not business."

Scrunching up her face in puzzlement, Amber said, "I think they got rich in the software business. That's a little different."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.